This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
35 Pages<<333435Prev
#851 Posted : Tuesday, October 8, 2019 4:10:13 AM(UTC)
Yeah, the AH works a lot better now. Most “rare” cars can now be sold for decent money. There’s only a few exceptions - Capri FE, 812 etc last time I looked - where the value isn’t reflective at all. It seems to be because those are so rarely sold that the AH isn’t picking up enough data to significantly increase the price. I had a clear out of some rare duplicates last night I’d acquired over the last couple of weeks and raised about 30,000,000 with no effort.

Coupled with the duplicate car solve on wheel spins and keeping the garage under control is now a lot easier.
#852 Posted : Tuesday, October 8, 2019 4:37:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Yeah, the AH works a lot better now. Most “rare” cars can now be sold for decent money. There’s only a few exceptions - Capri FE, 812 etc last time I looked - where the value isn’t reflective at all. It seems to be because those are so rarely sold that the AH isn’t picking up enough data to significantly increase the price. I had a clear out of some rare duplicates last night I’d acquired over the last couple of weeks and raised about 30,000,000 with no effort.

Coupled with the duplicate car solve on wheel spins and keeping the garage under control is now a lot easier.

Capri FE I sold for 20 Million a few weeks ago.
#853 Posted : Tuesday, October 8, 2019 11:29:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post

Thats because you are a Legendary Painter/Tuner (50,000 downloads, likes or uses for either paint or tunes). Everyone else thats not a legendary can only sell for minimum which I think is under 200K.
#854 Posted : Wednesday, October 9, 2019 12:31:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mossmanfly Go to Quoted Post

Thats because you are a Legendary Painter/Tuner (50,000 downloads, likes or uses for either paint or tunes). Everyone else thats not a legendary can only sell for minimum which I think is under 200K.

I don't think I ever got Legendary Status, I never got the badge. Anyway I can't sell all cars for 20M only some of them.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 9, 2019 3:36:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#855 Posted : Wednesday, October 9, 2019 4:05:01 AM(UTC)

I don't think I ever got Legendary Status, I never got the badge. Anyway I can't sell all cars for 20M only some of them.

Im pretty sure the Capri FE cant be sold for 20mil by anyone other than Legendary. As far as I know you don't get any badge or anything to say you are legendary.

Are the other cars you're trying to sell either been tuned by you or has a paint job that you have applied (Ones that show you as the creator)? If not then you wont be able to sell them for 20mil its only when you auction a car with either of those that you can sell for 20mil.

Im not legendary so I can see what I can auction a Capri FE and ill post on here later.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 9, 2019 4:06:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#856 Posted : Wednesday, October 9, 2019 5:13:21 AM(UTC)
Im pretty sure the Capri FE cant be sold for 20mil by anyone other than Legendary. As far as I know you don't get any badge or anything to say you are legendary.

Are the other cars you're trying to sell either been tuned by you or has a paint job that you have applied (Ones that show you as the creator)? If not then you wont be able to sell them for 20mil its only when you auction a car with either of those that you can sell for 20mil.

Im not legendary so I can see what I can auction a Capri FE and ill post on here later.

So if I paint a car I can sell it for 20M.. cool!

Edited by user Wednesday, October 9, 2019 12:01:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#857 Posted : Wednesday, October 9, 2019 6:03:53 AM(UTC)
I checked last night and I can only auction a Capri FE for just over 200,000. Would assume Aqua must have legendary status.
#858 Posted : Wednesday, October 9, 2019 6:26:56 AM(UTC)
Yes I can sell any car for 20M if I paint it! I thought you had a Crown by your name or something.
#859 Posted : Wednesday, October 9, 2019 8:10:15 AM(UTC)
I checked last night and I can only auction a Capri FE for just over 200,000. Would assume Aqua must have legendary status.

Like wise, bone stock for me is 215k
#860 Posted : Wednesday, October 9, 2019 8:26:02 AM(UTC)
Sold Jeep DD for 20 mil last Thursday. No status needed for that one.
#861 Posted : Wednesday, October 9, 2019 4:29:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post

There are some cars that can be sold for 20mil by anyone, Hoonigan Porsche is another example. The Jeep DD will lose its value overtime, if you have a spare one try in a few days to see what price you could list it for and see if its still 20mil.

As far as im aware being a legendary tuner or painter means you could sell any car no matter what at 20mil maximum buyout., obviously no one would by a bog standard Focus or MX5 for 20mil.
#862 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 1:14:41 AM(UTC)

highest buyout price for a standard Jeep DD is 4,194,000 now
 1 user liked this post.
#863 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 4:53:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Alfie Boy 18 Go to Quoted Post

highest buyout price for a standard Jeep DD is 4,194,000 now

Found the best way it to empty garage of vehicles you can buy (the low cost of course), delete, and stock up on rare with good (common at times) values ;)
#864 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 10:24:30 AM(UTC)
Probably worth buying the Jeep for the 3,000,000 or so that they can currently be purchased for in the AH. A lot of people will have picked them up last week (hence why the buyout has reduced so much) but that buyout will now start to rise again. Give it a couple of weeks and should be a nice profit.

Edited by user Sunday, October 27, 2019 10:47:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#865 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 7:39:49 AM(UTC)
I have some cars worth 10 million credits. I'm trying to sell them for min 8 million credits but can only get Max 2,3 million credits. Any one know why?
#866 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 7:47:14 AM(UTC)
Because you bought the cars for communist prices at a planned economy auto dealer and now you're selling the cars on a market where market prices apply.
#867 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 7:50:20 AM(UTC)
Because the game now tracks how much cars are being sold for in the AH and alters the maximum buyout accordingly. Rare cars with low values increase and commonly available high value cars which aren’t actually very useful decrease.

Edited by user Sunday, October 27, 2019 1:49:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#868 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 9:53:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XXX 2zigenTuner Go to Quoted Post
Because you bought the cars for communist prices at a planned economy auto dealer and now you're selling the cars on a market where market prices apply.

Not really a polite answer is it. This is a game and it did take me alot of time to save up for 10 mill cred. And to only get around 2,2 is terrible
#869 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 10:45:23 AM(UTC)
Its because new action house rules: cars that nobody buys decrease in price over time, cars that buy fast - rise in price.
#870 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 1:26:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ridensuto Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: XXX 2zigenTuner Go to Quoted Post

Not really a polite answer is it. This is a game and it did take me alot of time to save up for 10 mill cred. And to only get around 2,2 is terrible

Then why are you selling it if you put in the time to acquire it?
#871 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2019 3:40:55 AM(UTC)
Yeah, the AH works a lot better now. Most “rare” cars can now be sold for decent money. There’s only a few exceptions - Capri FE, 812 etc last time I looked - where the value isn’t reflective at all. It seems to be because those are so rarely sold that the AH isn’t picking up enough data to significantly increase the price.

3 weeks later this is still the same then. I just got a second Capri FE and can only auction it for 256k. I also got a 2nd Ferrari 812 recently which I did auction even though I wasn't allowed to ask a realistic price either. But I figured I'd make someone happy.
#872 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2019 5:18:07 AM(UTC)
I doubt it will change for those two cars. The problem, of course, is that no one wants to auction their second Capri or 812 for peanuts so if becomes circular as there is no trade.

The way around it would be for it to be recognised that those two cars are incredibly rare and just set a 20,000,000 buyout on them, removing them from the current system. I suspect that would get some trade going.
#873 Posted : Thursday, November 14, 2019 11:42:00 AM(UTC)
Still can't sell the Bugatti Divo, Capri FE or Hoonigan RS200 for anything other than peanuts.
#874 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 5:26:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Still can't sell the Bugatti Divo, Capri FE or Hoonigan RS200 for anything other than peanuts.

Same story for Mclaren 600LT and PO cars
35 Pages<<333435Prev

Notification

Icon
Error