This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 11:56:03 AM(UTC)
Hello,

I've purchased the Ultimate edition like 4 or 5 days back and started downloading it. Since the Microsoft Store has its limitations on download speed and my internet that is not that fast I wanted to start early. I'm now 2 hours before release and the file size was estimated by the Microsoft Store on 64.2GB. I'm currently downloading almost over 100GB and still going. I've seen that it went to "Installing..." almost 20 times now and getting pretty frustrated to see that it pops back to downloading again everytime.

I'd like to be able to play with my friends who also bought the Ultimate edition on the time of release and with this rate I can't play at all.

Is there any fix on this currently or just some bug again.

Download currently:

What the..

Edited by user Thursday, September 27, 2018 12:16:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 12:15:38 PM(UTC)
Hello,

This is a known issue that does have a fix. I dont have an official ETA right now but if you want to check out our support pages you can.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us

Thanks

| GT: Nitro Glitter | Twitter: @NitroGlitter | Turn 10 Studios Community Support Engineer |

Notification

Icon
Error