49 Pages<<89101112>>PrevNext
#226 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 7:23:50 AM(UTC)
I have purchased the last few Forza games through Amazon.com. It's much easier than dealing with GameStop, I get to pre-load the game, and being the digital Ultimate edition, means I can play it on my XBOX One X, XBOX One, and PC, all without the need for a disc.

Edit: I forgot to mention to check the Auction House for the pre-order cars. Some people do sell them, although I would assume they don't sell for cheap. You can also check Ebay and other sites where people sell and trade their digital content.

Edited by user Friday, October 19, 2018 7:26:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#227 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 7:39:46 AM(UTC)
How to get ?

2017 Ford Focus RS Preorder Car
Mclaren P1 Preorder Car
2017 Mercedes-AMG GT R Preorder Car
2017 Nissan GT-R Preorder Car

Never seen these...
#228 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 7:41:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pegman Go to Quoted Post
How to get ?

2017 Ford Focus RS Preorder Car
Mclaren P1 Preorder Car
2017 Mercedes-AMG GT R Preorder Car
2017 Nissan GT-R Preorder Car

Never seen these...

I don't think anyone has seen those.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#229 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 9:52:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sonic6L Go to Quoted Post
Looking at this image here:

How does one go about getting the Exclusive cars? I gather the car pass cars are automatically dropped into the game, but where it has the Ferrari, does that mean it pops up in the normal car store or do I have to win it somehow?

Exclusive cars are brought with FP in the store no idea why they are listed separate

FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

#230 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 9:58:17 AM(UTC)
I am trying to get the 73' Renault Alpine A110, however after I finished all dirt racing, I am only around LVL 11. Is there any other way to get the level raised faster?
#231 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 10:27:37 AM(UTC)
just redo a bunch of the favorite circuits and blueprint them to add more laps...
2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
#232 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 10:33:31 AM(UTC)
Get an FE car..specifically the Event car to also give extra influence. Max it up.
OR
Get a car that has a perk to double dirt racing influence.

Run the Titan (i believe its the showcase that awards dirt racing).
Repeatedly.
Its the event xp that you cant to double, so that will help. Still going to need to do this a lot.

Can also blueprint some of the circuit races, with the same type of car.

Edited by user Friday, October 19, 2018 10:35:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#233 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 10:38:33 AM(UTC)
Actually The Gauntlet is long dirt race not the Titan (Cross Country). But I would find your favorite dirt circuit and blueprint lots of laps and have at it. I usually only use 5 laps but do it with several different cars to test them. This levels it up fast.
#234 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 10:55:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Aljebra424 Go to Quoted Post
Get an FE car..specifically the Event car to also give extra influence. Max it up.
OR
Get a car that has a perk to double dirt racing influence.

Run the Titan (i believe its the showcase that awards dirt racing).
Repeatedly.
Its the event xp that you cant to double, so that will help. Still going to need to do this a lot.

Can also blueprint some of the circuit races, with the same type of car.

Thanks, but do you know which regular car has a perk for double dirt racing influence?
#235 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2018 3:26:40 PM(UTC)
I wouldn’t just allow anyone to somehow win a pre-order exclusive car if I had my way... Especially the 2018 McLaren 720S, if you know what I mean.
User is suspended until 5/26/2046 12:45:06 PM(UTC)
#236 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 4:41:22 AM(UTC)
You have to 3 Star every drift club challenge to get the 69 Mustang? You must be joking. It’s not even in auction. There’s no way I’m ever getting this car. And I have 2 liveries for it.
#237 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 5:39:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HWYRenegade Go to Quoted Post
You have to 3 Star every drift club challenge to get the 69 Mustang? You must be joking. It’s not even in auction. There’s no way I’m ever getting this car. And I have 2 liveries for it.

I 3 stared all of the drift club challenges after a couple of hours. Im sure you will get it done some day :)
#238 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 12:20:07 PM(UTC)
I started playing FH4 in the winter season so i missed the autumm aston martin db4 gt zagato, will i able to unlock it again next autumm, is it available in a wheelspin?
What about the seasonal forzathon cars, are they in wheelspins or have i totally lost them?

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Monday, October 22, 2018 5:24:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#239 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 1:54:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xNheuBossx Go to Quoted Post
I started playing FH4 in the winter season so i missed the autumm aston martin db4 gt zagato, will i able to unlock it again next autumm, is it available in a wheelspin?
What about the seasonal forzathon cars, are they in wheelspins or have i totally lost them?

The barn find will be available when it becomes autumn again
Barn finds are only available in the barn finds..or in the auction house..not in wheelspins though

Forzathon cars are in wheelspins though

I got 1 from the forzathon shop and then got another in wheelspins
#240 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 10:29:02 PM(UTC)
I wanted to get 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS but missed it from the Forzathon shop and I don't like hoping for it to show in Wheelspin.

Any way to get it right now?

I didn't know Forzathon shop cars are timed.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 23, 2018 4:32:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#241 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 10:31:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mina Elromany Go to Quoted Post
I wanted to get 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS but missed it from the Forzathon shop and I don't like hoping for it to show in Wheelspin.

Any way to get it right now?

I didn't know Forzathon shop cars are timed.

Auction House
#242 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 12:21:31 AM(UTC)
but it has a timer in the top right corner of the shop...
#243 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 3:13:24 AM(UTC)
I'm sure they will come around again in the forzathon shop right?
#244 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 5:44:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MikeCoolGuy17 Go to Quoted Post

Possibly, but more than likely not until they have introduced all the cars they have in line for Forzathon, they did the same thing in FH3.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#245 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 8:32:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PrplM3sNjetskis Go to Quoted Post
but it has a timer in the top right corner of the shop...

I didn't actually "see" the shop page because I was still downloading the game for the 5th time or so because Win 10 store still has this download issue after 2 years...

I only saw a few friends go the car and didn't know details.
#246 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 9:54:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MikeCoolGuy17 Go to Quoted Post

They may or may not host an event one of these weeks to allow you to purchase cars from previous weeks for those who did not get a chance
#247 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 11:15:14 AM(UTC)
Found a couple extra cars whule sifting through the create blueprint section. The Gymkhana 10 Hoonicorn, the Bone Shaker and the Twin Mill.
Photographer, Painter, Tuner, Racer and Rally Fanatic. Maybe bring back Group B?
#248 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 11:36:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Tuesday's preview livestream will cover the new Route Creator feature, and an overview of the next four weeks of seasonal content:

https://twitter.com/Forz...atus/1054777623656706050
"Only a few minutes now until we go live from the @WeArePlayground studio to show you off all the new content coming to you in the next #ForzaHorizon4 update. Also during Autumn we’ll be running a poll to choose the Forzathon Shop car in Winter on Twitter! http://Mixer.com/Forza "
#249 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 12:00:22 PM(UTC)
We have the Hoonicorn V2 ingame, so is is a typo and wrong picture an they ment the V1?
#250 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 11:44:09 PM(UTC)
Are there any other chances to get the Chevy Colorado, which was one of the Forzathon rewards in the last season?

This car isn't even listed in the auction house.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 24, 2018 3:47:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

49 Pages<<89101112>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error