This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
7 Pages<<4567PrevNext
#126 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 5:57:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post
I’m trying to recreate the “Guardians” paint for the 723 Quartz Regalia that was used in Final Fantasy XV, but I’m not a good artist at all. The white symbols all over it I can’t do at all and the placement of the red on the top is what I’m having a hard time with. Could anyone please help me?

FFXV Regalia “Guardians” paint (1)

FFXV Regalia “Guardians” paint (2)

FFXV Regalia “Guardians” paint (3)

FFXV Regalia “Guardians” paint (4)

Slight adjustment to the links, they should work now Aqua 😉

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
#127 Posted : Saturday, June 1, 2019 3:14:54 AM(UTC)
The newly Apollo is out of his lair and there is one named "White Dragon" at Hong Kong
The White Dragon

I already love the car, I wish I had a paint with a racing white livery inspired from the real one
In three words : Racing, White, Dragon.

I tried to do it myself already, but the result is somehow lame.
#128 Posted : Saturday, June 1, 2019 6:26:28 AM(UTC)
If anyone is good at making lowrider type of paint jobs then I have a few requests.

If anyone would want to make designs similar to this in either FH4 or FM7 then message me.

http://www.superfly-auto...ds/2015/12/IMG_4639.jpg

https://scontent-arn2-1....ec2adcc&oe=5D9BF7B3

https://scontent-arn2-1....88fd536f&oe=5D967E60

Edited by user Saturday, June 1, 2019 6:36:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#129 Posted : Sunday, June 2, 2019 12:37:21 PM(UTC)
Hey there dear painters,

Can any of you make an Elise (from League of Legends) livery for Lotus Elise or Exige? Or a Kindred (From LoL aswell) paintjob for any car?
#130 Posted : Sunday, June 2, 2019 1:20:56 PM(UTC)
I’m looking for someone who does anime decals to make a Rosario vampire decal for me if possible I’d like to put it on my gtr if you need pictures or anything let me know
#131 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 12:52:17 PM(UTC)
How y’all doing. So I don’t have the artistic talent like y’all got so I’m asking for help. I’d prefer not cash and I’m more then happy to sell you my 300zx, fx4 taxi or crown Vic if you’d like. Add me on Xbox @ Loveboatcaptian or email me @ [Mod Edit - D] (my pfp on Xbox Is a blue skeleton Incase multiple accounts pop up) Thanks and enjoy the rest off your day

Edited by user Saturday, June 15, 2019 6:29:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#132 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 4:01:55 PM(UTC)
Can we get the eurol s15 back?
#133 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 4:54:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post
Can we get the eurol s15 back?

Who made it? You could perhaps ask them.
#134 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2019 1:26:53 AM(UTC)
I'm really new to Forza and I would love some help on making skins
#135 Posted : Saturday, July 6, 2019 5:43:52 PM(UTC)
Have a couple of designs I'd like. If anyone is willing to help, add me on discord (PoiiZoner3#6025)
#136 Posted : Thursday, August 8, 2019 8:31:09 AM(UTC)
Requesting a “Police Car” design for my 2008 Subaru sti.

Not sure how this all works, I’m very new to the forums and game.

I guess just message me for any info.

Thanks in advance.
Gt: Carter367

Edited by user Thursday, August 8, 2019 12:51:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#137 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 10:46:22 AM(UTC)
Graphic design takes a while, but a simple stripe is easy, to save it with out overwriting the same car you need to start with a fresh, new, car not one you already have graphics on. Paint it then immediately save it to deign catalog. Don't forget to give it a unique name. Now start your new graphic design and save it to current car or the new design catalog.
#138 Posted : Tuesday, September 3, 2019 6:18:00 PM(UTC)
Could someone please make an actually decent 2019 heritage edition Gulf livery for the Ford GT?

With these specifications:
1: no VIN no. 1 numbers (no 9's on the sides and hood, i just want the Gulf stripe and paint)
2: no tearing or as minimal tearing as possible along the transition from blue to orange on the front, i want it to look like a clean line!
3: MAKE SURE the stripe does not bleed out into the hood ducts (that angers me so much on other GT designs) make the stripe smaller if need be.

I really want this livery for my GT, all the other versions out right now aren't up to snuff.
Thank you for your time.
#139 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 8:02:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DreamcastHero64 Go to Quoted Post
Could someone please make an actually decent 2019 heritage edition Gulf livery for the Ford GT?

1: no VIN no. 1 numbers (no 9's on the sides and hood, i just want the Gulf stripe and paint)
2: no tearing or as minimal tearing as possible along the transition from blue to orange on the front, i want it to look like a clean line!
3: MAKE SURE the stripe does not bleed out into the hood ducts (that angers me so much on other GT designs) make the stripe smaller if need be.

I really want this livery for my GT, all the other versions out right now aren't up to snuff.
Thank you for your time.

I'll have a try, but sometimes the bleeds are part of the car build.
#140 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 11:37:50 AM(UTC)
I found two Ford GT's so didn't know which one you mean. Anyway it seems easy enough for you to do yourself.
#141 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2019 11:08:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DreamcastHero64 Go to Quoted Post

Thank you for your time.

Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
I found two Ford GT's so didn't know which one you mean. Anyway it seems easy enough for you to do yourself.

I was referring to the 2017 ford GT, as the design is biased on an actual livery for the 2017 GT that you could purchase in 2019, sorry for not making that clear.
And i wouldn't be here asking for someone to make a good design, if i was able to myself.
I have no skill and not enough patience to be a painter, instead i drive other peoples designs that i like, such as Varjo's and Wombi 62's.
Their are versions of this design out there right now, but none are as good as they could be, usually either having bad tearing at the front, or having the stripe be too big and bleeding into the hood vents.
I might be a perfectionist, but i feel that a good looking recreation is possible, but i can't do it myself.
#142 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2019 12:37:24 PM(UTC)
OK I did it, it's called Ford GT Gulf No Numbers in the description. It will be at the beginning of my HUB.
#143 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 2:13:40 AM(UTC)
Bonjour l'équipe turn 10, j'adorerais que vous puissiez rajouter le nombre de calque, car ont est encore beaucoup trop restreint.
Ainsi que pouvoir personnaliser les vitres des véhicules, pour avoir beaucoup plus de personnalisation plus réaliste.

Edited by user Monday, September 16, 2019 2:14:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#144 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2019 5:03:52 PM(UTC)
I was looking for an Andrew Jackson Jihad paint for any car really, I just like their music and want it on a car
#145 Posted : Sunday, October 6, 2019 8:42:34 AM(UTC)
Hello, I'm looking for an artist that can re-create my friends Aventador S art made by Skyler Grey, in the game. It doesn't have to be 100% accurate.

Thanks in advance.

Pictures:

Edited by user Sunday, October 6, 2019 9:06:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#146 Posted : Sunday, October 6, 2019 9:48:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kenmari GTR Go to Quoted Post
Hello, I'm looking for an artist that can re-create my friends Aventador S art made by Skyler Grey, in the game. It doesn't have to be 100% accurate.

Thanks in advance.

Pictures:

There a round, grey shape at the back that you can't see in the images properly.
#147 Posted : Monday, October 7, 2019 7:03:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kenmari GTR Go to Quoted Post

Thanks in advance.

Pictures:

There a round, grey shape at the back that you can't see in the images properly.

Here's a video of the car being painted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz7yHS5QX1Q
#148 Posted : Tuesday, October 8, 2019 4:00:24 AM(UTC)
It's not on the video either, it's here...

I can see a grey circle with some sort of spiral in it, and a jagged black border.

You can't see it well enough to draw it.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 8, 2019 6:46:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#149 Posted : Tuesday, October 8, 2019 7:45:17 AM(UTC)
It's not on the video either, it's here...

I can see a grey circle with some sort of spiral in it, and a jagged black border.

You can't see it well enough to draw it.

It's on the second picture posted yesterday. Basically it's the top of the "Lamborghini Can" opened.

#150 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2019 11:03:53 PM(UTC)
hi guys i would like an elite painter to do a replication of these two Porsche on to a 2019 porsche 911 GT3 RS. if someone would help me out that would be great.

replicated
replicated
Quick Reply
7 Pages<<4567PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error