11 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#151 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 4:15:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SoulFire XP Go to Quoted Post
Got to try the civic yesterday fun little beast on the dirt/snow and pretty quick too compare to others around my test circuits looking forward to the second version

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AgM0D2X1XZp6gQashn2p6v-eQqUJ

Edit not sure why the one drive clip link wont fully link ah well

Iwas gonna ask with the increased tune limit if you would be able to readd the 2018 Type R tunes been really enjoying the hondas as of late


I haven't heard about this....the tune limit is Increased?! Are you serious?! Is this what heaven feels like?! YES! Now that I don't have to pick and choose what tunes are available on my storefront, I'm more than happy to reupload whatever tunes you would like. Thank you so much for telling me this and I'm very happy to hear you're enjoying!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#152 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:56:41 PM(UTC)
Back with another small batch of publicly-shared tune requests!

I've been enjoying a lot of the new DLC vehicles you all have been requesting private tunes for, so I figured I should go ahead and release a few public tunes as well! Thank you so much for all the requests and the thousands of downloads each day, you guys are awesome!

As always, the latest tunes will be posted below and also added to the masterlist of tunes found on the first page of this thread. I'm confident you'll continue enjoy!



A Class | AWD | 1966 Hillman IMP (Street | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR (All Round | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2009 Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series Forza Edition (All Round | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2018 TVR Griffith (All Round | Grip)

A Class | RWD | 2005 BMW M3 (Street | Grip)

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:57:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#153 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 4:51:34 AM(UTC)
Cheers for the tunes KB,just won my first 2 mp races(road/winter) with your S2 BAC Mono all round/grip after many attempts with my own tunes.... so I’ve now downloaded another 6 to try 😁
Well done,keep up the good work 👍
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#154 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2019 9:28:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GrandaBuzz Go to Quoted Post
Cheers for the tunes KB,just won my first 2 mp races(road/winter) with your S2 BAC Mono all round/grip after many attempts with my own tunes.... so I’ve now downloaded another 6 to try 😁
Well done,keep up the good work 👍


I'm very happy to hear that you're enjoying, thank you for the kind words!


On a side note, hoping to release another batch of vehicles this Thursday!
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#155 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 9:23:15 PM(UTC)
Hey there. Your tunes are awesome, keep up the good work!

Was wondering if you were up to trying a tune. Been looking for a good '73 Trans Am tune that isnt a drag tune. Class doesnt really matter, all that's important is that it performs and handles well, and sounds good, too (not the vaccuum-cleaner sounding full-upgrade >.> ).

Keep up the good work!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#156 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2019 12:58:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: riokolza Go to Quoted Post
Hey there. Your tunes are awesome, keep up the good work!

Was wondering if you were up to trying a tune. Been looking for a good '73 Trans Am tune that isnt a drag tune. Class doesnt really matter, all that's important is that it performs and handles well, and sounds good, too (not the vaccuum-cleaner sounding full-upgrade >.> ).

Keep up the good work!


Sounds like fun! I'm currently working on finalizing a few vehicles so that I can get the tunes posted here for you guys, so I'm happy to add the Trans Am to the list as well. Would you like the vehicle to stay Rear Wheel Drive or would you like it to be All Wheel Drive? Also, are there any other preferences you have for the tune (Ex. Street Grip Build, All Terrain Grip Build)?

Thank you for the kind words, I hope you continue to enjoy!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#157 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2019 3:21:52 AM(UTC)
Back with another small batch of publicly-shared tune requests!

I've been enjoying a lot of the new DLC vehicles you all have been requesting private tunes for, so I figured I should go ahead and release a few public tunes as well! Thank you so much for all the requests and the thousands of downloads each day, you guys are awesome!

As always, the latest tunes will be posted below and also added to the masterlist of tunes found on the first page of this thread. I'm confident you'll continue enjoy!




A Class | AWD | 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible (All Round | Grip)

A Class | AWD | 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible (Winter/Snow | Grip)

S2 Class | AWD | 2016 Lamborghini Centenario LP 770-4 (All Round | Grip)

S2 Class | AWD | 2014 BAC Mono (All Round | Grip)[Version #2: Stiffer Suspension]

S2 Class | AWD | 2014 BAC Mono (Winter/Snow | Grip)[Version #2: Stiffer Suspension]

Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#158 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2019 6:54:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KBowTuning Go to Quoted Post

Sounds like fun! I'm currently working on finalizing a few vehicles so that I can get the tunes posted here for you guys, so I'm happy to add the Trans Am to the list as well. Would you like the vehicle to stay Rear Wheel Drive or would you like it to be All Wheel Drive? Also, are there any other preferences you have for the tune (Ex. Street Grip Build, All Terrain Grip Build)?

Thank you for the kind words, I hope you continue to enjoy!



Hiya, thank you! Looking forward to it! Rear wheel drive would definitely be preferred. Just a grippy street build is mainly what I am looking for, but now that I think about it, a rally T/A would be pretty epic. But yeah, Im mainly looking for a good grippy "all-around" build for it.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#159 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2019 10:43:51 PM(UTC)
Thanks for all the tunes. I've tried over and over to figure it out on my own and it helps having your tunes to use as a guideline for my own. Keep up the good work!! Defiantly gained a follower here!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#160 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 2:51:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: riokolza Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: KBowTuning Go to Quoted Post

Sounds like fun! I'm currently working on finalizing a few vehicles so that I can get the tunes posted here for you guys, so I'm happy to add the Trans Am to the list as well. Would you like the vehicle to stay Rear Wheel Drive or would you like it to be All Wheel Drive? Also, are there any other preferences you have for the tune (Ex. Street Grip Build, All Terrain Grip Build)?

Thank you for the kind words, I hope you continue to enjoy!



Hiya, thank you! Looking forward to it! Rear wheel drive would definitely be preferred. Just a grippy street build is mainly what I am looking for, but now that I think about it, a rally T/A would be pretty epic. But yeah, Im mainly looking for a good grippy "all-around" build for it.


Thank you for the reply. Your Rear Wheel Drive '73 Trans Am is uploaded and complete! It is a very fun car to drive and took a good bit of work to get responsive while still maintaining stability, but it was definitely worth it. Thank you for the request, I'm very confident that you'll enjoy!

On a side note, although it's a bit unconventional, I'll see what I can do about an All Terrain version of this car, Haha. If you have any other requests, don't hesitate to let me know!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#161 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 2:53:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PDrye05 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for all the tunes. I've tried over and over to figure it out on my own and it helps having your tunes to use as a guideline for my own. Keep up the good work!! Defiantly gained a follower here!


Awesome, I'm happy to hear that I could be of service! If you need anything else or have any vehicle requests, just let me know. I hope you continue to enjoy, Thank you for the kind words!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#162 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 7:02:22 PM(UTC)
Back with another small batch of publicly-shared tune requests!

I've been enjoying a lot of the new DLC vehicles you all have been requesting private tunes for, so I figured I should go ahead and release a few public tunes as well! Thank you so much for all the requests and the thousands of downloads each day, you guys are awesome!

As always, the latest tunes will be posted below and also added to the masterlist of tunes found on the first page of this thread. I'm confident you'll continue enjoy!



A Class | AWD | 1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STI (Winter/Snow | Grip)

A Class | AWD | 1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STI (All Round | Grip)

A Class | AWD | 1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STI (Rally/Offroad | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2013 Audi RS 4 Avant (All Round | Grip)

A Class | RWD | 1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SD-455 (Street | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 1998 Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion (All Round | Grip)
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#163 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:55:01 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the T/A tune! Its really fun to use. Id definitely be interested to see what kinda offroad setup you could come up with, haha.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#164 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 10:05:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: riokolza Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for the T/A tune! Its really fun to use. Id definitely be interested to see what kinda offroad setup you could come up with, haha.


Happy to hear you're enjoying! I just logged on now to upload/post a batch of requested tunes that I completed this week, so once I get these uploaded real quick I'll go ahead and finish tuning the Offroad T/A. Thank you for the kind words!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#165 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 10:34:04 PM(UTC)
Back with another small batch of publicly-shared tune requests!

I've been enjoying a lot of the new DLC vehicles you all have been requesting private tunes for, so I figured I should go ahead and release a few public tunes as well! Thank you so much for all the requests and the thousands of downloads each day, you guys are awesome!

As always, the latest tunes will be posted below and also added to the masterlist of tunes found on the first page of this thread. I'm confident you'll continue enjoy!




A Class | AWD | 1939 Maserati 8CTF (All Round | Grip)

A Class | AWD | 723 Quartz Regalia Type-D (All Round | Grip)

A Class | AWD | 723 Quartz Regalia Type-D (Rally/Offroad | Grip)

A Class | AWD | 1931 Bentley 8-Liter (Street | Speed)

A Class | AWD | 2010 Volkswagen Golf R (Street | Balance)

S1 Class | AWD | 2005 Ford GT (All Round | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2005 Ford GT (Rally/Offroad | Grip)

Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#166 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2019 7:41:51 PM(UTC)
Hey KBow! I've been loving your tunes, especially the huracan ones, and had an idea/request. I love messing about with that little DS 3 Racing car, it's so fun! I haven't checked and am posting this when I don't have access to the game, and I was wondering if you have a A-Class Street Grip RWD tune for the car? If not, could you maybe make one if you want to in your free time? It would make my day. Thanks for the great tunes!

Edited by user Sunday, March 24, 2019 9:37:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Forgot to add drivetrain, lol!

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#167 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:25:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: QuenchingSea1 Go to Quoted Post
Hey KBow! I've been loving your tunes, especially the huracan ones, and had an idea/request. I love messing about with that little DS 3 Racing car, it's so fun! I haven't checked and am posting this when I don't have access to the game, and I was wondering if you have a A-Class Street Grip RWD tune for the car? If not, could you maybe make one if you want to in your free time? It would make my day. Thanks for the great tunes!


I apologize for the delayed response, very busy week. :)
An A-Class Street Grip DS 3 sounds like a very fun car to build! I'll start working on a quality tune for it as soon as possible. Just a heads up, the car has a FWD drivetrain layout by default, so this RWD conversion build might take a little bit of time to get used to. I'm very happy to hear that you've been enjoying the tunes, Thank you for the kind words!

Edited by user Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:28:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#168 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2019 8:29:21 PM(UTC)
Oh. My. God. This is such a good day! Thank you so much for the response. Also, don't worry, the fact that you replied in general made me very happy! :D Thank you so much for accepting my request. The RWD was sort of a challenge for you and me so I can try and get better at racing, and you can sharpen your amazing tuning skills even more! (no hate, lol) If you doo feel too uncomfortable, then you can choose a FWD or AWD layout. It really doesn't make a difference to me.
Take as much time as needed. I know perfection takes time.

Thanks a bunch!

Edited by user Friday, March 29, 2019 8:30:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: stupid spelling mistakes lol

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#169 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 8:20:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: QuenchingSea1 Go to Quoted Post
Oh. My. God. This is such a good day! Thank you so much for the response. Also, don't worry, the fact that you replied in general made me very happy! :D Thank you so much for accepting my request. The RWD was sort of a challenge for you and me so I can try and get better at racing, and you can sharpen your amazing tuning skills even more! (no hate, lol) If you doo feel too uncomfortable, then you can choose a FWD or AWD layout. It really doesn't make a difference to me.
Take as much time as needed. I know perfection takes time.

Thanks a bunch!


I'm happy hear that you're excited!
The tune is complete and has now been uploaded to the storefront for download! The vehicle is an A Class RWD 2011 DS 3 built for Street Grip. The car was a lot of fun to create, thank you for the recommendation. If you have any other requests, just let me know!
I'm confident you will enjoy this car/tune, Thank you for all the kind words!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#170 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 8:33:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: riokolza Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for the T/A tune! Its really fun to use. Id definitely be interested to see what kinda offroad setup you could come up with, haha.


I meant to send you a message last week, but I completed and uploaded the 1973 Trans Am AWD All Terrain tune! The car takes some getting used to, but it is very fun and still competitive. If you have any other tune requests, don't hesitate to post/PM them. I'm confident that you will enjoy, thank you for the tune request!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#171 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 8:38:28 PM(UTC)
Back with another small batch of publicly-shared tune requests!

I've been enjoying a lot of the new Forzathon/Challenge/DLC vehicles you all have been requesting private tunes for, so I figured I should go ahead and release a few public tunes as well! Thank you so much for all the requests and the thousands of downloads each day, you guys are awesome!

As always, the latest tunes will be posted below and also added to the masterlist of tunes found on the first page of this thread. I'm confident you'll continue enjoy!




A Class | AWD | 2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG (Street | Balance)

A Class | RWD | 2011 DS Automobiles DS 3 Racing (Street | Grip)

A Class | AWD | 1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SD-455 (All Round | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 1993 McLaren F1 (All Round | Grip)

Rank: Driver's Permit
#172 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 3:01:29 PM(UTC)
i just downloaded your A Class | AWD | 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (All Round | Grip) and it was bouncing about too much hopping along, no thanks
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#173 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 10:45:55 PM(UTC)
New to tuning, have downloaded a few and fine them great my driving has improved a lot , do you have a recommendation for a easy to control Drift car / tune.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#174 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 3:31:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ONF1R3B0i Go to Quoted Post
i just downloaded your A Class | AWD | 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (All Round | Grip) and it was bouncing about too much hopping along, no thanks


Thank you for trying out the tune! I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Just to ensure you're aware, the tune you were using was a tune built for All Terrain types. These builds generally are a bit looser and have more suspension travel in effort to remain competitive in regardless of the terrain/conditions.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#175 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 3:37:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GoldBully306g Go to Quoted Post
New to tuning, have downloaded a few and fine them great my driving has improved a lot , do you have a recommendation for a easy to control Drift car / tune.


I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying and that your driving has improved!

I don't currently have an drift tunes posted, but 2 cars that have been performing well for myself while drifting are the 2015 Formula Drift #13 Ford Mustang and the 2006 Formula Drift #43 Dodge Viper SRT10. If you can't find these cars in the autoshow or don't own the DLC then I'm confident you can get these vehicles by purchasing them in the auction house.

Thank you for the kind words, I hope you continue to enjoy!

11 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error