18 Pages<<678910>>PrevNext
User is suspended until 2/17/2047 3:19:07 AM(UTC)
#176 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 2:00:55 AM(UTC)
Keep making the Capri FE available for a limited time only (for players who can afford to play all day before season changeover & keep watching the Forzathon shop) it's a brilliant tactic that doesn't consider & disregards us that cannot afford to be playing that time.., forcing us to buy it from others for CR, where they use FP in the AH. not that i'd be interested, coz i like being First Owner - just an OCD habit of mine.., remember You have all sorts of different players & habits. i have enough CR & FP.., don't see why i should buy 2nd-hand
My Forza Timeline:
•FH3-Start my Forza Career
•FH2-My hunger for more Horizon
•FM5-Free with XB Live Gold
•FH4-End my Forza Career
•FM6-Free with XB Live Gold
#177 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 4:16:47 AM(UTC)
i wonder if the Capri FE will be made available for the elite players again today 🤔
My Forza Timeline:
•FH4-End my Forza Career
#178 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 4:42:49 AM(UTC)
i guess i'll miss the Capri FE again today
My Forza Timeline:
•FH4-End my Forza Career
#179 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 9:25:21 AM(UTC)
They didn't even post it, today. I was on for 2 hours straight before the season change and an hour after. It didn't come up at all. Instead, they re-posted the stupid Peugeot FE car, AGAIN! It's been up twice already, as far as I remember, maybe even more if they put it up the first 3 weeks after launch that I didn't own the game. This is getting to be ridiculous. I made a post asking what was going on with it when they posted it on Thanksgiving and not one single moderator or forza staff could even respond to it. So I suppose that we're all beat again for god only know's how long. Smh.

Edited by user Thursday, November 29, 2018 9:28:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#180 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2018 7:20:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
AUTUMN Season
Starts at 6:30am Pacific on November 29
This is the second season of Series 3.

Next change: Thursday, December 6 at 6:30am Pacific

https://twitter.com/WeAr...atus/1068437052696535040

BARN FIND RUMOR:

CAR PASS DLC ADDITIONS
  • 2005 Ferrari FXX
  • 1953 Jaguar C-Type

#FORZATHON SHOP
  • 300 FP Car: 1984 Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 FE (existing Exclusive model)
  • 200 FP Car: 2018 KTM X-Bow GT4 (newly added Exclusive model)
  • 35 FP Clothing: Modern Rally Tee (Common)
  • 95 FP Clothing: Quack! Wellies (Legendary)
  • Wheelspins cost 40 FP

#FORZATHON WEEKLY CHALLENGE: [must be done in sequence to count]
  • Own and drive the 2014 Morgan 3-Wheeler
  • Earn a total of 6 stars from Drift Zones in your Morgan
  • Earn a Showoff Skill while passing an opponent in your Morgan
  • Earn 5 Threading the Needle Skills in your Morgan

EVENTS:
  • Championship: Moorhead - A Class Monster Rally Cars
  • Championship: Glen Rannoch - B Class Retro Rally Cars
  • Championship: Cotswolds - A Class Offroad Buggies
Seasonal Championships earn up to 100,000 for placing 1st against Drivatars in Solo, Co-Op, and PVP.

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
 1 user liked this post.
#181 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2018 7:32:23 PM(UTC)
www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_11_30_18
Quote:
The next episode of Forza Monthly will be broadcast live on Thursday, December 13. Yes, that’s the same day as the launch of the Fortune Island expansion for Forza Horizon 4 and, no, that’s not a coincidence. In addition to checking out Fortune Island with members of Playground Games, we’ll be diving deep into the upcoming Forza Race Regulations system in Forza Motorsport 7 with developers from Turn 10.

#182 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 1:55:14 PM(UTC)
So the Autumn barn find was the Aston DB4 Zagato? I missed the Seasonals. Those are just $$$ and wheelspins where you might get a car or slippers?
 1 user liked this post.
#183 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 10:37:00 PM(UTC)
If you miss a seasonal Barn Find the pattern allows you to come back three weeks later for another opportunity. For the current Series 3 season, championships offer CR instead of wheelspins or clothing.

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
WINTER Season
Starts at 6:30am Pacific on December 6
This is the third season of Series 3.

Next change: Thursday, December 13 at 6:30am Pacific

https://twitter.com/wear...atus/1070686827437264902

BARN FIND RUMOR:

CAR PASS DLC ADDITIONS
  • 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 DeBerti Design Drift Truck
  • 1965 Peel Trident

#FORZATHON SHOP
  • 300 FP Car: 1980 Renault 5 Turbo Forza Edition (existing Exclusive model)
  • 200 FP Car: 2016 Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford Focus RS RX (newly added Exclusive model)
  • 35 FP Clothing: Extreme Offroad Tee (Common)
  • 95 FP Clothing: Leopard Pea Coat (Epic)
  • Wheelspins cost 40 FP & 150 FP

#FORZATHON WEEKLY CHALLENGE: [must be done in sequence to count]
  • Own and drive any Rally Monster Car
  • Earn a 20 Ultimate Drift or E-Drift Skills in your Rally Monster
  • Earn a total of 15 stars from Speed Zones in your Rally Monster
  • Win 3 Dirt Racing Series events in your Rally Monster

HORIZON RACING CUP EVENTS:
  • Championship: Glen Rannoch trails and circuits - S1 Class Extreme Offroad cars
  • Championship: Lakehurst scrambles - B Class Modern Rally cars
  • Championship: Edinburgh - A Class Sports Utility Heroes
Seasonal Championships earn up to 100,000 for placing 1st against Drivatars in Solo, Co-Op, and PVP.

Winter also means the Derwent Water Ice Flats Drag Strip is available.

#184 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 2:18:05 AM(UTC)
(Earn a 20 Ultimate Drift or E-Drift Skills in your Rally Monster)

Just want to say that i did it in 2 different occasions and still got the count, just so you know.
#185 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 8:36:48 AM(UTC)

tips?
#186 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 9:54:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Indy fra831 Go to Quoted Post

tips?

Overpowered AWD car, Hoonigan cars work best, go to the now frozen lake and punch it.
 1 user liked this post.
#187 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2018 12:43:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Indy fra831 Go to Quoted Post

tips?

Turn off esp and go to frozen lake, very easy to earn
#188 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 11:04:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dabre101 Go to Quoted Post
Keep making the Capri FE available for a limited time only (for players who can afford to play all day before season changeover & keep watching the Forzathon shop) it's a brilliant tactic that doesn't consider & disregards us that cannot afford to be playing that time.., forcing us to buy it from others for CR, where they use FP in the AH. not that i'd be interested, coz i like being First Owner - just an OCD habit of mine.., remember You have all sorts of different players & habits. i have enough CR & FP.., don't see why i should buy 2nd-hand

Wait, WHAT?!?

Please excuse me if I am misunderstanding your sarcasm... has the Capri FE veered appeared in the Forzathon shop since the week prior to early access (press and beloved content creators)?

Edited by user Monday, December 10, 2018 1:00:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#PS5 & #XboxSeriesX #gamer
#Forza & #GranTurismo #photographer
#TheShopPodcast member
#189 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 12:39:40 PM(UTC)
How about a jump pass?? Any good spots?
 1 user liked this post.
#190 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 12:43:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Fuzzy Belvedere Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: dabre101 Go to Quoted Post

Wait, WHAT?!?

Please excuse me is I am misunderstanding your sarcasm... has the Capri FE veered appeared in the Forzathon shop since the week prior to early access (press and beloved content creators)?

It shows up in the shop briefly for some people who happen to be logged on during a season change. It's almost assuredly a bug and not intentional, even though OP seems to think it's on purpose.
#191 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 12:47:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bone1063 Go to Quoted Post

Most of the cross country races have plenty of jumps, doesn't have to be a huge one (though the big jumps definitely helpl). I did it on the one just Northeast of the words 'Lakehurst Forest' on the map, I can't recall the actual name of the track. I raced as normal, letting myself fall back if I got into first place, and got it on the first try without much effort.,
#192 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 3:46:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bone1063 Go to Quoted Post

I did it at Mudkickers 4x4 dirt circuit, I think it's the best for that challenge.

Edited by user Thursday, December 13, 2018 2:54:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#193 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 8:01:01 AM(UTC)
Do we know yet if the weekly Forzathon shop cars will be repeated or are we getting all new ones after this week of the gymkhana 10 focus? It's my understanding that after this week we are completed with the list of weekly cars that were originally revealed. I just got an 812 superfast so I'm beyond happy but man was it brutal looking for one. For people like myself who didn't get the game on launch week looking for these cars is both unfair and even if you find one most people list any of them for 20 million CR which as a side note also needs to be rectified as we all should be able to list any car for whatever we please. Leveling up design or tuning is impossible unless your a well known Youtuber or streamer. I'm wondering if they will repeat the weekly cars but I'd imagine that would get old fast why repeat cars when they could add new ones?
#194 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 12:54:42 PM(UTC)
Guys - does anyone know if I can purchase the fortune island package as a separate entity on Xbox? I don't have VIP and wonder if the price has been set yet?
 1 user liked this post.
#195 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 12:53:53 AM(UTC)
Hello.
Is it possible to have a trial race and a seasonal PR stunt? I need these two achievements, please. Or do I have to think that I can't complete this game?
#196 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 6:43:51 AM(UTC)
Today, Wednesday December 12th, there will be a livestream from Playground Games on www.mixer.com/Forza at 10am Pacific showing off the upcoming Fortune Island Expansion and Series 4 Update content.

Tomorrow, Thursday, December 13th, there will be three livestreams highlighting Fortune Island:
7am Pacific: Fortune Island launch livestream from Playground
10am Pacific: #ForzaMonthly livestream covering both FM7 and FH4
11:30am Pacific: Johniwanna plays FH4

Presumably the Series 4 content update will release at 9am or 10am Pacific at which time Fortune Island will be available to play.

In the main game, the season will change to Spring (Series 3) and then the first seasonal events of Series 4 will begin with Summer starting December 20.

https://twitter.com/Forz...atus/1072496204460777474

Here's the content we'll see in Series 4:

https://twitter.com/Forz...atus/1072788321401753600

DLC: FORTUNE ISLAND EXPANSION
  • New location terrain with "the largest paved mountain switchback road in Forza Horizon history"
  • New visual effects featuring "moody, atmospheric storms, driving wind, lightning strikes" and Aurora Borealis
  • 10 new cars for DLC owners
  • New Achievements worth 500 gs
  • New smashable item: Treasure Chests
  • 32 new Race events, with finale races The Kraken and The Leviathan
  • 25 new PR stunts with new Trailblazer Gates
  • New Story: Drift Club 2.0

PHOTO MODE IMPROVEMENTS
  • New Bokeh, Focus & Sampling Options
  • More freedom with camera movement
  • Toggles for lights, drivers, wildlife, and crowd

SEASONAL CONTENT
  • 16 new Seasonal Events (with a Trial in each season) + 12 new Fortune Island season events
  • New Monthly Rivals event featuring the Rally Fighter
  • 4 new Exclusive cars (1 per season, via Forzathon Shop or event reward)
  • Seasonal #Forzathon Shop Stock & Exclusives
  • DLC: 8 new cars (2 per season) for Car Pass owners listed in the updated Car Pass Calendar menu

CONTENT UPDATE FEATURE CHANGES
  • Horizon Life Multiplayer Sign-Up: When you create a Multiplayer Event, you can post it to the Activity Panel and return to Freeroam while you wait for players to sign up and join. The previous 40-second limit has been removed, and now you can wait for as long as you like for players to join before you start the session.
  • Emotes added to the #Forzathon Shop stock
  • Improved visibility of driving line on mini-map in various colorblind modes.
  • Added messaging to inform players that Cars and Credits must be claimed from the Auction House within 60 days.
  • Seasonal Event names are now shown on the map, making them easier to find.
  • Made a change to allow users who use manual gears to view the map during Route Creation.

Summer: December 20 - December 27
Autumn: December 27 - January 3
Winter: January 3 - January 10
Spring: January 10 - January 17

Edited by user Wednesday, December 12, 2018 7:38:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#197 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 9:48:53 AM(UTC)
Are they going to change the multiplayer or what? When? Give us some idea PG.

Edited by user Wednesday, December 12, 2018 9:49:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#198 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 10:37:01 AM(UTC)
Ok for the trial race on main game but I don't understand if seasonal pr stunt come back on main game too.
#199 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 12:52:16 PM(UTC)
The seasonal graphic shown during the stream wasn't specific about PR stunts on the main map, we'll find out next Thursday.

Today's Series 4 preview covered the specific multiplayer sign-up feature. They also stated that tomorrow's Forza Monthly will include an information update on the broader topic of multiplayer game modes but clearly it won't be changed in the game before Series 5.
#200 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 3:00:45 PM(UTC)
Mosler mt900s, Lambo jarama and citroen ds3, Playground games devs probably likes my car wishlist 👍

Edited by user Wednesday, December 12, 2018 3:25:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

18 Pages<<678910>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error