24 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 9:20:51 PM(UTC)
Hello from KZ. I've got a 2gb gtx 760, last nvidia driver (411.70) and, as I expected from a new forza, game crashed every 15-30 mins. But yesterday, after plenty of crashes, after several manipulations I played for a five hours without any crashes. I dunno the main solution so I will just list all the changes that I did:
1. I've played on 1080p on low setting, change res to 1600x900 and set medium settings
2. Returned default control scheme
3. Turn on mic in sound settings
But even with this stunning success today game still crashes, and I will try to find a reason.
p.s sorry for my bad english
#27 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 10:32:16 PM(UTC)
Yeah, same problem. CTD, no message, no nothing, the game closes and that's it. Runs without any issues at 60 fps, except for this situation. Latest nVidia drivers, the 411 ones, did a full clean driver install, guess a patch will be coming soon.
 1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 10:33:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AvengerVR46 Go to Quoted Post
I have crashes often.... after finish quick 4 races then choose 1. car CRASH at the license plate cutomization
then play 2 minutes.... at the middle of the race CRASH!
then play 28 minutes....at then middle of a race CRASH!
then play 11 minutes... at the middle of the hovercraft race CRASH!

i played the DEMO and that never crashed....

i tryed solo mode ...CRASH

this is unacceptable for a expensive game like this

my rig:
i7 4770 + GTX 1060 6GB + 16GB ram......

Let's hope for a patch really soon, this is really annoying, specially if you are racing online.

#29 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 10:50:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DnS RikkChamp Go to Quoted Post
Start it up at the house? Crash
Leveling up? Crashes(rarely, but still happens)
Finding barn finds? crash
Seriously. I pay 100 bucks for an unstable mess? I love this game but for real..Why tho.

I Fixed it finally, go to settings on windows 10, apps, forza horizon 4, advanced options, disable microphone and restore the app (doesnt requier re-download dont worry) and problem solved!
#30 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 10:57:39 PM(UTC)
It's crashing for me on Xbox One X and PC (Windows 10 Pro fully updated, Intel Core i7 6700K running at 4.6GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070 and game installed on SSD).

I started the game on Xbox One X and it loaded fine but after the intro race I saw a cut scene and some music played but got nothing but a black screen (the console was responsive as I could bring up the guide and select an app).

On PC it crashes most of the time on startup. If it gets through the start up it crashes (game seems to close) a few minutes later or if I do something like select a menu option like the benchmark screen.

I also was eventually able to run the benchmark but all my audio had gone.

Edited by user Friday, September 28, 2018 11:00:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#31 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 11:21:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Spehno Go to Quoted Post
Same here, only my one freezes the game completely after a short while and I need to do a reboot to get it to work? Anyone else had this issue?

Yep! Every 1-2 Hours sometimes less my game just freezes and i have to restart.
#32 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:33:45 AM(UTC)
I've payed 100$ for this game and I couldn't play 1 second because it's crashing, so I payed for a menu, this is just embarrassing
#33 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 2:40:48 AM(UTC)
this game is still unplayable come on 100$ for nothing
#34 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 5:17:52 AM(UTC)
Well I tried to play again today and it's still the same crash after crash, randomly. It does not matter if play on "Horizon Life" or "Horizon Solo" as another member has mentioned. It's still frustrating, because the game is amazing, but being like this is completely outrageous.
#35 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 6:04:00 AM(UTC)
started the game, disconnected from the internet/disabled my internet connection completely, crash after about 20 minutes
offline myth is busted
#36 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 6:12:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RabidCentipede Go to Quoted Post
Finally got this to work after contacting Microsoft. I had to delete the game and re-download again. This time not letting the machine go into suspend mode while it was downloading. Setting the auto off to never. This worked and the game is fine now. Not sure why that worked, but he said to do it and it worked. So...

No

#37 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 6:16:06 AM(UTC)
Mine forza crashing too randomly after 10,20 min. :( unable to play
#38 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 6:32:51 AM(UTC)
I had the same problem, couldn´t even make a liverty befor it crached.
But then i tryed the Benchmark ingame. Poff problem solved :)
#39 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 6:46:19 AM(UTC)
Yesterday only 2-3 Crash in like 6-7 Hours "Gameplay" (Trying to start some races in coop and server allocation fail all time + cannot join into same horizon life server issues). Solo Play was still fine.

Then today, every 5 mins or so Crash. Sometimes cannot even get past menu, and sometimes game crash after 1 Race or so.

The game has officially become unplayable for me now.

I even reinstalled windows and bought a 1080 Ti for this game. All newest driver and this. Ridiculous.

And still no news about the promised patch!!!!

#40 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 7:49:17 AM(UTC)
Same here. 40min of play and crash. GTX 1070 + i5-7500
#41 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 8:04:45 AM(UTC)
I had a blast playing it and it ran just fine last night. However, the game crashes every 15 minutes when I open it up now.
Reinstalling the game right now. :/
#42 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 10:03:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Meow van DerWit Go to Quoted Post
I had a blast playing it and it ran just fine last night. However, the game crashes every 15 minutes when I open it up now.
Reinstalling the game right now. :/

It doesn't work reinstalling, cause you are gonna reinstall the same problematic version. What we need is a patch to fix this terrible bug.
#43 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 10:07:27 AM(UTC)
paying 100 dollar for crashfest??
and still not learning about mistakes forza .
#44 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 10:23:27 AM(UTC)
#45 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:11:19 PM(UTC)
Theres any patch or nope?
#46 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:18:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PinkCuddlyBear Go to Quoted Post
https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst133115_-INVESTIGATING--Crash-on-Xbox-and-PC-During-Gameplay.aspx

No change for me, the game still randomly crash...
GTX 980 4GB, i7 4770K 4.5Ghz, Z97S SLI PLUS, 16GB RAM 1866, SSD, Wheel - ThrustmasterT500RS
#47 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:45:13 PM(UTC)
hy guys
just a question
Are you only in your Microsoft account or someone else is logged in to your account
i mean just a user use ur microsoft account or 2 or 3 or more users using ur microsoft account?
this is so important question!!!!!!!!!
plz answer to solve problem
reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaad it

Edited by user Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:46:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#48 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:46:47 PM(UTC)
still crashing this update didint help about anything
#49 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:52:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FlukeyPear115 Go to Quoted Post
Well I tried to play again today and it's still the same crash after crash, randomly. It does not matter if play on "Horizon Life" or "Horizon Solo" as another member has mentioned. It's still frustrating, because the game is amazing, but being like this is completely outrageous.

just a question
Are you only in your Microsoft account or someone else is logged in to your account
i mean just a user use ur microsoft account or 2 or 3 or more users using ur microsoft account?
reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaad it
#50 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:53:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AvengerVR46 Go to Quoted Post
I have crashes often.... after finish quick 4 races then choose 1. car CRASH at the license plate cutomization
then play 2 minutes.... at the middle of the race CRASH!
then play 28 minutes....at then middle of a race CRASH!
then play 11 minutes... at the middle of the hovercraft race CRASH!

i played the DEMO and that never crashed....

i tryed solo mode ...CRASH

this is unacceptable for a expensive game like this

my rig:
i7 4770 + GTX 1060 6GB + 16GB ram......

just a question
reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaad it

24 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error