This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
8 Pages<<45678PrevNext
#126 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 3:49:53 PM(UTC)
I finally got my last bounty board today so the achievement is done for me. some of those roof boards were tricky to get the speed just right.
#127 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 12:24:30 PM(UTC)
I managed to get most of the boards, 6 to go and 4 of these I get the idea how to pop them, it's just my lack of skill and/or luck that prevents me of getting them. But the last two I don't even have a clue on how to get near these boards. The two trouble makers in question are:

- Just south of Derwent Water and outside Ambleside. It's on the house, the house is inside a tight bend but there are no real hills or crests big enough for me to get on that roof. I tried it from the north side as there is a slight hill but it kinda goes flat before the top and therefore the jumps were rather lackluster. Only Santa knows how to get on that house.
- Next to the Moorhead Wind Farm beauty spot and not far from the Mam Tor danger sign, also on a roof. Same problem as with the other one - absolutely no idea where to find a ramp or hill big enough to get on the roof of that house the board is on.

Thanks in advance for any helpful tips and suggestions!
#128 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 1:25:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rigpig1919 Go to Quoted Post
Does nobody read the thread before asking the same questions over and over again?

Chances are half the posts in this thread have been merged from other similar topics so they wouldn't have seen the multitude of replies above them (but yes, people tend to not search before posting up new questions).
#129 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 2:20:14 AM(UTC)
So glad I read in here as I'm on my last board, the top of the pipes.
Just spent 20 minutes trying to mount a church...!!
#130 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 2:43:03 AM(UTC)
And thanks to you guys and a few danger leaps I have nailed the boards all before my late shift at work!!!!!
Now to hand the TV back to the wife :)
#131 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 8:59:49 AM(UTC)
There are some glitches, I had a blue board on the rail in the NW of the map, I don't see it anywhere. I get the drone out and see it smashed on the railway wall. I drive down the rail line again and this time it is fixed and sitting on the line so I can hit it again and turn it gray. Seeing it with the drone seems to have reset it.
#132 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 9:35:49 AM(UTC)
I have 199/200 bonus boards however this one bonus board is glitched for me I've waited through all 4 seasons quit the game all that stuff before and after the recent update but this board just doesn't appear was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem i am the board is south east of the swan dive danger sign (influence board)

Edited by user Thursday, October 25, 2018 10:43:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#133 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 9:54:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BFGRupert Go to Quoted Post
I managed to get most of the boards, 6 to go and 4 of these I get the idea how to pop them, it's just my lack of skill and/or luck that prevents me of getting them. But the last two I don't even have a clue on how to get near these boards. The two trouble makers in question are:

- Just south of Derwent Water and outside Ambleside. It's on the house, the house is inside a tight bend but there are no real hills or crests big enough for me to get on that roof. I tried it from the north side as there is a slight hill but it kinda goes flat before the top and therefore the jumps were rather lackluster. Only Santa knows how to get on that house.

It's that small incline from the north. Destroy the walls and bushes both sides of the road to form a path and aim next to the tree. I'ts probably the hardest one to get. Don't forget to spam rewind.

- Next to the Moorhead Wind Farm beauty spot and not far from the Mam Tor danger sign, also on a roof. Same problem as with the other one - absolutely no idea where to find a ramp or hill big enough to get on the roof of that house the board is on.

Start in the valley to the east IIRC. Highlight the board on the map so you know where to aim.

I did both with a fully upgraded AWD Ariel Nomad.
 1 user liked this post.
#134 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 1:31:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ahxycohdone Go to Quoted Post
I have 199/200 bonus boards however this one bonus board is glitched for me I've waited through all 4 seasons quit the game all that stuff before and after the recent update but this board just doesn't appear was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem i am the board is south east of the swan dive danger sign (influence board)

Have you checked to see if there is a train tunnel running under that area?
#135 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 5:45:33 PM(UTC)
I'd like to add IT IS possible to get the board on top of the church without having unlocked the ramp associated to it. There is an extremely little terrain lift near the houses to the east, it took me hours but I got it. If your car is fast enough you can even fly over the church with it.
#136 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 8:09:30 PM(UTC)

Instead of coming at the house flat, come from the side

As already stated, come up out of the valley

Edited by user Friday, October 26, 2018 11:11:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#137 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 7:40:35 AM(UTC)
Does anyone know how to get this sign? When I drive to its location it's nowhere to be found. Any help would great.
Quote:
https://66.media.tumblr.com/7e787d8c3eb41acdfb17ce7e0c144eb6/tumblr_ph9kp8CfWx1vtejzs_1280.jpg
#138 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 7:46:00 AM(UTC)
This sign isn't there for me, can anyone help me?
 2 users liked this post.
#139 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 8:34:37 AM(UTC)
It's in the train tunnel underground. You can see the entrances just north and south of the board on the map. Just follow the train tracks into the tunnel and you'll find it.
#140 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 12:41:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XqwisitOne Go to Quoted Post
It's in the train tunnel underground. You can see the entrances just north and south of the board on the map. Just follow the train tracks into the tunnel and you'll find it.

Thank you!
#141 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 1:15:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sergeant Slow Go to Quoted Post

It's that small incline from the north. Destroy the walls and bushes both sides of the road to form a path and aim next to the tree. I'ts probably the hardest one to get. Don't forget to spam rewind.

Start in the valley to the east IIRC. Highlight the board on the map so you know where to aim.

Ok, thanks! I'll buy and upgrade the Nomad first and see what's what :)
#142 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 1:38:47 PM(UTC)

Ok, thanks! I'll buy and upgrade the Nomad first and see what's what :)

You can do these in SUVs too as long as they are awd, near max power, and rally suspension upgrades. The more bouncy it feels, the better.

I finished mine with one of the FE buggies. I think it was the penhall or whatever it's called.

For some of the jumps I even used an x999 awd senna. The car doesn't have really suspension but it gets good air time. The front end likes to lift up which is good for clearance.
 1 user liked this post.
#143 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2018 6:02:20 PM(UTC)

I tried out using the Ariel Nomad like you said and it was a life saver! I’ve been using it for all of the difficult signs that are up on top of buildings and such. Thanks so much for suggesting it, I also recommend it to everyone having trouble with these signs, plus it’s just a fun car to off-road with.

Live free and shred tires #HOONIGAN
#144 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 3:39:07 AM(UTC)
I'm having trouble with a board in Edinburgh that's in a park...it's completely surrounded by fences that cannot be smashed through.
#145 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 4:39:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Elvinho85 Go to Quoted Post
I'm having trouble with a board in Edinburgh that's in a park...it's completely surrounded by fences that cannot be smashed through.

A screenshot would help pinpoint it, but I can think of two possible boards.

One near the north of the city is in the middle of a green space - but fairly sure that was easy to access and break.

One in Edinburgh I had difficulty with and surrounded by unbreakable fences was in the centre of the city nearer the railway lines (above them I think) and was only accessible from a path or walkway, not directly from a road. There was a narrow path a bit wider than a car that allowed you to drive alongside a building to reach it.
#146 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 7:09:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Avenger1324 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Elvinho85 Go to Quoted Post

A screenshot would help pinpoint it, but I can think of two possible boards.

One near the north of the city is in the middle of a green space - but fairly sure that was easy to access and break.

One in Edinburgh I had difficulty with and surrounded by unbreakable fences was in the centre of the city nearer the railway lines (above them I think) and was only accessible from a path or walkway, not directly from a road. There was a narrow path a bit wider than a car that allowed you to drive alongside a building to reach it.

That's the one! I'll have to look for the narrow path.
#147 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 8:14:36 AM(UTC)
I found one that is impossible to get.
It's stuck in the middle of two walls that no car can get into.
I took a picture of it but have no clue how to get it from the xbox to the phone to post it. Search my name ingame and you should find it easily, I've only shared a few images, but I love getting glitch shots. Got one with half my car inside a wall.
 1 user liked this post.
#148 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 10:51:44 AM(UTC)
@Sergeant Slow: Thanks for the tip with the Nomad, it worked perfectly. The only one I'm still not able to get is the one on top of the pipes in the Mudkickers Arena. I just can't get the ramp right, but I'll get there eventually :D

@PurpleAlien420: I think I know which one you mean. Try the Peel P50 and squeeze through with it. Worked for me, the only time the Peel was useful to be honest :D
#149 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2018 12:56:55 AM(UTC)
Managed to get that one on top of the house! Spent over 20 minutes on it!

Just kept rewinding and slightly changing the angle of the jump (using an off-road Jeep). Eventually landed on the roof and was far enough onto the roof that I could slightly drive forward and touch the board.

#150 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2018 1:44:58 AM(UTC)
As I already have every sign on the whole map I can tell you that none of it is inaccesable. ;) Sometimes it is a bit tricky to get it. Sometimes you need a special car to get there and sometimes you have to make a jump from the correct direction with the matching car. For some you will need a Danger Sign so you should level up this category as new danger signs will be unlocked.
8 Pages<<45678PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error