This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
8 Pages<<5678PrevNext
#151 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 4:45:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xXblinkybilXx Go to Quoted Post
I have the same issue (Xbone), btw how did you get the board on top of the church lol, there are no ramps to launch a car off,

Do all danger signs and a ramp appears by church
#152 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 4:46:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheWestman77 Go to Quoted Post
So anyone has a clue how to get to this Fast Travel board?

No jump or hill or anything around that would propell you up there.
Any ideas?

FT Board

Yeah keep doing danger signs and a ramp appears by church ,job done
#153 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 8:44:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: blownjimbob 70 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TheWestman77 Go to Quoted Post
So anyone has a clue how to get to this Fast Travel board?

No jump or hill or anything around that would propell you up there.
Any ideas?

FT Board

Yeah keep doing danger signs and a ramp appears by church ,job done

you have to get your danger signs done so you are at least up to level 7 on it and their will be a danger sign ramp that will appear next to the church after that

#154 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2018 3:56:38 PM(UTC)
What about the hidden bonus boards in the woods how do u get that one
#155 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 11:25:55 AM(UTC)
Some are hidden in tunnels so you have to find the entrance way, a good place to go for help is you tube.
#156 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 11:35:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kiwi Rodent Go to Quoted Post
Some are hidden in tunnels so you have to find the entrance way, a good place to go for help is you tube.

I just found one of these by accident during a Forzathon.

Hint for the previous poster: check the railway tunnels nearby.

#157 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 1:09:44 PM(UTC)
A live event pops up that puts the jump there for you and makes it a Target as well
#158 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2018 11:27:44 AM(UTC)
https://gallery.services...-4e3d-a0e9-837eab038084

Anyone got this bonus shield already?

How do you supposed to get up there?

I tried jumping from the windmill, but it's way to far, even for my Alumacraft.

Edited by user Sunday, November 25, 2018 11:30:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#159 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2018 11:30:34 AM(UTC)
The easiest way is to unlock more Danger Signs.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#160 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2018 11:32:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ti Hsien Go to Quoted Post
The easiest way is to unlock more Danger Signs.

Will try this, thanks!
#161 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2018 12:57:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FreddyRacer1985 Go to Quoted Post
https://gallery.services.forzamotorsport.net/fh4/photo/37842684-cc27-4e3d-a0e9-837eab038084

Anyone got this bonus shield already?

How do you supposed to get up there?

I tried jumping from the windmill, but it's way to far, even for my Alumacraft.

You tried jumping from the Windmill? I must admit, I applaud your dedication. Now I'm wondering if it's possible somehow..
#162 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 5:29:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Swooshiain Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ScoopsOnX Go to Quoted Post
It's the one furthest north at edge of map but it's up a very steep slope and i can't get up there because i have no traction and just keep sliding back down.

Any ideas how to get the one, i'm sure there is a way :)

I managed it in an S1 Mustang - just needs a wee run-up and a good aim!

This i am having great difficulty with. I can't get it no matter what I use. Get a huge run up and just wheel spins can't get to it. Been very close but very frustrating as I can't get the damn thing
#163 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 7:12:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: cortina crazy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Swooshiain Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ScoopsOnX Go to Quoted Post
It's the one furthest north at edge of map but it's up a very steep slope and i can't get up there because i have no traction and just keep sliding back down.

Any ideas how to get the one, i'm sure there is a way :)

I managed it in an S1 Mustang - just needs a wee run-up and a good aim!

This i am having great difficulty with. I can't get it no matter what I use. Get a huge run up and just wheel spins can't get to it. Been very close but very frustrating as I can't get the damn thing

I just powered up in my S1 Toyota Baja, the trick is to find a groove and don't slow down/turn, as you'll quickly lose all momentum and swing back down (it's a lot steeper than it appears)
#164 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 10:13:06 AM(UTC)
Bonus board on top of the shipwreck in Viking Bay. I'm stumped. There's a ramp about a 1,000 ft away down the beach but can't get a fast enough run-up to get anywhere close.
#165 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 12:53:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gtFOOTw Go to Quoted Post
Bonus board on top of the shipwreck in Viking Bay. I'm stumped. There's a ramp about a 1,000 ft away down the beach but can't get a fast enough run-up to get anywhere close.

is it the one where you can go up the deck of the ship from behind it
#166 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 12:56:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gtFOOTw Go to Quoted Post

Is this the one on an incline? If so, use a fast car and get a good running start, hit it up diagonally on the incline and you should be able to hit it.
#167 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 5:09:24 PM(UTC)
^what he said. I drove up it like a high bank turn and got it easily with ghk10 focus
#168 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 8:58:16 PM(UTC)
Duh, yeah that was it. I was just making it harder than it needed to be since I had just completed a few that required some very difficult leaps.
#169 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 9:53:14 PM(UTC)
Does anyone have any tips of how to get the ones on top of the houses etc... I've been trying for them like the past hour I've been trying to get the one on top of the house thing kinda near Moorhead Farm Spa, and I just cant seem to figure out how to get it... Any help would be amazing .. thanks guys! :)
#170 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 4:22:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TiffyMichelle87 Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone have any tips of how to get the ones on top of the houses etc... I've been trying for them like the past hour I've been trying to get the one on top of the house thing kinda near Moorhead Farm Spa, and I just cant seem to figure out how to get it... Any help would be amazing .. thanks guys! :)

Try different types of car. Some require fast 4WDs other dune buggies (the bouncy suspension helps). Also rewind is your friend.
#171 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 5:55:55 AM(UTC)

This one is actually tricky to spot if I am thinking correctly. On top of a low roof in a farmyard? Can you screenshot or forza picture share if not gotten yet and I am in error? Am not at game, so this is memory. There is a little dirt bump, not that big sort of angled off one corner on the side facing the road. I zipped through the field, past some tree and through shrubs. The bump gives just enough lift to get up and tag it.

Only way to know if thinking the right location would be to see.
#172 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 6:27:47 AM(UTC)

If it is the one on the farm roof down a dead end lane with a danger sign at the end ... it's pretty tricky but if you are on the lane with the buildings to your left ... danger sign ahead ... you need to go to the valley to your right ...
take a looooong run up and with enough speed you will get enough lift as you leave the valley... well that's how I did it :)
Good luck
#173 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 5:00:19 PM(UTC)
If its the board I am thinking of, I think the best thing to use is a truck in exteme offroad or offroad to hit the dirt mound as these vehicles jump a lot higher than others, and use rewind a lot to just keep making small adjustments to speed and angle till you get it right.
#174 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 11:56:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaySole28598936 Go to Quoted Post
What about the hidden bonus boards in the woods how do u get that one

Follow the train tracks till you get to the tunnel and just follow
#175 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 6:29:19 AM(UTC)
If anyone can help me. I need one last bonus board. And it's not any of the "impossible" ones. It's in the middle of the forest just east of greedale. There's 3 total there and I don't know if my game is bugged or not but the bonus board won't show up in game. I can see it on the map. Not in the world. And thoughts?
8 Pages<<5678PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error