This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
11 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext
#101 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 12:49:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VaderTaz Go to Quoted Post
Hi Mate,

I was wondering if you could do up a tune for Drag Racing Dodge Dart '68. I cannot seem to get anywhere near 7.975 for the Horizon Festival Drag Strip. And yet I can see in the Rivals list nothing but the Dodge Dart '68 around the 7.2 time.

Please help!!!

Sure, I'm happy to help! I'll add it to my to-do request list right now! Just a heads up, there are a lot vehicles on the request list at the moment, but I am happy to create the tune for you. About to work on a few cars so that should move you up the list a bit. Thank you for the tune request!
#102 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 1:00:04 AM(UTC)
You guys have been sending in more requests than ever so I definitely have my work cut out for me! I tried creating these few cars after a tough work week. It's difficult to reply to all of the messages and constantly create vehicles as well, but just know that I truly am trying to get everything said and done for you guys. You patience is much appreciated, Thank you all for taking the time to work with me!

As always, these vehicles have been added to the masterlist found on the first page of this thread, but are also posted here so you can see which vehicles are new. Here are the new vehicles:

S1 Class | AWD | 2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine (Winter/Snow | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine (All Round | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine (Rally/Offroad | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata (Winter/Snow | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata (All Round | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata (Rally/Offroad | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2010 Vauxhall Insignia VXR (Winter/Snow | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2010 Vauxhall Insignia VXR (All Round | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2010 Vauxhall Insignia VXR (Rally/Offroad | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2004 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo (Winter/Snow | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2004 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo (All Round | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2004 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo (Rally/Offroad | Grip)
#103 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 2:05:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KingHobo620 Go to Quoted Post
Would you care if I added you o. Xbox to make it easier to get your tunes when I get connected to live

Feel free! Also, when you find my tunes, you can follow me in game to further make it easier to find my tunes. I'm confident you'll enjoy!
#104 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 2:12:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KingHobo620 Go to Quoted Post
Could you make a McLaren senna grip tune I can't get my back-end to stop sliding out in corners no rush I have the aventador to race in but I spent 1mill on the senna and would like to use it for racing also the senna only has the platform and handling and drivetrain upgrades if that helps you make the tune

Absolutely, sounds like fun! What drivetrain (All Wheel Drive or Rear Wheel Drive) and what class would you like the car built for (S1, S2, X)? Another user requested an X Class AWD Senna, so if you'd like it to be built for that, I can move it up the request list and have it done sooner for you both. Thank you for the tune request, I look forward to your reply!
 1 user liked this post.
#105 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 3:00:03 AM(UTC)
I'll get my next cars from your list so I'll know I can rely on them,
just one thing - since I only have the base gamepass package it would be great if the DLC/Vip cars were marked, * or + next to the name for example.
Not sure if there is a good reference but anything beats navigating the auction / store and just getting a request to pay up cash.
#106 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 12:47:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TopAndyPandy Go to Quoted Post
I'll get my next cars from your list so I'll know I can rely on them,
just one thing - since I only have the base gamepass package it would be great if the DLC/Vip cars were marked, * or + next to the name for example.
Not sure if there is a good reference but anything beats navigating the auction / store and just getting a request to pay up cash.

That's a very good idea! I'll try to add an asterisks next to DLC vehicles when I get the chance to. I'm very happy to hear you are enjoying, thank you for the kind words and the idea!
 1 user liked this post.
#107 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 6:08:44 PM(UTC)
Hey dude I'm loving your newest tunes!
Do you think you could make me an AWD all terrain tune for the new Abarth 124 for A class? I'd be very greatful.
Keep up the great work dude!
#108 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 3:38:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ESOR Trippy Go to Quoted Post
Do you think you could make me an AWD all terrain tune for the new Abarth 124 for A class? I'd be very greatful.

I'm very happy to hear you're enjoying! Great choice, I'll add an A Class AWD Abarth 124 All Round Grip Tune to the request list just for you. Thank you for the kind words and for the request!
#109 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 4:48:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ESOR Trippy Go to Quoted Post

Your tune for the 124 is complete! The car handles great offroad, in the snow, and on the road, just as you requested. Thank you for the request, I'm confident you will enjoy! Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!
 2 users liked this post.
#110 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 4:49:55 PM(UTC)
Back again with another batch of tunes for you guys! I will update the masterlist with these tunes as well.

If there is some delay before a request is completed, it is because there's a lot of tune requests being messaged to me and also because I want to make sure that I continue to give you guys consistent quality tested tunes that meet your requests (rather than rushing them out).

Here's the latest batch of tunes for you all so that you guys can continue to beat the competition regardless if it's Sunny or Snowy:

S2 Class | AWD | 1965 Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford Hoonicorn Mustang (Street | Grip)
S2 Class | AWD | 1965 Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford Hoonicorn Mustang (Street | Speed)
A Class | AWD | 2017 Abarth 124 Spider (Winter/Snow | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 2017 Abarth 124 Spider (All Round | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 2017 Abarth 124 Spider (Rally/Offroad | Grip)
X Class | AWD | 2018 McLaren 720S Coupe Preorder Car (Street | Grip)
X Class | AWD | 2018 McLaren 720S Coupe Preorder Car (Street | Balance)
A Class | AWD | 2014 Volkswagen Golf R (Winter/Snow | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 2014 Volkswagen Golf R (All Round | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 2014 Volkswagen Golf R (Rally/Offroad | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 2014 Volkswagen Golf R (Street | Grip)
 1 user liked this post.
#111 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2018 7:38:39 AM(UTC)
Thanks for all the hard work KBow! I'm gonna snag some of these right now ;)
 1 user liked this post.
#112 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 12:23:07 AM(UTC)
BTW, I have another request if you're not too busy

Edited by user Monday, November 26, 2018 12:24:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#113 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2018 3:54:04 AM(UTC)
Can't seem to add you KBow. Search keeps returning nothing.

EDIT: Found it finally - search seems to work intermittently. Are these tunes designed for TCS use. Downloaded the NSX S1 and seemed as though that was the case.

Could I also request a tune for an S1 class 2008 WRX STi. Based on this car https://rogerclarkmotorsport.co.uk/gobstopper-II

I already have the paint done imported from FM5 I did 3 and a bit year ago.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 28, 2018 3:43:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#114 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 7:00:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CTU xBeast Go to Quoted Post
BTW, I have another request if you're not too busy

Thank you for the kind words! And absolutely, I'm more than happy to help out. What car did you have in mind?
#115 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 7:53:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ToOSk3tChY Go to Quoted Post
Can't seem to add you KBow. Search keeps returning nothing.

EDIT: Found it finally - search seems to work intermittently. Are these tunes designed for TCS use. Downloaded the NSX S1 and seemed as though that was the case.

Could I also request a tune for an S1 class 2008 WRX STi. Based on this car https://rogerclarkmotorsport.co.uk/gobstopper-II

I already have the paint done imported from FM5 I did 3 and a bit year ago.

I apologize for the late reply, had a long Thanksgiving week. I'm happy to hear you got it all worked out and are able to find my tunes. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know!

To answer your question about TCS, the tune setups aren't created for a specific traction setting (in effort to have builds still be competitive for players who use different settings. That being said, the settings I personally use are: TCS Off, ABS Off, Stability Off, and Manual with Clutch.

An S1 Class 2008 STI sounds like a fun build! I should be able to get to work on it for you soon. Would you like to keep the car AWD, or do you prefer a different drivetrain layout? Also, would you like the car to be built for Street, Snow, Rally/Offroad, or All Terrain? Going by the info you linked me, I'm going to assume you'd like a Street Grip tune. I just want to be 100% sure you get what you asked for, haha. I'll keep an eye out for your reply!

Thank you for the request, I'm confident you'll enjoy!

Edited by user Thursday, November 29, 2018 7:56:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#116 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 8:01:11 PM(UTC)
Back again with another batch of tunes for you guys! I will update the masterlist on the first page of this thread with these tunes as well so that all tunes are in one huge list for new players to scroll through and easily find what they're looking for.

If there is some delay before a request is completed, it is because there's a lot of tune requests being messaged to me and also because I want to make sure that I continue to give you guys consistent quality tested tunes that meet your requests (rather than rushing them out).

Here's the latest batch of tunes for you all so that you guys can continue to beat the competition:

S1 Class | AWD | 2018 KTM X-Bow GT4 (Winter/Snow | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2018 KTM X-Bow GT4 (All Round | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2018 KTM X-Bow GT4 (Rally/Offroad | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2018 Aston Martin Vantage (Winter/Snow | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2018 Aston Martin Vantage (All Round | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2018 Aston Martin Vantage (Rally/Offroad | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2014 McLaren 650S Spider (Winter/Snow | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2014 McLaren 650S Spider (All Round | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2014 McLaren 650S Spider (Rally/Offroad | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2011 Ford Transit Super Sport Van Forza Edition (Street | Grip)

Edited by user Thursday, November 29, 2018 8:04:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#117 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2018 3:46:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KBowTuning Go to Quoted Post
An S1 Class 2008 STI sounds like a fun build! I should be able to get to work on it for you soon. Would you like to keep the car AWD, or do you prefer a different drivetrain layout? Also, would you like the car to be built for Street, Snow, Rally/Offroad, or All Terrain? Going by the info you linked me, I'm going to assume you'd like a Street Grip tune. I just want to be 100% sure you get what you asked for, haha. I'll keep an eye out for your reply!

Yeah keep it AWD please. Needs to be around 850 - 910bhp. Don't worry about class - this car is a beast IRL and ran in an unrestricted Time Attack series. I just want it to be fast and corner well and it's for road use. Spring and Summer. If it pushes into S2 I really don't mind infact I'd prefer it instead of holding back. I just wish it had a wideboy kit and bigger aero but I'm gonna work on an old FM5 Paint, tweak it will re-release in the paint booth as a collab with this tune if you're down with that?

Check out this onboard to get you into the spirit of the car :P
Cadwell Park - GSII

Thanks KBow

Edited by user Friday, November 30, 2018 3:52:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#118 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2018 6:19:09 AM(UTC)
Hi, i'm new to the forum and to Forza as well.
I think it's pretty cool what you are doing to help people out and ill be trying some of your tunes pretty soon.

I don't have any special request but i was wondering if there are any specific tunes you are specially proud of?
Maybe a car that has surprised you or a car that you have been using more than the other and that you think performs reallly well?

I still don't have that many cars and i'm looking for recommendations of cars to use online, mostly class A, S1, S2

Thank you !
#119 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2018 3:43:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KBowTuning Go to Quoted Post

Yeah keep it AWD please. Needs to be around 850 - 910bhp. Don't worry about class - this car is a beast IRL and ran in an unrestricted Time Attack series. I just want it to be fast and corner well and it's for road use. Spring and Summer. If it pushes into S2 I really don't mind infact I'd prefer it instead of holding back. I just wish it had a wideboy kit and bigger aero but I'm gonna work on an old FM5 Paint, tweak it will re-release in the paint booth as a collab with this tune if you're down with that?

Check out this onboard to get you into the spirit of the car :P
Cadwell Park - GSII

Thanks KBow

Thank you for the clip! I'm a huge Evo/STI fan, building vehicles like this. I typed a message to you earlier this week, but forgot to hit send, so I apologize for the late reply! I have been hard at work in the vehicle, still needs a bit more dialing in though. Thank you for you patience!
#120 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2018 3:47:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PUN514 Go to Quoted Post
I think it's pretty cool what you are doing to help people out and ill be trying some of your tunes pretty soon.

I don't have any special request but i was wondering if there are any specific tunes you are specially proud of?
Maybe a car that has surprised you or a car that you have been using more than the other and that you think performs reallly well?

I still don't have that many cars and i'm looking for recommendations of cars to use online, mostly class A, S1, S2

Thank you !

I'm happy to see you here! Believe it or not, I actually have been working on a list of my personal favorites! I'll get back to you as soon as I get home. As you could probably tell, most of my vehicles are built for A, S1, and S2 due to many players racing online, so I definitely have some vehicles that I'm confident will help you to outperform the competition. I'll get that list to you ASAP, thank you for the kinds words!
 1 user liked this post.
#121 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2018 4:03:31 PM(UTC)
Im back with another batch of tunes for you guys!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've hit the tune limit! The tune limit is set at 300 and I currently have over 230 tunes uploaded to the tune storefront in game! The other 70 or so tunes are my locally saved tunes that I've kept for testing or for personal competitions. Sadly, it may take time to slowly go through some of these and figure out which ones to remove as I have to go through and look at each tune 1 by 1. That being said, I won't let the stop me from creating tunes for you guys. Your patience is much appreciated!

As always, these vehicles will be uploaded to the masterlist found on the first page of this thread so everyone can find these tunes while looking at the one huge list. Thank you for all the requests!

X Class | AWD | 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Forza Edition (Street | Speed)
S2 Class | AWD | 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Forza Edition (Street | Speed)
S2 Class | AWD | 2005 Ferrari FXX (Street | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 1953 Jaguar C-Type (Winter/Snow | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 1953 Jaguar C-Type (All Round | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 2018 Nissan Sentra Nismo (Winter/Snow | Grip) [UPDATED: 11/30/18]
A Class | AWD | 2018 Nissan Sentra Nismo (All Round | Grip) [UPDATED: 11/30/18]
A Class | AWD | 2018 Nissan Sentra Nismo (Rally/Offroad | Grip) [REMOVED: 11/30/18]
 1 user liked this post.
#122 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 4:15:23 AM(UTC)
Thanks for letting me know. Look, If you're struggling for space with your tuning catalog then I could try tuning the STi myself bud. I appreciate that you have many requests that's all.

#123 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 9:03:40 AM(UTC)
Thanks for letting me know. Look, If you're struggling for space with your tuning catalog then I could try tuning the STi myself bud. I appreciate that you have many requests that's all.

If I wasn't testing and tuning vehicles, I don't know what I'd do with myself! Haha. I'm going to have to go through some of these personal test files that I have saved anyways to create space, it's just slowing me down a bit. I've already been working on your vehicles some and I'm still happy to create it for you. That being said, I appreciate your consideration!
#124 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 9:09:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PUN514 Go to Quoted Post

Thank you !

Sorry for the wait! Here's the list for you:

===PERSONAL FAVORITE CARS FH4===
Note: The information listed in parenthesis after each vehicle is the type of race that each vehicle works best in. That being said, all vehicles on this list that are in S1 Class and S2 Class are made for ALL terrains, surfaces, and weather conditions (Street, Gravel, Dirt, Mud, Sand, Grass, Rain, Snow, etc)

X CLASS:
-1996 Ferrari F50 GT (Street, Road)
-2018 McLaren 720S Coupe Preorder Car (Street, Road)

S2 CLASS:
-2014 BAC Mono (Dirt)
-2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast (Street, Road)
-1998 Nissan R390 (Street, Road, Dirt, Corss Country)

S1 CLASS:
-2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio (Dirt, Cross Country)
-2016 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Forza Edition (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2015 Audi RS 6 Avant (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2013 Audi RS 7 Sportback (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2018 BMW I8 Roadster (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2014 BMW M4 Coupe (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2008 BMW M3 (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2018 Ford Mustang GT Deberti Design (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2018 Ford Mustang GT (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2011 Ford Transit Super Sport Van Forza Edition (Street, Road)
-2018 KTM X-Bow GT4 (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2012 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante (Street, Road, Dirt)
-1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2015 Porsche Macan Turbo (Dirt, Cross Country)

A CLASS:
-2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 (Dirt, Cross Country)
-2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS (Dirt)
-2015 Subaru WRX STI (Street, Road, Dirt)
-2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (Street, Road, Dirt)

Edited by user Thursday, December 6, 2018 9:12:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#125 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 1:02:49 AM(UTC)
Hey guys, back with another batch of completed tune requests! As always, I'll add these to the masterlist on the first post on the first page of this thread to help consolidate all available tunes to a single list so that you guy can find what you're looking for easier. Thank you all so much for all the kind feedback and the insane amount of PMs for vehicle requests!

S1 Class | AWD | 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio (Winter/Snow | Grip) [REMOVED: 12/06/18]

S1 Class | AWD | 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio (Rally/Offroad | Grip) [REMOVED: 12/06/18]

S1 Class | AWD | 2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe (Winter/Snow | Grip) [REMOVED: 12/06/18]

S1 Class | AWD | 2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe (Rally/Offroad | Grip) [REMOVED: 12/06/18]

A Class | AWD | 2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe (All Round | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Deberti Design Drift Truck (Street | Grip)

X Class | RWD | 2004 Maserati MC12 Forza Edition (Street | Grip)

X Class | RWD | 2017 Koenigsegg Agera RS (Street | Grip)

S2 Class | RWD | 2015 Koenigsegg One:1 (Street | Grip)
11 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error