11 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#126 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 4:49:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KBowTuning Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PUN514 Go to Quoted Post
Hi, i'm new to the forum and to Forza as well.
I think it's pretty cool what you are doing to help people out and ill be trying some of your tunes pretty soon.

I don't have any special request but i was wondering if there are any specific tunes you are specially proud of?
Maybe a car that has surprised you or a car that you have been using more than the other and that you think performs reallly well?

I still don't have that many cars and i'm looking for recommendations of cars to use online, mostly class A, S1, S2

Thank you !


Sorry for the wait! Here's the list for you:


===PERSONAL FAVORITE CARS FH4===
Note: The information listed in parenthesis after each vehicle is the type of race that each vehicle works best in. That being said, all vehicles on this list that are in S1 Class and S2 Class are made for ALL terrains, surfaces, and weather conditions (Street, Gravel, Dirt, Mud, Sand, Grass, Rain, Snow, etc)



X CLASS:
-1996 Ferrari F50 GT (Street, Road)
-2018 McLaren 720S Coupe Preorder Car (Street, Road)


S2 CLASS:
-2014 BAC Mono (Dirt)
-2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast (Street, Road)
-1998 Nissan R390 (Street, Road, Dirt, Corss Country)


S1 CLASS:
-2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio (Dirt, Cross Country)
-2016 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Forza Edition (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2015 Audi RS 6 Avant (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2013 Audi RS 7 Sportback (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2018 BMW I8 Roadster (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2014 BMW M4 Coupe (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2008 BMW M3 (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2018 Ford Mustang GT Deberti Design (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2018 Ford Mustang GT (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2011 Ford Transit Super Sport Van Forza Edition (Street, Road)
-2018 KTM X-Bow GT4 (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2012 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante (Street, Road, Dirt)
-1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2015 Porsche Macan Turbo (Dirt, Cross Country)


A CLASS:
-2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 (Dirt, Cross Country)
-2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS (Dirt)
-2015 Subaru WRX STI (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (Street, Road, Dirt)



Hi man,

Great tunes you got here! Could you advice on tunes for this Winter Racing Championship_ My mantra is /First you try your self, then you ask for help/ and I managed to create tunes that i won all races against expert drivatars, but I strugled a lot!

For the B class Modern Rally cars I used the 2005 Subaru Impreza WXR STI. I focused on HP and acceleration, so no snow tires. My plan were to get ahead of the avatars and never let them pass me. It worked, but if one of them passed me I could never catch up with him again.

For the A class Sports Utility Heroes I ended up tuning all the cars in the game and could not get any of them to work, except for the Bentley Banayaga. That one could keep the drivatars at bay.
I woulde love to see your spin on what you think is the best car to use and to try out your tune for it.

Game on!


Rank: B-Class Racing License
#127 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 2:51:01 AM(UTC)
Did you manage that STi tune, K-Bow? Not sure coz can only see A-Class on tuning marketplace.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#128 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 5:27:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ToOSk3tChY Go to Quoted Post
Did you manage that STi tune, K-Bow? Not sure coz can only see A-Class on tuning marketplace.


Had a rough week, I apologize for the delay! I'm trying to finish up the fine tuning for it right now. I hope to have it posted within the next few hours. Thank you for your patience!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#129 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 5:37:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BesteWerner Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: KBowTuning Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PUN514 Go to Quoted Post
Hi, i'm new to the forum and to Forza as well.
I think it's pretty cool what you are doing to help people out and ill be trying some of your tunes pretty soon.

I don't have any special request but i was wondering if there are any specific tunes you are specially proud of?
Maybe a car that has surprised you or a car that you have been using more than the other and that you think performs reallly well?

I still don't have that many cars and i'm looking for recommendations of cars to use online, mostly class A, S1, S2

Thank you !


Sorry for the wait! Here's the list for you:


===PERSONAL FAVORITE CARS FH4===
Note: The information listed in parenthesis after each vehicle is the type of race that each vehicle works best in. That being said, all vehicles on this list that are in S1 Class and S2 Class are made for ALL terrains, surfaces, and weather conditions (Street, Gravel, Dirt, Mud, Sand, Grass, Rain, Snow, etc)



X CLASS:
-1996 Ferrari F50 GT (Street, Road)
-2018 McLaren 720S Coupe Preorder Car (Street, Road)


S2 CLASS:
-2014 BAC Mono (Dirt)
-2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast (Street, Road)
-1998 Nissan R390 (Street, Road, Dirt, Corss Country)


S1 CLASS:
-2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio (Dirt, Cross Country)
-2016 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Forza Edition (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2015 Audi RS 6 Avant (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2013 Audi RS 7 Sportback (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2018 BMW I8 Roadster (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2014 BMW M4 Coupe (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2008 BMW M3 (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2018 Ford Mustang GT Deberti Design (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2018 Ford Mustang GT (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2011 Ford Transit Super Sport Van Forza Edition (Street, Road)
-2018 KTM X-Bow GT4 (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2012 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante (Street, Road, Dirt)
-1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2015 Porsche Macan Turbo (Dirt, Cross Country)


A CLASS:
-2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 (Dirt, Cross Country)
-2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS (Dirt)
-2015 Subaru WRX STI (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (Street, Road, Dirt)



Hi man,

Great tunes you got here! Could you advice on tunes for this Winter Racing Championship_ My mantra is /First you try your self, then you ask for help/ and I managed to create tunes that i won all races against expert drivatars, but I strugled a lot!

For the B class Modern Rally cars I used the 2005 Subaru Impreza WXR STI. I focused on HP and acceleration, so no snow tires. My plan were to get ahead of the avatars and never let them pass me. It worked, but if one of them passed me I could never catch up with him again.

For the A class Sports Utility Heroes I ended up tuning all the cars in the game and could not get any of them to work, except for the Bentley Banayaga. That one could keep the drivatars at bay.
I woulde love to see your spin on what you think is the best car to use and to try out your tune for it.

Game on!




I'm very happy to hear you're enjoying! If you'd like, feel free to add me on Xbox so that we can easily message eachother and so I'm able to answer any questions you may have much quicker. My GamerTag is: KBowTuning . Thank you for the kind words!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#130 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:36:13 AM(UTC)
Hey KBow I am LOVING your latest tunes They are absolutely perfect dude! If you're not too busy, could you make me a S1 AWD TVR Sagaris? The 2005 one would be awesome (I think it's from last week's forazthon)

Thanks man and keep up the great work!

Edited by user Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:37:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#131 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 6:41:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CTU xBeast Go to Quoted Post
Hey KBow I am LOVING your latest tunes They are absolutely perfect dude! If you're not too busy, could you make me a S1 AWD TVR Sagaris? The 2005 one would be awesome (I think it's from last week's forazthon)

Thanks man and keep up the great work!


All done! Thank you for the request, I'm very confident you'll enjoy!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#132 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 6:45:49 AM(UTC)
Back with another batch of completed tune requests!

I apologize for the delay with some of these, getting setup for the holidays, and I also hit the in-game tune limit, so I'm having to go through each car manually to removed some of the saved test files that I don't have uploaded. Thank you so mcuh for all the requests and the thousands of downloads!

As always, the latest tunes will be posted below and also added to the masterlist of tunes found on the first page of this thread. I'm sure you'll enjoy!


S1 Class | AWD | 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (Street | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2005 TVR Sagaris Forza Edition (All Round | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept Forza Edition (Winter/Snow | Grip) [REMOVED: 12/21/18]
A Class | AWD | 2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept Forza Edition (All Round | Grip) [REMOVED: 12/21/18]
S1 Class | RWD | 1999 Dodge Viper GTS ACR (Street | Grip)
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#133 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2018 6:38:23 AM(UTC)
Back with another batch of completed tune requests!

I apologize for the delay with some of these, getting setup for the holidays, and I also hit the in-game tune limit, so I'm having to go through each car manually to removed some of the saved test files that I don't have uploaded. Thank you so mcuh for all the requests and the thousands of downloads!

As always, the latest tunes will be posted below and also added to the masterlist of tunes found on the first page of this thread. I'm sure you'll enjoy!



S1 Class | AWD | 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (All Round | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE (All Round | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2019 Lamborghini Urus (All Round | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2018 BMW M5 (All Round | Grip)

A Class | AWD | 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor (All Round | Grip)

S2 Class | AWD | 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (Street | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2018 Exomotive Exocet Off-Road (Rally/Offroad | Grip)

Edited by user Friday, December 28, 2018 6:39:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#134 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2019 1:13:28 PM(UTC)
Just wanted to say thank you for the tunes I requested my dude and keep up the good work. I'm loving the latest batch!
Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#135 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2019 4:36:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KBowTuning Go to Quoted Post

Dirt/Snow tunes

Hi I was just curious if there is a reason you have seperate dirt tunes and snow tunes for cars, if that's not classified?

I've been generally just making "rally" tunes for dirt and snow, just wondering if a tuning step I haven't considered or seen is useful?

If it's something you don't want to give out that's okay, I will understand. I'm just looking to expand any knowledge of tuning in this game I can.

Great work here with everything, I ran a tuning garage for GT5 and GT6, so I know how much time and effort this stuff takes. And that's a massive list you have so far!

I'll download a few tonight and try them out to see if I can learn some things, thank you.
Tuning calculators are a myth.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#136 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 2:55:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Daywalker2032 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: KBowTuning Go to Quoted Post

Dirt/Snow tunes

Hi I was just curious if there is a reason you have seperate dirt tunes and snow tunes for cars, if that's not classified?

I've been generally just making "rally" tunes for dirt and snow, just wondering if a tuning step I haven't considered or seen is useful?

If it's something you don't want to give out that's okay, I will understand. I'm just looking to expand any knowledge of tuning in this game I can.

Great work here with everything, I ran a tuning garage for GT5 and GT6, so I know how much time and effort this stuff takes. And that's a massive list you have so far!

I'll download a few tonight and try them out to see if I can learn some things, thank you.


Hey, pleasure to meet you! I've been taking a little vacation, so I apologize for the late reply. To answer your question, the tunes that I call Rally/Offroad are tunes specifically created for grass, mud, dirt, sand, and other offroad terrain. The winter/ice/snow tunes are created to be driven mainly in wintery conditions. And the All Round tunes are built to be used both on-road and off-road in various terrains (grass, dirt, mud, sand, etc) and conditions (dry/sunny, rain, snow). I'm happy to hear you're enjoying, thank you for the kind words!
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#137 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 2:09:27 AM(UTC)
Hey KBow, still enjoying your tunes and it is good to see you back. would love it if you could do a A class all terrain tune for the new DLC Volkswagen pickup when you get settled in. It drives suprisingly decent stock but you have a way of making the cars have that slight rally drift handling smoothness for your cars (without sacrificing steering responsiveness like some other tunes I've tried from other player in game) that I really like. All wheel drive preferred.

Thanks for your time. Keep the tunes coming. You have me hooked on them dude!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#138 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 5:09:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ESOR Trippy Go to Quoted Post
Hey KBow, still enjoying your tunes and it is good to see you back. would love it if you could do a A class all terrain tune for the new DLC Volkswagen pickup when you get settled in. It drives suprisingly decent stock but you have a way of making the cars have that slight rally drift handling smoothness for your cars (without sacrificing steering responsiveness like some other tunes I've tried from other player in game) that I really like. All wheel drive preferred.

Thanks for your time. Keep the tunes coming. You have me hooked on them dude!


I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the tunes. I saw this post yesterday and built the car for you, so it's up on the store for download right now. Thank you for the kind words, consider it done!

Edited by user Monday, January 14, 2019 5:14:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#139 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 5:17:30 AM(UTC)
Back with another batch of completed tune requests!

I apologize for the delay with some of these, getting setup for the holidays, and I also hit the in-game tune limit, so I'm having to go through each car manually to removed some of the saved test files that I don't have uploaded. Thank you so mcuh for all the requests and the thousands of downloads!

As always, the latest tunes will be posted below and also added to the masterlist of tunes found on the first page of this thread. I'm sure you'll enjoy!




S1 Class | AWD | 2017 Ferrari GTC4Lusso (All Round | Grip)

A Class | AWD | 1966 Volkswagen Double Cab Pick-Up (All Round | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2018 KIA Stinger (All Round | Grip)




Removed Tunes:

A Class | AWD | 2018 Nissan Sentra Nismo (Winter/Snow | Grip)[REMOVED: 1/11/19]

S1 Class | AWD | 2018 Honda Civic Type R (Winter/Snow | Grip)[REMOVED: 1/11/19]

S1 Class | AWD | 2018 Honda Civic Type R (Rally/Offroad | Grip)[REMOVED: 1/11/19]

Edited by user Monday, January 14, 2019 5:20:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: B-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#140 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 10:05:20 AM(UTC)
Hi there its me again

got a bit of an odd request if your still taking any as I have recently succumbed to the 4WD virus and been obsessed making everything into rally cars now

the request being the 1997 civic in S class with the VVT I4 2.0 engine swap and 4wd swapped tuned for rally (dirt/road) with as much handling as possible ( it can reach around 7.6/7 depedning on upgrades) Ive found it to be really quick (7:13s round the leviathan for reference with AI) but somewhat struggling on control on road - Part of the reason for this selection was a good rally tune to go with Varjos designs rally paint

if you decide to tune it many thanks and keep up with the good tunes
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#141 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2019 9:04:48 AM(UTC)
Hi KBowTuning and thanks for your tunes!
I'm looking for a strong A Class Winter/Snow tune, built to win (or at least try to) on-line adventures. Is there one on your list that you think is particularly strong and competitive? I'm not that bad at driving, so a balanced speed/grip tune would be better than a full grip one.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#142 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2019 10:40:29 AM(UTC)
Hi kbow i was wondering if you could make a shelby gt350r tune or would a deberti be faster
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#143 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 10:52:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SoulFire XP Go to Quoted Post
Hi there its me again

got a bit of an odd request if your still taking any as I have recently succumbed to the 4WD virus and been obsessed making everything into rally cars now

the request being the 1997 civic in S class with the VVT I4 2.0 engine swap and 4wd swapped tuned for rally (dirt/road) with as much handling as possible ( it can reach around 7.6/7 depedning on upgrades) Ive found it to be really quick (7:13s round the leviathan for reference with AI) but somewhat struggling on control on road - Part of the reason for this selection was a good rally tune to go with Varjos designs rally paint

if you decide to tune it many thanks and keep up with the good tunes


I know what you mean, haha. I'm an RWD guy myself so at first I disliked it as well but eventually grew into AWD. Sounds like fun! My apologies for the late reply, had a lot of work to get done over the weekend. I'd be more than happy to create one, it may be a little while before the tune is completed due to the request list being a little more backed up than usual, but I will add the civic to the list and give it a go as soon as possible. Thank you for the request!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#144 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 11:00:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dexgi8 Go to Quoted Post
Hi KBowTuning and thanks for your tunes!
I'm looking for a strong A Class Winter/Snow tune, built to win (or at least try to) on-line adventures. Is there one on your list that you think is particularly strong and competitive? I'm not that bad at driving, so a balanced speed/grip tune would be better than a full grip one.


Hey, thank you for the reply! I'm happy to see you're interested. I test all vehicles in online as I tweak them to ensure that they are competitive, so you shouldn't have any issues with a majority of the vehicles on the tune masterlist. If you're looking for a Winter/Snow vehicle, the 'All Round' tunes are built to drive on all terrains/conditions (including snow). I went ahead and drafted up a list of some of my personal favorite tunes, I'm confident you'll enjoy!



===PERSONAL FAVORITE CARS FH4===
Note: The information listed in parenthesis after each vehicle is the type of race that each vehicle works best in. That being said, all vehicles on this list that are in S1 Class and S2 Class are made for ALL terrains, surfaces, and weather conditions (Street, Gravel, Dirt, Mud, Sand, Grass, Rain, Snow, etc)



X CLASS:
-1996 Ferrari F50 GT (Street, Road)
-2018 McLaren 720S Coupe Preorder Car (Street, Road)


S2 CLASS:
-2014 BAC Mono (Dirt)
-2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast (Street, Road)
-1998 Nissan R390 (Street, Road, Dirt, Corss Country)


S1 CLASS:
-2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio (Dirt, Cross Country)
-2016 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Forza Edition (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2015 Audi RS 6 Avant (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2013 Audi RS 7 Sportback (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2018 BMW I8 Roadster (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2014 BMW M4 Coupe (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2008 BMW M3 (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2018 Ford Mustang GT Deberti Design (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2018 Ford Mustang GT (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2011 Ford Transit Super Sport Van Forza Edition (Street, Road)
-2018 KTM X-Bow GT4 (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2012 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante (Street, Road, Dirt)
-1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2015 Porsche Macan Turbo (Dirt, Cross Country)


A CLASS:
-2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 (Dirt, Cross Country)
-2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS (Dirt)
-2015 Subaru WRX STI (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (Street, Road, Dirt)[/quote]
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#145 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 11:03:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ShakyAsh9736 Go to Quoted Post
Hi kbow i was wondering if you could make a shelby gt350r tune or would a deberti be faster


Hey, thank you for the inquiry! I enjoy the current Deberti Mustang S1 tune a lot when racing in ranked, but I'm more than happy to create another for the GT350R. What class & terrain would you like to have it built for?
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#146 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 7:15:03 AM(UTC)
Hello, KBowTuning. Firstly, I’d like to thank for that huge job you made. One day I was searching for a tune for my Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio FE and accidentally found this thread. Now I keep using your tunes for my cars and looking forward to the updates. So I would like to make a request. Could you create a S1 RWD Tune for Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio FE and RWD S2 tune for Ferrari FXX K (I wish it would be a street/grip). Thank you again!

Edited by user Thursday, January 24, 2019 3:38:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#147 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2019 1:43:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SoulFire XP Go to Quoted Post
Hi there its me again

got a bit of an odd request if your still taking any as I have recently succumbed to the 4WD virus and been obsessed making everything into rally cars now

the request being the 1997 civic in S class with the VVT I4 2.0 engine swap and 4wd swapped tuned for rally (dirt/road) with as much handling as possible ( it can reach around 7.6/7 depedning on upgrades) Ive found it to be really quick (7:13s round the leviathan for reference with AI) but somewhat struggling on control on road - Part of the reason for this selection was a good rally tune to go with Varjos designs rally paint

if you decide to tune it many thanks and keep up with the good tunes


Tune is now complete and available for download in-game! You weren't wrong when you said it was struggling on the road a bit. Seemed like it had a bit too much body motion, so I took the past few hours to make it a bit more responsive & stable. After getting some practice in, this thing is definitely a viable secret weapon to use in competition. I love its agility and acceleration out of low speed corners. Before I ramble on too long, just wanted to see that although this is released and available for download, I'm still going to work on it and create a second tune for the Civic that deals with some of its stock problems in a different manner to test if there's a better way to tame this little beast!

Thank you for the tune request, I'm confident you'll enjoy!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#148 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2019 1:52:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mario Servio Go to Quoted Post
Hello, KBowTuning. Firstly, I’d like to thank for that huge job you made. One day I was searching for a tune for my Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio FE and accidentally found this thread. Now I keep using your tunes for my cars and looking forward to the updates. So I would like to make a request. Could you create a S1 RWD Tune for Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio FE and RWD S2 tune for Ferrari FXX K (I wish it would be a street/grip). Thank you again!


Hey! I'm very happy to hear you're enjoying the tunes. My apologies for the late reply. The RWD S1 Quadrifoglio and the S2 RWD Ferrari FXX K are awesome cars, I'll get to work on creating these tunes for you as soon as possible. Thank you for the kind words, I hope you continue to enjoy!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#149 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2019 6:22:27 AM(UTC)
Back with another batch of completed tune requests!

I apologize for the delay with some of these, getting setup for the holidays, and I also hit the in-game tune limit, so I'm having to go through each car manually to removed some of the saved test files that I don't have uploaded. Thank you so much for all the requests and the thousands of downloads each day!

As always, the latest tunes will be posted below and also added to the masterlist of tunes found on the first page of this thread. I'm confident you'll enjoy!




A Class | AWD | 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR (All Round | Grip)

S1 Class | RWD | 2019 Porsche 911 Carrera S (Street | Balanced)

S1 Class | AWD | 1997 Honda Civic Type R (All Round | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 1988 BMW M5 Forza Edition (All Round | Speed)





Removed Tunes:

S1 Class | AWD | 2018 Can-Am Maverick X RS Turbo R (Winter/Snow | Grip)[REMOVED: 1/31/19]

S1 Class | AWD | 2018 Can-Am Maverick X RS Turbo R (Rally/Offroad | Grip)[REMOVED: 1/31/19]

A Class | AWD | 2018 Can-Am Maverick X RS Turbo R (Winter/Snow | Grip)[REMOVED: 1/31/19]

A Class | AWD | 2018 Can-Am Maverick X RS Turbo R (All Round | Grip)[REMOVED: 1/31/19]

B Class | AWD | 2018 Can-Am Maverick X RS Turbo R (Winter/Snow | Grip)[REMOVED: 1/31/19]

B Class | AWD | 2018 Can-Am Maverick X RS Turbo R (Rally/Offroad | Grip)[REMOVED: 1/31/19]

Edited by user Friday, February 1, 2019 6:26:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: B-Class Racing License
#150 Posted : Saturday, February 2, 2019 4:08:48 AM(UTC)
Got to try the civic yesterday fun little beast on the dirt/snow and pretty quick too compare to others around my test circuits looking forward to the second version

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AgM0D2X1XZp6gQashn2p6v-eQqUJ

Edit not sure why the one drive clip link wont fully link ah well

Iwas gonna ask with the increased tune limit if you would be able to readd the 2018 Type R tunes been really enjoying the hondas as of late

Edited by user Tuesday, February 5, 2019 11:36:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

11 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error