This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
8 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 6:40:27 PM(UTC)
if anyone can help me its my last board and its on the roof of this church i have no idea how to get it any help would be appreciated.
https://gyazo.com/84add8375d20dd135ef937cbd68ca2ec

Edited by user Monday, October 8, 2018 2:10:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 7:58:40 PM(UTC)
So anyone has a clue how to get to this Fast Travel board?

No jump or hill or anything around that would propell you up there.
Any ideas?

FT Board
 4 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 8:00:52 PM(UTC)
Some Bonus Boards in elevated positions require jump ramps you can't see until you've leveled up in My Horizon Life by setting distances on Danger Signs.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 8:34:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Some Bonus Boards in elevated positions require jump ramps you can't see until you've leveled up in My Horizon Life by setting distances on Danger Signs.

Hmm interesting one. I would recommend leveling up like above. You'll probably unlock a danger sign that goes on or over that roof.

#5 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 9:18:05 PM(UTC)
I am waiting for Winter to get the one on a roof of a small building adjacent to the big lake.
I'm pretty sure there is a small island that can be used as a ramp.

There are 3 or 4 more rooftop bonus boards on high places.
BadRiver
Forza Veteran
Microsoft Xbox One X
 2 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 9:21:56 PM(UTC)
I just got this board. A danger sign jump will appear near the church when you progress far enough.
AMD 2700X, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32gb DDR4 3400, Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero, Samsung 950 Pro, Samsung 850 Evo.
#7 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 9:26:22 PM(UTC)
So I've hunted down every last travel board accept this one.... Does anyone know how to reach it?[img]null[/img]broadway
#8 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 9:30:32 PM(UTC)
I started at the windmill in my v10 2018 gt drag car and went until I landed on the roof but didn't hit the sign and I just kept reminding until I could wiggle my way over to it and hit it. That was my last fast travel board now I am on to the influence boards
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 10:22:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DELTAprime Go to Quoted Post
I just got this board. A danger sign jump will appear near the church when you progress far enough.

I got it without the danger sign jump lol, me and a friend used a hill with an agera rs
#10 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 11:07:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xboxgamer969 Go to Quoted Post

I got it without the danger sign jump lol, me and a friend used a hill with an agera rs

Well done then. Who need a ramp ;)
#11 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 8:11:56 AM(UTC)
Hey can someone explain me how to do the influence board in the mudcheckers adventure park, the one over the 5 big cement pipe, it’s my last one and i can’t figure how.
#12 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 8:28:09 AM(UTC)
Same as above, you need to level up with Danger Signs to get the ramp.
#13 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 8:36:05 AM(UTC)
where is the ramp to get to the influence sign that is above the tubes located north of astmoor in mudkickers adventure park? And another thing, the points that you get in the forzathon, I wanted to know if they accumulate for later forzathones. thanks.
#14 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 9:04:03 AM(UTC)

Correct. I had it appear in a Forzathon Live event, it will be right on the other side of the street and you will have to jump over the church.
#15 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 9:16:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pepeforza Go to Quoted Post
where is the ramp to get to the influence sign that is above the tubes located north of astmoor in mudkickers adventure park? And another thing, the points that you get in the forzathon, I wanted to know if they accumulate for later forzathones. thanks.

That's an influence sign that can only be gotten in winter.
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 11:30:28 AM(UTC)
I managed to get that one by going from the windmill with an Agera, does anyone know how to get the board on the 6 pipes at the dirt track? It’s my final one
#17 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 11:41:24 AM(UTC)
In the forest northeast of the Greendale airstrip, there should be a influence board, but I can't find it. I have looked everywhere but it's nowhere to be found... There is 2 others that i haven't found, but I can't remember just now where they are... somewhere in the north/west, I think... A bug or what? And the the fast travel board at the Flying Scotsman Showcase, I had to drive along the railroad bridge to find it, but it was showing on the road that goes alongside the track.

Sorry for the misspelling, english is not my native language...

Otherwise it's a great game and much better then FH3, more similar to FH2 that is my favorite game until now....
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 11:48:17 AM(UTC)
Follow the train tracks and you might find some treasure in all directions.
#19 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:15:14 PM(UTC)
May be so, but there is no train track near my original question...
#20 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:19:29 PM(UTC)
There's another board that shows up on the map yet I can't find it. I believe it's in the Mud Kicker's 4X4 park or some area like that, and there's a row of 3 giant cylinders that I can drive through but I cannot see the board anywhere. (it ain't on top of them either)

Edited by user Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:20:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Fans: "Hot Wheels is the worst expansion ever!"

FH4 marketing team: "Hold my beer."
#21 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:41:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BiaxialWriter0 Go to Quoted Post
There's another board that shows up on the map yet I can't find it. I believe it's in the Mud Kicker's 4X4 park or some area like that, and there's a row of 3 giant cylinders that I can drive through but I cannot see the board anywhere. (it ain't on top of them either)

Its in the top pipe
#22 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:42:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tecebe Go to Quoted Post

Its in the underground tunnel
Same as it was in fh3
#23 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:43:08 PM(UTC)
There's this Fast Travel board on top of a Church roof in Broadway village.
How on God's green earth would I go about claiming that thing exactly?
Fast Travel up there?
#24 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:58:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tecebe Go to Quoted Post

Because that train track is in a tunnel underground. Follow the train track, as I said.
 1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 1:00:24 PM(UTC)
**SPOILERS!**

The entrance to the train tunnel might be quite a long way away.

The Mud Kicker's board should be on top of the concrete tubes, but you'll need to advance the Danger Signs storyline quite a bit before you can grab it.
8 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error