This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 7:07:42 AM(UTC)
After enough time, well a few days for me, i always want to completely turn off the ingame music, now i figured out in the menu that i can only reduce the music volume to 1 and not 0.

Is there any way to get rid of the music completely?

After 60 hours of listening to the 3 radio stations i like, im just done with it, just don't wanna listen to it anymore, if i only turn off my radio, i can still hear the music from the festivals etc. i don't want to hear that anymore.

The game is already repetetive and grindy enough and we get forced to listen to that **** . :(

i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ | 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070 OC
Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 | Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 7:32:56 AM(UTC)
+1

I hate when the race is over an the game is throwing money and horns at you with that going in the background. It gives me gas.
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 7:38:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JohnDoe9302 Go to Quoted Post
After enough time, well a few days for me, i always want to completely turn off the ingame music, now i figured out in the menu that i can only reduce the music volume to 1 and not 0.

Is there any way to get rid of the music completely?

After 60 hours of listening to the 3 radio stations i like, im just done with it, just don't wanna listen to it anymore, if i only turn off my radio, i can still hear the music from the festivals etc. i don't want to hear that anymore.

The game is already repetetive and grindy enough and we get forced to listen to that **** . :(

I turned the volume down, radio off and put captions on and listen to my own music thru my Bluetooth speaker. I couldn't stand in-game music either.
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 7:41:02 AM(UTC)
in audio on the buttom turn that on. that Streamer mode
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 7:52:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Madhunden Go to Quoted Post

Fantastic thanks a lot, finally no more "don't ya, don't ya, don't ya know blah blah".

I hate especially this track, because i really really really hate everything about hip hop and R&B, everytime i hear that i want to shoot myself. :D

Yay listening to my custom 650+ hours random tracklist, now without getting annoyed in every load and rewardscreen.

i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ | 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070 OC
Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 | Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 8:18:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Madhunden Go to Quoted Post

Music isn't totally gone but much better. Thank you!

Notification

Icon
Error