This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
24 Pages<<2021222324PrevNext
#526 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 12:26:48 AM(UTC)
sound bugs are rampant for me & the constant crashes make me feel like I'm playing a Bethesda game. It crashed during round 3 twice today. Something in that update seriously broke this game & we're in desperate need of a secondary patch. Hopefully they fix the Saleen Raptor's cameras as well.
#527 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 6:58:51 AM(UTC)
Same here! I would load the game up to play and then I’ll play about 5 mins and it crashes whenever I do something like leveling up,barn finds,forzathon event,drifting,racing,fast travelling... The game is unplayable now as it keeps exiting and crashing. Needs ro be fixed.I’m on xbox by the way.
#528 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 5:10:02 PM(UTC)
Same here I cant even go 15 minutes without the game crashing
 1 user liked this post.
#529 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 5:28:05 PM(UTC)
I've put both PG games and anyone associated on blast via social media but not one rep has the guts to admit the issues. Its been 5 days and I just dont even want to try to play the game anymore. Crash crash and more crash. Disgusted with the response or rather lack of one. I give this nightmare another 2 weeks until its fixed. I'd bet money on it. They don't seem to care at all.
#530 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 6:01:06 PM(UTC)
The same has been happening to my xbox since the island update. I hope they fix it soon because it is very irritating.
#531 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 6:12:57 PM(UTC)
the crashes seem to be getting worse. I rarely had a problem with this game and since the new expansion I am crashing several times a day on the og x box one. Sometimes the game sits there and I can't do a thing but quit a game. Today I crashed got back in and then the at the start of driving the game just stopped. Didn't crash just froze until I quit again. I played quick team adventure and right after the timer the game just stuck. Things were going on around me and I couldn't move, then got disconnected but it seemed like it was the start of a new event I never transitioned to. So after I quit the game I lost the few rounds I did do but I started the game with the car I had like I did do them, but it froze.. Some weird stuff is going on...

Edited by user Tuesday, December 18, 2018 6:14:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#532 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 8:28:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CDOGGY1999 Go to Quoted Post
Same here I cant even go 15 minutes without the game crashing

Same, haven't played the game for a couple of days because of the constant crashes, hoping they will be able to fix it as soon as possible incase new players have got the the game for Christmas next week
#533 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 12:34:44 AM(UTC)
I'm guess everyone is having the same issue about the crashing.. I thought I was the only one...
#534 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 12:39:25 AM(UTC)
I guess everyone else is having the same issue. I thought I was the only one...
#535 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 2:05:24 AM(UTC)
Now it seems I can play for hours with no crash...Unless of course I want to do Forzathon, in which case, gg.
 1 user liked this post.
#536 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:22:39 AM(UTC)
I'm getting the same thing around Forzathon events. Either one minute before the event or in the event it crashes and I have to restart the game; by the time I get back in the event has passed or it won't allow me in. I also don't get any Forzathoon points. It's super frustrating when you're trying to get points to upgrade and buy new cars. I've owned all 4 Horizon games, add-ons, and Forza 4 and 6. I've been a loyal customer but this is game is extremely flawed.
#537 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:28:30 AM(UTC)
Same problem here too. I use xbox. Crashes mainly while doing Forzathon events or by switching to a new car while NOT in house or festival site. Really annoying.
#538 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 9:47:56 AM(UTC)
hey all im have crash every 30 min in this game im not sure im have a dvd version and a download version both of version crash at same thime im find out 30 min is crash time everythim im on xbox one x have no isues with gta5 pubg fortnite with this only forza Horizon 3 and 4 its time for owner of this game to fix this [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] is god game but im geting mad about every 30 min it crashes same hapend on my beast of a gaming pc

specs of my gaming beast

asus rog strix z390-f
120gb ssd m.2 pci
1tb hdd
120 gb ssd
intel core i7-8700K coffe lake
msi radeon rx 570 8gb armor oc
nzxt kraken m22 cpu cooler
cosair vs550 550w psu
asus pce ac68-ac1900 wifi
64gb ram 3000mhz ddr4

2x msi 24 curved w amd freesync
1080p webcam
high end headset
hig h end microphone

never have isues on anny game on this pc but forza H 3 AND 4 crashes no error messages at all im have pc to 20K norwegian money its run everything on max but forza crashes [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] are they doing

Edited by user Wednesday, December 19, 2018 10:15:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#539 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 9:53:46 AM(UTC)
Here to report another crash offline in the middle of a race. This is ridiculous guys please at this rate rip out the recent update because I didn't have this issue until after it came out. Sorry to sound harsh but I'm sure I can't be the only one who wants to drop the game altogether until you guys get your ducks in a row. Thats the nice way to put it.
#540 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 12:04:39 PM(UTC)
I can't even enjoy playing the game now because of this. This is ridiculous.
Fans: "Hot Wheels is the worst expansion ever!"

FH4 marketing team: "Hold my beer."
#541 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 12:53:10 PM(UTC)
Is this the thread for any re-occurring game crashes? I'm playing on a regular Xbox One and the game was fine until I installed the expansion and latest update a few days ago. Upon loading the game the first time after that it crashed; restarted and it crashed again. Unplugged the console for a minute and then it worked. The next time I played it crashed during the loading of my save file but worked the second time. Today it just crashed during the loading of my game two times in a row so I unplugged the console for a minute again, and it loaded fine after that. I had read there are crashes related to a system date/time check in relation to the seasons which is why I keep unplugging it. Could that be the cause or is it something else related to the expansion or update?
#542 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 2:13:18 PM(UTC)
Same here, on Xbox one, crashes seem to be getting worse. Been trying all night to do a forzathon, but it just keeps crashing out to the dashboard. Won't bother playing again until they fix this, it's just making the game unplayable.
 1 user liked this post.
#543 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 2:40:10 PM(UTC)
Wow. Juding by this thread they need to get their [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] together.

I can barely play 30 minutes without the game crashing. And freezes, resulting in the car stopping happens every 5-15 minutes.

Even the audio bugs has gotten worse. The audio freeze once every five minutes or so. Making it almost impossible to drive with a manual transmission.

I don't even feel like playing to be honest. Even my wife commented "what? You're finished playing already?". Never thought I'd hear that....

Edited by user Thursday, December 20, 2018 8:13:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#544 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 3:21:57 PM(UTC)
The game is working ok on desktop (i7-2600 8GB RAM GTX 1070) and xbox one, but it fails on laptop with error:

Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c0945e2
Faulting module name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c0945e2
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000263229f
Faulting process id: 0x2628
Faulting application start time: 0x01d497efc0e2542f
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.228.387.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.228.387.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Report Id: 67db3fe3-9222-469a-8795-4da5d48b634a
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.228.387.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Faulting package-relative application ID: SunriseReleaseFinal

My laptop specs:
i7-6700HQ
GTX 960M 2gb
8gb ram
Windows 10 Home 1809 (Version 10.0.17763.195) Nvidia Driver 417.35
& Ultimate edition of the game

Edited by user Wednesday, December 19, 2018 3:31:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#545 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 4:08:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KossAJ Go to Quoted Post
Wow. Juding by this thread they need to get their [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] together.

I can barely play 30 minutes without the game crashing. And freezes, resulting in the car stopping happens every 5-15 minutes.

Even the audio bugs has gotten worse. The audio freeze once every five minutes or so. Making it almost impossible to drive with a manual transmission.
I don't even feel like playing to be honest. Even my wife commented "what? You're finished playing already?". Never thought I'd hear that....

They need to get their [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] together and then some. Its been 6 days nearly and no one has even had the guts to make a real statement. If this keeps up I will never purchase anything with their names on it again. Not that they care because its obvious they don't. This is a massive issue a fix should have been rolled out 3 days ago. Don't tell me they can't do it because I've seen companies in hotter water roll out fixes in 2 days. I dont own any other games for my xbox so this hurts doubly but thats not the point. No one has swallowed their pride and taken to any platform to come out and say "We screwed up we are working on fixing this"
If someone were to do that I'd be less angry.

Edited by user Thursday, December 20, 2018 8:13:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#546 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 4:11:32 PM(UTC)
I want to add my name to the many here. Nothing that hasn't already been said but it needs saying. The game crashes anywhere, even before it's finished loading sometimes but mainly during a Forzathon Live event. The most frustrating times are when we're on the 3rd event, doing our best with time running out , we're just about to reach our goal.... and crash. Not again! I wonder if everyone taking part that session has their game crash on them too or am I the 'lucky' one? We're all really hoping it gets fixed with the next update. (Xbox One S user)

Edited by user Wednesday, December 19, 2018 4:13:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Added that I'm using Xbox One S

#547 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 4:31:05 PM(UTC)
Same with me here in Finland, the game crashes alot during forzathon live events and its really a pain in the ***.. This has started to happen only after the Fortune Island DLC which i have (and i do like it), but glad that its not just me having the same problem. Playing on xbox one s.
#548 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:31:49 PM(UTC)
Thought it would be worth adding my name to the list of people experiencing this. On Xbox One S, the game crashes on me every 1/2 hour or so (even if it’s just sitting in the pause menu). Never had a problem until the Fortune Island update. Devs really should be on this ASAP. I’ve been recommending this game to several of my friends, but it’s kinda hard to stand behind at the moment.
#549 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 9:28:52 PM(UTC)
I'm just going to not play the game until I learn the crashing problem has been fixed. There's no point in playing it when I know I can only play for 20 minutes before a crash-to-dashboard.
Fans: "Hot Wheels is the worst expansion ever!"

FH4 marketing team: "Hold my beer."
#550 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 9:55:47 PM(UTC)
So much crashing after last update.. crashes more then anything i've played.. guess i'll stop trying till a new update comes and fixes it... or playground just don't care..
24 Pages<<2021222324PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error