This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
37 Pages<<3132333435>>PrevNext
#801 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 9:38:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: upcaman Go to Quoted Post
Re-posted From Other Thread:

Ok, this has got to be user ban or something as I am not able to buy or bid on any car I just get bid fail error even though the cars are there and there is hours before the end of the auction but I still get the bid fail error and says try later. Same is happening even with the Buyout it says failed try again later.

Its obvious that it's not wide spread all users as the auctions are still taking bids and getting successful buyouts. So it;s just my user account that is being affected and I want this fixed now!

I have paid my money to own and play the game and have complied with all the rules even though it's obvious there is blatant abuse happening by other users who are not getting blocked or banned.

-upcaman

Have you reached your limit for the day
Are those other people beating you to a bid so yours is unsuccessful

#802 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 9:55:11 PM(UTC)
10 mil for the Rebel? Nice...

I should tidy up my garage. :)
#803 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 10:13:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MuffinsX Go to Quoted Post
I just saw a chevy ZR2 sell for 20 mil on the auction house. I quickly checked how much i cound sell mine as i was absolutly sure it wasnt worth that much and turns out i can auction mine (stock tune and no paint job) for a whoping 158 000 credits. So what gives? Sure im not a legendary painter or tuner but even that wouldnt explain the 19 842 000 credits difference.

So again, what gives?

That is the difference
#804 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 6:39:36 AM(UTC)
Finally sold the junk in may garage and made 20 million from it, that's pretty good.
#805 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 6:35:15 AM(UTC)
I wonder what’s going to happen to the Apollo prices seeing as it’s for sale for 2000 FP.
#806 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2019 5:33:39 AM(UTC)
Good to see there is actually something in the auction house these days.

#807 Posted : Sunday, July 28, 2019 5:19:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
I wonder what’s going to happen to the Apollo prices seeing as it’s for sale for 2000 FP.

Not much, just sold one for 19M.
#808 Posted : Sunday, July 28, 2019 10:50:01 PM(UTC)
Still searching for the Chevy Monte Carlo and the Ford Capri FE, but haven't seen those even once, let alone was able to bid on it.
#809 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 12:49:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: InspectHrGadget Go to Quoted Post
Still searching for the Chevy Monte Carlo and the Ford Capri FE, but haven't seen those even once, let alone was able to bid on it.

There wouldnt be much around
If you do see one you would be best to buyout immediately than to bid since they are so rare
#810 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 1:41:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

There wouldnt be much around
If you do see one you would be best to buyout immediately than to bid since they are so rare

I find the LaRacer Horizon Story too hard, but maybe achievable with the help of youtube, but really hoping the Capri FE ends up in the Forzathon Shop.

The reward cars from the other Horizon Stories were easier to find in the AH.

Edited by user Monday, July 29, 2019 1:42:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#811 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 8:50:08 AM(UTC)
Are the following cars still blocked in the auction house?

2017 Nissan GT-R PO
2017 Mercedes-AMG GTR PO
2017 Ford Focus RS PO

Not sure about the 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS PO, couldn't find it yet.

Edited by user Saturday, August 3, 2019 9:16:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza-Achievements: 899 / 900 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#812 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 5:56:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post

2017 Nissan GT-R PO
2017 Mercedes-AMG GTR PO
2017 Ford Focus RS PO

Porsche is available, got one in a drop the other day. Not sure about others.
 1 user liked this post.
#813 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 7:42:56 AM(UTC)

Maybe if the Capri could be sold for more than approx. $150,000 there would be more. That's all I can get for mine. The Monte is easy to get. Just finish the LaRacer missions. They aren't that hard to 3 star.
#814 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 9:46:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LastXParade Go to Quoted Post

Yup finally found one today.
But I can't seem to find the PO Nissan, Ford and Mercedes-AMG.
#815 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 2:19:21 PM(UTC)

Dang, I want that Porsche bad. I look all the time and haven’t been that lucky yet...
#816 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 3:42:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VemmeKart99 Go to Quoted Post

Dang, I want that Porsche bad. I look all the time and haven’t been that lucky yet...

I think the AMG PO car is not allowed to be auctioned. I tried mine when the auction house rules changed just to see what it would sell for. Couldn't even get that far. Gave me an error message of some sort. Unfortunately I doubt you'll find that one at auction ever. Not sure about the Nissan. The Ford is the only PO car I haven't scored at the auction.
#817 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 3:49:09 PM(UTC)

2017 Nissan GT-R PO
2017 Mercedes-AMG GTR PO
2017 Ford Focus RS PO

All 3 of those cars and the other 2 sennas as well as the HS taxi were blacklisted a few months ago. if you own them you can keep them but sadly they can't be sold in the AH any longer.
#818 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 4:39:59 PM(UTC)
Oh well then my car collection is complete I guess, because I highly doubt they will make these cars available again.
What about the 2 Sennas? Like what was the difference compared to the regular Senna?
#819 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 7:46:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wodanswolf45 Go to Quoted Post

2017 Nissan GT-R PO
2017 Mercedes-AMG GTR PO
2017 Ford Focus RS PO

All 3 of those cars and the other 2 sennas as well as the HS taxi were blacklisted a few months ago. if you own them you can keep them but sadly they can't be sold in the AH any longer.

Sennas and HS taxi/bel aire were removed from people's garages, too. The 3 unreleased PO cars can't be auctioned, but haven't been removed (yet). After the major issues the removal created, who knows if it'll happen.
#820 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 12:05:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: upcaman Go to Quoted Post
Re-posted From Other Thread:

Ok, this has got to be user ban or something as I am not able to buy or bid on any car I just get bid fail error even though the cars are there and there is hours before the end of the auction but I still get the bid fail error and says try later. Same is happening even with the Buyout it says failed try again later.

Its obvious that it's not wide spread all users as the auctions are still taking bids and getting successful buyouts. So it;s just my user account that is being affected and I want this fixed now!

I have paid my money to own and play the game and have complied with all the rules even though it's obvious there is blatant abuse happening by other users who are not getting blocked or banned.

-upcaman

Have you reached your limit for the day
Are those other people beating you to a bid so yours is unsuccessful

I have the same issue on PC and Xbox one X with all cars that want. on every car i do a buyout or bid you getting the messege try again later bla bla bla. Have this to do that you buy many cars or something. Selling cars works fine.

Nevermind, on this forum and support you dont get answers, shame you. looks all useless to me.

Edited by user Wednesday, August 7, 2019 9:15:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#821 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 1:58:39 AM(UTC)
Apologies if repeated from a post already however I don't seem to be able to find an answer anywhere.
For the last month-ish when I go to sell a car on the AH my prices seem really low. Barely 1/3 of value. I'm not reaching max sales, I haven't sold for a week at least but I've just put up a Nismo GTR LM worth 1.1m but max buy out I could set was 396k. A Dino 246 GT worth 450k had a max buy out of 63k! They're both stock, both unused. Any car I put for auction is being hit by ridiculously low prices with no messages or notifications as to why. Any one have any info that might help? Much appreciated.
 1 user liked this post.
#822 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 3:27:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ResoluteCustoms Go to Quoted Post
Apologies if repeated from a post already however I don't seem to be able to find an answer anywhere.
For the last month-ish when I go to sell a car on the AH my prices seem really low. Barely 1/3 of value. I'm not reaching max sales, I haven't sold for a week at least but I've just put up a Nismo GTR LM worth 1.1m but max buy out I could set was 396k. A Dino 246 GT worth 450k had a max buy out of 63k! They're both stock, both unused. Any car I put for auction is being hit by ridiculously low prices with no messages or notifications as to why. Any one have any info that might help? Much appreciated.

Because Playground does not know the meaning of "free market", that is, they just implemented a price system where max buyout is limited to the average price this car is sold at in the AH, and also the Legendary tuners and painters retain their privileges by which they can sell for up to 20 million while the rabble, which are mostly the ones that couldn't/didn't exploit the system in the first few months, has to make do with much less.

Even then you'd be lucky to sell that Dino for 50k considering it was just given as a reward for a seasonal championship. The Ferrari Daytona is worthless as well, it costs 500k in the Autoshow but you won't be able to sell this car for anything near that. That's just due to the community playing this game which is mostly a bunch of kids obsessed with Japanese cars. A GT-R for example costs about 125k and you can sell it for 100k rather easily.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#823 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 5:30:35 AM(UTC)
Idk, I've sold all my recently acquired crown vics for 4 million plus after getting them for 80% reward.

What's crazy to me is while it's available to everyone right now, I've sold them for 4 million plus. But last month I sold 4 or 5 with first one going for max buyout at ~1.4 million, while the last 3 had max buyout of 3.7 million.

IIRC, the crown Vic has been in the playlist twice now, and I believe the forzathon shop. But I've got several from wheel spins.
 1 user liked this post.
#824 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 7:38:50 AM(UTC)

If I were programming the game, the max buyout would be the sale price of the car + rarity.
 1 user liked this post.
#825 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 8:26:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post

If I were programming the game, the max buyout would be the sale price of the car + rarity.

Back page says that they are hiring
37 Pages<<3132333435>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error