This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
42 Pages<<404142Prev
#1026 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 11:46:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MR803508 Go to Quoted Post
Did I miss any Ford?
What about the "Ford Focus RS PO Car"?

#1027 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 12:25:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MR803508 Go to Quoted Post
Did I miss any Ford?
What about the "Ford Focus RS PO Car"?

Since it wasn't released and removed from everyone's garages, I don't think it counts. Doesn't really matter, since the question was about getting the Capri FE, and the info is just wrong.
#1028 Posted : Sunday, September 1, 2019 1:33:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Scimmia22 Go to Quoted Post
[Since it wasn't released and removed from everyone's garages, I don't think it counts.
I know that, but whilst the game was being developed, that car WAS going to be released (until TRU folded or whatever happened). So could it have been part of the skill tree for that car and the message just got forgotten about after removal of the PO Focus? Just a thought.

1 user liked this post.
#1029 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 3:20:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
At 10pm in 10 minutes UK I'm going to put a Capri FE in the auction house for 20 Million. You guys get the first chance to grab it. It's the rarest car in the game... get ready!

Winner Vertnherder congratulations.. so fast!

I have not been on this thread for a few weeks, but man these two posts seriously made me lol.

Yes it may be one of the rarest (if not indeed the rarest) cars in the game, but giving a 10 minute "heads up" for the auction of any super rare car in this game that will sale immediately no matter the price then thanking the winner of said auction is just too funny and the "so fast" is the icing on the cake.

EDIT: Wow even funnier after I realized what he said in a post just before these two. "That idea won't work, you can't buy the car fast enough".

You just made my day AquaPainter168.
Congraurations!!! A winner is you.

Originally Posted by: L3Ti20 Go to Quoted Post
I just checked the star cards and I saw the reward for the story superstar card is a ferrari 812 superfast, but to complete all of the challenges you need both expansions (lego and fortune island), so how do I get the car?

I really love this car, if you are willing to sell the car for me in the auction house, I would apreciate it. Of course I will buy it with 20 million because is a rare car. Add me on xbox and msg me, L3Ti20.

That idea won't work, you can't buy the car fast enough.

Edited by user Monday, September 2, 2019 4:04:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1030 Posted : Sunday, September 8, 2019 1:46:13 PM(UTC)
How To get Apollo IE???
Help me please!

Edited by user Sunday, September 8, 2019 3:26:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1031 Posted : Sunday, September 8, 2019 2:10:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SAEZCARLOS Go to Quoted Post
Help me please!

Look in the auction house
Expect to spend 20 million credits though
 1 user liked this post.
#1032 Posted : Sunday, September 8, 2019 4:09:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SAEZCARLOS Go to Quoted Post
How To get Apollo IE???
Help me please!

Search the auction house over and over.. It's your only way of getting it and it'll cost you 16 million at minimum.
#1033 Posted : Sunday, September 8, 2019 5:41:52 PM(UTC)
I just checked the star cards and I saw the reward for the story superstar card is a ferrari 812 superfast, but to complete all of the challenges you need both expansions (lego and fortune island), so how do I get the car?

I really love this car, if you are willing to sell the car for me in the auction house, I would apreciate it. Of course I will buy it with 20 million because is a rare car. Add me on xbox and msg me, L3Ti20.

I’m almost positive you don’t need the expansions to complete the star card. I think PG said you wouldn’t need them for any of the star card. It may take longer with additional updates to add more stories to the mainland maybe? But be patient.
#1034 Posted : Monday, September 9, 2019 3:13:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shingotink Go to Quoted Post
At 10pm in 10 minutes UK I'm going to put a Capri FE in the auction house for 20 Million. You guys get the first chance to grab it. It's the rarest car in the game... get ready!

I have not been on this thread for a few weeks, but man these two posts seriously made me lol.

Yes it may be one of the rarest (if not indeed the rarest) cars in the game, but giving a 10 minute "heads up" for the auction of any super rare car in this game that will sale immediately no matter the price then thanking the winner of said auction is just too funny and the "so fast" is the icing on the cake.

EDIT: Wow even funnier after I realized what he said in a post just before these two. "That idea won't work, you can't buy the car fast enough".

Mathematically I increased the chances of someone from this forum getting the car. Say normally the odds are 10/1 that you will get a Capri FE, so if 10 people on here try to get the Capri FE that I am selling then that becomes 20/1, but only 2/1 that the winner will come from here. So it does work mathematically.
#1035 Posted : Monday, September 9, 2019 9:47:52 PM(UTC)

Mathematically I increased the chances of someone from this forum getting the car. Say normally the odds are 10/1 that you will get a Capri FE, so if 10 people on here try to get the Capri FE that I am selling then that becomes 20/1, but only 2/1 that the winner will come from here. So it does work mathematically.

Using your odds then mathematically it will always be 2:1 that anyone anywhere doing anything at all will be a memeber of this forum.

Edited by user Monday, September 9, 2019 9:49:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1036 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2019 9:48:29 AM(UTC)
I just wish cars like the Capri FE weren't tied to tedious nonsense like completing ALL of the Star Cards. The tuner/painter stuff does not interest me and it sounds like a grind to try to get those to level 5. Plus, ranking in all types of online adventures is just a 4-5 hour experience per one, which is also something I am not that interested in doing.

But because it's offered here, I doubt it will be offered again as part of a Forzathon shop or series reward. I hope I am wrong about that, because it's one of the few cars remaining that I don't have in my collection and I would like to obtain it without having to grind out a bunch of BS.
#1037 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2019 10:02:48 AM(UTC)

Using your odds then mathematically it will always be 2:1 that anyone anywhere doing anything at all will be a memeber of this forum.

No, it's a Forza related formula. The only people who will see that I am selling a Capri FE will be already on this forum, and the only people in the auction will be Forza players.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 10, 2019 10:56:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1038 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2019 1:50:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AFireEternal Go to Quoted Post
I just wish cars like the Capri FE weren't tied to tedious nonsense like completing ALL of the Star Cards. The tuner/painter stuff does not interest me and it sounds like a grind to try to get those to level 5. Plus, ranking in all types of online adventures is just a 4-5 hour experience per one, which is also something I am not that interested in doing.

But because it's offered here, I doubt it will be offered again as part of a Forzathon shop or series reward. I hope I am wrong about that, because it's one of the few cars remaining that I don't have in my collection and I would like to obtain it without having to grind out a bunch of BS.

Look in the auction house then
Geez
#1039 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2019 3:27:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AFireEternal Go to Quoted Post

Not worth your trouble, though there's a surplus of this car due to blunders from the people handling the Forzathon Shop.

Those tires it comes with must make some difference but I couldn't exploit them.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
42 Pages<<404142Prev

Notification

Icon
Error