This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
10 Pages<<8910Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#226 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 9:18:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KBowTuning Go to Quoted Post
I'm so sorry for the long wait! Have had a lot of things go wrong recently, but I'm back at it. I went ahead and did as you asked, and put on the normal Race tires on the S1 AWD Street BMW M2. The new file name is "Best S1 Street 2". Just download/install that and there shouldn't be any more letters on the tire's sidewall.

If you have any other requests, don't hesitate to let me know. I hope you continue to enjoy, Thank you for letting me know!

Sorry for asking for such an insignificant thing, but thank you for doing so :) I’m also sorry to hear about your families misfortunes. I send my condolences for your loss, and I wish your brother a speedy recovery.

I am happy to hear your return to tuning and look forward to your contributions to the community! The work you’ve done will always be appreciated :D
#227 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 9:48:06 PM(UTC)
Back with another batch of completed tune requests!

I decided to go ahead and tune the new Forzathon cars right away to ensure you guys have a quality setup for them. I've began making LEGO cars as well!
Because so many of you have been requesting some smooth/agile Drift tunes to use in the new online 'Drift Adventures' mode, I decided to go ahead and continue tuning a few more of the Formula Drift cars as well as Drift Tuning a few of the new DLC cars as well! If you don't have the DLC, I also tried to create a few non-DLC Drift tunes too. These tunes are now publicly shared and are available for download in game. I'm confident that you guys will enjoy, thank you for all of the ideas & tune requests!

Although I have more tunes that I'm currently working on, I decided to only release the vehicles below to ensure that I don't rush and that you all receive quality tunes for your cars. Thank you so much for all the requests and the thousands of downloads each day, you guys are awesome!

As always, the latest tunes will be posted below and also added to the masterlist of tunes found on the first page of this thread. I'm confident you'll continue enjoy!

---

S1 CLASS:

- S1 Class | AWD | 1967 Lego Speed Champions Mini Cooper S Rally (All Round | Grip)
- S1 Class | AWD | 1967 Lego Speed Champions Mini Cooper S Rally (Rally/Offroad | Grip)
- S1 Class | AWD | 1997 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (Street | Balance)
- S1 Class | AWD | 1997 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (Street | Speed)
- S1 Class | AWD | 1997 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (Street | Grip)

DRIFT:
- S2 Class | RWD | 1967 Lego Speed Champions Mini Cooper S Rally (Street | Drift)
- S2 Class | AWD | 1967 Lego Speed Champions Mini Cooper S Rally (Street | Drift)
- A Class | RWD | 1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II (Street | Drift)

---
#228 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 10:19:39 PM(UTC)
Hey guys, back with another small update! Some of you guys have been messaging me like crazy to tune the Lego Ferrari F40, so I made to S2 tunes for you all to use! I'm confident you'll enjoy, thank you for the requests!

S2 CLASS
- S2 Class | RWD | 1987 Lego Speed Champions Ferrari F40 Competizione (Street | Grip)
- S2 Class | AWD | 1987 Lego Speed Champions Ferrari F40 Competizione (Street | Grip)

---

Edited by user Sunday, June 16, 2019 10:23:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#229 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 10:51:46 PM(UTC)

These tunes are now publicly shared and are available for download in game. I'm confident that you guys will enjoy, thank you for all of the ideas & tune requests!

Although I have more tunes that I'm currently working on, I decided to only release the vehicles below to ensure that I don't rush and that you all receive quality tunes for your cars. Thank you so much for all the requests and the thousands of downloads each day, you guys are awesome!

As always, the latest tunes will be posted below and also added to the masterlist of tunes found on the first page of this thread. I'm confident you'll continue enjoy!

---

X CLASS:
- X Class | RWD | 2019 Lego Speed Champions McLaren Senna (Street | Grip)
- X Class | AWD | 2019 Lego Speed Champions McLaren Senna (Street | Grip)
- X Class | RWD | 1987 Lego Speed Champions Ferrari F40 Competizione (Street | Grip)
- X Class | AWD | 1987 Lego Speed Champions Ferrari F40 Competizione (Street | Grip)

S2 CLASS:
- S2 Class | RWD | 2019 Lego Speed Champions McLaren Senna (Street | Grip)
- S2 Class | AWD | 2019 Lego Speed Champions McLaren Senna (Street | Grip)

S1 CLASS:
- S1 Class | AWD | 2019 BMW Z4 Roadster (Street | Grip)
- S1 Class | AWD | 2002 BMW Z3 M Coupe (Street | Grip)

---

1 user liked this post.
#230 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2019 6:52:49 AM(UTC)
Hello, KBow, I wonder is there any progress with Pagani Hayara BC I’ve requested earlier.
P.S. Don’t tell me you have forgotten again.)
#231 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 11:42:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mario Servio Go to Quoted Post
Hello, KBow, I wonder is there any progress with Pagani Hayara BC I’ve requested earlier.

Hey, it's great to hear from you again!

This past month has been very rough and I have not been able to tune much so I am a bit behind on completing the requests I've been getting (Brother went into renal failure, then a seizure about 2 weeks later). I'm hoping to smooth everything out this upcoming week though!

With that being said, the S2 Class RWD Street build for the 2016 Pagani Huayra BC that you requested is uploaded and is available for download.

I apologize for the unexpected delay! I'm confident you'll enjoy this vehicle. If you have any other requests, don't hesitate to let me know. Thank you for the request!
 1 user liked this post.
#232 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2019 4:03:06 AM(UTC)

This past month has been very rough and I have not been able to tune much so I am a bit behind on completing the requests I've been getting (Brother went into renal failure, then a seizure about 2 weeks later). I'm hoping to smooth everything out this upcoming week though!

With that being said, the S2 Class RWD Street build for the 2016 Pagani Huayra BC that you requested is uploaded and is available for download.

I apologize for the unexpected delay! I'm confident you'll enjoy this vehicle. If you have any other requests, don't hesitate to let me know. Thank you for the request!

Hello, KBow. I have to admit you have excelled my expectations. The car you made is very good! Now I can give another request. What do you say about A800 AWD All-terrain Audi Balanced TTRS 2010? Also, can you make a S900 RWD balanced street version of Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio FE? Thank you again!
 1 user liked this post.
#233 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 9:27:32 AM(UTC)
HI KBow,
cool tunings here.
My English is very Bad.
Please Help.
Need a offroad tuning for dirt drift in muddy tracks
Thx at all
#234 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 5:51:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tofastforyou63 Go to Quoted Post
HI KBow,
cool tunings here.
My English is very Bad.
Please Help.
Need a offroad tuning for dirt drift in muddy tracks
Thx at all

Hey, it's a pleasure to meet you!

Do you have a specific car that you would like me to tune for dirt drifting? Also, what Class (B, A, S1, S2, X) would you like the car to be built for?

Thank you for the request, I look forward to hearing back from you!
#235 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 6:12:26 AM(UTC)

Hello, KBow. I have to admit you have excelled my expectations. The car you made is very good! Now I can give another request. What do you say about A800 AWD All-terrain Audi Balanced TTRS 2010? Also, can you make a S900 RWD balanced street version of Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio FE? Thank you again!

It is good to hear from you again!

I'm very happy to hear you're enjoying the Huayra. That car took a great bit of time to tune, so I'm happy to hear you're enjoying.

I'm more than happy to create an A Class RWD 2010 Audi TTRS All Round Balanced Tune as well as a S1 Class RWD Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Forza Edition Street Balanced Tune. I will go ahead and put these tunes onto the request list and will try to get them done as soon as possible without rushing!

I'll get to work on these right away. I appreciate your kind words, Thank you for the tune request ideas!

1 user liked this post.
#236 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 6:33:40 AM(UTC)
Hello, KBow. You have misread my message. Audi TTRS should be All-Wheel-Drive.
#237 Posted : Thursday, July 4, 2019 6:03:33 AM(UTC)
Hello, KBow. You have misread my message. Audi TTRS should be All-Wheel-Drive.

My apologies! The tune I have been working on is for an AWD version, I must have just mixed it up in the reply I sent you, haha.

With that being said, both of the tunes you requested are complete and available for download now! The Alfa was definitely a lot of fun to create. I spent hours and hours of time before I remembered that I should've been tuning the car rather than joyriding/racing in it, haha.

I'm confident that you'll enjoy! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to let me know. Thank you for the requests!
#238 Posted : Thursday, July 4, 2019 6:55:04 AM(UTC)

These tunes are now publicly shared and are available for download in game. I'm confident that you guys will enjoy, thank you for all of the ideas & tune requests!

---

S2 CLASS:
- S2 Class | RWD | 2016 Pagani Huayra BC (Street | Balance)
- S2 Class | AWD | 2019 Rimac C_Two (Street | Grip)
- S2 Class | AWD | 2019 Rimac C_Two (All Round | Grip)

S1 CLASS:
- S1 Class | RWD | 2016 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Forza Edition (Street | Balance)
- S1 Class | AWD | 2015 Porsche Cayman GTS (All Round | Grip)[Version #2: More rotation during tight corners]

A CLASS:
- A Class | AWD | 2010 Audi TT RS Coupe (All Round | Balance)

DRIFT:
- S2 Class | AWD | 2018 Ford #25 Mustang RTR (Street | Drift)
- S1 Class | RWD | 2018 Ford #88 Mustang RTR (Street | Drift)
- S1 Class | RWD | 2018 Ford #88 Mustang RTR (Street | Drift)[Version #2: 6 Speed Transmission, More Control]
- A Class | RWD | 1988 BMW M5 Forza Edition (Street | Drift)
- A Class | RWD | 1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (Street | Drift)

---
 1 user liked this post.
#239 Posted : Friday, July 5, 2019 10:49:44 AM(UTC)
Hello KBow. Thank you for your tunes, I enjoy driving Alfa Romeo Giulia FE very much. Jeremy Clarkson once said “You can’t be real petrolhead if you don’t have Alfa Romeo”. This car is just wonderful. Btw, how does it happen so that cars with different tuning presets (balanced/grip) have same stats.? Now I have to paint my Alfa Romeos in different colours in order to distinguish them.)
#240 Posted : Friday, July 5, 2019 2:22:32 PM(UTC)
Hello KBow. Thank you for your tunes, I enjoy driving Alfa Romeo Giulia FE very much. Jeremy Clarkson once said “You can’t be real petrolhead if you don’t have Alfa Romeo”. This car is just wonderful. Btw, how does it happen so that cars with different tuning presets (balanced/grip) have same stats.? Now I have to paint my Alfa Romeos in different colours in order to distinguish them.)

Thank you for the feedback, I'm very happy to hear that you're enjoying!

The reason some of the builds/tunes have similar statistics is because I sometimes find a particular build very good at multiple roles. For example, if I was to build an All Terrain tune for a certain car using offroad tires, then that same build may also be great for use offroad or in the snow. Although the basic build may be similar, the settings of the tune can vary greatly to ensure that the car is properly tweaked to handle other specific conditions. On a side note, I've had to color code almost all of my duplicate cars just to ensure that I can select one before the timer runs out when selecting a car in Ranked Online Adventure! Haha.

If you have any other requests, don't hesitate to let me know! Thank you for the kind words!
 1 user liked this post.
#241 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 3:12:43 PM(UTC)
Hi KBow, hope all is well. I have a request if I may:

S1 Class | AWD | 2018 BMW M5 (Street | Grip)
[No aero, stock rims, non-“Horizon” tires, stock powertrain]

Also, I know this is a really petty thing to mention, but could you be mindful of the ride height? I would like a vehicle that only looks slightly lowered, roughly around 5.9/6.3 inches (15.1/16.1 centimeters) front/rear.

Apologies in advance for any headaches this might cause as I can only imagine how difficult meeting these petty specifications might be haha. Thanks again for all the work you’ve done!
#242 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 9:59:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Purely Distinct Go to Quoted Post

Also, I know this is a really petty thing to mention, but could you be mindful of the ride height? I would like a vehicle that only looks slightly lowered, roughly around 5.9/6.3 inches (15.1/16.1 centimeters) front/rear.

Apologies in advance for any headaches this might cause as I can only imagine how difficult meeting these petty specifications might be haha. Thanks again for all the work you’ve done!

It's a pleasure to hear from you!

I'm doing alright, thank you for asking. Don't worry, I dont think it's petty and I know exactly what you mean. I know how awful the aero/stock rims can look, haha. This looks like a fun build, I'll add it to my list and get it completed ASAP!

I'll get to work on this tune as soon as possible. I'm confident you'll enjoy, thank you for the tune request!
 1 user liked this post.
#243 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 4:26:11 AM(UTC)
Hi Kbow. First time poster on this thread but I have used a few of your tunes. Excellent work!

With the new Rivals system, I’ve been doing quite a lot of S1 class driving, which seems to be a very competitive class. Two cars I’ve seen pop up quite a bit in leaderboards are the Shelby King Cobra and the Koen CCBS. I’ve tried a few different tunes for both but can’t find anything which is particularly competitive (I.e. against my own times with other S1 cars).

I wondered why this might be? I drive on auto and tend to stick to AWD on FH4 and it may be that both cars are more suited to manual/RWD builds? If there isn’t a specific reason why they don’t work for me, have you thought about doing S1 builds for either/both?
 1 user liked this post.
#244 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 4:06:16 AM(UTC)
Hello, KBow. I would like to make another request. Could you create a S2 RWD street/grip Ferrari F50 GT and S2 RWD street/balanced Ferrari Laferrari? Thank you!
#245 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 8:40:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Hi Kbow. First time poster on this thread but I have used a few of your tunes. Excellent work!

With the new Rivals system, I’ve been doing quite a lot of S1 class driving, which seems to be a very competitive class. Two cars I’ve seen pop up quite a bit in leaderboards are the Shelby King Cobra and the Koen CCBS. I’ve tried a few different tunes for both but can’t find anything which is particularly competitive (I.e. against my own times with other S1 cars).

I wondered why this might be? I drive on auto and tend to stick to AWD on FH4 and it may be that both cars are more suited to manual/RWD builds? If there isn’t a specific reason why they don’t work for me, have you thought about doing S1 builds for either/both?

It's a pleasure to meet you! Welcome!

Although AWD can help vehicles become more stable, conquer rough terrain, and handle various weather conditions without too many downsides, when it comes to setting a good laptime, certain cars/tracks may require you to use RWD due to various factors (such as AWD using more weight, which lowers overall handling/agility). Although AWD is great for quick acceleration on corner exit, leaderboard racers are very careful about where they lose inertia, so they may be better suited using a RWD build in some cases. Every little part/upgrade counts when building a leaderboard car!

Also, as much as I hate to say it, lots of testing has been done over the years by some of the quickest racers and Manual with Clutch is going to be the quickest shifting option. Automatic shifting tends to shift a bit earlier than recommend. To add to this, Manual with Clutch gives much more control over your car overall (such as downshifting early, helping you to oversteer into a hard corner), and is very beneficial in every game-mode.

On a bit of a side note, quick question: are you playing with a controller, keyboard, or steering wheel?

Hopefully this helps to get you on the right track. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know! I'm always happy to help. Thank you for contributing to the community!
#246 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 8:44:36 AM(UTC)
Hello, KBow. I would like to make another request. Could you create a S2 RWD street/grip Ferrari F50 GT and S2 RWD street/balanced Ferrari Laferrari? Thank you!

Great to hear from you again!

Absolutely, sounds like fun! I'll add these 2 tunes to my request list and will work on them as soon as possible.

Thank you for the requests!
#247 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 3:49:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Purely Distinct Go to Quoted Post

The tune that you requested for your 2018 BMW M5 is now complete and available for download!

The car is grip built & tuned for S1 Class/AWD racing on the street. Just as you asked, I made sure to not use:
- Any lettering on the tires
- Front or rear aerodynamics
- Aftermarket rims
- A powertrain/engine conversion
- A very low ride height

I'll go ahead and admit it, that may have taken 2-3 hours longer than it should've, haha. After testing many different combinations of upgrades, before getting down to tuning, I came to the conclusion that the car must still be able to be used in a competitive manner and must make up for any areas that it lacks in. The M5 (built specifically to your specifications) will continue to corner in a smooth manner while still being responsive and accurate. All things considered, I did my best to make sure the car doesn't lose itself during high-speed cornering. During low-speed corners, the car can brake a bit hard and still maintain control throughout any tight spaces, and then during corner-exit it will sit back on its haunches and accelerate past your competition! Haha.

With all this being said, I had fun creating the car and didn't mind the extra time. If you have any other questions or requests, don't hesitate to let me know. I'm very confident you'll enjoy, thank you for the tune request!

#248 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 4:07:35 PM(UTC)

---

S2 CLASS:
-

S1 CLASS:
- S1 Class | AWD | 2018 KTM X-Bow GT4 (Rally/Offroad | Grip)[Version #2: More Responsive, Increased Oversteer]

A CLASS:
- A Class | AWD | 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 (All Round | Grip)[Version #2: More Response & Oversteer]
- A Class | AWD | 2019 Ford Ranger Raptor (Rally/Offroad | Grip)
- A Class | AWD | 2017 Mercedes-Benz E 350 D 4Matic All Terrain 'Project E-AT' (All Round | Grip)
- A Class | AWD | 2014 Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6 (Rally/Offroad | Grip)

DRIFT:
-

SPECIAL REQUESTS & MISC
- S1 Class | AWD | 2018 BMW M5 (Street | Grip)[No aero, stock rims, not tire lettering, stock powertrain, ride height not too low]
#249 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 5:25:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post

It's a pleasure to meet you! Welcome!

Although AWD can help vehicles become more stable, conquer rough terrain, and handle various weather conditions without too many downsides, when it comes to setting a good laptime, certain cars/tracks may require you to use RWD due to various factors (such as AWD using more weight, which lowers overall handling/agility). Although AWD is great for quick acceleration on corner exit, leaderboard racers are very careful about where they lose inertia, so they may be better suited using a RWD build in some cases. Every little part/upgrade counts when building a leaderboard car!

Also, as much as I hate to say it, lots of testing has been done over the years by some of the quickest racers and Manual with Clutch is going to be the quickest shifting option. Automatic shifting tends to shift a bit earlier than recommend. To add to this, Manual with Clutch gives much more control over your car overall (such as downshifting early, helping you to oversteer into a hard corner), and is very beneficial in every game-mode.

On a bit of a side note, quick question: are you playing with a controller, keyboard, or steering wheel?

Hopefully this helps to get you on the right track. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know! I'm always happy to help. Thank you for contributing to the community!

Thanks for the reply KBow. All interesting stuff. I use a standard Xbox controller. I’m fully aware it’s not the quickest setup but still keen to maximise it nonetheless by using cars best suited!

With the King Cobra, I’m now certain it’s a RWD point. The S1 AWD versions are ok but there is a RWD build with speed 10 and handling 9.3 which is OP. I went over a second quicker at Ashbrook Apex than I’d managed in any of my other S1 cars whilst making a few small errors and I’ve driven that course a lot.

Anyway, keep up the great work!
10 Pages<<8910Prev

Notification

Icon
Error