24 Pages<<1920212223>>PrevNext
#501 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 11:20:30 AM(UTC)

Quote:
They just released DLC, they want to more people buy it. 3.

Tbh i had planned on buying the expansions and the other DLC's around xmas, but between the sound freezing, the game freezing, the annoyingly random forzathon game crashes (twice today) and tonights most recent event which decided mid danger sign jump to put me back into solo mode.... I'm not going to bother.

I enjoy the game immensely when its working, but its starting to irritate me to the point I've loaded up a few other new things to play instead, as I know none of them ever crash on me.

#502 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 1:38:01 PM(UTC)
Idk if its gonna work for others.But it worked for me.

I've tried all solutions i could find like reinstalig game, disabling mic in game/system, disabling/enabling defender, changing settings etc... But still my game was crashing after 10-30 mins. After that i formatted windows and dowlanded forza from ms store, dunno why system instaled automatically nvidia drivers 388.13 and that was jackpot for me, game work fine for almost whole day. But after getting annoyed for startup errors about incompatible graphic driver i updated it to newes on and everything started again. So i uinstaled gpu drivers via DDU and instaled 388.13 and game again works fine.

My pc specs:
i5 4670K
Gtx 770 2gb
8gb ram ddr3
& Ultimate edition of the game
 1 user liked this post.
#503 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 1:15:58 PM(UTC)
Crashing constantly minutes before a forzathon and then in a forzathon today. Driving me nuts. What is wrong? My connection is fine and is not happening in any other games. Any ideas?
 1 user liked this post.
#504 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 5:14:57 PM(UTC)
Same thing has happened to me 5 times within the last hour. Maybe it's because of the new content? But I'm not even playing the new content. It's really annoying. Freezes. Hard crash. Kicks me back out to the main Xbox One home page, then I have to reload and start from the house all over again.
#505 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 4:01:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zywy2007 Go to Quoted Post
Idk if its gonna work for others.But it worked for me.

I've tried all solutions i could find like reinstalig game, disabling mic in game/system, disabling/enabling defender, changing settings etc... But still my game was crashing after 10-30 mins. After that i formatted windows and dowlanded forza from ms store, dunno why system instaled automatically nvidia drivers 388.13 and that was jackpot for me, game work fine for almost whole day. But after getting annoyed for startup errors about incompatible graphic driver i updated it to newes on and everything started again. So i uinstaled gpu drivers via DDU and instaled 388.13 and game again works fine.

My pc specs:
i5 4670K
Gtx 770 2gb
8gb ram ddr3
& Ultimate edition of the game

I'll try it.
Specs ;
Ryzen 7 2700X 4.2Ghz
GTX 1080Ti Gaming X Trio 11GB
2x8GB RAM 3200Mhz
1TB SSD
SSD 240GB X2

Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.
#506 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 11:53:36 AM(UTC)
Since last Wednesday, FH4 has had loads of issues for me with random disconnects etc.
Whilst the game is running (Win10), my wireless network USB adapter keeps resetting every 2-3 minutes - it's the only application where this happens, which is weird!
The same thing used to happen a few weeks ago, but then it randomly fixed itself, so I guess there's something in the new patch causing this..?
Very disappointing in any case.
#507 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 12:33:22 PM(UTC)
For me the latest Update that came with Fortune Island fixed the crashes completely so far.
I could start the games for 5 times with no probs and i also could play it for like 10 hrs without any problems.
#508 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 1:21:08 PM(UTC)
It crashes on me after some period of play, and crashes on restart. I have to reboot my Xbox entirely in order for Horizon to open again. Slightly annoying, but not a deal breaker.
#509 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 1:32:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DerDarki Go to Quoted Post
For me the latest Update that came with Fortune Island fixed the crashes completely so far.
I could start the games for 5 times with no probs and i also could play it for like 10 hrs without any problems.

PC or console?
Ryzen 5 1600
GTX 1060 6Gb (Zotac AMP!)
16Gb (2x8Gb) ADATA 2400Mhz
GIGABYTE GA-AX370-GAMING K3
SSD 240Gb A400
LG UltraWide 25"
 1 user liked this post.
#510 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 1:43:08 PM(UTC)
This is actually becoming a major problem, and given the number of posts I am seeing about it, it's not just me. FH4 has crashed more times for me in the past 2 days than it has since it was first released. Yesterday it was only crashing during Forzathon Live events, but now it is crashing everywhere...in races, in free roam, in menus. Averaging one crash per 1-2 hours. Playing on xbox one s
"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
#511 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 2:53:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sierra Skye19 Go to Quoted Post
This is actually becoming a major problem, and given the number of posts I am seeing about it, it's not just me. FH4 has crashed more times for me in the past 2 days than it has since it was first released. Yesterday it was only crashing during Forzathon Live events, but now it is crashing everywhere...in races, in free roam, in menus. Averaging one crash per 1-2 hours. Playing on xbox one s

When was the last time you properly restarted your console from the console settings screen
I do it after every update ,game or console, and very rarely have an issue
Usually i do it once a week so i get my vip wheelspins at least
#512 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 8:59:41 PM(UTC)
I'm running the blue Forza 6 Limited Edition XBox One console, I fully restart the console every time I power it on and never use sleep mode.

Ever since the patch that added Fortune Island FH4 has become completely unstable and crashes every 30 to 40 minutes. So far today I've crashed out 7 times and lost wheelspin rewards as a result of it twice, crashed out of a ForzaThon Live event once right as I was supposed to get the 60 points. The last crash I was just sitting there, not moving at all while I was on the phone talking to someone and the game crashed back to the dashboard.

To me this sounds like a memory leak somewhere in the patch if the game will just crash when you're not doing anything.

I've talked to a few friends who don't seem to have any problems since the patch but they're running XBox One X systems. I'm not spending more money on hardware just to play this game without crashing.....
#513 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 9:11:30 PM(UTC)
im just reinstallin to see if this gets fix and i thought i was the only one too!
#514 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 11:08:25 PM(UTC)
This is happening to me also my FH4 crashed like 5 or 6 times it’s starting to get really annoying I thought I was the only that I had this issue I also have it on download

Edited by user Saturday, December 15, 2018 11:09:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#515 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2018 12:23:22 AM(UTC)
The crashing seems to be speeding up for me. I was getting them around an hour yesterday, I've had 3 in the last hour an and a half tonight. None the first night after the update.
#516 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2018 4:49:53 AM(UTC)
Same boat as all of you guys. Crashes about twice a day but today it crashed and I wont load up. I been forza faithful since the first game.
#517 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2018 5:27:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: filipetm90 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DerDarki Go to Quoted Post

PC or console?

For me it was always a PC specific prob. Xbox was ok the few times i tested it.
 1 user liked this post.
#518 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2018 6:03:06 AM(UTC)
I have random crashes on Xbox one since the last update too. Can someone for the Forza team give us any info about this issue? Since a lot of people are having such an annoying problem, are you aware of this and working on a fix or maybe there's something we can do to solve it??
#519 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 11:14:40 AM(UTC)
Compelled to finally post here in the forums because I just wanted to add my name to the list of people fed up with the game crashing during events. Just lost my rewards to ANOTHER Forzathon because the game crashed on the third round. Unacceptable.

Edited by user Monday, December 17, 2018 11:16:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#520 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 11:35:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
When was the last time you properly restarted your console from the console settings screen
I do it after every update ,game or console, and very rarely have an issue
Usually i do it once a week so i get my vip wheelspins at least

I've had issues since installing Fortune Island, and my Xbox gets unplugged when its finished with (usually at the end of the day).
#521 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 1:12:20 PM(UTC)
it’s getting worse! now i can’t even make it through the initial loading screen. it freezes during the pointless slideshow transitions, every time, online or off. really not looking forward to making it to one of those awful video loading screens (can we please put those in the bin??? it takes long enough to load already , don’t make me load video AND audio data while it’s doing it. loading a 4k slideshow is enough of a resource waste thanks

also, I don’t have “instant on” turned on so my most recent hard reset was directly before this, and it gets one or two resets every day lol.

FH2 - - FM6
#522 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 2:20:23 PM(UTC)
So it would seem I'm not alone. Ever since the latest update my game will crash 1 to 3 times an hour. I had no problems BEFORE the latest update and before the DLC. I've continously tweeted every forza account but I've had no response. I'm hoping this is made aware to the devs but at least now I know I'm not the only one. It seems like the latest update may be the culprit. I am on xbox one S. This has become very frustrating.
#523 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 5:10:41 PM(UTC)
For anyone playing on PC, what are you guys getting when you look at the Windows Event Logs? I'm noticing the exact same fault code (0xC0000005) every time FH4 crashes. I can usually get up to 2 hours or so before it crashes. It's like it's on a time-bomb.

Latest crash from the event log:

Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c0945e2
Faulting module name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c0945e2
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000291594c
Faulting process id: 0x1368
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4965c0d965087
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.228.387.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.228.387.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Report Id: 74e44cd9-c073-402f-be00-3c422e63ac59
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.228.387.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Faulting package-relative application ID: SunriseReleaseFinal
#524 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 11:00:55 PM(UTC)
The crashes are getting worse, at least on the xbox one. I have had the same almost hourly crashes ever since the Dec. 13th update, but now the game is crashing from the initial loading screen. So far, I haven't seen any PG/T10 reps acknowledging the problem, even with all of the complaints in recent days.
"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
#525 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 11:09:54 PM(UTC)
Same problem here.
I'm playing on Xbox One S and I have crash since the update for Fortune Island.
24 Pages<<1920212223>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error