This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages<<2345PrevNext
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#76 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 11:42:46 AM(UTC)
As usual outstanding work. Your pictures are real art. Even when you take a picture in a style or with a subject that I don't normally like, I usually end up liking the picture.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#77 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2018 11:34:25 PM(UTC)
The last one of your latest set is amazing. But they are all great
Rank: Racing Permit
#78 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 9:52:18 AM(UTC)
Wow. I'm usually pretty articulate, but I don't even know what to say., except thank you so very much for sharing.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#79 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 9:55:16 PM(UTC)
What you manage to achieve with Forza's photomode is simply mindblowing - and looking through your gallery's always a source of inspiration. Your set with the Mercury, however, is so good I doubt I'll ever try to photograph that car now... =D
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#80 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 11:09:05 PM(UTC)
I love where your mind goes when you takes photos. Doesn’t matter what game or subject, I know you will always come away with amazing stuff. 8,9 and 10 are all hands down locks for me. And the pink red abstract ones you did are beyond anything ever!!!

Thank you for for sharing your creativity with us. It’s a power that in the right hands can speak so many words to so many people!
Rank: Racing Legend
#81 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 6:49:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Desperado9009 Go to Quoted Post
Love the lines in the first shot and the composition and feeling in shot 6, the black and white really adds to the shot. Great stuff.
Originally Posted by: Electric Pi Go to Quoted Post
As usual outstanding work. Your pictures are real art. Even when you take a picture in a style or with a subject that I don't normally like, I usually end up liking the picture.
I wanted to do better with the whole update lads. Problem is the car felt like a marmite car at times. Which in turn, meant I was struggling when it came to shots featuring the subject in motion.

Now do I feel the update could of been better. It would of been nice due to me thinking, most of the update isn’t my best work. Anyway with that all said. Thanks for both commenting. :)


Originally Posted by: phatphil87 Go to Quoted Post
The last one of your latest set is amazing. But they are all great

Originally Posted by: BigBlueGuitar Go to Quoted Post
Wow. I'm usually pretty articulate, but I don't even know what to say., except thank you so very much for sharing.
Cheers Guys :)

Originally Posted by: ClydeYellow Go to Quoted Post
What you manage to achieve with Forza's photomode is simply mindblowing - and looking through your gallery's always a source of inspiration. Your set with the Mercury, however, is so good I doubt I'll ever try to photograph that car now... =D
Thanks for the comment and visit Clyde.

Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
I love where your mind goes when you takes photos. Doesn’t matter what game or subject, I know you will always come away with amazing stuff. 8,9 and 10 are all hands down locks for me. And the pink red abstract ones you did are beyond anything ever!!!

Thank you for for sharing your creativity with us. It’s a power that in the right hands can speak so many words to so many people!
While I feel my latest update isn’t my best work it is still a pleasure to receive a comment from you.

Edited by user Friday, November 23, 2018 6:50:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: Racing Legend
#82 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2018 2:25:53 PM(UTC)
News

Just over an hour ago I suffered my second seizure in the space of seven months with another 2-3 occurring over the space of 5-8 years. Now will I be getting myself checked out. Well I refused to go up to the hospital even after they warned me the next one could see me dying.

Anyway what about getting a check up. While they suggested I get checked out via my GP on Monday. II feel kicking the bucket through a seizure would be a blessing in disguise.

Edited by user Saturday, November 24, 2018 2:27:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#83 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2018 12:41:15 PM(UTC)
Sorry to here this Pebb. You definitely need to get yourself checked out. And certainly should speak to your GP if you're feeling that way.
Rank: Racing Legend
#84 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 8:57:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: phatphil87 Go to Quoted Post
Sorry to here this Pebb. You definitely need to get yourself checked out. And certainly should speak to your GP if you're feeling that way.
As much as some people don’t want to see me go. I am pretty much resigned to the fact that I have no secure future. Not only is depression something I’ve battled for the last five years after someone on PSN blocked me. I also cannot land a job in retail which means the near future doesn’t look promising.

Edited by user Monday, November 26, 2018 9:05:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: Racing Permit
#85 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2018 5:03:37 PM(UTC)
Depression is hell. I've wrestled with it since I was a kid, but kept my head above water until a few years back when a perfect storm struck, and landed me in a series of hospitals over the next couple of years. Folks get tetchy when you threaten to off yourself, I've found. I've been out for almost two years, and my life is probably better than it's ever been, something I would have scoffed at not so very long ago. It's never easy, and the work is hell, but I hope you can find a way to get some help, and start to crawl out of the hole. You clearly have an eye for beauty, and the world always, always needs that, even if, more often than not, it's a total **** about it.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 27, 2018 5:04:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Legend
#86 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2018 5:29:25 PM(UTC)
Thanks for your support.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#87 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 8:54:57 AM(UTC)
I think it’s important too look for positives at the moment Pebb and things you enjoy. Taking photos is quite obviously one of them and you’ve an undoubted talent towards this. Hope that things can start to look brighter for you in the future, onwards and upwards. Look forward to seeing those new Pebbtastic shots materialising.

Rank: Series Champion
#88 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 8:38:49 PM(UTC)
Sorry I missed so much! Let me fix that.



So cool.



Never seen anything like it! Well done.



Such a great feel to that one.



Love the lens flare. The shot works very well in B&W.



I always like these types of shots and this on no exception. Wonderful warm colors too.

Please go get checked out! I know I've already talked to you about this but I don't want anything to happen to you Jamie. No one does. You are a valued part of this community. You've always been supportive and given great advice ever since we met on the old forums back in FM4/FH1 days. Let me know If you ever want to talk about anything.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 4, 2018 8:45:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Legend
#89 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2018 8:49:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post
Sorry I missed so much! Let me fix that.

Close-Up Image || Stock
So cool.

Close-Up Image || Edited
Never seen anything like it! Well done.

Rear Shot in B&W || Edited
Such a great feel to that one.

Nomad in a Tunnel || Stock
Love the lens flare. The shot works very well in B&W.

Panamera Turbo in Winter || Edited
I always like these types of shots and this on no exception. Wonderful warm colors too.

Please go get checked out! I know I've already talked to you about this but I don't want anything to happen to you Jamie. No one does. You are a valued part of this community. You've always been supportive and given great advice ever since we met on the old forums back in FM4/FH1 days. Let me know If you ever want to talk about anything.

Originally Posted by: Desperado9009 Go to Quoted Post
I think it’s important too look for positives at the moment Pebb and things you enjoy. Taking photos is quite obviously one of them and you’ve an undoubted talent towards this. Hope that things can start to look brighter for you in the future, onwards and upwards. Look forward to seeing those new Pebbtastic shots materialising.
Thanks for popping by chaps.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: Racing Legend
#90 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 11:39:16 AM(UTC)



Click for Full Size

#1 > #2 || Week 6
#3 > #4 || Week 7
#5 > #6 || Week 8

Edited by user Tuesday, December 11, 2018 11:40:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#91 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 9:40:03 AM(UTC)
Hoping all is well with you Pebb. Your weekly entries are all stunning as usual

FH2 | FH3 | FH4 | Flickr
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#92 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 6:34:14 PM(UTC)
Rank: Racing Legend
#93 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2018 11:17:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post
Hoping all is well with you Pebb. Your weekly entries are all stunning as usual


Originally Posted by: BeastDude Go to Quoted Post
Great stuff dude.
Thanks for finding some time to pop by fellows. :)


Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: Racing Legend
#94 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2018 12:15:21 PM(UTC)



Click for Full Size

#1 > #3 || Week 9
#4 > #6 || Week 10

Edited by user Wednesday, December 26, 2018 12:16:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#95 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2018 3:19:38 PM(UTC)


Love the simplicity,



You cant go wrong with a Senna, well shot too!

You Got That Angle? | FH4 Gallery
Rank: Racing Permit
#96 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2018 8:39:20 PM(UTC)
Ah yeah...takin' full advantage of control over bokeh to make the background blurry but still defined. And the refracted light going in opposite directions! Well captured, sir!
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#97 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 2:51:00 PM(UTC)

Beautiful gallery pebb i really liked these two from your most recent set:

i dont know if you intentionally did this or not but the way the aurora follows the body lines as if its radiating off the car rather than it just being a background subject is brilliant!
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post


and for this one i love the low contrast play you used to capture the correct time period of the car giving it that noir look. this photo almost seem like it was a candid shot of gangsters on the run
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post


Where Dreams Come True...
___________________________________________________________________________________
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#98 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2018 3:38:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post


Heh, I'll be on my way, just let me pick my jaw off the floor first...

You never fail to amaze with your Forzatography, Pebb.

Edited by user Sunday, December 30, 2018 3:39:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#99 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2018 10:10:21 AM(UTC)

Simple, yet elegant. This shot really gets the mood across in a very calm way, love it

FH2 | FH3 | FH4 | Flickr
Rank: Racing Legend
#100 Posted : Saturday, January 5, 2019 9:21:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BugattiBreno Go to Quoted Post


Love the simplicity,



You cant go wrong with a Senna, well shot too!
While it was fun working on both shots. In the end both didn’t survive the purge in-game. Reason being 4K shots eat up quite a chunk of the data limit in game. Aside from that I just want to thank you for popping by.


Originally Posted by: BigBlueGuitar Go to Quoted Post
Ah yeah...takin' full advantage of control over bokeh to make the background blurry but still defined. And the refracted light going in opposite directions! Well captured, sir!
After capturing a range of shots of the Shelby Daytona Coupe with one taking 10 minutes of tweaking the layout. I was a bit surprised it was night time, due to me letting time fly while in photomode. Now if spent a further 10 minutes before exciting photomode, there is a chance the Northern Lights would of been missed. Anyway with that all said it’s time for me to say one more thing. Thanks for the comment and visit.



Originally Posted by: MasterAlphaBeta Go to Quoted Post

Beautiful gallery pebb i really liked these two from your most recent set:

i dont know if you intentionally did this or not but the way the aurora follows the body lines as if its radiating off the car rather than it just being a background subject is brilliant!
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post


and for this one i love the low contrast play you used to capture the correct time period of the car giving it that noir look. this photo almost seem like it was a candid shot of gangsters on the run
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post


Cheers for posting up a nicely put together a post that is in-depth..


Originally Posted by: ClydeYellow Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post


Heh, I'll be on my way, just let me pick my jaw off the floor first...

You never fail to amaze with your Forzatography, Pebb.
Cheers Fella :)


Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post

Simple, yet elegant. This shot really gets the mood across in a very calm way, love it
Just like with some previous losing shots I had no choice but to delete the shot in-game for two main reasons, First I feel entering the shot in the future would result in a loss. And lastly I needed the space in-game to make room for future shots.

Final Thoughts: Thanks for the comment and visit.

Edited by user Saturday, January 5, 2019 9:22:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
5 Pages<<2345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error