This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2018 8:45:38 PM(UTC)
I really want the rally expansion however, I cannot find codes. Can someone help me with this?
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 9:47:18 AM(UTC)
Horizon 1 went End of Life 2 years ago. No DLC sold for it since then so IF you didn't already have it, you can't buy it. Same will be true of any Horizon 2 DLC at the end of the month.
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 5:35:24 AM(UTC)
You are lucky.
It's available to purchase from an online store. (gamestop)

If you want it you should grab it quickly while stocks last.
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 10:15:03 AM(UTC)
Horizon 1 Rally DLC also available from Amazon UK (I bought it a couple of weeks ago).
#5 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 5:49:37 PM(UTC)
I own it and it wont let me play it any more was fine till i had to do a new install now it just says out on the December 18th
#6 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 2:46:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HalfwayKey2042 Go to Quoted Post
I really want the rally expansion however, I cannot find codes. Can someone help me with this?

Amazon UK have codes not sure how many if your looking it still buy asap
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 5:36:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DarkKrytos Go to Quoted Post
I own it and it wont let me play it any more was fine till i had to do a new install now it just says out on the December 18th

I re-downloaded (previously owned) the Rally pack as recently as Jul 2018 and it worked fine.
#8 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2019 7:23:20 AM(UTC)
Just a note for anyone still interested in getting the rally expansion - I was able to purchase from Gamestop online last night and redeemed the code in the Xbox store.

I found these instructions from a review on Amazon UK's product page for the Rally expansion and it worked without issue:

"You need to go to the Forza Horizon game icon on your XB1 dashboard, press the Menu button > manage game > ready to install: and there you will have the option to install."

I only ran the first race, but it was fun and looked great in vivid mode on my 4K TV.

I'm hoping Microsoft / Turn 10 will offer the other DLCs again for FH1.

Cheers,

1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2019 7:41:56 AM(UTC)
It's EOL so no DLCs forever.
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 2:26:24 AM(UTC)
if a freind has rally expansion just send him the car and get them to put the rally items on it and you can still claim the car unless its one of the 5 rally cars thats what i did with my Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
 3 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 6:27:05 AM(UTC)
Rally expansion DLC is still available on Amazon.co.uk Got mine a couple weeks ago works perfect!!
#12 Posted : Sunday, July 7, 2019 11:16:03 PM(UTC)
Could somebody help me to buy that rally addon? I tried to use VPN but still iam unable to buy it from the UK Amazon. :/
#13 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 7:02:32 PM(UTC)
Would like to buy forza horizon 1 season pass code (cars and rally exp). Will pay good $$ if you have an unused code!

Notification

Icon
Error