This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 7:28:39 AM(UTC)
the game has been officially out for a day now and was out for a week through the ultimate edition. me personally i've only crashed once in my entire 48 hours of playing on pc, but everyone else including almost all of my friends constantly crash after 30 minutes to an hour of playtime and not only that the most viewed and replied form in this section IS PEOPLE LETTING YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THE PC PORT IS UNPLAYABLE. all i want to do is play with my friends because playing by myself for 4 hours is not the ideal experience. microsoft promised us a whole 2018 of well developed pc ports and it's not looking good so far.

BUT what i have noticed from my friends and others here on the forums that the crashes vary and when i say that i mean that sometimes people can go playing for hours without crashing one day and then the next they crash every minute. maybe it has something to do with cloud servers or something not being called back, honestly i don't know but this needs to be fixed. i'm not typing this out for no reason i just want a good game to run the way it's supposed to, that's all.

specs:
i7-7700k
gtx 1060 6gb

Edited by user Wednesday, October 3, 2018 7:39:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error