15 Pages12345>>PrevNext
Rank: Driver's Permit
#51 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 8:59:48 AM(UTC)
same issue on pc :(( rly sad

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2018 1:07:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#52 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 10:31:26 AM(UTC)
i’m having the same issue on Xbox. It was working fine all day yesterday until about 5pm. Since then have have not been able to play online in forza life or team adventure. I get the error message. But what’s wired is I am connected because I can download designs and tunes but can’t play online. It’s frustrating because I want to make sure I get enough points to buy this weeks items in the forza thin shop...
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 10:51:33 AM(UTC)
I really hope this is only an issue because the game isn't out until Tuesday proper. This is so frustrating. I've done everything I can think of/find on the Xbox Website in terms of command prompt nonsense and port forwarding.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#54 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 11:23:18 AM(UTC)
I have the same problem.

Port Forwarding, teredo client stuff doesn't work

I can't retrieve my messages, or download any liveries.

Please fix
Rank: Driver's Permit
 4 users liked this post.
#55 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 12:00:22 PM(UTC)
I am having the same issue on PC.
Forwarded every port needed in my router. Xbox app says everything is fine, my NAT is opened, connection is perfect. Yet I am not able to join Horizon life.
My friend has no issues whatsoever. We live on the same street, same ISP, same network device. (Hungary)
I get the same DNS error as mentioned above. Tried every hotfix and nothing helped.
My Forza Horizon 3 is working just fine, no connection issues.
It must be something wrong with this game. I hope it gets patched soon. It is really frustrating that I can enjoy only half of the full game.
Rank: Driver's License
#56 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 12:05:20 PM(UTC)
+1

None of the proposed methods solved anything, some even broke the otherwise completely fine connection according to the Xbox network analyser.

This needs serious fixing, or I will refund the hell out of this. I didn't pay 100 bucks for selectively broken online.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#57 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 12:44:00 PM(UTC)
This is a joke, the game is out for almost 72 hours, that's 75% of the early access we got for double the money ultimate edition and there is no fix, I have reinstalled different builds of Windows two times today, I spent the majority of that 72 hours trying to fix this [insert mod edit here] game with no luck, it's done, it's not my computers issue. It might be my router or my ISP, but in my opinion if I can play every other multiplayer game (even FH3) that means that it's the forza multiplayer that's a [insert mod edit here].
Rank: Forza Staff
#58 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 1:06:49 PM(UTC)
Hey everyone, We have this listed on our support pages.
https://support.forzamot...nnection-Troubleshooting
If you are still having issues, please submit a ticket.
| GT: ZeroD4RK 30#3892 | Forza Support & Safety Engineer |
Rank: Driver's License
 11 users liked this post.
#59 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 1:14:27 PM(UTC)
Nitro GLitter
Don't change it to answered when its not answered. Linking to an article that has been posted in this forum for 3 days and hasnt helped anyone doesnt count as answered.

We need actual answers as to why we paid good money for this game and for a lot of people it isnt working properly.

And i find it funny how you say if none of this works submit a ticket...been there done that. you get a few replies linking the same [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] articles and then radio silence when you keep replying saying it didnt work it didnt work..........what a joke

Edited by user Monday, October 1, 2018 1:03:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#60 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 1:20:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jefferey Go to Quoted Post
Nitro GLitter
Don't change it to answered when its not answered. Linking to an article that has been posted in this forum for 3 days and hasnt helped anyone doesnt count as answered.

We need actual answers as to why we paid good money for this game and for a lot of people it isnt working properly.

And i find it funny how you say if none of this works submit a ticket...been there done that. you get a few replies linking the same [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] articles and then radio silence when you keep replying saying it didnt work it didnt work..........what a joke


True,

This isn't an xbox app connectivity problem, for me it indicates my NAT is open, and no issues whatsoever, but doesn't connect, FH3 didn't have a problem, and with mobile data it works fine.
There is something going on with FH4 and I'd like a guide for that, not a generic response.

Edited by user Monday, October 1, 2018 1:07:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
 3 users liked this post.
#61 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 1:27:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nitro Glitter Go to Quoted Post
Hey everyone, We have this listed on our support pages.
https://support.forzamot...nnection-Troubleshooting
If you are still having issues, please submit a ticket.

I can't decide if you are trying to help or you were thrown to the wolves with a template answer.

Your support page has been multiple times stated to not solve the problem of most people here. It also doesn't seem to be an individual enough issue to warrant a ticket either, if all the ticket does it to redirect people to these same steps.

I know that it's a lot of pressure, but this is not a good look.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#62 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 1:57:55 PM(UTC)
UP
This post is really important, a generic answer isn't the solution. Please, we have paid a lot of money for this game, and all we cant'n play online
Rank: Driver's Permit
#63 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 2:18:08 PM(UTC)
Well i just done all the steps that you linked us. And it seems like it didn't fix the problem for me, too. My Settings in the Xbox-App are: NAT-Type: Strict / Serverconnection is Blocked. I think i have to wait for a fix from the developers, same issue i had back when FH3 release on PC. I waited 2-3 weeks and it worked.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#64 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 2:55:07 PM(UTC)
Bumping because its still not fixed.
Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#65 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 4:29:51 PM(UTC)
when I saw this had an answered tag I thought the problem had been solved. but no there is no new solution. the solution in the ticket is the first thing I tried 2 days ago and it never worked... this problem has not been solved. maybe staff should actually read the thread again...
Rank: Driver's Permit
#66 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 6:33:36 PM(UTC)
I did send a ticket and even after saying I tried everything, I was redirected to their multiplayer troubleshooting page...

Look, i did my home work. I literally found and tried every single option there is out there. I am living in Asia. Is that why there's a regional issue at the moment? Also, as per above, why is this changed to answered when there is no proper fix?
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#67 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 7:03:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Aysei Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Nitro Glitter Go to Quoted Post
Hey everyone, We have this listed on our support pages.
https://support.forzamot...nnection-Troubleshooting
If you are still having issues, please submit a ticket.

I can't decide if you are trying to help or you were thrown to the wolves with a template answer.

Your support page has been multiple times stated to not solve the problem of most people here. It also doesn't seem to be an individual enough issue to warrant a ticket either, if all the ticket does it to redirect people to these same steps.

I know that it's a lot of pressure, but this is not a good look.


Maybe someone should make a ticket "Unable to play Forza Horizon 4 online with Windows 10. Please duplicate this ticket 5,000 times".



Rank: Driver's Permit
#68 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 10:33:41 PM(UTC)
Only fix for me so far is manually restarting the IP Helper process through services.msc every day. This changes the ''Teredo cannot qualify'' message to ''Connected'' and I can successfully join Forza online.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#69 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 11:00:40 PM(UTC)
How dare they say this is answered.

I tried literally everything, nothing gives me connection to Horizon Life.
Now I can't access my message centre and stuff, and I miss the 2 dlc cars.

PLEASE FIX
Rank: Driver's Permit
#70 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 4:50:14 AM(UTC)
Yeah having this issue as well and started a ticket and the first thing they told me to do was go that that useless page. bump this because it's definitely not solved.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 3 users liked this post.
#71 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 5:21:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nitro Glitter Go to Quoted Post
Hey everyone, We have this listed on our support pages.
https://support.forzamot...nnection-Troubleshooting
If you are still having issues, please submit a ticket.


*sigh* Taking the quick and easy way out rather than help us eh?
Rank: Driver's Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#72 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 8:25:01 AM(UTC)
CAN WE PLEASE GET A FIX SOON DEVS? This is absolutely unacceptable, all of my friends are having a great time with this game and I can't enjoy it with them because of this issue. PLEASE, PLEASE fix this already, as you can plainly see no one has been able to fix this; absolutely unacceptable for a AAA game.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#73 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 8:29:32 AM(UTC)
All I'm still getting, while wanting to download liveries.

The forza horizon 4 server is not available at this time, Please try later

Nothing else works, please come with a fix
Rank: Driver's Permit
 12 users liked this post.
#74 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 11:17:57 AM(UTC)
Rank: Driver's Permit
#75 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 12:24:59 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Monday, October 1, 2018 12:26:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

15 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error