This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
11 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 7:21:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KBowTuning Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: garylythgoe Go to Quoted Post
I'm glad I've discovered these tunes....!

Well done fella.

I have a challenge for you.

Dodge Dart Hemi Super Stock
S1
AWD
Loose, controllable, street driving, very fast accelerating..
Do you reckon you could build something?
I'd like it to have the monster engine hanging out the hood, and for the wheels to be pretty subtle, no wings etc.

Thanks!

Your Dodge Dart is now complete and is now available for download! I made sure to build it to your exact specifications while also ensuring that it is still competitive. This was a very fun vehicle to drive, I'm sure you'll love it. Thank you for the request and if you have any others, don't hesitate to let me know!

Itching to leave work and get home now, thanks dude, I'll report back and let you know how I get on.
#52 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 7:23:44 AM(UTC)
Back again with another batch of tunes for you guys! I will update the masterlist with these tunes as well.

If there is some delay before a request is completed, it is because there's a lot of tune requests being messaged to me and also because I want to make sure that I continue to give you guys consistent quality tested tunes that meet your requests (rather than rushing them out).

Many of you have sent in vehicle requests, many of you have followed my tunes in game, nearly 200 of you have added me as a friend on Xbox, and altogether you guys have downloaded thousands of my tunes! On each iteration of Forza, I always build, test, and tune vehicles, and I'm having a blast making these for you all! I'm very happy to see that you all appreciate them, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

Here's the latest batch of tunes for you all so that you guys can continue to beat the competition regardless if it's Sunny or Snowy:

S1 Class | AWD | 1968 Dodge Dart Hemi Super Stock (Winter/Snow | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 1968 Dodge Dart Hemi Super Stock (All Round | Grip)
A Class | RWD | 2009 BMW M5 (Street | Grip)
A Class | RWD | 2009 BMW M5 (Winter/Snow | Grip)
A Class | RWD | 2009 BMW M5 (All Round | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 2554 AMG TRANSPORT DYNAMICS M12S WARTHOG CST (Winter/Snow | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 2554 AMG TRANSPORT DYNAMICS M12S WARTHOG CST (All Round | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept Forza Edition (Winter/Snow | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept Forza Edition (All Round | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 1945 Willys MB Jeep (Winter/Snow | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 1945 Willys MB Jeep (All Round | Grip)
#53 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 12:46:26 PM(UTC)
hey
i need download link
#54 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 7:33:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Darth Markas Go to Quoted Post
I'm not seeing it on the list, but do you have one for the Skyline GT-R VSPECII?

Wasn't sure what class you prefer, but I went ahead and created both S1 and A Class tunes for your GTR. I had a lot of fun making it, I'm confident you'll enjoy!

Thanks mate. I sent you some DMs about it, but my account is still under moderation, and they are taking forever to approve anything I post. Lol. Thanks though, I'm enjoying them!

#55 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 2:54:29 AM(UTC)
Hey KBow :)

I have a question about damper settings. I come from sim racing and i want to tune my car so that i get the damping rates (% critical damping) i want. Could you help me out with the damper values? i have no clue what they mean, as in the range from 3-20. instead of N/mm/s values of real life dampers.

Thanks bro!
#56 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 6:15:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Munkeby Go to Quoted Post
Hey KBow :)

I have a question about damper settings. I come from sim racing and i want to tune my car so that i get the damping rates (% critical damping) i want. Could you help me out with the damper values? i have no clue what they mean, as in the range from 3-20. instead of N/mm/s values of real life dampers.

Thanks bro!

There's a group of racers that I run with and we have our own Discord where we try to concentrate these questions at. Do you have Discord? I can PM you the link to our group and you can ask any questions you'd like. As much as I hate to say it, I've been swamped with trying to get these requests done, and everyone has been PMing me asking for help with tuning their cars and it's difficult to help everyone. That being said, the afformentioned group is a group of experienced racers that I trust can help point you in the right direction. Just send me a PM on here when you have created an account Discord and I'm happy to send you a link to the group. Thank you!
#57 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 5:46:28 AM(UTC)
Back with another small batch! Busy weekend, haha. I've been working to build & tune about 7 other cars, but they need a bit more testing and tuning before they're ready to be released and uploaded. I don't want to give you guys any vehicles that don't handle well! That being said, I also didn't want to come back empty handed, so I have 3 different cars for you, each with a Snow tune and an All Terrain tune. As always vehicle requests are accepted. I hope you all continue to enjoy!

S1 Class | AWD | 2016 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Forza Edition (Winter/Snow | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2016 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Forza Edition (All Round | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine (Winter/Snow | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine (All Round | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 1997 BMW M3 (Winter/Snow | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 1997 BMW M3 (All Round | Grip)

Edited by user Monday, October 15, 2018 5:57:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Typo

1 user liked this post.
#58 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 6:32:40 AM(UTC)
I'd like to ask you to create two tunes: one for Chevelle SS and another one for the Diablo SV. Basically what everyone is doing with Chevelle are drag tunes or maxing it out to something like S2 983, but I'd like to have a version that's good for racing (preferably A or S1) without sacrificing handling in favor of power and vice-versa, so, something balanced that can be competitive at least against the perfect grip AI on Professional difficulty (I've found that if it's a very good tune, Professional difficulty AI is ezpz, but if the tune is bad I have to reduce the difficulty) and if it's good for online racing, the better. Doesn't need to have 10 launch if then I can gain several seconds against other people per lap.

Diablo SV tune would be based on the same principle: good, competitive in its class, not necessarily maxed out, good handling. Basically, for time-attacks or hotlaps.
#59 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 1:45:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Danteska90 Go to Quoted Post
I'd like to ask you to create two tunes: one for Chevelle SS and another one for the Diablo SV. Basically what everyone is doing with Chevelle are drag tunes or maxing it out to something like S2 983, but I'd like to have a version that's good for racing (preferably A or S1) without sacrificing handling in favor of power and vice-versa, so, something balanced that can be competitive at least against the perfect grip AI on Professional difficulty (I've found that if it's a very good tune, Professional difficulty AI is ezpz, but if the tune is bad I have to reduce the difficulty) and if it's good for online racing, the better. Doesn't need to have 10 launch if then I can gain several seconds against other people per lap.

Diablo SV tune would be based on the same principle: good, competitive in its class, not necessarily maxed out, good handling. Basically, for time-attacks or hotlaps.

Sounds good! Added them to the task list. I will test to ensure the cars are competitive, I'm confident you'll be satisfied. All this being said, what drivetrain do you prefer? Generally speaking, most competitive online tunes are AWD because freeroam rush races happen every other race, but I'm more than happy to make RWD vehicles. I'll get to work on these ASAP. Thank you for the request!
#60 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 1:15:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: K4T4NK4 Go to Quoted Post
Any plans for RWD BMW M(X) tunes? I like the AWD tunes for the M3 and M4 you did in S1, they are really good, but i cant shake the feeling that to me, RWD is just more fun to play ;)

Alrighty, I got to work on an E60 (2009) BMW M5 and made 2 RWD tunes for you that grip very well. One is a All Terrain tune and the other is a Winter/Snow tune. I added a few other BMW M vehicles to the request list and should have more out soon. If you have anything specific in mind, feel free to let me know! Thank you for the request, I hope you enjoy!

Awesome man thanks a lot, i cant wait to try them! And i even need something for A class, so it should be just perfect! Been tearing up the online with your M4 Coupé 4x4 S1 build, its ridiculous good.
I have been experimenting with my own build on a M4 GTS RWD S1. It feels good, handles amazing, but im not sure its competitive though. If/when you have time, could you try and give this a go? :)

#61 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 2:57:09 PM(UTC)
Any plans for RWD BMW M(X) tunes? I like the AWD tunes for the M3 and M4 you did in S1, they are really good, but i cant shake the feeling that to me, RWD is just more fun to play ;)

Alrighty, I got to work on an E60 (2009) BMW M5 and made 2 RWD tunes for you that grip very well. One is a All Terrain tune and the other is a Winter/Snow tune. I added a few other BMW M vehicles to the request list and should have more out soon. If you have anything specific in mind, feel free to let me know! Thank you for the request, I hope you enjoy!

Awesome man thanks a lot, i cant wait to try them! And i even need something for A class, so it should be just perfect! Been tearing up the online with your M4 Coupé 4x4 S1 build, its ridiculous good.
I have been experimenting with my own build on a M4 GTS RWD S1. It feels good, handles amazing, but im not sure its competitive though. If/when you have time, could you try and give this a go? :)

Send me a message on Xbox regarding the test and I'll see if I can get a gap of time sometime soon to test when I finish up the tunes on the request list :) I'm very happy to hear you're enjoying! The M4 and the E92 M3 are definitely in my top 5 for online racing, haha. A car I commonly use for A Class is the 2015 Subaru STI, probably my favorite in class so far. I'm confident you'll enjoy the tunes that I'll be posting tomorrow. Thank you for the kind words!
#62 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 3:42:16 PM(UTC)
Any requests for tunes that you guys might have, go ahead and post them in here! I'm planning to get a bunch of tunes tested and completed later tonight/tomorrow morning. To everyone who currently has an open request, I'll also have them complete during the afformentioned time. You guys have given me more downloads and uses in game than ever before and I'm having a blast making these. Thank you!
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 10:40:36 PM(UTC)
Well if your asking for requests you Ive got a challenger for you since im struggling to do it meself lol

said car is the demon tuned for the road RWD and in S class with front aero only (though it will only reach around 898ish (since i dislike the rear wing shame forza can't give us the option for invisible aero) with the stock rims or if not something similar

Not expecting a masterclass 4wd slayer the demon is too tempermental for that lol but Id love to see what an experienced tuner can do with it since nearly every tune ive found for it is exclusively drag or a 4wd variant and having tested it it can certainly embarrass unbeatable AI in some road tracks

cheers

Edited by user Thursday, October 18, 2018 3:57:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#64 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 5:09:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SoulFire XP Go to Quoted Post
Well if your asking for requests you Ive got a challenger for you since im struggling to do it meself lol

said car is the demon tuned for the road RWD and in S class with front aero only (though it will only reach around 898ish (since i dislike the rear wing shame forza can't give us the option for invisible aero) with the stock rims or if not something similar

Not expecting a masterclass 4wd slayer the demon is too tempermental for that lol but Id love to see what an experienced tuner can do with it since nearly every tune ive found for it is exclusively drag or a 4wd variant and having tested it it can certainly embarrass unbeatable AI in some road tracks

cheers

Sounds like fun, just added it to the request list! I'm hoping to have a small bunch of tunes done today (since I don't have too much work to do), so I'm confident I can have it done within the next 2 days (I'm thinkning 24 hours though). Yeah, I know where you're coming from, aero doesn't always look as good as stock. I'm confident you'll enjoy, thank you for the request!
#65 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 8:21:55 AM(UTC)
Alrighty guys, been working hard to get out this first batch! The season switched from Winter to Spring about 2 hours ago, so we're back on the street now for the most part. Also, the Forzathon for this week/season had 2 new vehicles: The 2018 Honda Civic Type R & 2015 Alumi Craft Buggy Forza Edition. I went ahead and snagged both right away and made 3 tunes for each car! I'm having a lot of fun making these and will update this post more throughout the day as I complete more requests. I'm confident you'll enjoy, Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Updated the masterlist on the main topic post with these new tunes as well! 1st Batch of Completed Tune Requests:

S1 Class | AWD | 2017 Nissan GT-R (Winter/Snow | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2017 Nissan GT-R (All Round | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2013 BMW M6 Coupe Forza Edition (Winter/Snow | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2013 BMW M6 Coupe Forza Edition (All Round | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2015 Infiniti Q60 Concept (Winter/Snow | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2015 Infiniti Q60 Concept (All Round | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2018 Honda Civic Type R (Winter/Snow | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2018 Honda Civic Type R (All Round | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2018 Honda Civic Type R (Rally/Offroad | Grip)
A Class | RWD | 2015 Alumi Craft Class 10 Race Car Forza Edition (Winter/Snow | Grip)
A Class | RWD | 2015 Alumi Craft Class 10 Race Car Forza Edition (All Round | Grip)
A Class | RWD | 2015 Alumi Craft Class 10 Race Car Forza Edition (Rally/Offroad | Grip)
#66 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 12:00:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Danteska90 Go to Quoted Post

Just finished up the Diablo & the Chevelle! The Chevelle is a balanced RWD build between power and grip as requested, tuned for A-Class Street Racing. It took a good bit of testing to get the suspension dialed in properly, but it was well worth the time. I was impressed by how well it performed and decided to make a 2nd full on grip tune for it as well just to see what it was capable of. They are very fun to drive, both casually and competitively! The Diablo is an S1-Class RWD Street Grip tune. Handles well in both low & high speed corners. I had a lot of fun making these tunes and I'm confident you'll enjoy as well. Thank you for the requests!
 1 user liked this post.
#67 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 12:11:03 AM(UTC)
Here's the 2nd batch of tunes! Took the time to finish up a few of the vehicles that required a bit more time to fine-tune and test, but these are finally ready. I'm very happy that you guys have been sending in so many requests to me on Xbox and on the Forum's PMs, please keep them coming! I'm confident you all will continue to enjoy. Thank you for all the downloads!

As always, these tunes are also included in the updated masterlist of tunes found on the first post in this thread. Here's the 2nd batch of completed tune requests:

A Class | AWD | 2018 Nissan Sentra Nismo (Winter/Snow | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 2018 Nissan Sentra Nismo (All Round | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 2018 Nissan Sentra Nismo (Rally/Offroad | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (Winter/Snow | Speed)
S1 Class | AWD | 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (All Round | Speed)
S1 Class | AWD | 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (Rally/Offroad | Speed)
A Class | RWD | 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport 454 (Street | Grip)
A Class | RWD | 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport 454 (Street | Balanced)
S1 Class | RWD | 1997 Lamborghini Diablo SV (Street | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2015 Infiniti Q60 Concept (Rally/Offroad | Grip)
S2 Class | AWD | 2018 Bugatti Chiron (Street | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2016 Subaru #199 WRX STI VT15R Rally Car (Snow/Ice | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2016 Subaru #199 WRX STI VT15R Rally Car (All Round | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2016 Subaru #199 WRX STI VT15R Rally Car (Rally/Offroad | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe (Winter/Snow | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe (All Round | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe (Rally/Offroad | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 1964 Ford GT40 MKI (Winter/Snow | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 1964 Ford GT40 MKI (All Round | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 1964 Ford GT40 MKI (Rally/Offroad | Grip)
 1 user liked this post.
#68 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 8:48:19 AM(UTC)
Hey KBow. Still enjoying your great tune. Keep them coming. Last one was your i8 roadsteršŸ‘
 1 user liked this post.
#69 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 1:05:35 PM(UTC)
Hi KBowTuning, thanks for the prolific tuning, tried a couple with good results on track.

However, I tried both of the Nissan Titan FE tunes in cross country events and had problems with being too likely to rollover on bumpy corners and slopes. I don't have the same problem with the standard bodykit preset for this vehicle, that seems more stable. I guess you are probably intending those tunes for track surfaces even in an offroad vehicle? Or intentional tradeoff for speed or something?

I see now in more recent posts that some other vehicles specifically have an Offroad variation, I haven't tried those yet, thought I'd double-check first if the Nissan is behaving as expected and if cross country stability is something considered in general. Thanks.
#70 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 2:33:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SoulFire XP Go to Quoted Post

cheers

Hey! Had a long weekend of work and wanted to let you know that I'm still have proper tune that I've been working on for your demon. It's a very fun vehicle to drive, but she has some power to tame, haha. Thank you for your patience!
#71 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 2:37:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: farKenneth Go to Quoted Post
Hey KBow. Still enjoying your great tune. Keep them coming. Last one was your i8 roadsteršŸ‘

I'm very happy to hear you're enjoying! I know what you mean, I absolutely love the I8 rally tune, it handles way better than I expected it to. I'm glad you're happy!
#72 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 2:48:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Snozzberry Jam Go to Quoted Post
Hi KBowTuning, thanks for the prolific tuning, tried a couple with good results on track.

However, I tried both of the Nissan Titan FE tunes in cross country events and had problems with being too likely to rollover on bumpy corners and slopes. I don't have the same problem with the standard bodykit preset for this vehicle, that seems more stable. I guess you are probably intending those tunes for track surfaces even in an offroad vehicle? Or intentional tradeoff for speed or something?

I see now in more recent posts that some other vehicles specifically have an Offroad variation, I haven't tried those yet, thought I'd double-check first if the Nissan is behaving as expected and if cross country stability is something considered in general. Thanks.

I know exactly what you're talking about. Whether the vehicle is stock or tuned, it still has a high center of gravity. If it's lowered, we don't want it bottoming out, so compromises must be made with damper settings, springs, etc which will still cause it to flip due to its stiffness. Of all the trucks I've tuned, the Titan Warrior is definitely one of the worst in terms of flipping, no matter what is done with the vehicle. The respective Rally/Offroad variants I've created should help a bit, but the truck still is what it is so to get the most out of it, we all have to watch our speeds over bumps (especially during events like online Freeroam Rush). All this being said, I think the Ford raptor handles a bit better and isn't as much of an oddball as the Titan. It's definitely worth giving a try, I've had more online wins in the Raptor compared to the Titan. Thank you for asking that question, I'm always happy to help. I appreciate the kind words!
#73 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 3:09:30 PM(UTC)

Hey guys, Thank you for all the PMs and kind words! I love driving these unique vehicles you all have been messaging me. I had a long weekend, and I don't want to rush out low quality tunes, so I do genuinely apologize for the delay. On the weekdays, I'm usually a bit more productive being that I can work on my business from home (especially Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday), so weekends do slow down a bit. That being said, here's a few tunes that are complete! I'm working hard in my free time to complete your requests and give vehicles you asked for, and you guys have been giving me thousands of downloads & uses each day...that is AMAZING! I greatly appreciate it and it truly makes me happy to see so many people enjoying. Althiugh I'm a bit backed up on requests, I will continue to make them and I'm looking to have this batch finished up on Thursday of this week, so please keep sending requests! This is getting a bit long, but basically what I want to say is: you guys are awesome, thank you! Here's are a few tunes for the new vehicles I have seen many requesting:

S1 Class | AWD | 2016 Honda Civic Coupe GRC (Winter/Snow | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2016 Honda Civic Coupe GRC (All Round | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2016 Honda Civic Coupe GRC (Rally/Offroad | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2018 BMW I8 Roadster (Winter/Snow | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2018 BMW I8 Roadster (All Round | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2018 BMW I8 Roadster (Rally/Offroad | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2016 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Forza Edition (Rally/Offroad | Grip)
 1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 12:16:13 PM(UTC)
Hey everyone, back again with another batch of completed tune requests! Thank you all so much for the downloads and uses. We're hitting insane numbers now! I'm confident you all will have fun in these vehicles. More tunes will be released tonight/tomorrow. Enjoy!

List of Latest Tunes (vehicles have also been added to the masterlist found on front page of this thread):

S1 Class | AWD | 2010 James Bond Edition Jaguar C-X75 (Street | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2008 Lamborghini Reventon Forza Edition (Winter/Snow | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2008 Lamborghini Reventon Forza Edition (All Round | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2008 Lamborghini Reventon Forza Edition (Rally/Offroad | Grip)
S1 Class | RWD | 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon (Street | Grip)
S1 Class | RWD | 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon (Street | Speed)
S2 Class | AWD | 2014 Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 (Street | Grip)
S2 Class | AWD | 2014 Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 (Street | Balanced)
S1 Class | AWD | 1995 Nissan Nismo GT-R LM Forza Edition (Winter/Snow | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 1995 Nissan Nismo GT-R LM Forza Edition (All Round | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 1995 Nissan Nismo GT-R LM Forza Edition (Rally/Offroad | Grip)
 1 user liked this post.
#75 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 9:03:37 PM(UTC)
hey KBow is there anyway you could do a tune for the 1982 Porsche 911 turbo 3.3 for circuit races?
11 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error