16 Pages<<1011121314>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#276 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2019 5:45:54 AM(UTC)
I've been busy creating my "Ultimate Tune List" and have hit the limit, which must be around 500 I guess?

As we have over 750 cars in game, would it not be better to have a 750+ limit for both Tunes & Liveries?

1 user liked this post.
#277 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2019 6:57:59 AM(UTC)
Same here, not being able to save tunes without deleting other ones. Just great....
#278 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2019 12:52:54 PM(UTC)
I never got the LEGO McLaren Senna added to my garage because of this limit. I didn’t know about it and when I completed the brick challenge nothing happened. I don’t know if it’s possible to purchase or win again, please help! I cleared room in my garage now
#279 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2019 3:00:25 PM(UTC)
If you now have enough space in your garage you should fill out a support ticket. Many had have the same problem because normally you should have a popup message in game, when your garage is too full to story any new car (and after that message you get into the garage overview where you are able to perform an emergency delete of some unneeded cars). But this message was buggy after the LEGO DLC so the chances are good to get the missed car as dev gift.

Sorry for ot….
#280 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2019 9:39:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BuddyCasin0 Go to Quoted Post
Same here, not being able to save tunes without deleting other ones. Just great....

Given no information about downloads in the creative hub ( that has to filter, no sorting or anything that could be of any use btw ), deleting some tunes is like hell. The ultimate thing is when you configure a new setting for a car and you can't save it without overwriting your ongoing configuration. Then you have to discard your configuration, manage to find a tune to delete and redo your setting... cheap made.
I am ok on putting a limit on the number of tunes shared but number of tunes I do, if there was to be a limit it should be 10 times the current one. Plus a correct display of number of tunes per car + correct display of number of downloads/like in the creative hub.

Download my own tunes or report my own tunes that the features proposed in my creative hub relative to tunes ... Would just like a developer to explain me the purpose of such.

Edited by user Sunday, June 23, 2019 11:23:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#281 Posted : Friday, August 9, 2019 7:28:30 AM(UTC)
What Are The Current Limits For Tune & Design?
Now I thought it was 500 tunes and also 500 designs.

Looking at my "Creative Hub", it is showing:
"613 Designs Shared"
"494 Tunes Shared"

I'm six short of 500 for the tunes, which is probably due to some that I've downloaded in the past that are lost amongst the sea of cars in my garage or ones that I haven't shared.

With no easy way to find them, I'll have to select every one of 700+ cars in my garage in order to see which tunes are downloaded tunes, tune I forgot to share or even duplicate tunes.

There should be a better way to manage tune in FH4 as with so many tunes shared the management of them is yet another FH4 chore!

......and how come I have 613 shared designs?

Edited by user Wednesday, September 18, 2019 9:18:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#282 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2019 2:04:59 PM(UTC)
Just a Simple Question to my Fellow Players...

i recently started upgrading all of my cars and putting some nice designs onto them that they look good if i gonna use them... i did this for all my cars ( reached till Mitsubishi) but then i got an Alert telling me that i cant use anymore Designs since i reached the max designs... i mean im pretty sure everyone uses a design on a Car even tho they just gonna use it once... so why is there a max Capacity of 500 Designs...

does anyone else wish that there woudnt be a Cap. on how many Designs you could use.. as for me that kinda killed the Mood on upgrading cars and making them look nice...

#283 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 6:30:00 AM(UTC)
Hey, anyone see's this I need to know if the limit of 500 will be higher on Forza Horizon 4 in future updates in designs and Paints I've got plenty of cars to add livery's too but I can't go past 500
#284 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 7:36:22 AM(UTC)
Short answer: being designs, tunes or garage limits, they don't care and don't plan on upgrading.

Watch monday's stream as probably players will ask for it again, as always, and check what their response will be. Last time they simply said that there's no plan for it at all because it's a difficult thing to do.

#285 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 10:52:28 PM(UTC)
So we all have garage filling with duplicate almost every end of online championship we no option to avoid it, we protested, we explained, we shared, proposed solutions and .... PG did finally did something except it does not apply to online ... just PG way.
#286 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2019 12:00:25 AM(UTC)
Although increasing the limit of garage, designs and tunes would be great, I would be happy if they increased just the tunes by around 50% more than the available cars.

I have every car in my garage (except for the 2 PO cars given away during the "Update 14 Live Stream" yesterday) and have created/shared the max 500 tunes, with some cars having two tunes for different class events, which leaves a lot of my cars un-tuned, which is an absolute PITA when a specific vehicle is required that I don't have a tune for.

I've took a long time creating my existing 500 tunes and don't want to delete any of them to enable me to create others.

There's somewhere in the region of 700 unique vehicles available in FH4 (or there will be after future content updates), so realistically, there should be tune and design capacity for at least as many unique cars as are available in the game, with an additional 50% as breathing room for when additional tunes are created/downloaded for certain cars. Therefore, 1000 tunes should be available IMHO

500 is just not enough!

If this widely required increase is not going to happen in FH4, the developers should at least consider implementing a +50% capacity for garage, designs and tunes for FH5.

Even if every user started off with a basic 500 tunes limit when starting out, getting the +50% once they have reached certain number of shared tunes or reached a certain tuner level.

Edited by user Thursday, September 26, 2019 5:30:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#287 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 10:08:23 AM(UTC)
I can no longer save tunes because apparently i have reached the limit. Is there an easy way to find and delete old tunes? I know you can see some in the "creative page", but you cant use it to delete them. Is it a case of going thorugh each car and looking individually? That will take ages and kind of sucks big time.

The number of tunes really needs to be increased, or some better quality of life interface improvement to give us a chance to manage the tunes we have.
 2 users liked this post.
#288 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 11:40:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GCE Go to Quoted Post
Is there an easy way to find and delete old tunes?
Nope! I'm afraid not!

Is it a case of going through each car and looking individually?
Yep! I'm afraid so!

That will take ages and kind of sucks big time.
Yep! It certainly does!

The number of tunes really needs to be increased......
Yep! Totally agree, but yet we are still waiting a year on!

.........or some better quality of life interface improvement to give us a chance to manage the tunes we have.
Been saying this for so long, but seems the devs either cannot do this for technical reasons or it's just not up there on the improvements TODO list!

There should be at least the option to sort downloaded tunes from self made tunes with the ability to delete from the "Creative Hub", but yet we a stuck loading each car individually to see IF it has any tunes.

Recently had to do this with 750, looking for tunes I'd downloaded last year that I no longer wanted as I was creating my own by then. Took me over a week!

#289 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 4:14:20 AM(UTC)
I have the same problem but with designs. why on earth would you have a 500 paint limit but a 750 car limit? who fell on their head? this has been a problem for 3 games now. whats the deal turn 10?

Not to mention that the games automatically saves a DEFAULT paint on the car as a design. Why? its a waste of space. Bring back the system of motorsport 4. Paints are on the car only unless you chose to save it or simply raise both car and paint caps (Tunes as well) to 900 like motorsport 7.

Edited by user Thursday, October 3, 2019 4:20:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#290 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 7:28:27 AM(UTC)

I also run allready into the save-tune limit...

it is just weird...
#291 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 10:53:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CJoke23 Go to Quoted Post

I also run allready into the save-tune limit...

it is just weird...

just abandoned feature. I wouldn't be surprise they remove the part or all of tuning feature from the upcoming version.

PS : I hit that limit wall months ago.

#292 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 2:59:25 PM(UTC)
I hope i'm not the only car hoarder playing FH4 at the moment but I have been essentially running out of space in my garage and have been deleting/selling cars in order to get the new weekly exclusives. Are we ever going to get more garage space? I recognize that it has already happened once but i'm genuinely out of space again...
LFA
#293 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 3:04:03 PM(UTC)
If you're out of space, that means you have over 100 duplicates. I understand that some duplicates are necessary for online play, but do you really need that many?
 2 users liked this post.
#294 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 3:50:02 PM(UTC)
#295 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 8:29:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: **** eHail Go to Quoted Post
I hope i'm not the only car hoarder playing FH4 at the moment but I have been essentially running out of space in my garage and have been deleting/selling cars in order to get the new weekly exclusives. Are we ever going to get more garage space? I recognize that it has already happened once but i'm genuinely out of space again...

They arent likely to increase it due to the risks involved to your game save..as per video...

If your garage is full you must have close to 100 duplicates
Do you really NEED that many duplicates

I'm at 660 and have every possible car except the Focus PO and that includes several duplicates..so i have room for another 90 dupes
 1 user liked this post.
#296 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 9:54:28 PM(UTC)
Honestly you don't really need multiples of every car, just the rare ones or the ones you race with the most. I have almost every car in the game and the only time my garage is full is when there's multiples of useless cars I haven't sold or deleted yet. Sell the duplicates of cars you don't use, delete the duplicates that don't sell, and you should have about 20 to 30 empty spots in the garage.
#297 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2019 5:33:15 PM(UTC)
Good evening gentlemen, today I have a great question.
That really makes me think with the great updates of the FH4, I would like to know if they are going to increase the number of cars you have in your garage, which is currently at 750 since if every week they are putting cars, I am not sure if I can have them all and more of those of forzathon, I would have to see forums in selling my cars that if they are to buy in the autoshow, if someone knows I would like to know what they think if they believe that they increase the number of cars that can be had in the garage.

greetings to all and thanks for every update every week.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 29, 2019 5:34:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#298 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2019 5:45:05 PM(UTC)
The question then becames, when will they stop adding new cars to the roster since the game just went past its one year anniversary? I didn't evern realize that 750 was the garage limit for this game ...good to know. PG have done a GREAT job with this game for sure - above and beyond. I can only imagine what's in store for next summer's reveal at E3, or will there be an E3 for this game?!!!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

1 user liked this post.
#299 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2019 8:34:54 PM(UTC)
meh, count on more redundant horizon stories to be added instead
PERFECTION......
 2 users liked this post.
#300 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2019 9:45:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DORIEN KILLZ IT Go to Quoted Post
meh, count on more redundant horizon stories to be added instead

I doubt we’ll get many more stories. Just because we got this one now doesn’t mean we’ll keep getting them. Over the course of a year they’ve added what, 4 to the base game?
16 Pages<<1011121314>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error