This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123PrevNext
#26 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 9:43:29 AM(UTC)
Spoke too soon. Had random crashes more and more often since 2h ago....
#27 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 10:35:52 AM(UTC)
From my experience, it plays fine at night then crashes during the day. I played for like 4 hours straight during the early morning hours(US central time) with no crashes. Then today it is crashing again just like yesterday during the day/evening.
#28 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:16:11 PM(UTC)
They reported that solved the issue with crashes, anyone can report that it's game stop crashing?
Just had a random crash again...
God damnit, when is this game be playble??

Edited by user Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:16:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GTX 980 4GB, i7 4770K 4.5Ghz, Z97S SLI PLUS, 16GB RAM 1866, SSD, Wheel - ThrustmasterT500RS
#29 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:39:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DiabloRF Go to Quoted Post
They reported that solved the issue with crashes, anyone can report that it's game stop crashing?

Had 2 random crashes in the last hour. Who reported that the issue is solved? Are they on drugs?
#30 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:42:54 PM(UTC)
This is so annoying..such a great game but those crashes s***
#31 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:43:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nitro Glitter Go to Quoted Post
[RESOLVED] CRASH ON XBOX AND PC DURING GAMEPLAY
We have identified an issue that causes players to crash during gameplay on Xbox and PC. We are actively working toward addressing this as quickly as possible, and will provide an ETA as soon as we have one available to share.

Update: This issue was due to a call to gamerpics while in free roam and race completion. We have resolved this issue. We are aware that there are other crash incidents and if you are still experiencing crashing, please check out our articles on the support page and submit a ticket.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net

Thank you

I submited a ticket yesterday, didn't got any solution's in how to fix the issues...

Edited by user Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:46:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GTX 980 4GB, i7 4770K 4.5Ghz, Z97S SLI PLUS, 16GB RAM 1866, SSD, Wheel - ThrustmasterT500RS
#32 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:46:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: zalmoxis91 Go to Quoted Post

Had 2 random crashes in the last hour. Who reported that the issue is solved? Are they on drugs?

Still not able to launch lol...

[RESOLVED] CRASH ON XBOX AND PC DURING GAMEPLAY
We have identified an issue that causes players to crash during gameplay on Xbox and PC. We are actively working toward addressing this as quickly as possible, and will provide an ETA as soon as we have one available to share.

Update: This issue was due to a call to gamerpics while in free roam and race completion. We have resolved this issue. We are aware that there are other crash incidents and if you are still experiencing crashing, please check out our articles on the support page and submit a ticket.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net

Thank you

This hasn't helped me at all. None of those fixes have worked and customer support hasn't gotten back to me in 24 hours. :/ I'm gonna try a fresh reinstall as a last resort and if that doesn't work I'm gonna consider a refund.
#33 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 1:49:43 PM(UTC)
Havin same problem with high-end Hardware. Random crashes after 10-20mins of play.
Every other game incl. Microsoft games (HALO Wars 2, FM7 and FH3) work like a charm. My system is stable and temps on GPU/CPU are all okay (40-60°C)
i5-8600k @5.0 Ghz, 3000Mhz RAM 16GB, GTX 1080ti, game is installed on C drive and its a 500GB M.2 Samsung 960 Evo. Game's running in 1080p 144Hz. Capped at 72FPS cause 144 made more crashes.
I know that Forza likes to be installed in the same directory as Windows, that's why it's on my main SSD.
FH3 playtime: About 750hours.
FM7 playtime: About 180hours.

Neither of the games crashed so much like this. Nvidia drivers are the latest/newest.

Errormessage from Eventmanager:

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: ForzaHorizon4.exe, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x5b9c136c
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: ForzaHorizon4.exe, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x5b9c136c
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x000000000073a334
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x2738
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d45836267f4c1e
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.187.929.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.187.929.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Berichtskennung: f1c2b428-947c-4e56-b39e-308fff420027
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.187.929.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: SunriseReleaseFinal
#34 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 1:55:39 PM(UTC)
I found a clue about my crashes: I tried to start the game, then, when I'm in game I disconected my PC from the internet, and I have played already 30 minutes without any crashes. With the internet on, I can't play more then 5-10 minutes.
So the problem is defenitely in the comunication of the game with the servers, looks like it tries to load some imformation which it can't obtain, and it crashes.
#35 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 2:03:56 PM(UTC)
I found a clue about my crashes: I tried to start the game, then, when I'm in game I disconected my PC from the internet, and I have played already 30 minutes without any crashes. With the internet on, I can't play more then 5-10 minutes.
So the problem is defenitely in the comunication of the game with the servers, looks like it tries to load some imformation which it can't obtain, and it crashes.

And how exactly do you play offline? Cause when I disconnect my PC from the internet I get a screen that says:
You need a connection to the internet for this application.
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2018 1:46:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 2:15:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mr Ghost2Ghost Go to Quoted Post

And how exactly do you play offline? Cause when I disconnect my PC from the internet I get a screen that says:
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Disable your internet connection after you are already in the game (driving). It works for me tho, at least we can play the game offline while they fixing the issues...

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2018 1:46:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#37 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 3:49:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mr Ghost2Ghost Go to Quoted Post

Disable your internet connection after you are already in the game (driving). It works for me tho, at least we can play the game offline while they fixing the issues...

offline mode is [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D], it just takes 30 minutes instead of 10, broken on launch, haven't fixed yet, at this moment game is unplayable
they added some triggers that were not present in the demo and that's what causing the crashes, demo run stable and the final version is not final, but an early access, enjoy

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2018 1:46:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#38 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 10:58:04 PM(UTC)
Getting more and more crashes now.... Glad to see Turn10 is still as uncaring to its customers as before.... I really dislike the fact that they had to make the horizon series instead of somebody actually capable of solving game breaking bugs and errors in time for release.
#39 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 11:55:49 PM(UTC)
I get random crashes too, can be in an hour, in 10 minutes or after 30 seconds of playing, no idea what is causing it and they have not fixed anything at all, latest drivers and Windows is fully updated. I also will mention that I got a BSOD, searched on Google and seems sfc/scannow solved the issue since it does not happen anymore but I get game crashes, can be doing anything in th egame.
 1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 12:21:38 AM(UTC)
This seems resolved to nitro glitter but I can confirm I still get crashes alot to desktop. Can I see any crash reports, if so how so I can provide with it.
#41 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 12:31:10 AM(UTC)
same here..crash after crash. seems hopeless
#42 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 12:36:36 AM(UTC)
Same here... i5 8600k, 1060 6gb and sometimes i can play 30min, sometimes 5min... I have reinstaled the game 3 times.. and nothing.
#43 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 12:41:17 AM(UTC)

Yeah this one is better, i make 3 races but still CRASH LOOOL. Instead when i am online just make 1 race and then crash. Still hopeless.

This one: (https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst133115_-RESOLVED--Crash-on-Xbox-and-PC-During-Gameplay.aspx) NOT HELPING AT ALL!

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2018 1:47:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#44 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 3:02:53 AM(UTC)
i just had 3 crashes in the last 1 hour。。。。。。
#45 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 3:17:03 AM(UTC)
Question, are you guy's using family sharing? Or bought an account?

It could be a drm security trigger that's causing the game to crash. It checks for a license that can't be found. Sea of thieves has a protection like this. https://www.seaofthieves...d-accounts-keep-crashing
#46 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 3:35:12 AM(UTC)
Yes I'm using family sharing. And I crash a lot...
 1 user liked this post.
#47 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 3:40:54 AM(UTC)
I tried disconnecting internet while ingame as some said but didn't worked, half an hour and crashed. I don't know what else to do, it's simply impossible to play like this.
#48 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 3:53:32 AM(UTC)
I5 6600K, GTX 1060 3GB. 16GB DDR4
The game crashes every 15 minutes. Though in free mode, even in the race, there is no difference
#49 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 4:02:25 AM(UTC)

Then you have your answer.

I don't know this is a glitch or intentional.

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2018 4:04:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#50 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 4:41:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Skupaj Go to Quoted Post

Then you have your answer.

I don't know this is a glitch or intentional.

If this is intentional than there should be a disclamer, that playing the game using family sharing isn't allowed.
I didn't see any, so this is a bug whitch should be fixed, will they fix it? That's the question...

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2018 4:42:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error