40 Pages<<2627282930>>PrevNext
#676 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 10:59:06 AM(UTC)
The forza horizon 4 auction house is nothing like it was day 1.
To be honest the crown vic and hot wheels cars arnt rare tbh no car in forza horizon 4 is rare. They should all be in the car marketplace honestly.
I have just about all the cars now this isnt for me but the ones who need those "rare" cars should be able to buy them.
 1 user liked this post.
#677 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 1:26:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ih8monkey Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ih8monkey Go to Quoted Post
How it possible, guy bought two cars from me with only 7 seconds delay between deals.

Running a script on PC

Is it legal or just devs don't care about it?

Considering how long it has been going on I would lean to the latter.
#678 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 3:22:16 AM(UTC)
is it possible to keep cars which haven't been sold in the auction house forever? I have read that there's a time limit of 30 days for cars you bought and for taking money from auctions and after that the cars/money are gone?!

Edited by user Sunday, May 19, 2019 3:59:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#679 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 6:22:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Taxidriver77 Go to Quoted Post
is it possible to keep cars which haven't been sold in the auction house forever? I have read that there's a time limit of 30 days for cars you bought and for taking money from auctions and after that the cars/money are gone?!

Never tried it, but got a warning in the game that they would go.
 3 users liked this post.
#680 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 11:39:20 AM(UTC)
The Auction House is a complete joke in this game. Car rarity doesn't actually mean anything, the values are all bogus and promotes botting, which happens a lot.

I put up a super rare car to sell to myself for as high as it could go (Porsche 911 PO) which was certainly not high enough, I believe it was around 400k? Got sniped by a bot instantaneously, had 0 chance to buy it back.

The rarest car in the game, selling for 400k, while a car you can buy from the Autoshow can be sold for 11mil? I see a problem here.

You, Playground Games, are ruining the economy you tried to protect, by forcing limits on how high our cars can sell for. Regardless of what painter/tuner level I am, I should be able to sell it for upwards of 20mil, any car in the game. By forcing us to sell the rarest cars in the game for scraps, you remove the purpose of putting it up for auction in the first place.
#681 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 3:50:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Taxidriver77 Go to Quoted Post

Its 60 days
After that gone forever both money and cars
#682 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2019 2:12:20 AM(UTC)
I just put 3 cars in the auction, and it said that I was the Tuner for two of them, but I didn't tune them.
#683 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2019 2:23:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
I just put 3 cars in the auction, and it said that I was the Tuner for two of them, but I didn't tune them.

Do you have install any parts of those? Just by installing one part AH will showed that you are tuned that.
#684 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2019 2:40:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post

Do you have install any parts of those? Just by installing one part AH will showed that you are tuned that.

I didn't install anything, I just painted them.
#685 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2019 3:15:23 AM(UTC)

I know now reason, it's forza edition car so it's automaticly upgraded at S998 but because totally stock FE Vulcan is PI955 game show you as a tuner being orginal owner because it cant show "stock" because that car is tuned automaticly.
#686 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2019 3:34:22 AM(UTC)

I know now reason, it's forza edition car so it's automaticly upgraded at S998 but because totally stock FE Vulcan is PI955 game show you as a tuner being orginal owner because it cant show "stock" because that car is tuned automaticly.

Oh, it could say FE Tuned then.
#687 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 3:42:19 AM(UTC)
I've just accidentally listed a car I use often on the auction house.
I went away from the pc and came back, I thought I was on the garage page to select my car, but I was still on the auction.

Anyone know if its possible to cancel a listing? surely you can, It's my car, I can choose to list it, I should be able to cancel my own listing too but can't seem to find how.
Thanks.
#688 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 10:24:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: brynrt10 Go to Quoted Post
I've just accidentally listed a car I use often on the auction house.
I went away from the pc and came back, I thought I was on the garage page to select my car, but I was still on the auction.

Anyone know if its possible to cancel a listing? surely you can, It's my car, I can choose to list it, I should be able to cancel my own listing too but can't seem to find how.
Thanks.

Can't you buy the same car again?
 3 users liked this post.
#689 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 10:46:35 AM(UTC)
So you accidentally pressed to auction it, then accidentally confirmed the auction price, and THEN accidentally put it up for auction?

Well, that's a hell of an accident right there...
A Forza fan since the very beginning way back on original Xbox but apparently I'm just a troll who knows nothing...
#690 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 11:06:12 AM(UTC)
Get a friend to buy it, and then buy it back from them.
#691 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 11:08:49 AM(UTC)
This happened to me once.
Luckly the car I put on the auction is Subaru 22B sti.
So after an hour, the car came back to me.
 1 user liked this post.
#692 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 11:38:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Munch200375 Go to Quoted Post
So you accidentally pressed to auction it, then accidentally confirmed the auction price, and THEN accidentally put it up for auction?

Well, that's a hell of an accident right there...

Nah, pretty insignificant really, and i'm not too surprised I did it tbh, took about 2 seconds at most.
This is the sort of game I play when i'm chilling out, often with the tv on, so I was distracted.
I heard the noise and thought I was pressing the 'get in car' action or whatever it was. I'm used to just spamming the button a few times to get in cars, especially when you're out somewhere and it asks you if you want it delivered to you.

Mistakes will happen, and I realised mine immediately, I would have liked to have rectified it right away, but was unable to cancel the auction.

But you've not really contributed anything at all useful, and know one has yet actually answered my question:
"How to cancel auction" *EDIT: that was the name of my original thread, but an admin has since moved my posts onto the end of this older thread*
Just curious as to if this is actually possible?

I perhaps should pay more attention, but like I say, its just a chill out/casual game for me, it was a lapse in concentration, and I'm not really fussed, I'm just curious, I would have thought you could cancel?

Also it took about 5 hrs to clear this post for publishing anyway so just wondering for future reference.

Thanks for the responses so far anyway guys.

Edited by user Friday, May 31, 2019 2:36:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#693 Posted : Friday, May 31, 2019 1:50:50 AM(UTC)
I've never used it much but all I can say is it's like every single other menu in FH4, so ridiculously slow that it was a chore to use and navigate.
#694 Posted : Friday, May 31, 2019 9:10:50 AM(UTC)
I'm very annoyed that I can't get the Apollo in the Auction House. People just get it within a matter of seconds and I tried 70 times to no avail.
#695 Posted : Friday, May 31, 2019 9:29:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Richi93 Go to Quoted Post
I'm very annoyed that I can't get the Apollo in the Auction House. People just get it within a matter of seconds and I tried 70 times to no avail.

I managed to get it in the first hours after it got unlocked in the AH, but now you gotta be very, very lucky to get one.

If I were you I would stop trying for now. Wait at least a few days because right now there are too many bots getting it. Yes, bots, I'm not making this up, you can easily find videos and other sources showing and talking about it. You can probably still find it on YouTube, the one I saw was deleted so I don't have a link right now. The bots do the search way quicker, thus they can search like 25 times a minute for the Apollo, while I can only search 10 times. There's a big gap in there. Not to mention they're also quicker in the quick buyout method, as it's automatic and immune to human mistakes.

You can even check the buyers names, they'll repeat more than once. They're doing whatever they want with their lives while a bot does everything for them. A bot combined with good connection to the server is just unbeatable, but now think there are thousands of players with this mechanism. It's almost impossible to grab one.

And as we all can see, PG haven't said a single word about it as they simply can't prevent it, that's the truth. This will happen everytime a wanted car as the Apollo comes to the game. I think the same happened with the Ferrari 599XX Evo as it was also very hard to get in the first days.

Edited by user Friday, May 31, 2019 9:30:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#696 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 5:18:46 AM(UTC)
Yup, the AHK macros are ridiculous in this game. They work too well
#697 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 8:25:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Radamanthys461 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Richi93 Go to Quoted Post

I managed to get it in the first hours after it got unlocked in the AH, but now you gotta be very, very lucky to get one.

If I were you I would stop trying for now. Wait at least a few days because right now there are too many bots getting it. Yes, bots, I'm not making this up, you can easily find videos and other sources showing and talking about it. You can probably still find it on YouTube, the one I saw was deleted so I don't have a link right now. The bots do the search way quicker, thus they can search like 25 times a minute for the Apollo, while I can only search 10 times. There's a big gap in there. Not to mention they're also quicker in the quick buyout method, as it's automatic and immune to human mistakes.

You can even check the buyers names, they'll repeat more than once. They're doing whatever they want with their lives while a bot does everything for them. A bot combined with good connection to the server is just unbeatable, but now think there are thousands of players with this mechanism. It's almost impossible to grab one.

And as we all can see, PG haven't said a single word about it as they simply can't prevent it, that's the truth. This will happen everytime a wanted car as the Apollo comes to the game. I think the same happened with the Ferrari 599XX Evo as it was also very hard to get in the first days.

I believe the said "bots" aren't simple keyboard macros to quickly search and buy out the car.
There must be something else going on. For example, they could be connecting directly to game servers, querying for the car, loading the result data (XML, JSON, etc...) and buy out if they find the car there. (don't know if that's possible at all due to encrypted game files)

If that's the case, they could so something to limit the search time by IP, according to the fastest in-game time to do two consecutive searches. This way, such a bot would not work.
#698 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 3:32:35 AM(UTC)
From me auctions are the cheap way to get cars, usually I pay 10-15% price from autosalon FH4.
YOUTUBE CHANNEL WITH TEST DRIVE, DRAG RACES, OFF ROAD IN: FORZA HORIZON 4
#699 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 7:03:17 AM(UTC)
Hi, i was playing forza horizon 4 and I was on the auction house, and I saw a bmw m3 gtr and I tried buying it out and it said buyout closed, is this a bug or is it because it is a exclusive car
 1 user liked this post.
#700 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 10:27:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ID MagmaStorm Go to Quoted Post
Hi, i was playing forza horizon 4 and I was on the auction house, and I saw a bmw m3 gtr and I tried buying it out and it said buyout closed, is this a bug or is it because it is a exclusive car

Not a bug you just weren't fast enough.
40 Pages<<2627282930>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error