This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
45 Pages<<42434445PrevNext
Rank: Driver's Permit
#1076 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 2:44:35 AM(UTC)
ok thank you
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#1077 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 8:41:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sir iLex Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: flatdarkmars Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: The Chugster Go to Quoted Post
some people just cant do that and it seems a bit unfair

God forbid there should be a competitive, skill-based aspect to this racing game.


I wanna go out on a limb and say that it might not have to do with just wanting the car for nothing, but people with physical or motor skill ailments might not be able to actually complete them, thus locking them out of a car available to everybody else.


That's sad for them and it could happen to any of us one day, BUT, I would never expect the bar to be lowered for me if I was disabled like that, and I would find it quite patronising I think. It would also spoil the game for everyone else who would suddenly find it too easy. Games are supposed to present a challenge and if they lower the bar much more in this game it'll be on the floor anyway.


I can see what you’re saying. But until you’re disabled yourself you can’t think for a disabled person. That’s not to say you don’t bring up a valid point, the game would be too easy.

Games don’t always bring a challenge. Sims, Minecraft, Roller Coaster Tycoon non-scenario and Goat Simulator don’t involve challenges. And that could be what OP was referring to. A very casual car game.

Which brings me to my next point, is there a casual car game that we could recommend OP towards? As far as I know almost all of them involve challenges to obtain cars. Maybe old school PS2 games with “have everything” codes implemented in game? Corvette, LA Rush(unplug controller in garage, plug back in and back out to drive locked car) to name a couple.


Having played quite a few racing games I'd say that FH4 is about as casual as it gets, with the exception of some of the stories.
If OP is on PC, the more 'hardcore' sims are an option (Project Cars, Assetto Corsa, rFactor) which are not about collecting cars, but just racing them. In this case you have all the cars, and probably if you set the AI to 'extremely easy' it will just be an easy ride. Alternatively these offer options to just drive around a track alone.

Let's hope future FH games have less challenge for the people who don't want it and even more for the people who do :)


Horizon 4, and most horizons are as casual as they get, yes. 3, being my favorite was still a grind fest tho. I only have 50% done. Lol. Assetto Corsa is also on Xbox, albeit with some differentiations I assume. So that could work.
Rank: Racing Permit
#1078 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 9:36:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sir iLex Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: flatdarkmars Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: The Chugster Go to Quoted Post
some people just cant do that and it seems a bit unfair

God forbid there should be a competitive, skill-based aspect to this racing game.


I wanna go out on a limb and say that it might not have to do with just wanting the car for nothing, but people with physical or motor skill ailments might not be able to actually complete them, thus locking them out of a car available to everybody else.


That's sad for them and it could happen to any of us one day, BUT, I would never expect the bar to be lowered for me if I was disabled like that, and I would find it quite patronising I think. It would also spoil the game for everyone else who would suddenly find it too easy. Games are supposed to present a challenge and if they lower the bar much more in this game it'll be on the floor anyway.


I can see what you’re saying. But until you’re disabled yourself you can’t think for a disabled person. That’s not to say you don’t bring up a valid point, the game would be too easy.

Games don’t always bring a challenge. Sims, Minecraft, Roller Coaster Tycoon non-scenario and Goat Simulator don’t involve challenges. And that could be what OP was referring to. A very casual car game.

Which brings me to my next point, is there a casual car game that we could recommend OP towards? As far as I know almost all of them involve challenges to obtain cars. Maybe old school PS2 games with “have everything” codes implemented in game? Corvette, LA Rush(unplug controller in garage, plug back in and back out to drive locked car) to name a couple.


Having played quite a few racing games I'd say that FH4 is about as casual as it gets, with the exception of some of the stories.
If OP is on PC, the more 'hardcore' sims are an option (Project Cars, Assetto Corsa, rFactor) which are not about collecting cars, but just racing them. In this case you have all the cars, and probably if you set the AI to 'extremely easy' it will just be an easy ride. Alternatively these offer options to just drive around a track alone.

Let's hope future FH games have less challenge for the people who don't want it and even more for the people who do :)


Horizon 4, and most horizons are as casual as they get, yes. 3, being my favorite was still a grind fest tho. I only have 50% done. Lol. Assetto Corsa is also on Xbox, albeit with some differentiations I assume. So that could work.


`That's right of course. I think Project Cars is on Xbox too actually...

Rank: Moderator
#1079 Posted : Thursday, October 17, 2019 9:08:48 PM(UTC)
SERIES 14 EXCLUSIVES


New
2018 Ford F-150 Prerunner Deberti Design Truck (Winter Festival Playlist)
2019 McLaren 720S Spider (Spring event)
2018 McLaren 600LT (Summer Festival Playlist)
2018 Volkswagen #94 Volkswagen Motorsport I.D. R Pikes Peak (Autumn Trial)


Forzathon Shop
2018 Apollo Intensa Emozione
2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera
2018 Ford #88 Mustang RTR
2005 Hot Wheels Ford Mustang
2011 McLaren 12C Coupe
2018 Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe
1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM FE


Festival Playlist Completion and Events
2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione FE
2002 BMW M3-GTR
2012 Cadillac Escalade
2013 Cadillac XTS Limo
1979 Chevrolet Camaro
1996 Chevrolet Impala
2012 Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione
2018 Ford #25 Mustang RTR
1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302
1973 Ford XB Falcon GT
1984 Honda Civic
2005 Honda NSX-R
2017 Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford Fiesta ST
2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Deberti Design
2012 Lamborghini Aventador FE
2008 Lamborghini Reventon FE
2013 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG
2012 Mini JCW GP
1965 Morris Mini-Traveller
1965 Pontiac GTO


Ranked Online Adventure Leagues
1999 Lotus Elise Series 1 Sport 190
2014 Maserati Ghibli
2008 Maserati MC12 FE
2019 Rimac C_Two
2009 Vauxhall Corsa VXR


Rank: A-Class Racing License
#1080 Posted : Thursday, October 17, 2019 11:09:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sir iLex Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sir iLex Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: flatdarkmars Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: The Chugster Go to Quoted Post
some people just cant do that and it seems a bit unfair

God forbid there should be a competitive, skill-based aspect to this racing game.


I wanna go out on a limb and say that it might not have to do with just wanting the car for nothing, but people with physical or motor skill ailments might not be able to actually complete them, thus locking them out of a car available to everybody else.


That's sad for them and it could happen to any of us one day, BUT, I would never expect the bar to be lowered for me if I was disabled like that, and I would find it quite patronising I think. It would also spoil the game for everyone else who would suddenly find it too easy. Games are supposed to present a challenge and if they lower the bar much more in this game it'll be on the floor anyway.


I can see what you’re saying. But until you’re disabled yourself you can’t think for a disabled person. That’s not to say you don’t bring up a valid point, the game would be too easy.

Games don’t always bring a challenge. Sims, Minecraft, Roller Coaster Tycoon non-scenario and Goat Simulator don’t involve challenges. And that could be what OP was referring to. A very casual car game.

Which brings me to my next point, is there a casual car game that we could recommend OP towards? As far as I know almost all of them involve challenges to obtain cars. Maybe old school PS2 games with “have everything” codes implemented in game? Corvette, LA Rush(unplug controller in garage, plug back in and back out to drive locked car) to name a couple.


Having played quite a few racing games I'd say that FH4 is about as casual as it gets, with the exception of some of the stories.
If OP is on PC, the more 'hardcore' sims are an option (Project Cars, Assetto Corsa, rFactor) which are not about collecting cars, but just racing them. In this case you have all the cars, and probably if you set the AI to 'extremely easy' it will just be an easy ride. Alternatively these offer options to just drive around a track alone.

Let's hope future FH games have less challenge for the people who don't want it and even more for the people who do :)


Horizon 4, and most horizons are as casual as they get, yes. 3, being my favorite was still a grind fest tho. I only have 50% done. Lol. Assetto Corsa is also on Xbox, albeit with some differentiations I assume. So that could work.


`That's right of course. I think Project Cars is on Xbox too actually...



I’ll have to look but I believe it is. When I was looking for a new racing game(didn’t find one that was better than Horizon) I think I almost bought it.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#1081 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2019 3:14:11 PM(UTC)
Do y’all have the Ferrari 812 I have it and I want to know how many people actually have it
I never seen the car other than when I use it is it too 5 rarest cars to obtain in fh4 or no??

Edited by user Thursday, October 24, 2019 5:35:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#1082 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2019 3:21:30 PM(UTC)
Only 200FP at the Forza Shop during Week 2 over a year ago. Also available as a Star Card reward.
Cobra Weekly Challenge

164,000,000 CR / 33,000 FP / 175 SWS / 960 WS Remaining
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#1083 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 5:16:40 AM(UTC)
It is pretty rare, think its only came out in the second week after launch.

I got mine from doing all the horizon stories and make the starcard gold. The reward is a 812SF.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#1084 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 7:40:37 AM(UTC)
I’ve picked up the McClaren, Porsche and Corvette PO cars this weekend - making use of the new search function. I’m therefore only lacking the Focus PO. Can anyone confirm whether it is possible to acquire that in the AH? It lets you search for it but I think I’d read somewhere that it’s nit actually possible to buy?
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#1085 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 7:45:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ttv UrTrash6999 Go to Quoted Post
Do y’all have the Ferrari 812 I have it and I want to know how many people actually have it
I never seen the car other than when I use it is it too 5 rarest cars to obtain in fh4 or no??


Excluding PO cars, it’s one of the rarest. However, as mentioned above, it’s gradually becoming less rare as it’s a star card reward and the new business released this week will mean a lot more people will be able to complete that card and acquire it. It’s not that great a car though, which is probably the other reason you haven’t seen anyone drive it.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#1086 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 7:48:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
I’ve picked up the McClaren, Porsche and Corvette PO cars this weekend - making use of the new search function. I’m therefore only lacking the Focus PO. Can anyone confirm whether it is possible to acquire that in the AH? It lets you search for it but I think I’d read somewhere that it’s nit actually possible to buy?


Focus PO are banned at Auction House.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#1087 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 7:52:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: alterx13 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
I’ve picked up the McClaren, Porsche and Corvette PO cars this weekend - making use of the new search function. I’m therefore only lacking the Focus PO. Can anyone confirm whether it is possible to acquire that in the AH? It lets you search for it but I think I’d read somewhere that it’s nit actually possible to buy?


Focus PO are banned at Auction House.


Cheers - thought so. Somewhat annoying it lets you search for them without telling you though!

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#1088 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 10:23:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ttv UrTrash6999 Go to Quoted Post
Do y’all have the Ferrari 812 I have it and I want to know how many people actually have it
I never seen the car other than when I use it is it too 5 rarest cars to obtain in fh4 or no??


It's still one of the rarest cars in the game, but you can get it for completing the Story Card. I just got one from the Story Card, and sold it for 20 Million in 1 second (I already had one). So a car that sells for 20M is a good car.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#1089 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 11:07:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Ttv UrTrash6999 Go to Quoted Post
Do y’all have the Ferrari 812 I have it and I want to know how many people actually have it
I never seen the car other than when I use it is it too 5 rarest cars to obtain in fh4 or no??


Excluding PO cars, it’s one of the rarest. However, as mentioned above, it’s gradually becoming less rare as it’s a star card reward and the new business released this week will mean a lot more people will be able to complete that card and acquire it. It’s not that great a car though, which is probably the other reason you haven’t seen anyone drive it.


Spent a bit of time on the AH this afternoon just checking which cars are most difficult to acquire. These were the ones which returned negative searches 10 times in a row:

Ford Pre-runner DD
#88 Ford Mustang
Ford Capri FE
Hoonicorn V2
Hoonigan RS200
McClaren 12C
McClaren 600LT
Rossion

I guess it would be fair to describe those as the rarest in the game. The Ferrari 812, Koen CCX and McClaren 720S Spider only came up once in 10 searches so probably fair to describe them as of similar rarity, on the basis I probably just got lucky.

Edit - removed the Tuscan as think it was a bit of an oddity. A few available when I searched again later.

Edited by user Sunday, October 27, 2019 1:46:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#1090 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 1:28:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Ttv UrTrash6999 Go to Quoted Post
Do y’all have the Ferrari 812 I have it and I want to know how many people actually have it
I never seen the car other than when I use it is it too 5 rarest cars to obtain in fh4 or no??


Excluding PO cars, it’s one of the rarest. However, as mentioned above, it’s gradually becoming less rare as it’s a star card reward and the new business released this week will mean a lot more people will be able to complete that card and acquire it. It’s not that great a car though, which is probably the other reason you haven’t seen anyone drive it.


Spent a bit of time on the AH this afternoon just checking which cars are most difficult to acquire. These were the ones which returned negative searches 10 times in a row:

Ford Pre-runner DD
#88 Ford Mustang
Ford Capri FE
Hoonicorn V2
Hoonigan RS200
McClaren 12C
McClaren 600LT
Rossion
TVR Tuscan

I guess it would be fair to describe those as the rarest in the game. The Ferrari 812, Koen CCX and McClaren 720S Spider only came up once in 10 searches so probably fair to describe them as of similar rarity, on the basis I probably just got lucky.



Hm. I have an extra 12C I bought with FP because I had 2,000 and thought why not. And I have an extra Tuscan. Might sell those tonight. Probably get 6,000,000Cr for them if the buyout is high enough.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#1091 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 1:48:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Ttv UrTrash6999 Go to Quoted Post
Do y’all have the Ferrari 812 I have it and I want to know how many people actually have it
I never seen the car other than when I use it is it too 5 rarest cars to obtain in fh4 or no??


Excluding PO cars, it’s one of the rarest. However, as mentioned above, it’s gradually becoming less rare as it’s a star card reward and the new business released this week will mean a lot more people will be able to complete that card and acquire it. It’s not that great a car though, which is probably the other reason you haven’t seen anyone drive it.


Spent a bit of time on the AH this afternoon just checking which cars are most difficult to acquire. These were the ones which returned negative searches 10 times in a row:

Ford Pre-runner DD
#88 Ford Mustang
Ford Capri FE
Hoonicorn V2
Hoonigan RS200
McClaren 12C
McClaren 600LT
Rossion
TVR Tuscan

I guess it would be fair to describe those as the rarest in the game. The Ferrari 812, Koen CCX and McClaren 720S Spider only came up once in 10 searches so probably fair to describe them as of similar rarity, on the basis I probably just got lucky.



Hm. I have an extra 12C I bought with FP because I had 2,000 and thought why not. And I have an extra Tuscan. Might sell those tonight. Probably get 6,000,000Cr for them if the buyout is high enough.


Buyout is too low currently on both - would only get a combined 3,000,000 or so. I’d hold onto the Mcclaren at least for now.

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#1092 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 3:10:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Ttv UrTrash6999 Go to Quoted Post
Do y’all have the Ferrari 812 I have it and I want to know how many people actually have it
I never seen the car other than when I use it is it too 5 rarest cars to obtain in fh4 or no??


Excluding PO cars, it’s one of the rarest. However, as mentioned above, it’s gradually becoming less rare as it’s a star card reward and the new business released this week will mean a lot more people will be able to complete that card and acquire it. It’s not that great a car though, which is probably the other reason you haven’t seen anyone drive it.


Spent a bit of time on the AH this afternoon just checking which cars are most difficult to acquire. These were the ones which returned negative searches 10 times in a row:

Ford Pre-runner DD
#88 Ford Mustang
Ford Capri FE
Hoonicorn V2
Hoonigan RS200
McClaren 12C
McClaren 600LT
Rossion
TVR Tuscan

I guess it would be fair to describe those as the rarest in the game. The Ferrari 812, Koen CCX and McClaren 720S Spider only came up once in 10 searches so probably fair to describe them as of similar rarity, on the basis I probably just got lucky.



Hm. I have an extra 12C I bought with FP because I had 2,000 and thought why not. And I have an extra Tuscan. Might sell those tonight. Probably get 6,000,000Cr for them if the buyout is high enough.


Buyout is too low currently on both - would only get a combined 3,000,000 or so. I’d hold onto the Mcclaren at least for now.



I know I sold my other extra 12C at the beginning of this season for 4,000,000Cr. But that Tuscan, I tried selling it awhile ago and it didn’t sell for some reason. Lol
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#1093 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2019 11:00:58 AM(UTC)
#25 Ford Mustang will sell for 20M, not in the auction house at the moment. I had two, just sold one.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#1094 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2019 2:28:57 PM(UTC)
Weirdly there must have been quite a few of the #25 Mustang available yesterday as I noted down any which were less than 5 and it wasn’t on that list. I also remember wondering why there were #25 s available but not the #88. As you say, there are now none of either. Max buyout for non legendary for the #25 is only 1.7 million though.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#1095 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2019 3:53:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Weirdly there must have been quite a few of the #25 Mustang available yesterday as I noted down any which were less than 5 and it wasn’t on that list. I also remember wondering why there were #25 s available but not the #88. As you say, there are now none of either. Max buyout for non legendary for the #25 is only 1.7 million though.


Just got a bunch of #88's as well. I think it's the best Drift car in the game, so I will paint it, and add the tune that I use. So tomorrow I will sell them so that people can easily beat the drift zones.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#1096 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2019 11:43:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Weirdly there must have been quite a few of the #25 Mustang available yesterday as I noted down any which were less than 5 and it wasn’t on that list. I also remember wondering why there were #25 s available but not the #88. As you say, there are now none of either. Max buyout for non legendary for the #25 is only 1.7 million though.


#25 was a championship prize (the Mustang-only dirt Trial?) at some point during the last series and that same week #88 was in the Forzathon shop, so volume went up and market price went down on both. There was generally a lower volume of #88s, I assume because more 25s were given as prizes that week than 88s were bought for FP.
Rank: Racing Permit
#1097 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2019 12:02:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ttv UrTrash6999 Go to Quoted Post
Do y’all have the Ferrari 812 I have it and I want to know how many people actually have it
I never seen the car other than when I use it is it too 5 rarest cars to obtain in fh4 or no??


I had 2 at one moment in time.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#1098 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 11:11:39 AM(UTC)
Is it still possible to get a 600 lt other then the auction house?
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#1099 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2019 1:24:58 PM(UTC)
Only auction house and pretty hard to get at that with hundreds of people + bots searching every millisecond. Good luck :\
Rank: Driver's License
#1100 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2019 1:43:47 PM(UTC)
It may reappear as a reward from the Playlist later on, but nothing is sure about that.
45 Pages<<42434445PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error