This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2018 10:31:40 AM(UTC)
Hello. I hope someone can help me. This game has serious frame time issues, it should be 16.6 ms, however, its not. MSI Afterburner frame time line and counter shows huge frame time spikes, if you don't limit the game's frame rate manually, it becomes hard to play.

One solution has been nVidia Inspector frame rate limiter to 60 fps+RTSS frame rate cap, however, this is not a perfect solution, unlike other games, the game does not like RTSS to limit the frame rate to 60 and will have small hiccups at any graphical setting, its random however and depends on the track, its not stutter per sé since I don't have any, its a weird frame rate jump or skip. Annoying, moreover when you think an Xbox One runs this without issues and here I am with a GTX 1060 and an i5 4590 struggling. The nVidia frame rate limiter by itself its not enough to smooth out the game.

Any help?

Edited by user Monday, September 17, 2018 10:33:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error