This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
42 Pages<<3839404142PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#976 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 6:43:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post

I buy steelbook movies, the movies are good even if they aren't steelbook, or they are average but rare as a steelbook. Collectables are separate to their medium. The Capri FE isn't great, but it's great collectable car. The reason to want these cars is because they are hard to get. If you take that away from the game you could be reducing a great game, or an average game, but you are still reducing something.

The Ferrari Superfast problem is best solved by allowing everyone to have it, but at the same time bring out the Farrari Superfast FE... problem solved!!!

These aren't collectibles, though. They're rows in a database. That's all.

[Mod Edit - Spam removed - D]

I'm sorry, I must have mistaken you for someone capable of a serious discussion. My error.

Edited by user Thursday, June 27, 2019 2:20:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#977 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 7:04:38 AM(UTC)

I buy steelbook movies, the movies are good even if they aren't steelbook, or they are average but rare as a steelbook. Collectables are separate to their medium. The Capri FE isn't great, but it's great collectable car. The reason to want these cars is because they are hard to get. If you take that away from the game you could be reducing a great game, or an average game, but you are still reducing something.

The Ferrari Superfast problem is best solved by allowing everyone to have it, but at the same time bring out the Farrari Superfast FE... problem solved!!!

These aren't collectibles, though. They're rows in a database. That's all.

I'm sorry, I must have mistaken you for someone capable of a serious discussion. My error.

Edited by user Thursday, June 27, 2019 2:19:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#978 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 7:05:12 AM(UTC)
Spring Exclusives June 27 - July 4:

2019 Rimac C_Two
  • 50% Spring Festival Playlist Completion. This car is new to Forza.

2004 Subaru WRX
  • 80% Spring Festival Playlist Completion. This WRX was previously offered through the Forzathon Shop in Series 7.

2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
  • Trial reward. The Cayenne has previously been offered in the Forzathon Shop (Series 5) and Online Ranked rewards in Series 1.

2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
  • Developer Championship. This is the first time this wheelspin exclusive has been offered as a direct access reward.

2005 TVR Sagaris FE
  • Forzathon Shop. The Sagaris FE is a Car Mastery reward from the regular Sagaris, and was previously offered through the Forzathon Shop in Series 3.

2018 Ford #25 Mustang RTR
  • Forzathon Shop. This drift Mustang was introduced in Series 7 as a Festival Playlist completion reward.

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

#979 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 7:11:18 AM(UTC)
Oh I forgot it was season change today.
#980 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 1:02:17 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - let's get back on topic for this thread - MM]

Edited by user Thursday, June 27, 2019 1:23:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#981 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 2:47:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DunkinDonutsNr1 Go to Quoted Post
You already have the full game experience if you own the game + car & exp pass. And I'd like to remind you again that the exclusive cars added along with content updates are free additional cars. You should be thankful that we are getting them at all.

Also sorry about the accident but the world can't be held on just because something bad happened to someone. You need to set priorities and in this case, collecting some cars in a video game should be the last one. [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]. So what's the point here?

If PG would offer all cars in some everlasting events, nobody would care that much to play the game right now and the multiplayer servers would be empty. Everyone would cry, why is online not active and why Forza didn't develop at all, blah blah blah.

It is really funny to see that the people who are against exclusive cars are the ones who are most obsessed about having them.

You're right, it was the last of my worries. Which is why I haven't got any of them bar some from the most recent batch. All I'm trying to get at is unless you quite literally sit at home all day every day, you're going to struggle to get both the content, and actually enjoy the game. The lazy remark struck a nerve with me.

Perhaps if multiplayer was actually an enjoyable experience, people wouldn't need a carrot on a stick to force them to play it.You can't possibly expect a game to last forever, it's inevitable that it's going to have a decline at some point. The more enjoyable the core loop is, the longer that would be, and you shouldn't need to bribe your players to carry on playing.

Is that really a surprise? Anyway, I was able to get all the exclusive cars in FH3 each and every time. I managed to get them all bar 1 in FM6. I have them, yet I'm still against them. I always have been and always will be against time limited content that isn't just cosmetics.
#982 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2019 10:04:08 AM(UTC)
Hi,

I'm totally new to Forza Horizon 4 and have bouight it only for the reason, that I have seen that there are MINI's included. Yes really!!

I have seen the John Cooper Works Convertible in some Videos.

Unfortunately, I later read that you had to drive events, which expired in the middle of June.

I would like to know if there is a possibility to still get the MINI's.

Hope you can help me.

Greetings from Germany

Cooper382
#983 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2019 12:13:50 PM(UTC)
Auction house, and they'll undoubtedly come around again. And, considering FM7 eventually released all cars for sale, I'm sure FH4 will at some point in time to appease the masses.

Vice president, moderated club.
#984 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2019 1:30:00 PM(UTC)
They will eventually come around again but no estimates. You can try to buy them at the auction.
#985 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2019 3:04:11 PM(UTC)
You're only chance to get it now is the auction house, that or wait for it to show up in the Forzathon shop.
#986 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 9:37:53 AM(UTC)
The Ferrari 812 will be available to unlock through the Star Card feature as of the Series 11 content update:

#987 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:48:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
The Ferrari 812 will be available to unlock through the Star Card feature as of the Series 11 content update:

The Rip Rod too:

New Series 11 cars!

Added to the Autoshow SO IT'S NOT AN EXCLUSIVE:

2019 Ford Ranger Raptor

Unlocked by completing stuff on the Season 11 Playlist:

1996 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport (Autumn)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Deberti Design (Spring)
2006 Koenigsegg CCX (Winter)
2011 McLaren 12C Coupé (Summer)

Unlocked by completing the new Top Gear: The Horizon Special story:

2014 Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6
2017 Mercedes-Benz E 350 D 4Matic All-Terrain "Project E-AT"
2018 Top Gear Track-tor

Edited by user Monday, July 1, 2019 12:37:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#988 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 8:06:02 PM(UTC)
I and a few other guys got a FREE rip rod with series 11 update. anyone else get 1 and does anyone know why we got it. i already have from completing challenge months ago.
 2 users liked this post.
#989 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 8:24:44 PM(UTC)
You get it as a prize for completing the PR Stunt Star Card. I just got it today too because it finally works for me. Which made me very happy. :) If you complete the Horizon Story Star Card you can get the 812 Superfast for free too!
#990 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 5:41:07 AM(UTC)
cheers thanks for that will check it out.
 1 user liked this post.
#991 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 6:01:09 AM(UTC)
812 is not free at all. It's probably faster to wait for it in Forzathon shop :D
#992 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 6:22:44 AM(UTC)
It is free to get right now, but you're probably right about it being faster to just wait until it goes on the forzathon shop, mainly because you have to earn a total of 2,000,000 credits from all your businesses in the game just to get it.
 1 user liked this post.
#993 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 7:21:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: InflnityLlon Go to Quoted Post
It is free to get right now,

Technically its not free beause you need both the Misfortune Island and Lego expansion packs to get the required stars, completed chapters, and other story stuff required to complete the star card and unlock the 812.

Edited by user Wednesday, July 3, 2019 7:21:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#994 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 8:21:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OneTonSoap Go to Quoted Post
It is free to get right now,

Technically its not free beause you need both the Misfortune Island and Lego expansion packs to get the required stars, completed chapters, and other story stuff required to complete the star card and unlock the 812.

Dang it, I forgot that there are other stories you need to complete too in the other DLC. So you're both right, it's not really free unless you already have the dlc bundle. Which I suggest to get when it goes on sale. So maybe it's best to wait until it goes onto the Forzathon Shop if you don't want to pay for both DLCs. :) Also I just realized that the previous forum was merged with this one stealthily. lol

Edited by user Wednesday, July 3, 2019 8:21:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: I misspelled a word

1 user liked this post.
#995 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 9:46:38 AM(UTC)
It's been stated that the star card can be completed with base game only. So no dlc required.

#996 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 10:04:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
It's been stated that the star card can be completed with base game only. So no dlc required.

While they are right that some of the star cards can be completed with the base game, (i.e. the PR stunt one), the Horizon Story can't, this is because all of the stars from the stories on the main map don't add up mathematically to the 300 required for one of the objectives to get the 812 Superfast. When I counted all the stars totally possible on the main map... I only got around 240 or so, maybe a little more. So yes, you can get the other prizes with basically the default game, but sadly it looks like you have to buy the DLC to get the 812 Superfast. Unless there's something I'm missing. I hope that they lower it for those that can't afford or don't want the dlc, but that would mean less money for them.
#997 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 10:40:55 AM(UTC)
You get it as a prize for completing the PR Stunt Star Card. I just got it today too because it finally works for me. Which made me very happy. :) If you complete the Horizon Story Star Card you can get the 812 Superfast for free too!

So that’s where the rip rod came from. :-)
 1 user liked this post.
#998 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 10:59:56 AM(UTC)

While they are right that some of the star cards can be completed with the base game, (i.e. the PR stunt one), the Horizon Story can't, this is because all of the stars from the stories on the main map don't add up mathematically to the 300 required for one of the objectives to get the 812 Superfast. When I counted all the stars totally possible on the main map... I only got around 240 or so, maybe a little more. So yes, you can get the other prizes with basically the default game, but sadly it looks like you have to buy the DLC to get the 812 Superfast. Unless there's something I'm missing. I hope that they lower it for those that can't afford or don't want the dlc, but that would mean less money for them.

They've stated it, so that means they'll have to adjust their figures, if they're otherwise inaccurate.

I've completed the pr star card, the helmet is my 'flair', yet I don't have all 90 stars for drift, only 85, which it only takes 60.

I do believe they'll have to readjust some numbers. But as far as stories goes, it says 12 stories, yet mine is completed at 10.

#999 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 12:43:48 PM(UTC)

They've stated it, so that means they'll have to adjust their figures, if they're otherwise inaccurate.

I've completed the pr star card, the helmet is my 'flair', yet I don't have all 90 stars for drift, only 85, which it only takes 60.

I do believe they'll have to readjust some numbers. But as far as stories goes, it says 12 stories, yet mine is completed at 10.

Well it looks like if they add one more story to the main map, and you can get at least 39 stars from it... anyone will be able to get the car without buying the dlc. Trust me, as much as I want to see everyone in the lobby drive this car, I kept counting all of the stars from the main map, and they don't add up to the required 300 stars. I did however get around 261 stars and not 240, as I forgot the Top Gear story. All other star cards can be completed without the DLC, it's only the one with the Superfast that requires that extra 39 stars from the other two dlc maps.

Edited by user Wednesday, July 3, 2019 12:52:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1000 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 4:15:21 PM(UTC)
Hello,

Ferrari 599XX Evo - When is it coming back for the people who missed it?

Thank you.

Edited by user Thursday, July 4, 2019 4:17:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

42 Pages<<3839404142PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error