This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
13 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 4:53:18 PM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 4 released just now, Horizon 5 is like 2 years ahead, but if I had to choose, I'd say most likely Japan, on the island of Honshu as main, and the rest of the islands can be expansions or attach bridges to Honshu and make one island an extra land to roam around. Also, they should bring back the Toyota Supra and Tesla. They should also add Veilside bodykits to cars like the Nissan 350z or Mazda RX-7.
 2 users liked this post.
#27 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 3:05:46 AM(UTC)
i want forza horizon 5 to be made in new zealand
 2 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 10:34:48 PM(UTC)
I would really like FH5 to be set on the West Coast US.

Just imagine a long stretch of land from Washingtion, Oregon, and California.

Endless trails through forest for off-roading, endless beaches and sand dunes.

Bigger cities like, LA, Portland, and Seatle would be good to add as well.

Plus, these states do have long, expansive highways and complicated back roads.

This is why I think this should be the location for FH5.

-OrangeKey822342

Edited by user Monday, January 21, 2019 8:39:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#29 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 1:16:40 AM(UTC)
I would like Forza Horizon 5 to be set in Japan and have it like a half drift half race scenario. I would like the ebisu circuit in there so people can have like proper drift battles (maybe be a mini game or something that picks 2 people at a time or like a king of the hill situation and also have a spectator mode).
Also like have some drift mountains around the place with hairpins and the usual and maybe add Toyota and Mitsubishi in there if they decide to come back to Forza, it would be heaps good to add Drift battles into FH5 so people don't run into drifters, they can have a free roam drift in the circuit or a mini game drift battle in there that's separate from the free roam stuff. But I would also like places as well for people who don't want to drift so for people who want to drag race, race or just free roam around.
Like just thinking about it Forza doesn't want to put Horizon in Japan because it basically just drift drift drift but if they just put spots around the map that you can drift like different circuits for mini games for drifting and mountains there to and places for people to just have a drive. That's what i'm thinking at the moment but i just want to see what you guys think. Could this be a good idea or too crowded?
#30 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 2:57:25 PM(UTC)
I would say that Horizon 5 could be in Washington, but you should still have the Viaduct there, and also have Bill Gates' house as a player house.

Another canidate could be Colorado as a 5th anniversary celebration.

Maybe even Hawii. Introduce boats too, so you can race in Pearl Harbor.
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 5:56:36 AM(UTC)
either all of california, or japan, specifically tokyo
#32 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 7:48:33 PM(UTC)
since the past two horizon games have been countries that drive on the left i find it hard to believe they would do three in a row, so if it was only countries that drive on the right i think maybe having fh5 in germany would be pretty cool.
#33 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 1:47:27 PM(UTC)
All 4 previous locations combined, fast travel between them. ;)

And maybe have weekly races between clubs that decide wich Club control a certain festival site. The Club that controls a certain area unlock a certain cosmetic avaliable to buy from the clubhouse for that week.

Maybe add a Club house? Where you can get some cool cosmetics for your driver or car based on Club level. And maybe a "showoff" room at the clubhouse for players to showoff their cars and stuff..

2 users liked this post.
#34 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 7:45:58 PM(UTC)
No better place for Horizon 5 then Japan.

Japan has the best car culture hands down, just look around and it won't take long to see why. With all the aftermarket part stores flaoting around in Japan you wouldn't have trouble modifying your car at all.

As for the landscape it would be nice to see mountains to sea with large city(ites) set in between and drastic elevation change between higher mountains and sea level and plenty of mountain roads with switchbacks, hairpins etc.

If were talking Japan, I would love to be fully immersed in the their cultures of racing so touge racing, uphill, cat and mouse etc. It would also be awesome if we could get some circuit race tracks and large skid pads on the map like we have dragstrips now.

So throw a new Supra on the cover of FH5 and settle the beef with Toyota and we're golden here folks.

Ps. The cover should be a gtr R34 or s15.
 2 users liked this post.
#35 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2019 5:49:18 PM(UTC)
I want it to take place in China russia india new zealand japan or south africa
 1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2019 6:11:35 AM(UTC)
Dubai would be really cool
 2 users liked this post.
#37 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2019 8:41:23 AM(UTC)
Can Hzn 5 be set across Asia?
 2 users liked this post.
#38 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2019 4:51:52 PM(UTC)
I would like it to take place in:
Western Russia (Moscow)
U.A.E. (Dubai)
New York State (New York, New York. U.S.A.)
Germany (Berlin)
Alaska (Anchorage, Alaska, U.S.A.)
#39 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 10:31:01 AM(UTC)
How about Germany? With the Autobon.
#40 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 8:01:56 PM(UTC)
I haven’t purchased forza horizon 3 or 4 because I am not old enough to drive a car and I love pretending it is me driving. I love the feeling of myself driving these amazing cars. But from someone who drives on the right side of the road it’s too hard for me to vision myself driving these cars when it’s on the wrong side of the road. All I want is some nice place on the right side of the road please!!!
#41 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 8:06:22 PM(UTC)
As a car enthusiast I love the forza series. But I also am in love with dirt bikes n mortocycles. Would it be possible to add a expansion pack to add motorcycles or something or a whole new game.
#42 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 8:08:04 PM(UTC)
I would love some place in Canada ( Just not Quebec ) coming from a Canadian myself I believe we have beautiful scenery
 2 users liked this post.
#43 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2019 8:07:20 AM(UTC)
Japan: incredible monuments and intricate circuits in the Mountains. Italy: historical and beautiful views. Or maybe Costa Rica (Central America): virgin forest, and beautiful tropical beaches.
 1 user liked this post.
#44 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2019 8:38:06 AM(UTC)
A right side drive country
FM2 FM4 FM7 FH3 <3
 3 users liked this post.
#45 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2019 3:09:16 AM(UTC)
Oddly Enough i'd have to Agree with most on here i'd Love to see Forza Horizon 5 Take Place in Japan! Japan would be Perfect since it has Breath Taking Mountains and a Car Culture that is One of a Kind! but if i had to choose a second location Las Vegas! Forza Horizon already had Colorado! but my Top Pick for new Location for Forza Horizon 5 is Japan
#46 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2019 3:16:45 AM(UTC)
GERMANY! Including the Hockenheim Ring, that would be (singing) awesome!
 1 user liked this post.
#47 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2019 10:16:58 AM(UTC)
So most of us won't be saying this is a good idea,
but i would like the whole Scandinavia. Pretty sure the next generation console's will handle that.
Also introducing ferry's, (you can park on them and walk around one while it's going to it's destination) house's you can walk around in and customize and garage's you can customize, Toyota making a return with plenty of Arctic Truck kit car's even stock car's, 600+ car's with both diesel's, Hybrid's and EV car's. Skoda coming to the game, many car's from earlier Forza game's making a return, able to choose the type of body, height and age on your character, realistic turning cycle, more Volvo's like the new V90, XC90, V60, XC60, V40 and XC40, SAAB making a return with more car's, (even though SAAB isn't a company anymore, they could ask the world if they could rent some of them and design them) realistic sound's for once, an actual story for your character, car trailer's wich you can tow with your car and you can park the other car on the trailer, realistic parking place's, NO MORE KIERA AND REALLY ANOYING ANNA!!!!!!! Some european Ford's and new people in the game
#48 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2019 1:41:20 AM(UTC)
I want them to release a Forza Horizon that's simply called "Forza Horizon" or maybe "Forza Horizon X". What makes it similar to the other Forza Horizon is that it features the same map as FH4 but bigger; much bigger. Now what makes the X stand apart is that, they will keep releasing DLC's of countries nearby that can be traveled to like either Ireland or maybe Germany or France. My point is, they keep expanding to the whole of Europe and then later slowly move to Asia through Russia. This also opens roads to multiple races or maybe some other opportunities. Sure the game size will be massive but it'll provide a better gaming experience.
 1 user liked this post.
#49 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2019 9:45:07 AM(UTC)
I would like to see it in Japan, somewhere in Africa, or Brazil
 2 users liked this post.
#50 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2019 9:58:44 AM(UTC)
I think it should take place in

1. New York

2.Tokyo

3.Poland

4.New Zealand

5.Scotland

6.Canada
If you read this than thank you!!!
13 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error