49 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#126 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 12:54:22 AM(UTC)
1964 Ford GT40 Mk I is a spring barn find.
#127 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 4:03:18 AM(UTC)
Can Confirm that the 04' Honda Civic does drop in wheelspins

Edit: Can also confirm that the 8C FE, Alumi Craft FE, M5 FE, Nova FE, Falcon XA FE, Land Rover FE and Peugeot 205 FE all drop in wheelspins (the 205 FE can be also awarded for hitting Rank 20 in Ranked Adventure and the Vulcan FE caan be awarded for hitting Rank 1 within Ranked Adventure)

2nd Edit: Can Confirm that the TVR Sagaris, Lamborghini Miura P400, Nissan R390 and Mercedes-Benz 300SL all give FE in the Car Mastery perk list

TVR Sagaris -> TVR Sagaris FE
Lamborghini Miura P400 -> Lamborghini Reventon FE
Nissan R390 -> Nissan GTR R33 LM FE
Mercedes-Benz 300SL -> Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG FE

Edited by user Thursday, October 4, 2018 4:38:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Photographer, Painter, Tuner, Racer and Rally Fanatic. Maybe bring back Group B?
#128 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 5:46:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BretCahill Go to Quoted Post
Not sure how I feel about this only available in wheelspins. Maybe for Horizon Edition cars but not for regular cars that have always been available in the auto show.

Same. It's early days so understandably not many wheels will have been spun making the cars particularly rare, but I'm still wary of where this will go, whether cars will rotate into Forzathon to give everyone at least one secure chance to obtain them, or whether they'll be left at the mercy of auction house 'Legends' to scoop up and resell at a premium. Time will tell I guess. I just hope it doesn't take too long for me to get the Austin FX4 which I've been eagerly anticipating since before the game was even announced.
#129 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 6:18:56 AM(UTC)
How do you get the Hoonigan Rauh-Welt Begriff Porsche 911 Turbo? Also known as the Hoonigan Porsche.. In threads it shows to be with the Hoonigan Car Pack but it is not present in there. Is the game bugged? Later release? Thanks!
#130 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 6:34:14 AM(UTC)
It and the Hoonigan Nova are available in wheelspins, afaik.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#131 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 6:35:01 AM(UTC)
It's a reward for street scene races. I forget what level you need to get to unlock it. I think it's 20. Currently grinding my way there now, it was my favourite car in FH3.
#132 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 6:38:25 AM(UTC)
I noticed in the off road races that the Chevrolet ZR2 is being driven by AI. But its not in the official car list or purchasable in the auto show. Is it a reward vehicle or going to be added later ad DLC
#133 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 7:02:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BretCahill Go to Quoted Post
Not sure how I feel about this only available in wheelspins. Maybe for Horizon Edition cars but not for regular cars that have always been available in the auto show.

Same. It's early days so understandably not many wheels will have been spun making the cars particularly rare, but I'm still wary of where this will go, whether cars will rotate into Forzathon to give everyone at least one secure chance to obtain them, or whether they'll be left at the mercy of auction house 'Legends' to scoop up and resell at a premium. Time will tell I guess. I just hope it doesn't take too long for me to get the Austin FX4 which I've been eagerly anticipating since before the game was even announced.

While I think this unicorn/exclusive/locked car system is not ideal I really like the way is being handled in this game by providing these cars with wheelspins, makes this pill a lot easier to swallow than it was on Horizon 3 or even Horizon 1 where your only chance to get unicorns was by participating in forum events (although Horizon 2 did it best by having no unicorns at all.)

If they keep expanding into the current wheelspins to add the latest forzathon rewards while keeping the current locked cars in rotation then it should be fine, it will become a game of patience until you land on a car you want but at least it's achievable at any given time during or after the game's life cycle, instead of only being possible on limited time events.

Edited by user Thursday, October 4, 2018 7:03:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#134 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 7:06:34 AM(UTC)
Awesome. Thanks. It was definitely my favorite car in FH3 too.
#135 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 8:24:12 AM(UTC)
It should be one of the upcoming free seasonal cars, probably Winter if I were to guess.
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

#136 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 9:28:15 AM(UTC)
It's forzathon reward vehicle next week when we go to winter.

My ride: 2011 Camaro SS/RS My FH4 Gallery
#137 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 9:41:54 AM(UTC)
I never received the bmw e46 from drift club. I finished every event with 3 stars and got to level 10 but I only received the mustang boss at level 10. I never got the bmw. Anyone else have this happen?
#138 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 9:47:05 AM(UTC)
Where does it say that's where we get the E46 from? NVM lol.

You get the E46 from Drift Run level 8 not Drift Club story events. Drift run levels is from the drift zones.

Edited by user Thursday, October 4, 2018 9:49:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#139 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 10:04:06 AM(UTC)
The Peugeot T16 FE is available from the Forzathon Shop this week for 300 points.

Edited by user Thursday, October 4, 2018 10:14:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#140 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 10:58:16 AM(UTC)
93 mustang cobra r
The car is in the car list and I can search for it on the auction house but how do I get one? I have a fox in real life and had like 10 of them in FH3 but can't figure out how to get one in FH4.

Edited by user Thursday, October 4, 2018 10:58:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#141 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 11:11:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dirtbikr98 Go to Quoted Post
93 mustang cobra r
The car is in the car list and I can search for it on the auction house but how do I get one? I have a fox in real life and had like 10 of them in FH3 but can't figure out how to get one in FH4.

I got it from the Auction House.
#142 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 11:25:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FasterThanFTL Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Dirtbikr98 Go to Quoted Post
93 mustang cobra r

I got it from the Auction House.

It's in wheelspins as well, I missed out on one.

1 user liked this post.
#143 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 11:30:00 AM(UTC)
So. until peole like me who can't afford the game until Christmas, we will miss out on every Forzathon that comes by. 3 exclusive cars like the: 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS, 2018 Ferrari 812 Superfast, 2019 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 and the 2018 Honda Civic Type-R we will never obtain for free. ONLY getting them through Wheelspins is ridiculous, not to mention unfair.
#144 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 11:36:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AOF2001 Go to Quoted Post
So. until peole like me who can't afford the game until Christmas, we will miss out on every Forzathon that comes by. 3 exclusive cars like the: 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS, 2018 Ferrari 812 Superfast, 2019 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 and the 2018 Honda Civic Type-R we will never obtain for free. ONLY getting them through Wheelspins is ridiculous, not to mention unfair.

Nobody got them for free they cost 200 Forzathon points each and you can buy as many as you want while they are available. People are currently selling their Ferrari 812 Superfast for around 1,000,000 Cr.

Edited by user Thursday, October 4, 2018 11:42:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#145 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 11:45:03 AM(UTC)

Nobody got them for free they cost 200 Forzathon points each and you can buy as many as you want while they are available. People are currently selling their Ferrari 812 Superfast for around 1,000,000 Cr.

Wheelspins is where you WOULD get them for free, so explain to me how getting them through Forzathon and having to spend points is more fair than late comers who are able to get them from a wheelspin for free?

Edited by user Thursday, October 4, 2018 11:48:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#146 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 11:53:34 AM(UTC)
So. until peole like me who can't afford the game until Christmas, we will miss out on every that comes by. 3 exclusive cars like : 201Porsche 911 GT3 RS, 2018 Ferrari 812 Superfast, 2019 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 and the 2018 Honda Civic Type-R we will never obtain for free. ONLY getting them through Wheelspins is ridiculous, not to mention unfair.

It was the same for horizon 3. There where a few forzathon exclusive cars that were released right after launch and up until Christmas. (Ex- 94 Silvia, amc warthog, Ford falcon race car, prolly others.) And I’m pretty sure the Silvia wasn’t a forzathon prize again until late March or so.
#147 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 1:25:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

Wheelspins is where you WOULD get them for free, so explain to me how getting them through Forzathon and having to spend points is more fair than late comers who are able to get them from a wheelspin for free?

I think he's saying he'd prefer we wait till around Christmas time when he can afford the game to run any Forzathon events. Because that's fair for him and all. Nevermind everyone else who had the spare cash to get the game almost 3 months before him. Isn't this game free with game pass?
#148 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 2:05:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: chuteboxehero1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

I think he's saying he'd prefer we wait till around Christmas time when he can afford the game to run any Forzathon events. Because that's fair for him and all. Nevermind everyone else who had the spare cash to get the game almost 3 months before him. Isn't this game free with game pass?

It's technically free with Game Pass, but Game Pass itself is $10/mo. If you are only getting Game Pass for Forza, it is more cost effective just to buy the game outright.

#149 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 3:24:27 PM(UTC)
Just started the Autunm season of Forzathon and I jumped to Forza Horizon 4 late... PLEASE PlayGround Games, Turn10, Xbox, anyone!!! Give a 2nd chance to get this Porsche, or at least someone tell me if I can get it at auction houses. Thank you for the support!
#150 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 3:37:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FeeerBuenoo Go to Quoted Post
Just started the Autunm season of Forzathon and I jumped to Forza Horizon 4 late... PLEASE PlayGround Games, Turn10, Xbox, anyone!!! Give a 2nd chance to get this Porsche, or at least someone tell me if I can get it at auction houses. Thank you for the support!

It is available in the auction house
49 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error