This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
10 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext
#151 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 3:29:29 PM(UTC)
I really want FH5 to take place in JAPAN and plz bring back both the CELICA and the SUPRA and I'm not the only one who wants to have FH5 to take place in JAPAN a whole lot of other people want it to be in JAPAN so plz do us all a huge favor and put FH5 in JAPAN πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ BTW I absolutely love y'alls games and could we possibly have like motorcycles, monster trucks and 18 wheelers (like the ones from the highway like mack peterbilt and other 18 wheelers like that and also could we possibly have challenges for them with trailers or better yet why not both of them great ideas?) in FH5 (and Yes I know that it's a lot to ask for but it ain't gonna hurt to mention it is it?) And could we possibly have like more Japanese cars like Tacoma, Tundra, Honda C-RV,ODYSSEY, Civic (the sedan one), Subaru S209, outback, forrester, crosstrek ,Subaru Brat,and the Baja (and not a trophy truck version in case that y'all would make it into one),Nissan GTR50, Rogue,Mazda CX-5,Dodge Raider,Dodge Grand Caravan (like one of the newer models like 2017-2019 or 2020), Toyota RAV 4, 4 Runner, FJ cruiser, Ford ranger (not a trophy truck version or in case that y'all would make it into one and not a ranger raptor but y'all can have both the regular ford ranger and the ford ranger raptor) ,Honda ridgeline,(and not a trophy truck version of it please) Honda element,and some more KIA'S like the Kia soul, Ford GT MK 2, explorer, expedition, flex, edge,Rolls Royce's cars (like several of the Rolls Royce's), Lincoln cars (like several of the Lincoln's), RAM RUNNER, and the delorean car( a.k.a the car from BACK TO THE FUTURE) JEEP wrangler MOAB,JEEP RENEGADE UPLAND or High Altitude, and JEEP GLADIATOR ,JEEP Wagoneer (BTW except for the JEEP GLADIATOR the other JEEPS are the model versions of the ones I've mentioned) ,Aston Martin DBR9,and could we have more Infiniti cars, and could we have a snowplow in the game (or something to do with the snowplow like for a challenge or something of the sort like for the winter seasons well that is if y'all are still going to have the seasons in the next forza horizon game that is of course),more hyundai's, Isuzus,and more Acura cars please, Suzuki's, nascar cars (or cars that are similar to nascar type cars) ,1955 Ford crown Victoria,2020 Ford bronco, Ford velociraptor, and land rover evoque, and could y'all possibly please bring back of us winning a car by completing a showcase like in the 1rst and 2nd horizon (cuz I'm pretty sure that everyone missed them days or at least I did though anyway), and could we have more dirt roads (cuz I'm positive that everyone including myself wants to have more dirt roads and would still have the pavement roads to at the same time at least just think about it please), and could we be able to change our car horns and our car designs without going to the house or the horizon festival in the game (and I'm pretty sure that everyone will agree with me on this one or at least just please think about it),and could y'all possibly please bring back all of the songs from the previous horizons (cuz I'm pretty sure that most of us missed some songs from the previous horizons at least think about it please),and could y'all possibly please stop making bull **** routes in the seasonal events (like the ones in FH4 and also that is if y'all gonna keep the seasonal stuff in the next horizon game that is and please forgive my language of when I said the word bull **** please pretty please pretty please with a halo on top and just to clarify I didn't say a filthy vulgar word just to let y'all know), and could y'all please keep the 4 season's in the game (if possible cuz we all absolutely loved of how y'all put that in FH4 so please keep that in future horizons if possible though that is), and could we have a private auction in the auction house so that our club members and friends can give us a car that we can't get cuz I'm pretty sure that everyone will be happy and thrilled for that to happen, and my brother has autism and my mother has epilepsy so maybe have 3 dlc car packs with autism , epilepsy ,and cancer designs so plz add these to the FH5,and could we race and still get rewarded without being in expert mode in FH5 please do it if possible πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜and good luck on debating on FH5 πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚ and could we have a function where we can use our lights on our cars like headlights, convertible tops, blinkers,and etc,and have it to where we can get out of our car and walk around (or something like that of the sort) and I've noticed that some vehicles have a trailer hook on them so if it's possible could we have trailers or either that or maybe have some kind of challenges that involve trailers or better yet why not both of them great ideas? And could we have a contemporary Christian radio station like K-LOVE (A.K.A. 94.1 or either that or some songs from the artists from that radio station please)in FH5 ,and could we follow the train all the way on the train tracks to see where it goes to (and yes I know that is a stupid dumb idea of mine but I still would love for it to happen though so please just at least think about it) ,and could we get a firetruck horn, a ambulance horn, and a rescue squad horn please ,and could we get some bathing suits and bikinis and sandals and flip flops for our avatars in FH5 (like just in case that y'all would still have seasonal stuff in the next Forza horizon game please just at least think about it?),and for the the 1rst expansion map is a Hawaii expansion map,2nd amakusa expansion map, 3rd tanega expansion map, 4th hachijo expansion map (and Yes I absolutely know that y'all can have 4 expansions released only one by one and Yes I also know that y'all might not even have 4 expansions for FH5 it's just a suggestion and a thought) (and also that is if it's even going to be in JAPAN)for JAPAN in FH5 and for car packs fast and furious Tokyo drift , INITIAL D,and can we have like 2 huge car packs like 1.all of the Fast and Furious cars from the past horizons and motorsports games and 2. Hoonigan cars also from past horizons and maybe motorsports to as well (please at least think about it please)and please forgive me for my very extremely long comment about my ideas and suggestions and thoughts for FH5 LOL πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™

Edited by user Saturday, October 19, 2019 12:12:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#152 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 2:59:15 PM(UTC)
i want to be in all over Wisconsin
 2 users liked this post.
#153 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2019 11:59:47 PM(UTC)
Like a few have said, Japan. Honestly, Horizon is becoming stale. You'll have to introduce new things and improve on others. I'd really would like more customization. Not really the car upgrades we've been used to but in visuals (parts) and audio (engines, exhaust, turbos & superchargers. The houses idea was good but let's turn that into something more meaningful. It may turn the game into something more life sim like but I think people want. They want the time they spend on the game to differentiate from others. They want to be rewarded for the time they invest. They want what they race to be unique, the home they love in to be unlike any other player.
 2 users liked this post.
#154 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 6:37:12 AM(UTC)
Definitely Tokyo, Japan for the possible amazing lights in the city and just to feel like we're somewhat there
 1 user liked this post.
#155 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 9:12:05 AM(UTC)
Switzerland, with border crossings to France, Germany (autobahns), Italy (red cars) and Austria. Lots of Tunnels, Mountains, Lakes, cute houses.
 2 users liked this post.
#156 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 12:06:51 PM(UTC)
Japan or South America somewhere
#157 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 2:20:44 PM(UTC)
i would honestly like to see the autobahn in one of these forza games, perfect for races, especially seeing as how most of the forza horizon games takes place on one big map, it would be nice to see the autobahn in the 5th one.
 2 users liked this post.
#158 Posted : Tuesday, August 6, 2019 5:39:45 AM(UTC)
I want to see forza horizon 5 in Greece or Japan.
 2 users liked this post.
#159 Posted : Wednesday, August 7, 2019 2:58:42 PM(UTC)
Japan
#160 Posted : Thursday, August 8, 2019 12:22:50 PM(UTC)
I'm thinking Africa. I know they tend to stick to places known for making cars but I'm basing this on the seasonal aspect, wet and dry seasons, huge mix of terrain and urbanisation.
 1 user liked this post.
#161 Posted : Thursday, August 8, 2019 9:11:09 PM(UTC)
I’d say maybe La or Hollywood because it would give you a lot of breathing room for extra modes and things like that only because you could have a way bigger map for horizon 5 in la because in my opinion la is larger or would have the potential to be larger if you added the scenery that surrounds the city. I would also say Hollywood because well it’s Hollywood you could practically set up anything and would seem to go together like say you added those prototype cars in a future pack that would fit because of the nature of what most people think of when they hear Hollywood and I strongly recommend using the scenery outside of Hollywood for Forza thon live hangouts. (Side things) make the fastest car in the world the fastest in the game (Hennessy f5) and add plz add real songs to the music no remixs Plzz you can cut out the explicit parts but don’t put in the dubstep k-pop mashup songs it just my taste in music, I will go on Spotify and listen to my own music next aa Add extra stuff in the campaign like 2k putting your name on magazines shows and interviews just so feels like your really getting far so you keep playing. Thx hope you listen
#162 Posted : Friday, August 9, 2019 5:06:16 AM(UTC)

I would love for the next horizon forza to be in Brazil with some of the national market cars like '90s' volkswagens 'ap' engine.
#163 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 2:50:56 PM(UTC)
Ok, I'll play. I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority here, but maybe not. I would like to see a completely fictional world. Maybe loosely based on several noteworthy locations world wide. But NOT a specific geographical location.

To me, this is the best way to have what everyone wants. Fujimi Kaido type canyon runs and Japanese city tracks, Route 66 cruise highways, British B roads, whatever. Why limit it to one location.

One of the best things Playground did for me was to have a "drive to and open" race facility. The Lego Raceway is awesome. That is what sorta could be possible if it's a fictional location. Have a race park for road racers, have an offroad facility to race trophy trucks and rally cross, have a dragstrip that makes sense, have drift parks, separate places throughout to drive to and play on. These are all doable and would make a world much more immersive

This would also give an opportunity to have upgrade paths for specific types of cars. Have road race upgrades at the road track, drag upgrades at the strip, drift at the drift park and so on. Having the ability to upgrade for a certain type.of driving and racing is loooong overdue.

Before I get too wishlisty I'll stop, but yeah, I think it should be a completely made up.world.
Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
#164 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 3:51:48 PM(UTC)
I think the San Francisco Bay, Seattle, or Cairo Egypt would be a great spot for fh5 or fh6
#165 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 4:44:51 PM(UTC)
Anywhere it isn't left-hand traffic because I'm tired of it, coming from a right-hand traffic country.

I would love to drive around Switzerland.

The Nordic countries would be very cool as well, being able to cross between Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland and fast travel to Iceland.

Edited by user Saturday, August 10, 2019 4:56:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#166 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 9:17:07 PM(UTC)
I personally would really love for Forza Horizon 5 to be hosted in Paris. I know they've already done France and Italy when they released Forza Horizon 2, but I felt we missed out on some of the best-known cities of these countries.
It'd be awesome to drive around Paris, drive past the Eiffel Tower and the Notre-Dame Cathedral and race down the Champs-Elysse and much more.
Maybe even include a winery area (like they did in Forza Horizon 2) and make it possible to buy houses (like in Forza Horizon 4).
Another cool place would be in Doha or something, an Arab place. Somewhere where you can do big drifts done their wide highways (or motorways or freeways or whatever they call them there). It'd be super fun to introduce drag races there or something.
They definitely need to bring back more cars. I felt that the number of cars in Forza Horizon 4 compared to Forza Horizon 3 decreased. Maybe it's just me, but I felt the list was smaller.
Either way, I cannot wait for Forza Horizon 5 to be released, each year it seems Forza Horizon gets better and better and it's the best to play, my favourite game by far!
 1 user liked this post.
#167 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 11:00:52 AM(UTC)
JAPAN

Would be perfect for Drift, Touge, Street racing... beautiful and deep differences in seasonal changes...
#168 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 4:55:31 AM(UTC)
Please can be Forza horizon 5 in the Czech republic?
 1 user liked this post.
#169 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 10:50:35 AM(UTC)
Japan!
A few key reasons in my humble opinion.
An island with many different key cities.
Various types of geography, from mountains n peaks to a sub tropical beaches and agricultural landscapes.
Plus being a scene famous for racing, car enthusiasts and its island famous history of drifting!
Just a few key components I think would make a stunning driving experience for a game we love. Plus considering the great job forza and its studios do for graphics, it would be quite a gem for us to have added into the horizon collection!
 1 user liked this post.
#170 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 5:46:14 AM(UTC)
ill like it in japan
 1 user liked this post.
#171 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 5:31:44 PM(UTC)
Japan for dayyysss or new Zealand I think. Also add me
Cheeryjeans5286, always down for some races or a good drift and I love tuning cars, favorite time to play is 420πŸ˜‰
#172 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 6:01:22 PM(UTC)
Since they might now be having one year breaks between each of the games (so Motorsport 8 in 2020 and Horizon 5 is 2022) I have an idea for a DLC for it: Forza Horizon 5: Homecoming. Taking place in...guess.
#173 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 6:31:02 AM(UTC)
Atlanta, Georgia would be an awesome map to play
 1 user liked this post.
#174 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 11:04:14 AM(UTC)
I would most likely want Forza horizon 5 to be in place in Japan and please put Toyota back in the game!
#175 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2019 3:40:52 AM(UTC)
Don't know if this could happen seen as it is the UK again, but I'd love to see Cornwall, UK. Especially places like Newquay!
10 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error