This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
37 Pages<<2728293031>>PrevNext
#701 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 1:36:04 PM(UTC)
Yeah, for exclusive cars like that you would need to buy it out within seconds to have a shot at winning it.
 1 user liked this post.
#702 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 12:10:01 AM(UTC)
I got the Crown Vic today in the AH, I have been searching for this almost everyday since release and maybe only seen 5 come up in that time.

Its always close on the wheel spins and is a current car, I really don't see how there is not hundreds in the AH constantly if it is still a current prize car that only a small percentage of people would want.

Now all I have to do is wait another 6 months for the siren to unlock and pray like never before they fix the lights so the Crown Vic is worth having.

#703 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 12:52:46 AM(UTC)
Yeah when i am looking for a car i always have no luck.
Yesterday i was suprised how much lag i must have.

I was setting up a Bone Shaker for 20Mill - i thought i just try since i got 3 of em.
This darn thing was sold before i got the loading ready that it is online.
still had the loading circle and got the message that it was sold WHILE it was loading.
that where like 3 or 4 seconds.
so no wonder that bidding not works 99% of the time ^^
 2 users liked this post.
#704 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:16:18 AM(UTC)
Tried to sell a BoneShaker to a Buddy.
Was sniped by a *censored* *censored* of *censored* who had even "sniper" in his Gamertag...
Srsl what are they doing with all that stuff? I play legit and have more money than I will ever need.
On top of that I can't get my painter/tuner rank past 5, my paintings/tunings are downloaded/liked but it doesn't seem to count...

Edited by user Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:17:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: spelling, english not my 1st language...

1 user liked this post.
#705 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 11:40:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LoneWolfAlex Go to Quoted Post
Tried to sell a BoneShaker to a Buddy.
Was sniped by a *censored* *censored* of *censored* who had even "sniper" in his Gamertag...
Srsl what are they doing with all that stuff? I play legit and have more money than I will ever need.
On top of that I can't get my painter/tuner rank past 5, my paintings/tunings are downloaded/liked but it doesn't seem to count...

Sniping is allowed, anyone can buy cars in an auction. It takes ages to go past Rank 5.
 1 user liked this post.
#706 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 11:54:09 AM(UTC)
It was sold even before it was listed -> Macro...
My influence should rise for dowloads/likes but doesn't.
#707 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 12:46:19 PM(UTC)

For most people the influence gains glitch at Level 4 and you no longer gain influence for downloads/likes/uses. The only way to gain influence if you are experiencing this is to share more content at 100 influence per share.
#708 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 7:49:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jadigafer7 Go to Quoted Post

For most people the influence gains glitch at Level 4 and you no longer gain influence for downloads/likes/uses. The only way to gain influence if you are experiencing this is to share more content at 100 influence per share.

Great :-(
#709 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2019 1:28:06 PM(UTC)
I have been encountering a problem when I am the winning bid ER and the 'ending soon" has been showing that BAM! SOMEONE steals away my winning bid by one bid and most times it's only by $2k on top of my winning bid without selecting 'Buyout' and the auction is over. This has to be a hack, it's like the auction was force ended like in Motorsport 7 auction where user can end auction anytime.

This is beyond belief that this is not a fixable bug that can be patched. Please fix this.

-upcaman

Edited by user Friday, June 28, 2019 1:29:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#710 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2019 1:50:45 PM(UTC)
Are you sure? They may have just outbidded you at the last minute.
#711 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 10:08:26 PM(UTC)
an AH update is rolling out that will bring common players abilities to list cars at higher prices closer to legendary based on historic average sales of cars. For example, the more cars a legendary tuner/painter sells at 20M the more the non-legendary player can post a car for, as it brings the average sale cost of that car up. So if people want to be able to sell cars at 20M legendary prices, they need to just sit on their exclusive cars until the legendary players have brought the market price up to 20M, then everyone will be able to post for 20M.

The one drawback.... player's with small bank accounts will then be locked out of the sniping market.... and exclusive cars that everyone can sell for 20M will only go to the "Haves" and the "Have nots" will be.... "Have Nots".... this will be interesting to see roll out and see how this impacts the market. Not to mention that non-legendary macro bots, will now have the ability to post their sniped cars for 20M a pop without legendary status once the market prices rise to max....

Snips from the Discord chat here:

#712 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 11:49:29 PM(UTC)
The new auction idea sounds good... timed just as I was about to go legendary :(
#713 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 2:13:33 AM(UTC)
The Auction House update won't help me very much this late in game as I've routinely let go of Wheelspin Exclusive cars for next to nothing. Now I have enough credits that it doesn't really matter if I get 20k or 20m for a Crown Vic or '04 STI. The "hoarders" people whine about, if they ever existed to begin with; had the right idea. This update will reward them handsomely.

Something that would help me out and make a lot of sense is to raise the minimum list amount for people with 700+ cars or else make the Auction House limit a percentage of the total cars in a player's garage.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 2, 2019 2:15:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#714 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 8:28:08 AM(UTC)
More details on the AH Update from Discord:

LOL... I foresee this system definitely getting manipulated.

Depending on how sensitive the algorithm is... this could have very bad effects on the AH economy..... A bunch of 10M CR cars are going to drop down big time too.
#715 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 8:48:41 AM(UTC)

Depending on how sensitive the algorithm is... this could have very bad effects on the AH economy..... A bunch of 10M CR cars are going to drop down big time too.

quite weird logic to me, offer and demand makes the price is rule to me, the less a car is available + the more there are searches for it, the higher should be the price period.

#716 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 8:53:42 AM(UTC)
 1 user liked this post.
#717 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 8:58:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

quite weird logic to me, offer and demand makes the price is rule to me, the less a car is available + the more there are searches for it, the higher should be the price period.

Oh, there's no doubt the exclusives will jump to 20M eventually, but every other car will drop. Legendary's and Bots can also intentionally inflate a 10k CR car all the way to 20M to turn it into a "CR Transfer" car. So PG will need to implement limits on cars that don't make any sense to be worth 20M and can be bought from the autoshow for 10k then sold to an ATM account for 20M on the AH to get accounts to 1B CR with ease. Hopefully, they already foresaw the possible exploits and put measures in to block them.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 2, 2019 8:59:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#718 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 10:02:21 AM(UTC)
JetPartySalad wrote:
AUCTION HOUSE CHANGES

The maximum possible Auction House prices for many cars will now fluctuate based on sales, up to a maximum of 20.000.000 CR. The system will monitor which cars sell quickly, and allow their maximum price to rise over time. The maximum price for cars that do not sell quickly will fall over time, to find an equilibrium. Legendary Painters will not be affected by this system, and will be able to set prices as before. We will monitor the impact of this feature on car prices and continue to respond to it.

https://support.forzamotorsport....ease-Notes-July-1st-2019
#719 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 10:25:30 AM(UTC)
Hopefully this works, who knows what bots might mess it up.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 2, 2019 10:30:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#720 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 7:04:26 AM(UTC)
Hi all, for some strange reason I cannot sell my cars at auction for as much as I used to. This started happening last night. For example, I can normally sell an Aston Martin Vulcan FE for over 1,000,000 but now I can only sell for 800,000. This goes for all my other cars I try to sell. Any ideas to what is up?
 8 users liked this post.
#721 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 8:13:53 AM(UTC)
I don't see why this system is needed. Nobody is forced to pay the max buyout, so why not just allow all cars to have a 100m max buyout, and the market will set the actual selling price at whatever is determined by supply and demand. The game doesn't need to model it at all, just allow a free market to operate.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#722 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 9:37:38 AM(UTC)
Probably because not everyone after a certain car wants to sit and watch a bid go up and up, just buy out and move on with life. And a buyout cap is preferable to having elites dictate even higher ridiculously higher prices.

#723 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 12:25:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

Oh, there's no doubt the exclusives will jump to 20M eventually, but every other car will drop. Legendary's and Bots can also intentionally inflate a 10k CR car all the way to 20M to turn it into a "CR Transfer" car. So PG will need to implement limits on cars that don't make any sense to be worth 20M and can be bought from the autoshow for 10k then sold to an ATM account for 20M on the AH to get accounts to 1B CR with ease. Hopefully, they already foresaw the possible exploits and put measures in to block them.

PG foresaw possible exploits, is it sarcasm ? hope it is as you are speaking of the guys who were thinking making teams for online would manage the ramming, the same who did not anticipate corner bombing and wall riding , the same who thought that locking rivals was a great idea, the same who thought simple full slow down on any collision would be a good thing and not exploited by rammers .... ok I stop there, they are clever at selling game but if any can count on something, it is they anticipate absolutely nothing.

#724 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 3:41:13 PM(UTC)
You bunch of wallys, cant u just answer my question in plain English, Is this something that has just happened in the last 48 hours? [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Thursday, July 4, 2019 2:39:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#725 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 3:51:12 PM(UTC)
I think the best thing would be get rid of buyout all together, allow the minimum bid to be set to whatever you like and make every auction run its entire course with no maximum.
It would be interesting to see how high a rare can actually go. Just like real car auctions!

As for being allowed to list a max buyout 20m for a tune is silly because you have to buy the car blind without knowing what the tune has fitted or how it works - all you know is the person selling it has somehow gained rank for tuning. The same goes for buying a car for inflated prices due to having a paint job you cannot see clearly.

Its obvious rare cars are selling because they are rare, not because of what they have on them.

37 Pages<<2728293031>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error