This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages<<3456PrevNext
#101 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2018 2:57:54 PM(UTC)
I hope the next update will solve this problem. Here at Xfi I was able to play using 7.1, but the audio loses quality due to the absence of the speakers.

Edited by user Thursday, October 25, 2018 11:11:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#102 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 12:52:49 PM(UTC)
I have no in game audio except for the start screens I have corsair void pros and whenever i try to use them in game they never work. Whenever I use my speaker my speaker works and gives game sounds. I have tried a lot of this like my headphones are on 8 channel 16 bit 48000Hz there is also no way for me to change the bit rate and hz in sound settings it is grayed out. I don't have a enchantments tab in my sound settings under my headphones so i couldn't try that. I have gone into my sound settings during game and there are only sound only shows up when i have my speaker plugged in and enabled. I have tried disabling everything except my headphones and it still has no audio. I do have realtek drivers and I have corsair driver with iCUE. Please help me get game audio into my headphones.
 1 user liked this post.
#103 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 1:10:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rafatuners Go to Quoted Post
I hope the next update will solve this problem. Here at Xfi I was able to play using 7.1, but the audio loses quality due to the absence of the speakers.

Sadly, even after the newest patch from today, this issue is still not fixed... This is unbelievable, seriously.
#104 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 4:49:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KiNG KiRiASU Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: rafatuners Go to Quoted Post

Sadly, even after the newest patch from today, this issue is still not fixed... This is unbelievable, seriously.

Agree. It's really frustrating :(

#105 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 2:20:02 AM(UTC)
the game is quiet, a 5.1 speaker and the GIGABYTE Realtek HD sound card does not know anyone with this and has this configuration or the like? thanks a lot for help
just the game goes quiet and there is no sound on all the speakers and the basses do not go well
 1 user liked this post.
#106 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 2:39:06 AM(UTC)
wow, this is just wow.

Thanks Turn10/Playground, I love to not play a game. Inability on point.
#107 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 9:46:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: peterlmad Go to Quoted Post
exactly the same thing happens here, first I thought it was my speakers that was faulty, but it's only happening in the forza horizon 4 Demo.

Sounds like an old tv, with the crackling sound, hope this gets fixed, it's both in the menu and in the game while driving aswell.

+1 this worked for me.
#108 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 11:33:26 AM(UTC)
Will they just keep ignoring this issue ?

It's not even in their known problems list..
 3 users liked this post.
#109 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 11:10:17 AM(UTC)
Hi Everyone,

We are aware of an issue with Creative Labs X-Fi cards. These appear to be related to the drivers (last updated in 2016) not working correctly with the UWP spatial audio output we provide to Windows 10 and we are working with the Windows team to see if we can find a solution. We will report through the patch notes if an fix is found and released.

Thank you

| GT: Nitro Glitter | Twitter: @NitroGlitter | Turn 10 Studios Community Support Engineer |
#110 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 12:42:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nitro Glitter Go to Quoted Post
Hi Everyone,

We are aware of an issue with Creative Labs X-Fi cards. These appear to be related to the drivers (last updated in 2016) not working correctly with the UWP spatial audio output we provide to Windows 10 and we are working with the Windows team to see if we can find a solution. We will report through the patch notes if an fix is found and released.

Thank you

Wow, that's it? Really? So, everyone with an Creative X-Fi car is screwed (most likely forever)? Because, we all know, that Microsoft won't fix an issue with an outdated (but still great!) soundcard, which has issues with one particular game... Sorry, but this is another proof that your UWP... thing is just anti consumer! I payed 100 € for the game and now I can only play it by crippling the audio quality. For all other games, too, if I don't want to change it everytime I play a different game. That's... something.

Edited by user Friday, October 26, 2018 12:42:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#111 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 6:59:31 AM(UTC)
At least we get an official reply. Thanks Nitro Glitter.

We can just hope they'll find a fix asap.

Anyway, I only tried the game with the 14-day free Game Pass, so I guess I won't buy or renews the Game Pass until I see a patch, which fixes this issues.
#112 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 7:01:09 AM(UTC)
hi. i dont know if my issue is the same but im with gigabyte z170x gaming 3 eu motherboard which has creative sound blaster x-fi mb3. it delivers absolutely perfect audio with the software(best surround and bass ive heard). im using hyperx cloud 1 headphones. if i just use headphone virtualization from realtek hd audio manager without installing the sound blaster software it sounds like [Mod Edit - Profanity removed - D].
the problem is that in the forza horizon 4 demo none of this is working... EVERY OTHER GAME, my whole pc, videos on the internet, all of them use the enhanced audio that the x-fi mb3 software is providing.
when i open forza horizon 4 demo the intro sounds perfect(with the enhancements from the software) but the moment the game loads into the menu all sound is destroyed. it loses all the bass, all the surround, everything from the x-fi mb3 software is gone. it just goes to completely raw sound...trash. on top of that there is some crackling sound... its like fh4 demo is not detecting any of my audio things on my pc.
is the full game fixed? i really dont wanna buy the game if the audio is garbage. this is the only game that has a problem with the audio. i wish there was a way i can test the whole game with latest updates, this demo is trash.

Edited by user Monday, October 29, 2018 8:28:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#113 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 7:31:20 AM(UTC)
I ended up buying a 5.1 soundbar system just incidentally and am now passing audio to it digitally via GPU so... I no longer "need" my X-Fi.
Sorry to those that haven't found a fix. Prior to me just getting a soundbar, i did the settings fix in one of the first few posts, and was playing fine with that on the xxx.15 drivers.

Note, I think that some of the workarounds should be stickied to the top of the thread if possible by a mod.

Good luck.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 6, 2018 7:32:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#114 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 8:55:29 AM(UTC)
Was hoping the October Update would fix something but stil nothing.
The developers should be ashamed of themselves. Its been months now ignoring this issue.
 1 user liked this post.
#115 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2018 3:17:01 AM(UTC)
This thread should be marked as INVESTIGATING, it has not been answered
#116 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 3:12:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SmegPoison Go to Quoted Post
This thread should be marked as INVESTIGATING, it has not been answered

Exactly! This issue hasn't been resolved, yet. Not even close!
#117 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 12:29:51 AM(UTC)
2.2GB patch out now. Stil nothing fixed. Thanks devs!
#118 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 6:25:51 PM(UTC)
I created a ticket for this a month ago, still no reply for that, and issue has still not been fixed, pity they don't offer refunds, the sound is pretty terrible,I'm having to use my focusrite interface.
#119 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 1:56:43 PM(UTC)
Works for me: https://www.reddit.com/r...ix_for_fellow_creative/
Devs! why this is not a problem in Horizon3 ? Regress in development !
#120 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2018 2:05:03 AM(UTC)
It appears they do not care to fixing it anymore.
#121 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2018 12:36:20 PM(UTC)
After 3 weeks... (!) yesterday received a reply from forza support.

"Hello,

I am looking into this for you and will get back to you as soon as I have more information. Please let me know if your issues becomes resolved before then.

Thank you,"

Workarounds simply bothering me and messing every time with speaker configuration... 2.0 to 7.1 and back.
At some point stopped playing.

Add-ons for FH4? Future Forza? No, thank You.
#122 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 11:34:32 PM(UTC)
I have the problem as well. X-Fi Titanium OEM here. The only way to fix it is to set the 7.1 speaker setup to stop the crackling. What a joke!
#123 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2018 6:12:10 AM(UTC)
Since the demo version the game presents this problem and the staff has not yet corrected.
#124 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2018 4:40:09 AM(UTC)
Hello. Why is this thread marked as "answered" Nothing is done so far to fix this problem?
What are you gonna do about it? Also, why are you ignoring this issue?
We should all refund for this poorly made game.
#125 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 8:41:30 AM(UTC)
I get this problem as well on a soundblaster built on Audio, I thought maybe my audio software Voicemeeter was causing the crackling and static noise, but I uninstalled the software and it still does it. My board EVGA X99 Classified has a soundblaster 3DI chipset, I can't find any newer driver than what I have which is a few years old.
6 Pages<<3456PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error