This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
38 Pages<<363738Prev
#926 Posted : Tuesday, December 24, 2019 8:20:32 AM(UTC)
Is there any way you can check how much you paid for a car on auction? I’ve looked around but can’t really find anything.
#927 Posted : Tuesday, December 24, 2019 12:13:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dzniel1157 Go to Quoted Post
Is there any way you can check how much you paid for a car on auction? I’ve looked around but can’t really find anything.

It shows up when you buy it, but if you collect the car it isn't available any more.
#928 Posted : Sunday, December 29, 2019 3:36:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
All you guys gotta do at the moment is buy, and sell the Supra. Nobody seems to know that it's in the Autoshow.

That was a nice little earner - buy at $138k, tune & paint ($80k) and sell for $522k.
Something changed in the last week and the $522k has become $320k.
same tuner and painter.

Still got 18 tuned to 999 - watch and wait.
#929 Posted : Sunday, December 29, 2019 8:25:16 PM(UTC)
Single thing. What level or something else, How to get the auction house
#930 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 4:38:24 AM(UTC)
I've noticed the bugatti divo's current max buyout for a non legendary painter is still stuck at 140,000. I know it is easily worth much more than that but it has been over two months since it released and the value hasn't budged. Will cars like the Bugatti Divo ever get their auction house values fixed?

Edited by user Thursday, January 9, 2020 4:41:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#931 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 5:26:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: aDreamZ Go to Quoted Post
I've noticed the bugatti divo's current max buyout for a non legendary painter is still stuck at 140,000. I know it is easily worth much more than that but it has been over two months since it released and the value hasn't budged. Will cars like the Bugatti Divo ever get their auction house values fixed?

My impression is that something has gone wrong with the pricing for various cars. The Hoonigan RS200 was up at 15,000,000 at one stage. It was then a prize car and, understandably, reduced. However, it’s been stuck at just over 200,000 max buyout for weeks - despite every one which is listed being sold instantly. Somewhat annoying, as I have about 5 of them spare!
#932 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 5:38:10 AM(UTC)
The auction pricing has always been bad, and needs changing to a new method.
#933 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 5:47:41 AM(UTC)
Sold a car for 5 mil and the AH took away 700k. I really don't need money at this point but still, 700k? It's just too much IMO.
#934 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 5:54:24 AM(UTC)
Yes
#935 Posted : Monday, February 3, 2020 12:22:44 AM(UTC)
I’ve been playing about a month and can already tell the auction house is a **** tip.. I’m from the old school days of FM1,2,3,4 when the auction houses were actually useful.. hopefully they will address it but with the game (and problem) already been sat there for so long I highly doubt that they will address it..

Edited by user Monday, February 3, 2020 12:23:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#936 Posted : Monday, February 3, 2020 4:43:38 AM(UTC)
The current system has its flaws, but for getting autoshow cars without relying on wheelspins, it definitely works. As much as getting some ultra rare cars is based on luck of the draw, the current system caps everything at 20 millions. From FM2 to FM4, the rare cars (unicorns) were always going up to the maximum credits you can get in the game, which would definitely happen in FH4 with the ultra rare cars like the Capri FE.
#937 Posted : Saturday, February 29, 2020 7:01:18 PM(UTC)
Can anyone please explain the mechanism for increasing/decreasing prices currently?

There's a stack of Hummer Opentop's and BMW M3 GTR's going for 10mil+, whereas the sought after Lambo Hurican P's disappear in a split second and are less than 200k!!??
#938 Posted : Sunday, March 1, 2020 5:39:41 PM(UTC)
Some cars are buggen. Hoonigan rs200 never made it over 300k.. Yet thousands sold a while ago for max buyout in a second. 599xxE can't get over 8 million now for some reason even though they sell in a second. Yet the AMR has been out for a few days and is already at 2.5+ million.

I'm surprised the pista/divo/812 are all over 1 million now.

Nothing is going to change though, at least it's not like it used to be where only painters\tuners could sell for high amounts.
#939 Posted : Monday, March 2, 2020 2:17:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tsujen Go to Quoted Post
Some cars are buggen. Hoonigan rs200 never made it over 300k.. Yet thousands sold a while ago for max buyout in a second. 599xxE can't get over 8 million now for some reason even though they sell in a second. Yet the AMR has been out for a few days and is already at 2.5+ million.

I'm surprised the pista/divo/812 are all over 1 million now.

Nothing is going to change though, at least it's not like it used to be where only painters\tuners could sell for high amounts.

It's just that the maths is messed up, they could fix it.
#940 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 4:10:18 PM(UTC)
i am fairly new to horizon 4 and i enjoy the auction house but i dont understand why you are limited to selling only so many cars a day. its like minecraft saying you have used enough blocks for today come back in 24 hours or gta saying you have used enough bullets for this time period come back tomorrow. who ever heard of a developer trying to limit a players fun. some people enjoy the auction house as much as driving but to put limitations on it is just bizzare. its like going to a real auction and the auctioneer saying oh im sorry you have bought enough for today. this is just plain stupid. so what if certain players dominate the auctions, its all fair in love and war. this was a dumb idea sorry forza for just wanting to enjoy the game.
#941 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2020 10:12:23 AM(UTC)
does anyone know why i cant sell my 10 milion vehicle just for 1 milion and it happens to every vehicle
38 Pages<<363738Prev

Notification

Icon
Error