This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
17 Pages<<89101112>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#226 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2018 4:29:36 AM(UTC)
Whenever I load into forza horizon 4 my Logitech G920 vibrates like mad It works on every other game and this is annoying me because I’ve bought forza horizon 4 especially for the wheel and it’s not working properly
#227 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2018 4:15:22 PM(UTC)
Got the wheel off Facebook a while back cause i thought itll be good on FH4, literally tried playing it for a few hours and ended up putting it back in the box and wacking it up for sale again 🤣 are they going to fix this issue or is it just not for FH4?
#228 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 6:39:47 AM(UTC)
I have the same problem. It is impossible to keep it straight. I hope they will do something about it. For now I play FH3 with wheel and FH4 with controller. This is just wrong, how can't they react to this topic. Why is the forum even here then?
#229 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 11:12:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vDrOPxShOtZz Go to Quoted Post
Got the wheel off Facebook a while back cause i thought itll be good on FH4, literally tried playing it for a few hours and ended up putting it back in the box and wacking it up for sale again 🤣 are they going to fix this issue or is it just not for FH4?

A friend of mine didn't believe me when I said how bad the wheels are broken in FH4, and bought the G29 as he knew I'd got the G920.
After playing the game fine with a keyboard + controller he basically ragequit it after 30 minutes on the wheel and went and bought project cars 2 instead. Haven't played it since.

That's how bad it is, and yet you get no feedback on here, nothing from support bar 'check your firmware' and other inane suggestions. Even just a note on here say that they're looking at it or they're not would be better than being ignored since release.

#230 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 2:05:55 PM(UTC)
They've just released an update for FM7

https://twitter.com/forz...tus/1070041198323163137

On doing the update now - if it balls' up FM7, that's it for me with the franchise.

Update - No issues. Brakes work. Clutch Works with edited settings on STOCK Firmware.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 4, 2018 2:52:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#231 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2018 8:58:19 AM(UTC)
I am educated in multimedia design and communication and have a bachelor of profession in digital concept development.

One of the big things i have learned in these educations, is user involvement and feedback. User- and community feedback is something that has become pretty much a buzz-word at this point from every dev nowadays. In this case i have yet to see how PG actually involve their community outside of internal testing and / or focus groups interviews (something i have also work with during my time). Yet they keep saying in interviews that its so important to them. Something else i've learned is SHOW DON'T TELL. Show us that you are listening, instead of saying it.

In some VERY rare instances i see a rep who is not from PG, respond in threads in here. but i have never seen an actual community manager respond in any thread.

Judging by the size of the thread and the comments, this HAS to be handled. I also find it funny how some of us has gotten the " a fix is coming soon" while others get "check the wheel guide". That should tell you something about this issue and how they handle it.

I have not touched the game since it came out due to this wheel issue. And that is not even mentioning the awful team adventure online, the awful career progression which is the worst in the series.

I am hereby offering my help to PG and T10. I have plenty of experience in user survey and involvement. Not only that, but also analysing user satisfaction and responses. Best of all... i'll do it for free

Edited by user Wednesday, December 5, 2018 9:09:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#232 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2018 1:27:35 PM(UTC)
Hello all

I want buy other game for steering wheel Logitech G920 because Forza Horizon 4 also for me isn't work properly . I've FH3 and everythink work great. Could you tell me how work G920 in games FH2, FM 6 & 7, Assetto Corsa, Project Cars 2. Today I read that FM7 had update. After update steering wheel work similar as in FH4? Maybe you have other racing games propose where G920 work correct?

Thank you in advance
#233 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2018 4:24:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MOhlsson Go to Quoted Post
I have a huge deadspot in center, have too turn 90 degrees left or right to get any respons. Any solutions?

Have the same Problem. have some any solutions?
#234 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2018 11:43:58 AM(UTC)
Same issue for me, start the game up and my g920 goes nuts! Shakes like crazy. I usually have to reboot my xbox s every time I play. Huge deadzone in center steering, hit 10 o'clock or 2 o'clock, boom, spinning out. Firmware update on logitech actually made it worse.
#235 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2018 9:34:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MichalK93PL Go to Quoted Post
Hello all

I want buy other game for steering wheel Logitech G920 because Forza Horizon 4 also for me isn't work properly . I've FH3 and everythink work great. Could you tell me how work G920 in games FH2, FM 6 & 7, Assetto Corsa, Project Cars 2. Today I read that FM7 had update. After update steering wheel work similar as in FH4? Maybe you have other racing games propose where G920 work correct?

Thank you in advance

I bought the G920 just for FH4. I've now abandoned it and am playing FM7 and it's great. Handles nice with the G920. Project Cars feels good too.

Both FM7 and PC2 have demos, try em!

#236 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2018 11:49:50 PM(UTC)
Hi guys , just to give some feedback about our problem and my experience with Support Team.

After a long conversation with support team which was going on for months, I got the final word from them . Just like everyone here I was getting standard messages like “check the Manuel” or “update the firmware” bla bla bla . While I was insisting on this dead zones issue they even asked me to send them a video of me driving with the wheel with telemetry on , so they could see how much of a dead zone I was dealing with. So that’s what I did. Then I got no specific response or commentary about my video , in which the dead zones and all the mess we are dealing with was obviously shown. They just told me to try with different rotation angles , which I had of course already done in the past attempts.
And then, like a month ago, I got a new email from Nitro Glitter, which said they were working on an update to fix the dead zones issues. So I was like ok cool, let’s just wait.
One week ago, they emailed me again asking if my problem had been resolved and if yes they could close the ticket... So, I said no , this hasn’t been resolved , because following back what was last said to me, they were going to resolve this via a new update, which I was waiting for to tell them how that feels!
And finally , got this last message a couple days ago :
Hello,

I just wanted to give you an update and let you know that this is a known issue and will be fixed in a future update. I am marking this ticket as closed and we will post an update to the support pages and forums once this matter is resolved.

Thank you for letting us know!

So I guess this is it . Let’s pray for it to be true and just wait a couple more months to, maybe , play this game that is and has been on hold for me since the very day it came out because of this wheel issue .
N.B : i also have a TX wheel and the problem is exactly the same , by the way . So not really a g920 problem.

Good luck to everyone !
#237 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 6:19:03 PM(UTC)
I thought my g920 throttle was broken, can only get a 96% throttle in the game no matter how I modify the acceleration axis. Hope turn 10 solve this problem soon. :(
#238 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 7:13:36 AM(UTC)
TLDR;

Two things...

1) For anyone on Xbox having issue with their Logitech Force Feedback Wheel, be sure to turn all other controllers off and make sure they are not wired/plugged in

2) This just recently started happening (after the last patch/check-up), for the shakes, turn the controller off and then on... or switch profile (create a secondary) then switch back
 2 users liked this post.
#239 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 4:19:38 PM(UTC)
#240 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 1:30:42 AM(UTC)
the new update notes says:

Wheel fixes

Fixed extreme sudden movements to wheels during initialization.
Fixed the grinding noise in cockpit view when shifting with the Logitech G920.
Fixed the deadzones settings functionality for Throttle, Brake, Clutch and Steering.
Added UI to make it clearer which way to turn the wheel when mapping a Steering Wheel.

Does not seem to address the fact that the car slides out when steering, but we'll see if it fixes it, later today. But the grinding noise is fixed to the many of you who complained about that
#241 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 12:48:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Xzeptie Go to Quoted Post
the new update notes says:
But the grinding noise is fixed to the many of you who complained about that

That alone will at least make me play the game again. Can't wait to try it out tonight.
#242 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 4:18:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Xzeptie Go to Quoted Post
Does not seem to address the fact that the car slides out when steering, but we'll see if it fixes it, later today.

I'm about an hour in and it still feels as bad as ever. Granted, it's been months since I last tried, so I'm interested in others experience, but...

I reset all my wheel settings to default for good measure, and I can't keep even the starting Ram truck under control. Every turn requires early and enormous countersteer, and every little correction sends me into wild steering oscillation.

My only wish is that it would behave exactly like FH3, which is night and day better than 4. Guess I'll go back to not playing it for several months.
#243 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 5:12:54 PM(UTC)
Same, the deadzones working feels better now - although the description for the outers is still the wrong way around (but then so is the brake bias slider and they've done sweet.....nothing about that since launch either) - but stock RWD cars are just a snappy mess. And the new Fortune Island expansion where you have to do a drift zone in a rwd stock car is just a frustrating experience.

As soon as you get the car far enough out of shape to actually count as a drift, it's well into the zone where it's just going to keep going around even with full opposite lock on.

Edited by user Thursday, December 13, 2018 5:14:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#244 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 7:14:45 AM(UTC)
I can also confirm that its still garbage. Its exactly the same as launch, nothing has changed. I still spin out and cant control my car at all. But pick up my controller and im pro mlg? its like the physics are totally different from wheel to controller. Welp back to Dirt, FM 7 pretty much any other game
#245 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2018 9:19:53 PM(UTC)
Any update to this? Submitted a ticket last week but have not heard anything. I got the G920 for this game specifically, and I cant finish any race unless using a gamepad. The only good thing about this situation is that in searching for solutions, I found Project Cars2 and racing with the G920 in VR is phenomenal. Made me pull out the old Samsung WMR.
#246 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2018 1:09:41 AM(UTC)
In 18th december I received answer from Nitro Glitter (Forza Support):

"Since out latest update the deadzones are working as originally intended. Go and set the inner deadzone to 0 and the out to 100 for steering axis. Double check that the clutch, break and throttle don't run big amount of deadzone and you may consider resetting them to 0-100 as well."

For me is annoying that every updates doesn't fix problems. They earned money and everything is ok, this is our problem that we can't play on steering wheel...
 1 user liked this post.
#247 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2018 6:22:24 AM(UTC)
I sold my wheel. I just realized that Horzion is not a game made for wheels. Its an arcade racer (with a few sim elements), as such playing with a wheel just does not make any sense.

Now i can actually play the game, and damn! its actually a really amazing game. However the online is a step back with freemroam rush, and the team adventure aspect.

But forget about your wheel, its an arcade racer. Wheels are for sim racers.

Didn't lose any money on my wheel anyway. So glad to be back on this game with a controller :)
#248 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2018 2:54:28 PM(UTC)
Yeah, but it doesn't even handle the same on the wheel as it does in 'arcade mode' on the controller, it's completely different. And sim steering is a complete mess on a wheel atm, it just pitches the car into snap oversteer every direction change, even if you crank the damping and front arb right up
#249 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2018 11:05:19 PM(UTC)
Yeah... I gave up on my G920 with this game. It works just fine on FM7, but it’s complete garbage on FH4.
#250 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2018 3:55:58 AM(UTC)
Same here. Playing with g290 and on every small turn on a decent speed is just lose the grip and start drifting. Tried different setting but it always feels like I'm driving on the ice.
I'm actually tried to play on the keyboard and it was much better than with the wheel.
17 Pages<<89101112>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error