50 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
#76 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 12:09:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wolfpack437 Go to Quoted Post
Damn my favorite car the crown Vic is still unknown, hey I’ll buy it from anyone who is willing to sell it for however much I can throw at it

Can confirm that this car is on a Wheelspin. I won it yesterday. Not 100% sure but I think it was at a Super Wheelspin, but the rarity is "Rare" at maximum. Maybe even common, I can check again this evening.

Also I'm new to Forza, so I don't know if there are other cars that you can only win via Super Wheelspin or if the carpool is the same.

But I can also upload a picture later on for proof xD
#77 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 2:59:02 AM(UTC)
You get the 1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM Forza Edition from a car perk of the Nissan R390 Road edition. Upper right corner, 25 skill points.
#78 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 6:46:28 AM(UTC)
Where can i find the E63? Its not available in my game
My Channel
Filmwaerter Performance
Forza, Assetto and other stuff!
https://youtube.com/chan...UCt3lC5avBsqJbTwNo956Ebw
#79 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 7:47:29 AM(UTC)
Hello guys,

Does anyone have a clue how to get the 2012 mini cooper?
I can find it in the car list and in the search tabs in the auction house. But there aren't any for sale and i can't find any info on how to obtain one

Edited by user Monday, October 1, 2018 7:49:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#80 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 7:51:44 AM(UTC)
Does anyone know how to get the Hoonigan Napalm Nova?
#81 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 8:20:08 AM(UTC)
Random drop from Super Wheelspins? I've gotten a Hoonigan Bel Air from one of those.
#82 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 8:23:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetleonidas Go to Quoted Post
Random drop from Super Wheelspins? I've gotten a Hoonigan Bel Air from one of those.

Is that the only way? I also got the Hoonigan Bel Air, ended up getting that this morning lol.
#83 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 8:28:28 AM(UTC)
Yeah I got it from a wheel spin, can't remember if it was a super one or not.
#84 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 9:10:16 AM(UTC)
It's probably gotten in wheelspins like all the other cars that they removed from the Autoshow.
#85 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 9:12:34 AM(UTC)
It also could be a Car Pass release, so it will likely show up sometime in the next 20 weeks.

Edit: it does have a listing in the auction house, and one is up for auction right now, so SamusGirl is right, it is probably a wheelspin car.

Edited by user Monday, October 1, 2018 9:24:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
#86 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 9:24:41 AM(UTC)
I got one on a wheelspin.
#87 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 9:37:40 AM(UTC)
Yeah I got one in a wheelspin
#88 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 11:16:43 AM(UTC)
I am hoping this thread could be a place where we can share how locked cars can be unlocked. I have discovered a few myself, though at the moment I am trying to find out how to unlock the 2010 Golf R. Any help would be appreciated. If anyone has a car they are trying to unlock, just ask. I will answer it if I can.
#89 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 11:30:06 AM(UTC)
I have forza horizon 4 and I have been trying to the get the new 2018 Porsche cayanne turbo but I can’t get it. It’s poped up on the auction house for me a couple of times but it says the auction is over before I can buy it out. I don’t know if the only way to get this car is on the auction house or if there is other options. Be let me know if you have found any or if it’s just that I have to play the game more.
#90 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 11:38:41 AM(UTC)
It's on the prize spins, pretty sure I have it.
#91 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 11:42:52 AM(UTC)
It is a Wheelspin prize car, or you can find it on the auction house if others have put it up.
 1 user liked this post.
#92 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 2:19:18 PM(UTC)
Hi,

Is there any other way to get the Taxi other than wheelspins or the auction house. I've had over 100+ wheelspins and all I ever seem to win is pink [Mod Edit] leggings and sodding slippers!

Does it unlock at a certain level only or is it just pot luck if it appears?

Thanks!

Edited by user Monday, October 1, 2018 2:20:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#93 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 2:22:52 PM(UTC)
It's a wheelspin prize that I couldn't seem to win so I purchased one on the auction house in an 11K buyout.

Pro-tip: If you're looking to get cars cheap, this week is the week. A lot of players will be looking to cash in on cars they don't care for in the hopes of using those credits to get cars they want while their funds are very low.

✔ Verified Moderator

#94 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 2:26:01 PM(UTC)
I've been looking in the auction house and there never seems to be any for sale, unfortunately. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the taxi something that's needed for story mode?
#95 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 2:31:15 PM(UTC)
I've done all 40 story events and the taxi wasn't needed for any of them. I was lucky when I found the taxi I purchased,I had been checking for over a week for it to appear but there will soon be some put up by newer players here soon.

✔ Verified Moderator

1 user liked this post.
#96 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 2:54:54 PM(UTC)
I thought there was supposed to be some kind of taxi driving thing in career, but I guess I was mistaken there.
#97 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 3:15:00 PM(UTC)
i was looking at buying the hoonigan Porsche from the dealer in game. but it is not listed as a car for sale. Is the car a reward from the disciplines that we can race in or am i being stupid and not looking in the right place?
#98 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 3:36:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post
I thought there was supposed to be some kind of taxi driving thing in career, but I guess I was mistaken there.

There's a Crazy Taxi tribute under the gamer girl side quest... Can't think of the name of it. You're in the taxi but they provide it. Just like the exotic rental side business missions.
#99 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 12:53:15 AM(UTC)
Is there a List where you can see which Cars gives you access to Forza Edition Cars through Car Masteries?

#100 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 1:53:33 AM(UTC)
I picked up Horizon 4 the other day and was excited to purchase the 2013 Mercedes E63 as I'd used this car a lot on FH3.

The car list appears to show this should still be in FH4, but when I look for it on the car store it doesn't seem to exist.

At first I thought it must just not be in the game after all, but I then went onto the Auction House to search, and when you set the make to "Mercedes" and then cycle through the available models, the E63 appears as an option, albeit with no listings coming back...

I'm hoping that this has just been an oversight and it will still be coming to the game.

Anyone else experienced this with any other cars they were expecting? Or if someone else could double check on their game and confirm I'm not just crazy!
50 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error