18 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#151 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 1:16:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: woolybugga Go to Quoted Post
So I've scoured through and can't find a definite answer, when is the new update being released with the new wheels and paint etc.? Not the dlc expansion. Thanks in advance

Although the exact day hasn't been named, we can look at last month as a guide. The content update was released on Tuesday October 23rd (which is the most common day of the week for scheduled updates) in advance of the Thursday morning changeover to Summer. Playground's preview stream will be Monday the 19th, and we should see the update at 10am Pacific on Tuesday November 20. See post #2 in this thread and yesterday's Week in Review:

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

"Join us for our next #ForzaHorizon4 live-stream on Monday 19th at 1800 GMT! We'll talk about the Fortune Island Expansion and the monthly update. We’ll also be joined by a special guest for an expert’s insight into the great user-created Blueprint Events you’ve been sharing!"
https://twitter.com/WeAr...atus/1063399114476584960

Edited by user Saturday, November 17, 2018 1:18:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#152 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 11:08:08 AM(UTC)
TLDR;

When will the Ford Capri Forza Edition make it back to the Forzathon Shop?

Not a reviewer or friend of a dev, but would really like to collect it 8D
 1 user liked this post.
#153 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 3:49:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Fuzzy Belvedere Go to Quoted Post
TLDR;

When will the Ford Capri Forza Edition make it back to the Forzathon Shop?

Not a reviewer or friend of a dev, but would really like to collect it 8D

I'm also waiting for it. I have a feeling it will be awhile
 1 user liked this post.
#154 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 4:27:36 PM(UTC)
Make that 3. C'mon, PG, give us the Capri!

Ha.
#155 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 9:24:59 PM(UTC)
at what time the release was for east of canada/usa
#156 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 8:23:26 AM(UTC)
Weird how they're using pacific time when the team is based in the UK. When they said "tomorrow morning", I thought they meant tomorrow morning GMT. Explains why I couldn't find the update when I looked for it.
#157 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:35:29 AM(UTC)
Xbox is the one releasing the content update, hence Pacific time. The typical time used to be 10am Pacific but is now 9am Pacific due to the clock change in November. The update is now available for download (2 GB on Xbox One X)

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Forza Horizon 4 Series 3 Update
Brian Ekberg
Monday, November 19, 2018
www.forzamotorsport.net/news/fh4_series3_update

Quote:
The Series 3 update for Forza Horizon 4 arrives this week! From new wheels to new racing events in the Horizon Racing Cup, as well as new painting and upgrade options, Series 3 is full of great new features for players, as well as improvements to the overall gaming experiences on both PC and Xbox One. Here’s an overview of the great features coming into the game with this update:

PAINTING & UPGRADE OPTIONS
New Advanced Car Painting options have been added to a number of cars – including the 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport -- allowing you to more easily paint sub-groups. This includes the ability to paint subsections of wheel rims.

NEW WHEEL RIMS
Series 3 also includes 41 wheel rims across 22 wheel brands, all of which will be found in the upgrade garage. This gives players the opportunity to further customize their favorite vehicles, as well as the chance to import tunes from previous Forza Horizon or Forza Motorsport games that they previously weren’t able to because a particular wheel type was missing.

HORIZON RACING CUP
The Horizon Festival challenges you to win 12 seasonal championships with a prize pool worth millions of credits. For each event you must carefully choose and upgrade your car and compete against Drivatars or other players to win.

NEW SEASONS & QUALITY OF LIFE IMPROVEMENTS
In addition to new features coming along with the update, players can look forward to new seasonal new events, new cars, and new content in the game. Four new exclusive cars are on their way, along with eight brand new cars coming to the game for Car Pass owners.

The Series 3 update also includes quality of life optimizations designed to make players’ lives easier in the game. This includes the ability to bulk add DLC cars to the player garage – no need to individual purchase DLC cars to add them to your collection. Players can also now skip the post-race reward sequence, letting them get back to the action that much quicker. In addition, this update includes numerous fixes and improvements to game features like Route Blueprint, Team Adventure, and more. For more on the improvements coming to Forza Horizon 4 with the Series 3 update, see the Forza Horizon 4 Release Notes page on the Forza Horizon 4 Support section.

FH4 Release Notes: November 20th, 2018
Nitro Glitter
https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/sections/360000354527-Release-Notes-and-Known-Issues

[quote]We're constantly working to improve the experience in Forza Horizon 4. Below you will find a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this Content Update.

Version Number
PC: 1.216.279.2
Xbox: 1.216.279.0

Upcoming DLC cars for Car Pass owners:

2018 Aston Martin Vantage
2014 McLaren 650S Spider
2005 Ferrari FXX
1953 Jaguar C-Type
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 DeBerti Design
1965 Peel Trident
2003 Honda S2000
1974 Honda Civic RS

Edited by user Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:45:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#158 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 1:37:31 AM(UTC)
I know it updated but did you all get the welcome page after update that says "Update Three Horizon Service Check" like the screenshot above or does that not come around until Summer?
#159 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 10:45:15 AM(UTC)
Why is there no reward in season championship PvP fly like an eagle? Usually it is finish 1st at the end off the championship to get credits and a wheelspin now it is beat drivatars which there arent any in PvP?
#160 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 7:26:12 AM(UTC)
About Ford Capri Forza edition,
it was on Forzathon one hour ago but it was limited to 1 hour
Right before changed to summer
#161 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 7:58:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AlyzzaWinczlav Go to Quoted Post

Glad someone else noticed, made a thread about it
#162 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 8:13:14 AM(UTC)
What is the forzathon car this week? They have not post anything about it
#163 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 9:49:37 AM(UTC)
You're serious?! Why would they only put it up for an hour? That's absolutely ridiculous. What's even worse is my internet has been out for 4 days, thanks to Verizon's BUM self, having some maintenance issue or some dumb **** . I literally just got it on and saw someone on the facebook group pages post about the capri being on forzathon only to see this stupid alfa romeo up that literally anyone can get in a wheelspin. That ain't even right, man.
#164 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 12:15:43 PM(UTC)
Well the update should have been out 2 days ago & the Car Pass cars have a release date of the 22nd, today, but no update or Car Pass cars are available, am I missing something?
#165 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 11:29:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AlyzzaWinczlav Go to Quoted Post

Yes, saw it too. Went to bed before seasons changed but then it was gone.
#166 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2018 1:41:15 AM(UTC)
very sad that no car brand Mitusbishi. Let's hope that they someday add them. Because in the previous parts they were and it was very fun
#167 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2018 8:19:13 PM(UTC)
What up guys, I was wondering if anyone knew what season it would be on Christmas Eve and Christmas day because i'm festive and I would hate for the season to be like summer or spring you feel, Thank you

[Mod Edit - thread merged. See the list of future season dates in post #2. - MM]

Edited by user Monday, November 26, 2018 8:24:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#168 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 3:52:12 AM(UTC)
Summer
#169 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 6:48:19 AM(UTC)
Somebody dont know seasons in the order... :P

...or just all the seasons lol xD
 2 users liked this post.
#170 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 7:16:31 AM(UTC)
Doesn't bother me any. It will be winter in real life. If you want winter, you can look out the window. If anything, a fantasy world where it's summer will be a welcome reprieve.
#171 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 7:20:04 AM(UTC)
It will be pumpkin spice!
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
 1 user liked this post.
#172 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 7:22:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post
Doesn't bother me any. It will be winter in real life. If you want winter, you can look out the window. If anything, a fantasy world where it's summer will be a welcome reprieve.

That doesn't take a fantasy world. Just the southern hemisphere. It's summer there. Aussies can fry their xmas dinner out on tarmac.
 1 user liked this post.
#173 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 7:44:32 AM(UTC)
For me, since I live in Argentina, it's gonna be Summer, both in the game and in reality. Santa Claus comes with his bathing suit on...
 2 users liked this post.
#174 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 7:48:04 AM(UTC)
I have a feeling they’ll do something at least on Christmas day
https://www.forzamotorsp.../en-US/gallery/Hooptyroo
All designs are available as full kits and individual pieces.
#175 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 2:20:52 PM(UTC)
What times do the FXX and C-type DLC cars go live. It always says the next day but some times I can use them later in the day before.
18 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error