6 Pages<<23456PrevNext
#76 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 2:19:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post
I finally found my last road tonight. I'm mad that I didn't spot it before, haha.

Sitting two feet away from your screen and using the Xbox Magnifier definitely helped.

Before I found this, I was wishing for a tour guide that you could pay some credits to and they would set you on a route to a road you've never driven before. It would get more expensive as you found more roads because it would be harder for them to find new roads for you. I thought it was a neat little feature idea.

I can imagine once the Route Creator appears people may well create routes which systematically go over every road in the game. Next best thing.
#77 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 2:45:51 AM(UTC)
I got to 529 and had the achievement pop, I tried using the Xbox magnification thing to zoom in on the map like I did on FH3, checked every road (or so I thought). I'd all but given up, expecting to have really obscure bits of road left to find.

Found the other 2 roads this morning, purely by accident. Whole roads too, don't know how I missed them. 530 was found while following a new friend around freeroam, 531 was found during a race, came up to a checkpoint on a turn, and I noticed the road leading off it was still shadowed.

Yay!
#78 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 5:37:28 AM(UTC)
Yea im 2 roads short to but still got the achievment pop up, strange like
#79 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 1:24:54 AM(UTC)
One of my last roads was the water passages in the area northwest of the lake. They don't show up on the map but they count as roads.
#80 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 4:07:50 AM(UTC)
I also received the achievement when I found 529 roads. So, it took a while but I found the 2 missing parts (unfortunately it was not any of the above).
They were two very small parts that were incomplete.
Completed now with 531/531
As in FH3, keep looking for.
#81 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 5:41:18 AM(UTC)
At 530/531 I scoured all over the map looking for my missing section and couldn't find it. Then barrelling over fields to a Forzathon Live it popped up. I was fully offroad at the time - fields / fences and bushes, but I must have gone close enough to my missing section to trigger it. I can only think I must have gone down most of that road during another event / between Forzathon events, but cut the apex of the hairpin, so didn't complete the road.
#82 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 5:59:50 AM(UTC)
yesterday i tried completing the roads but got stuck with 529/531 while the map showed me no "shadowed" section anywhere. not even a tiny little thing. I drove through every little road there was. Even the entrances to some of the little farms.

I just hope for it to be a display bug the next time i log in but there really was no place left to discover over the map!
#83 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 6:11:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Serres5231 Go to Quoted Post
yesterday i tried completing the roads but got stuck with 529/531 while the map showed me no "shadowed" section anywhere. not even a tiny little thing. I drove through every little road there was. Even the entrances to some of the little farms.

I just hope for it to be a display bug the next time i log in but there really was no place left to discover over the map!

I had the same feeling in FH2, FH3 and now in FH4.
Then, suddenly, there it was, I found it.
So I thought, how did I not see it there before?
Keep Calm, and look for more...

Edited by user Monday, October 8, 2018 6:12:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#84 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 7:44:09 AM(UTC)
I can 100% confirm that you can get 531/531 but the achievement will popup even if you have got 529/531.
#85 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 8:46:06 AM(UTC)
I scoured the map and couldn't see it when I was at 529. Then it popped while I was completing a race. It went through some water, so maybe that was why the achievement popped. I forgot to check if I was actually at 531. I will when I get home. I always enjoy getting that one done.
#86 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 11:03:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Deanc66 Go to Quoted Post
531/531 for me. My last slither was at the building at the top left of the area with Uffington White Horse.

That was it for me too. On the map and mini-map it was filled in,
I drove right up to the front of the house (can't remember if I did that before) and it was 531
#87 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 2:28:28 PM(UTC)
I checked the whole map now for at least 20 Minutes but i cant find any Road i didn't drive. Can anyone help me? Are there some hidden streets?
#88 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 4:40:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Deanc66 Go to Quoted Post
531/531 for me. My last slither was at the building at the top left of the area with Uffington White Horse.

I thought I had that one because the driveway did show a partial orange "L", but checked it anyway based on your description. I guess I had not driven far enough into the driveways - because it popped my 530 and added the tiniest piece of orange. In search of 531 now.
I'll Never Grow Up
'15 C7 Full on Frontal
Forza is for the days I'm not on Track
PM to find out how to join me
#89 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 6:59:39 PM(UTC)
Ugh, I’m on 98% in fh3, and wasn’t looking forward to this one.

Got it.

Was on 526 and couldnt find the 4 I was missing. Found one thanks to the windmill post.

Forgot to mention I normally play on laptop. Decided to play on Xbox and boom found 3 in the upper right corner, and they weren’t small either, I can’t believe I missed them on my laptop.

Oh well poped at 529 and now have 530.

Edited by user Monday, October 8, 2018 7:00:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#90 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 7:09:25 PM(UTC)

No there will be a gap somewhere.

Check if you have any roads where you have driven on both ends of a road but not the middle - the middle will be a little blurry ie you may not see a massive grey section, it might just be a little faint.

In all these types of games I often have doubts but when I find it I realise it was either my eyesight or an optical illusion.

In this game I had no issue finding them all.
I blame the ants.
#91 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 9:50:38 PM(UTC)
So achievement at 529

But is there anything rewarded at 531?
#92 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 6:33:07 AM(UTC)
Just found my last two ^^ they were in plain sight in Edinburgh
#93 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 10:51:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GTA3Rockstar Go to Quoted Post
So achievement at 529

But is there anything rewarded at 531?

No.
#94 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 11:02:20 AM(UTC)
I've looked for like ten times and I have nothing left, but at 530/531 now. I did a race that got me from 529 to 530 and it was a road I had already driven. So that's weird.
#95 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 12:24:28 PM(UTC)
well 531/531 for me. Driving through a field... Yea maybe just a tad.... buggy
#96 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 1:28:44 PM(UTC)
Stuck at 527 and can't find the last four despite going over the map with a fine tooth comb. I'm assuming I'll end up just randomly getting the rest by sheer luck eventually, like in FH2 and 3...
#97 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 1:45:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Quixy Go to Quoted Post
Stuck at 527 and can't find the last four despite going over the map with a fine tooth comb. I'm assuming I'll end up just randomly getting the rest by sheer luck eventually, like in FH2 and 3...

Check over at Mudkickers adventure park. There is one segment of road right next to one of the jump ramps (not the danger sign) that doesn't seem to show as grey when not discovered. It does look sort of orange-ish on the map even if you haven't "found" it yet.
"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
#98 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 2:28:16 PM(UTC)
I got my last one!
I had a few red herring before I spotted a whole road in Edinburgh, I had managed to miss despite looking over and over.
I was in Mudkickers, convinced there was a short section of road I had missed, I thought it might be another tunnel. I now think it was the two sections you drive through to get to the jump, they looked like a short section of track.
#99 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 6:16:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post

No there will be a gap somewhere.

Check if you have any roads where you have driven on both ends of a road but not the middle - the middle will be a little blurry ie you may not see a massive grey section, it might just be a little faint.

In all these types of games I often have doubts but when I find it I realise it was either my eyesight or an optical illusion.

In this game I had no issue finding them all.

well i got it yesterday but i clearly saw nothing anywhere the other day. One road was a tiny bit of the dirt park where you drive through at the intro/showcase with the bikes. The other one was a really little part of the entrance to the player house on the beach a bit away from the castle.

But as said before i really checked for tiny gaps etc aswell and still hardly found those 2.

Oh and for me the achievement didn't pop at 529 but when i actually got it :)

Edited by user Thursday, October 11, 2018 6:17:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#100 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 6:25:47 AM(UTC)
entrance to express railyard is an easy one to miss
6 Pages<<23456PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error