18 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext
 5 users liked this post.
#126 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2018 2:39:41 PM(UTC)
Content update Three (should arrive Nov. 20 in advance of the Nov. 22 Summer Season changeover) announced during #ForzaMonthly:

#127 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2018 2:43:35 PM(UTC)
Did they elaborate on the service checks?
#128 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2018 9:47:49 PM(UTC)
Glad to see that the devs are making a point of including community feedback in future updates. More car customization options are always welcome.

Just out of curiosity I checked the Forza Support website, and there's no place that I can see to leave feedback. Looks like they'll be updating the site as part of the update as well.
2007 Toyota Blade Master G
2007 Toyota Blade Master G

Post Checklist: Spelling/Grammar - Constructive - Respectful
 4 users liked this post.
#129 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 3:53:45 AM(UTC)
Please let BBS RS be in the Rim update. changeable lip width with paintable centers would be a dream come true.
 2 users liked this post.
#130 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 5:30:15 AM(UTC)
Curious to see the painting improvements. The "allowing you to paint sub-groups more easily" bit has me hoping you can select doors/fenders/widebody/etc. for base painting.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#131 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 6:53:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ti Hsien Go to Quoted Post
Curious to see the painting improvements. The "allowing you to paint sub-groups more easily" bit has me hoping you can select doors/fenders/widebody/etc. for base painting.

I'm thinking more of stripes and manufacturer decals.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#132 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 11:03:48 AM(UTC)
They took a few examples. For example cars like the Chiron who have two-tone colours are paintable with two colours. Until now the whole car has been painted with the custom colour but now you can change each colour, so you can change the bright blue and the dark blue for different colours. They said this feature is available for "most of the cars". I think for good examples with two-tone themes you can name cars like the Veyron, Chiron or maybe the Vulcan. However they also said you can paint all rims in two tones. Sorry for my bad english but hope you guys are able to understand what I'm trying to tell you :)
 2 users liked this post.
#133 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 2:55:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Icefox003 Go to Quoted Post
They took a few examples. For example cars like the Chiron who have two-tone colours are paintable with two colours. Until now the whole car has been painted with the custom colour but now you can change each colour, so you can change the bright blue and the dark blue for different colours. They said this feature is available for "most of the cars". I think for good examples with two-tone themes you can name cars like the Veyron, Chiron or maybe the Vulcan. However they also said you can paint all rims in two tones. Sorry for my bad english but hope you guys are able to understand what I'm trying to tell you :)

Interesting. Not what I was hoping for, but it still sounds potentially useful to me. Thankee for the info. And if you hadn't said "sorry for my bad english" I wouldn't have known that it might not be your native language. ;)
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#134 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 5:45:45 PM(UTC)
I need to buy the season pass
#135 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 6:44:22 PM(UTC)
Hoping to see some fixes for a lot of the ongoing issues.
#136 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2018 9:49:43 AM(UTC)
Intresting hope to get last of the halloween party stuff tomorrow no other way to aquire them
#137 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2018 2:12:05 PM(UTC)
It's sad that we still can't paint the break calipers...
 1 user liked this post.
#138 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2018 2:25:28 PM(UTC)
So i woke up today with a few of my designs getting more downloads in the last 12 hours than in the whole 2 weeks since making them. I wondered what was going on. Ill use my rx7 design as an example. It had accumulated around 50 downloads in the last 2 weeks, i woke up with it at 130 downloads. I searched for rx7 designs but it still only showed the ones with 1000s of downloads. But then i got into the rx7 and searched designs for "current car" this time it showed 5 paintjobs including mine infront of the ones with loads of downloads. (This also showed when i went to purchase the car) until now, the only designs ive seen in the first page is the most ones with the most downloads. This happened with 4 of my designs all for different cars and now theyre actually getting seen. Does anyone have any info on this? I think its fantastic that other people can now get there designs seen but want to know how it all works :)
Thankyou :)
#139 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2018 4:29:35 PM(UTC)
Does anybody know what the first MAJOR DLC will be?
#140 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 4:17:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RogueChihuahua Go to Quoted Post

No Expansions have been announced yet, we know there will be 2, but no idea as to what they will contain.
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

1 user liked this post.
#141 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 5:18:09 AM(UTC)
I bet thise new rimms are same as fm7😂
 2 users liked this post.
#142 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 6:30:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kitu666 Go to Quoted Post
I bet thise new rimms are same as fm7😂

That's what I've been thinking and worrying about too. We'll have to wait and see, if they are the same it's pretty obvious they left them out in FH4 just to hype people on 'new' wheels in an update 2 months after release. Not that all of FM7s new wheels were average, there were some good ones too. But the majority of them I would never see myself using on any of my cars.

Honestly, I'd like to see some updates on the current wheels too.... To this day in my opinion the TE37s and RE30 look way off what they do in real life, there isn't even a comparison. There is so much potential for new wheels like the Volk GTS, CE28N, Wedssport SA90, SA55, some new BBS wheels and maybe a couple of new OZ wheels. They've been using the same wheels for game after game and there are so many missing that we had in FM4 like the Zender Turbo, Gemballa etc.

I wish they'd focus some more on at least adding more wheels from the manufacturers already present in the game like Rota. There are hundreds and hundreds of Rotas available in the market, why have we been stuck with the same ones for about 8 years? Granted they are pretty much copies of other wheels it would be nice to have some more options to choose from.
#143 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 12:15:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Arceus111 Go to Quoted Post
Am I the only one who is kind of disappointed that Christmas is Horizon 4 is going to be an in-game summer? :/

tho you could celebrate with the new create route thing and make the biggest map ever and make it winter :P
#144 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 12:34:18 AM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 4 GymkhanaTEN Vehicles trailer

https://youtu.be/K2492gqA5II
#145 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 5:47:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RogueChihuahua Go to Quoted Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjGKa4tkU8Q
#146 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 9:16:43 PM(UTC)
@ManteoMax At the beginning of this thread in post #2 you show the '19 911 GT3 as a "community voted" Forzathon shop car. Where do we go to vote for cars we'd like to see in the Forzathon shop? Also you have this thread for the last winter season: https://forums.forzamoto...rough-November-15.aspx?=

Are you splitting up the seasonal content threads away from this one now?

Thanks.
 1 user liked this post.
#147 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 7:23:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ConfusedGalaxy6 Go to Quoted Post
@ManteoMax At the beginning of this thread in post #2 you show the '19 911 GT3 as a "community voted" Forzathon shop car. Where do we go to vote for cars we'd like to see in the Forzathon shop? Also you have this thread for the last winter season: https://forums.forzamoto...rough-November-15.aspx?=

Are you splitting up the seasonal content threads away from this one now?

Thanks.

The vote was a one time Twitter vote, at least for now. No other cars have been put up to vote on.

#148 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 8:00:20 AM(UTC)
The weekly seasonal threads offer a place for discussion about the events and content in detail. Here's the current Spring thread:

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Current Season: Spring
This is the closing season of Series 2. Next change: Thursday, November 22 at 6:30am Pacific (Forzathon Shop at 6am)

DLC cars: Vauxhall Insignia and VX220
Forzathon Shop cars: Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Hoonicorn (new Exclusive) | BMW M5 FE (an existing Exclusive)
Forzathon Shop clothing: Police Hats
Event rewards: Police outfits, Arooga/Bwahhh horns
Event highlights: Caterham, Eagle Speedster, Hypercars, Vintage Racers

This thread is pinned as a central source to see content from the viewpoint of multiple seasons. On Monday Playground will provide a preview of the next content update for November 22 - December 20 seasons:
"Join us for our next #ForzaHorizon4 live-stream on Monday 19th at 1800 GMT! We'll talk about the Fortune Island Expansion and the monthly update. We’ll also be joined by a special guest for an expert’s insight into the great user-created Blueprint Events you’ve been sharing!"
https://twitter.com/WeAr...atus/1063399114476584960

#149 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 8:52:24 AM(UTC)
So I've scoured through and can't find a definite answer, when is the new update being released with the new wheels and paint etc.? Not the dlc expansion. Thanks in advance
#150 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 12:01:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: woolybugga Go to Quoted Post
So I've scoured through and can't find a definite answer, when is the new update being released with the new wheels and paint etc.? Not the dlc expansion. Thanks in advance

no date has been announced so you wont get a definitive answer
18 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error