40 Pages<<383940Prev
#976 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2020 10:47:03 AM(UTC)
Here i am struggling to sell 20 mil worth of cars without selling the cars i dont wanna lose all so i can buy the stupidly priced 20mill ae86 , that i cant keep living without
@SlidinSniper

Zionwhyte@gmail.com
#977 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2020 1:50:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SlidinSniper Go to Quoted Post
Here i am struggling to sell 20 mil worth of cars without selling the cars i dont wanna lose all so i can buy the stupidly priced 20mill ae86 , that i cant keep living without

What's the most that you can sell a GT40 64 for? It used to be about 10 Million, or even 20 Million. You buy a second for 1 Million, sell it for top price (don't sell your original one). Keep doing that and you should have 20 Million in no time. If you tell me when you are selling one I will buy it even for 20 Million. I can earn 20 million in a couple of days doing nothing, because I'm legendary so I don't mind.
#978 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2020 4:33:51 PM(UTC)
Hello I’m a huge Forza fan I have the ultimate edition of all of them and by far the Auction House in Horizon 4 is the worst. It’s either completely broken or worthless. Sniping is bad and I understand that that’s hard to stop but I’ve lost count how many I’ve lost and either bid fails loses it for me or it ends with me winning then bam no I lost. Needs fixed badly in a game like this.

Sorry about the rant Turn 10. I really do love your games.
40 Pages<<383940Prev

Notification

Icon
Error