50 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#151 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 3:39:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FeeerBuenoo Go to Quoted Post
Just started the Autunm season of Forzathon and I jumped to Forza Horizon 4 late... PLEASE PlayGround Games, Turn10, Xbox, anyone!!! Give a 2nd chance to get this Porsche, or at least someone tell me if I can get it at auction houses. Thank you for the support!

Yes you can get it from the Auction House if someone wants to sell it and you are quick enough to buy it.

Edited by user Thursday, October 4, 2018 3:39:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#152 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 3:42:00 PM(UTC)
You can get it on auction. I've got an extra one I haven't gotten around to selling off yet so if you're having trouble finding one let me know and I'll see if we can work out an auction. Max buyout without any legendary tax is 283,000.
#153 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 3:42:42 PM(UTC)
I'm pretty sure they'll come around again in another season. All the FE cars from FH3 made multiple returns. And not everyone is going to be playing week 1. I don't think Playground/Turn 10 is that cruel.
#154 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 3:51:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Boxxout Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BretCahill Go to Quoted Post
Not sure how I feel about this only available in wheelspins. Maybe for Horizon Edition cars but not for regular cars that have always been available in the auto show.

Same. It's early days so understandably not many wheels will have been spun making the cars particularly rare, but I'm still wary of where this will go, whether cars will rotate into Forzathon to give everyone at least one secure chance to obtain them, or whether they'll be left at the mercy of auction house 'Legends' to scoop up and resell at a premium. Time will tell I guess. I just hope it doesn't take too long for me to get the Austin FX4 which I've been eagerly anticipating since before the game was even announced.

While I think this unicorn/exclusive/locked car system is not ideal I really like the way is being handled in this game by providing these cars with wheelspins, makes this pill a lot easier to swallow than it was on Horizon 3 or even Horizon 1 where your only chance to get unicorns was by participating in forum events (although Horizon 2 did it best by having no unicorns at all.)

If they keep expanding into the current wheelspins to add the latest forzathon rewards while keeping the current locked cars in rotation then it should be fine, it will become a game of patience until you land on a car you want but at least it's achievable at any given time during or after the game's life cycle, instead of only being possible on limited time events.

Yeah, so far it's certainly not a bad system, though depending on how the wheelspin odds go in the long term and whether cars are distributed through other means than luck, it might not be so rosy. I'll give it a chance though - it's way too early to be naysaying.
#155 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 4:02:43 PM(UTC)
Just started the Autunm season of Forzathon and I jumped to Forza Horizon 4 late... PLEASE PlayGround Games, Turn10, Xbox, anyone!!! Give a 2nd chance to get this Porsche, or at least someone tell me if I can get it at auction houses. Thank you all for the support!
#156 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 6:00:01 PM(UTC)
2010 (MK6) Golf R
My buddy ended up finding one in the Auction House. I see that its on the car list, but i don't know where to get it, is it later in the game as a prize or am i missing something.

Edited by user Thursday, October 4, 2018 6:26:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#157 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 7:45:36 PM(UTC)
2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione Forza Edition

- Got this with a wheel spin

https://imgur.com/a/Fjpapp6
#158 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 9:25:48 PM(UTC)
Hi, please help me the Porsche Cayenne 2018 its my favorite vehicle and I don’t know how to get it, I have investigated that on team adventure it’s a reward, but when I start a session it lets me do 2 of the 5 mission and the connection fails. I have been upgrading my level to see if I can get it but it doesn’t appear and I tried looking on the sales marketplace and they doesn’t sell it, someone knows if it’s a reward from one specific forza horizon life mission progress? please If someone from forza horizon creator please bring it on forzathon
 1 user liked this post.
#159 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 10:00:30 PM(UTC)
2009 Mercedes-Benz SL 65 Black Forza Edition comes from the Car Mastery for the Merc 300 SL.

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#160 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 11:08:13 PM(UTC)
Is there a list how to get 2010 Golf TT RS or other cars missing autoshow?
#161 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 11:15:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kitu666 Go to Quoted Post

I think you mean the 2010 Audi TT RS, which I just got it from the Auction House.

#162 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 11:29:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kitu666 Go to Quoted Post

I've got a TT RS yesterday out of the auction, and I've seen at least other 4 of them being posted prior.
So I'm pretty sure they drop on wheelspins.
#163 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 3:00:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gamer1000k Go to Quoted Post
You can get it on auction. I've got an extra one I haven't gotten around to selling off yet so if you're having trouble finding one let me know and I'll see if we can work out an auction. Max buyout without any legendary tax is 283,000.

Please, we keep in contact!! Thank you soo much for the offer :)
#164 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 11:27:32 AM(UTC)
I've gotten these 3 in wheelspins as of lately

2012 MINI John Cooper Works GP
1963 Volkswagen Type 2 De Luxe Forza Edition
2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon

Edited by user Friday, October 5, 2018 11:30:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#165 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 11:50:59 AM(UTC)
Anyone know how to get 1973 Ford Capri RS3100 Forza Edition?
 2 users liked this post.
#166 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 12:16:36 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Friday, December 13, 2019 1:31:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Learning on English. If you don't welcome person like myself, just leave me alone. Thanks.
#167 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 3:32:03 AM(UTC)
I dont think so GRC Beetle or Lotus 2-Eleven are from wheelspin only - there are too much of them in Auction House. They probably are horizon life rewards for higher levels. Wheelspin cars are really rare and fast be bought - 1 car for 30min. Lotus is Track Car - drag races will give you Ultima (track car) and tshirt with track cars logo. i think its level 20 drag reward. Ill try it later.
#168 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 5:40:29 AM(UTC)
I've updated the first post with recent info you've provided.

I'm still looking to confirm Wheelspin or not for:

1964 Ford GT40 MkI
2008 Lamborghini Reventon Forza Edition
1973 Land Rover Range Rover
2004 Maserati MC12 Forza Edition

I found them in Auction House listings but don't know the original source. I haven't gotten into Ranked Adventure - has anyone noticed these or different reward cars in Autumn compared to Summer?

I think the only model that is completely unknown is the 1973 Ford Capri RS3100 Forza Edition since I haven't found it in the Auction House.

In searching the Auction House for Source > Prize Cars, these models appear to be either My Horizon Life or Forzathon Shop models:
2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast (Forzathon Shop, Summer)
1985 Ford RS200 Evolution (Dirt Racing, level #?)
2006 Hummer H1 Alpha (?)
2014 Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 (Road Racing, level 4)
2016 Jeep Trailcat (Cross Country, level #?)
2009 Lotus 2-Eleven (?)
1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM (?)
2010 Noble M600 (Speed Trap, level #?)
2015 Porsche Cayman GTS (Road Racing, level 7)
2017 Ram 2500 Power Wagon (Dirt Racing, level #?)
2016 Zenvo ST1 (World's Fastest Rentals, 30 stars)
2015 Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020 (Drag Strip, level 4)

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#169 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 5:49:48 AM(UTC)
Recently I just bought Forza Horizon 4, although I’ve only played the game for 2 days I heard from a friend that there is a Pagani Zonda R FE, and I’m a huge fan of Pagani Automobil, but he said something about having something special to buy it, because I’m not home rn I want to know is the Zonda R FE a carpass car, or what do I have to have to buy it ? (Yes im incredibly lazy so im just posting it here)
#170 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 6:14:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
I've updated the first post with recent info you've provided.

I'm still looking to confirm Wheelspin or not for:

1964 Ford GT40 MkI
2008 Lamborghini Reventon Forza Edition
1973 Land Rover Range Rover
2004 Maserati MC12 Forza Edition

I found them in Auction House listings but don't know the original source. I haven't gotten into Ranked Adventure - has anyone noticed these or different reward cars in Autumn compared to Summer?

I think the only model that is completely unknown is the 1973 Ford Capri RS3100 Forza Edition since I haven't found it in the Auction House.

In searching the Auction House for Source > Prize Cars, these models appear to be either My Horizon Life or Forzathon Shop models:
2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast (Forzathon Shop, Summer)
1985 Ford RS200 Evolution (Dirt Racing, level #?)
2006 Hummer H1 Alpha (?)
2014 Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 (Road Racing, level 4)
2016 Jeep Trailcat (Cross Country, level #?)
2009 Lotus 2-Eleven (?)
1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM (?)
2010 Noble M600 (Speed Trap, level #?)
2015 Porsche Cayman GTS (Road Racing, level 7)
2017 Ram 2500 Power Wagon (Dirt Racing, level #?)
2016 Zenvo ST1 (World's Fastest Rentals, 30 stars)
2015 Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020 (Drag Strip, level 4)

Reventon FE is from miura perks, Maserati MC12 FE from a old maserati perk and gt40 I won from wheelspin. Think I may have won that Land Rover from a wheelspin too. I'd have to check but it may be a seasonal barn find?
#171 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 6:27:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PaF iiCroc Go to Quoted Post
Recently I just bought Forza Horizon 4, although I’ve only played the game for 2 days I heard from a friend that there is a Pagani Zonda R FE, and I’m a huge fan of Pagani Automobil, but he said something about having something special to buy it, because I’m not home rn I want to know is the Zonda R FE a carpass car, or what do I have to have to buy it ? (Yes im incredibly lazy so im just posting it here)

Its forza points and cost 300 you have less then 5 days to clame however there also a free one on rank but right now thats a no go do to bans but there alwas the auction house
#172 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 6:52:56 AM(UTC)
The Maserati MC12 FE is in one of the last perks for the 300S, I don't know how much it is though.
Photographer, Painter, Tuner, Racer and Rally Fanatic. Maybe bring back Group B?
#173 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 11:36:14 AM(UTC)
Pontiac is listed for Prize Cars too. I dont know where to get it. But you must remember that car won in lottery are prize too :P
#174 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 11:42:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RokzZzReign Go to Quoted Post

Reventon FE is from miura perks, Maserati MC12 FE from a old maserati perk and gt40 I won from wheelspin. Think I may have won that Land Rover from a wheelspin too. I'd have to check but it may be a seasonal barn find?

You won Ford GT40 MKII not MKI. You cant win barnfinds from wheelspin...
 2 users liked this post.
#175 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 12:35:34 PM(UTC)
Is it a bug that cars purchased from the auction house that the previous owner unlock the mastery to aquire the the FE car like on the Maserati 300s, does not reset for the purchaser blocking them from acquiring the car. If this is working as intended then maybe add on the auction that the mastery has been unlocked already so peoples time and money is not wasted.
50 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error