This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
41 Pages<<394041Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#1001 Posted : Friday, July 5, 2019 11:10:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: teuchterlad Go to Quoted Post
If this is mentioned elsewhere, my apologies...

My son (AllyBaku - to give him a shout out!) just noticed the capri fe states it is a hard to find car (no kidding!) but that it can also be obtained from a certain car mastery tree - the big question of the day is which car is it on.

Does anyone know or is this yet another glitch?

I can tell you that it is not on the new '19 Ford raptor, and didn't see it on the top gear cars.

At first I didn't think so and then I looked at the Car Collection list and indeed clicking on the Capri FE says it's in a Car Mastery tree. I'm unaware of which one.
#1002 Posted : Friday, July 5, 2019 11:18:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

My son (AllyBaku - to give him a shout out!) just noticed the capri fe states it is a hard to find car (no kidding!) but that it can also be obtained from a certain car mastery tree - the big question of the day is which car is it on.

I can tell you that it is not on the new '19 Ford raptor, and didn't see it on the top gear cars.

At first I didn't think so and then I looked at the Car Collection list and indeed clicking on the Capri FE says it's in a Car Mastery tree. I'm unaware of which one.

@teuchterlad
There was effort to find the car where Capri FE in Forza Reddit and so far this appears to be a glitch.

Edited by user Friday, July 5, 2019 11:19:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Tag

#1003 Posted : Friday, July 5, 2019 11:26:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ClawedScroll554 Go to Quoted Post

@teuchterlad
There was effort to find the car where Capri FE in Forza Reddit and so far this appears to be a glitch.

Thanks @ClawedScroll554 & @ManteoMax - if it's a glitch, so be it. If it's real, I can't think how much time I've spent trying to get it in the auction (unsuccessfully of course). I missed it last time around and I'll make sure I bank it next time.
#1004 Posted : Saturday, July 6, 2019 2:27:03 PM(UTC)
Was wondering that something, I know I looked at info on it that did not mention any car mastery.

The only car I care to collect is near impossible to acquire... Oh well, back to FM7
#1005 Posted : Saturday, July 6, 2019 2:39:02 PM(UTC)
Besides event rewards Capri is in Super Wheel Spin prizes and be got that way if you are lucky. Got one today.

Edited by user Saturday, July 6, 2019 2:39:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1006 Posted : Saturday, July 6, 2019 2:46:40 PM(UTC)
Besides event rewards Capri is in Super Wheel Spin prizes and be got that way if you are lucky. Got one today.

Wait, when did this change?!?

I've gone through roughly 290+ super wheel spins, I've never seen it as an item (I have nearly 2 flawless systems to get any prize on any type of wheel spin; console)
#1007 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 12:24:32 PM(UTC)
Hi, I try to get the Honda Civic type R '18 but without success, I waited for the seasons to pass, in order to reach the summer where I would have found so much coveted car, but I arrive at the summer season after waiting a month, and the honda is not there, there is another and I can not explain why if so far there was another when I checked to be sure, I can not find a solution and I think that anyone can pass it through the auction of car, otherwise I see no other solutions.

I wait for answers, thank you.
#1008 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 1:59:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KJ0k3r5 Go to Quoted Post
Hi, I try to get the Honda Civic type R '18 but without success, I waited for the seasons to pass, in order to reach the summer where I would have found so much coveted car, but I arrive at the summer season after waiting a month, and the honda is not there, there is another and I can not explain why if so far there was another when I checked to be sure, I can not find a solution and I think that anyone can pass it through the auction of car, otherwise I see no other solutions.

It does get sold in the auction, but will be snapped up immediately. It'll come around again in some fashion or another.

Vice president, moderated club.
#1009 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 11:13:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Fuzzy Belvedere Go to Quoted Post

Wait, when did this change?!?

I've gone through roughly 290+ super wheel spins, I've never seen it as an item (I have nearly 2 flawless systems to get any prize on any type of wheel spin; console)

No idea but I don't really pay that much attention wheelspin prizes. I can say that I recall seeing Ferrari Superfast like 2 times, Maserati Tipo (Classic Racer) a bit more often but in general I haven't seen many of the Classic Racers very often and I think only won couple via Wheelspins, despite Car Collection tab saying they are among prizes. It's actually a bit curious perhaps because I think I have all the clothes that can be won from Wheelspins.
#1010 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 12:13:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KJ0k3r5 Go to Quoted Post

I accidentally deleted one of mine, because I had two of them... annoying!
#1011 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 4:04:37 AM(UTC)
Hi. For some reason I couldn't play FH4 for the last 4 months but when I came back to the game, I found a feature called "Car Collection". It's accessible via " Pause Menu > CARS > Car Collection ".

It's a place when you find ALL cars, and by pressing A button (maybe Enter on PC), you can see how the car can be unlocked. When I found Ford Capri FE, a massage told me that this can be unlocked through a car mastery skill tree!

From what I knew Capri FE adder perk should be in a Ford mastery tree. (This applies for TVR Sagaris FE, Lambo Reventon FE, etc. ,too). But when I checked EVERY Ford mastery tree I couldn't find any car adder perk.

Did I miss any Ford?
Is the perk in a non-Ford car?
Is the car even unlockable by a perk?
Or the perk is in a Ford that has not released in the game yet?

I looking forward to hearing some answers.
 3 users liked this post.
#1012 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 4:19:44 AM(UTC)
As far as I know there neither is nor never was a perk unlock for the Capri FE. It was unlockable via Ranked Online Adventure and as an 80% month reward. Currently, only luck at the auction house can get you one.
#1013 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 11:35:28 PM(UTC)
In case anyone doesn’t have the FE version, I’ve put a TVR Sagaris in the AH at minimum price/buyout. I’ve also unlocked perks which lead to the FE prize, so you’ll just need 99 points car mastery points to unlock it. Hope that helps someone.
 1 user liked this post.
#1014 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 7:06:53 PM(UTC)
Spring | Series 11

NEW EXCLUSIVE

2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Deberti Design
  • Available via the Trial

RETURNING EXCLUSIVES

2018 Apollo Intensa Emozione
  • Available in the Forzathon Shop for 2000 FP, this was previously a Trial reward in Series 9.

2013 Caterham Superlight R500 Forza Edition
  • Available from the season playlist (50%), this is an original exclusive available from Wheelspins and was previously offered in the Forzathon Shop.

2006 Hummer H1 Alpha
  • Available in the Forzathon Shop, the Hummer is an original exclusive available from Wheelspins and previously via Forzathon Shop and Series 10 event.

1980 Renault 5 Turbo Forza Edition
  • Available from the Sacre Blur championship. This is an original exclusive available from Wheelspins and previously via Forzathon Shop.

2001 TVR Tuscan S
  • Available from the season playlist (80%)The TVR was added in February as an event reward.

#1015 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 8:47:37 PM(UTC)
In all honesty, I feel so sad right now because about a week ago I haven't been able to play FH4 due to my xbox one x overheated, but I have to wait for a bit for my new one to come. Which will be in about a month. I do hope the Apollo does come back as I had a feeling that it would show up again during the time I couldn't play the game. I'm not that too excited about the new jeep as it's just a beefier version of the Extreme Offroad Jeep Trailcat and the hummer is obtainable via wheelspins. But the apollo is the current car I don't have. I guess timing is everything now these days. You miss one thing and you feel like you missed the whole game.

Edited by user Saturday, July 27, 2019 5:56:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: I said the wrong car name

1 user liked this post.
#1016 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2019 12:42:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: InflnityLlon Go to Quoted Post
In all honesty, I feel so sad right now because about a week ago I haven't been able to play FH4 due to my xbox one x overheated, but I have to wait for a bit for my new one to come. Which will be in about a month. I do hope the Apollo does come back as I had a feeling that it would show up again during the time I couldn't play the game. I'm not that too excited about the new jeep as it's just a beefier version of the Extreme Offroad Jeep Wrangler and the hummer is obtainable via wheelspins. But the apollo is the current car I don't have. I guess timing is everything now these days. You miss one thing and you feel like you missed the whole game.

Hundreds of Apollos in the auction now.
#1017 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2019 1:52:04 AM(UTC)
I can't get one anyways, not from the auction house nor the Forzathon Shop until my replacement xbox shows up. It's ok... it will come back around if I end up needing the car. :) Well... I hope it does.
#1018 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 9:45:40 AM(UTC)
I just checked the star cards and I saw the reward for the story superstar card is a ferrari 812 superfast, but to complete all of the challenges you need both expansions (lego and fortune island), so how do I get the car?

I really love this car, if you are willing to sell the car for me in the auction house, I would apreciate it. Of course I will buy it with 20 million because is a rare car. Add me on xbox and msg me, L3Ti20.
#1019 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 10:40:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: L3Ti20 Go to Quoted Post
I just checked the star cards and I saw the reward for the story superstar card is a ferrari 812 superfast, but to complete all of the challenges you need both expansions (lego and fortune island), so how do I get the car?

I really love this car, if you are willing to sell the car for me in the auction house, I would apreciate it. Of course I will buy it with 20 million because is a rare car. Add me on xbox and msg me, L3Ti20.

That idea won't work, you can't buy the car fast enough.
 1 user liked this post.
#1020 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 10:55:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: L3Ti20 Go to Quoted Post

The devs will add further stories to the mainland and it will be possible for everyone, even those without either expansion.

#1021 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 1:00:52 PM(UTC)
This may be a bit off topic.

But man, the Plymouth Fury reminds me of the old racing game Speed Busters.
#1022 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 12:31:13 PM(UTC)
Having missed the Apollo, will it eventually rotate back in the shop? I know I can get one for 20 mil but I don't have 20 mil (new player) and that's okay.
#1023 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 12:52:31 PM(UTC)
At 10pm in 10 minutes UK I'm going to put a Capri FE in the auction house for 20 Million. You guys get the first chance to grab it. It's the rarest car in the game... get ready!
#1024 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 1:03:23 PM(UTC)
Winner Vertnherder congratulations.. so fast!
41 Pages<<394041Prev

Notification

Icon
Error