This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
10 Pages<<78910PrevNext
#201 Posted : Saturday, September 22, 2018 8:43:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: reaper mech Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Deuces WiId Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: reaper mech Go to Quoted Post
its off to a great start , would like them to improve their timing system for et ,60ft times to resemble real world numbers not to worried about all the extra upgrades as that would throw other parts of the game off .

a change in the tuning menu so we can drop tire pressures down to get a better foot print for better off the line traction , i know this would also change many things across the game as it would need a new tire model and physics system .

would it be possible to get rid of the pre car camera pan so we can have an extended time to set out rpms .

also deuces it is entirely possible to run 8s with gears higher than 4.33 , and 8k rpm is not really an issue for most irl v8 drag cars (but you better have more than a 2 gear power glide to do it , 3 spd is the minimum i would suggest to try that ) , getting a 9" x 28 under a 72 dart is super feasible if you have the correct rim offset and time to move some metal around with a hammer (mostly around the top edge of the wheel opening )

A powerglide has the same 1:1 final ratio as a TH350/400, which is also the 3rd gear ratio in a TH700 and 4L80E. My car has a Turboglide in it, a 2 speed TH400 and traps over 200mph. It's entirely possible for a hotrod to run 9s with 4.30+ gears, but they also have 33" tires and weight 2,500#. I don't know what it takes to get a 28" under a Dart, but I know it ain't easy to put them under a Fox.

looks like you are going for alot more width than height with your mini tub . you can hit 8s and still weight 3000+ lbs on a 28 inch tire .

but back on topic , bring this to multiplayer with a few more tracks for us to test out

It's built for 275 pro radial and stock suspension class racing, it'll hold a 28/12.5 slick. Quickest et 4.14, fastest trap 204, 1/8 mile of course.

There's plenty of cars putting down 8 second ET's on a 28" tire, but they don't have a 4.33 gear in it.

2 users liked this post.
#202 Posted : Sunday, September 23, 2018 8:50:21 AM(UTC)
Really like the layout so far. I know this isn't a hardcore drag only simulator, so I won't push for rediculous details. I am a big fan of having 60' times. In order to help me tune my suspension for better 60's, I would want the replay camera to start sooner. It seems like the replay starts on the green light and ideally I think it should start when the first Amber light on the tree is lit. It would give players a better chance to critique their launch and watch how the suspension transfers weight.

Another feature I'd like to see is, adjustable rear gears(final drive) only...as in, not having to buy a transmission with different ratios and number of gears to be able to adjust the final drive ratio. I think a few cars may have this feature, but it should really be available across all the vehicles.

I think some class racing could be pretty cool. At the least, I'd like to see 10.0 and 12.0 index classes...where reaction time doesn't matter. Also, a heads up class...kind of like it is now, first to the stripe wins. Can't wait to see where this goes!
 1 user liked this post.
#203 Posted : Sunday, September 23, 2018 10:48:13 AM(UTC)
Turn 10, Microsoft Studios, and Entire Forza Team
Experimental drag Is definitely more enjoyable than the old way of drag racing in the franchise; however there is some things I’d like to see.
1st up, I think there should be a burnout before every race, but limited to 10 seconds or to the host’s preferences.
2: Make it more challenging by disqualifying a player when they cross the centerline.
3: Can we get some skinny front tires or some actual top fuel, alcohol, funny cars, and pro stock cars?
4: skinny tires for the front?
I love the direction you guys are taking the drag scene. Hopefully we as a community can make it as authentic as possible

Edited by user Sunday, September 23, 2018 1:13:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#204 Posted : Sunday, September 23, 2018 12:09:12 PM(UTC)
I love the drag racing you guys are doing now continue with the only thing I would want is be able to select the car the computer uses and not all way have to have it in the same class sometime it would be nice to be able to vs your own cars in your collection that you have modified with other cars in your collection also if we can get 1/2 mile and full mile drags like this too! and that is though out the entire game for the car thing!
 1 user liked this post.
#205 Posted : Sunday, September 23, 2018 12:30:10 PM(UTC)
hello, I have played the Forza games snice day one. and I love them the thing I miss about the first few is you were able to choose what cars the computer used to vs you so you could choose out of you own collection of cars to race against if you wanted to I would love for that to be back for every aspect of 7 also love want you are doing to the drag races so much beater then before. IF you can also make it so we can do 1/2 mile and mile and for the ones who like it 1/8 mile (not for me) and make it so you do not have to have it homogenized, don't get me wrong it graet for good racing but sometime I want to use car my 500 hp beetle to race corvettes and I cant do that right now.
 1 user liked this post.
#206 Posted : Sunday, September 23, 2018 3:15:02 PM(UTC)
I love the rapid pace of races. That said, I would really like it if the post race screen and lobby screen would show the last few run times. Sometimes you get through a few races and forget what the slowest run time was because it would be a few runs or mods ago.
I also agree on the burnout box and actual tree lights ideas I’ve been seeing on this thread.
#207 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 2:01:29 AM(UTC)
I like the concept a lot!!! But, I think there should be a water box so we can heat the tires up so the tires grip rather than having the tires spin on launch. Having hot sticky tires is a big deal when drag racing. Another thing, when the experiment is complete and you launch this update we should get some dragsters, funny cars, pro mods and outlaw cars, those should be included in the package because that is what makes drag race so big. Also, put in some actual drag racing courses; Summit Racing Park, Las Vegas, Charlotte and many more. Lastly, there should be more tuning available, you should be able to tune the supercharger, the turbo and many more things, this is crucial so you can get the maximum power out of the car, and with that there should be a breaking point where the engine just lets go because of either too much power or just a random failure. If these are implemented in the Drag package of Forza 7 then this would be amazing!!
 2 users liked this post.
#208 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 5:46:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Fuzzy Belvedere Go to Quoted Post
A couple cars to consider adding:

Fox Body coupe (1979-1993)
COPO Camaro (2014?)
Challenger Drag Pack (2011 V10)
Cobra Jet (2012)

Anything Tesla (for fun :))

GMC Cyclone/Typhoon

Longshot... Toyota Supra (1998+)

(more to follow)

Now this is what i'm taking about!!!
 1 user liked this post.
#209 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 8:11:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: floydautomotion Go to Quoted Post
A few other things we have been asking for is visuals, tire and rim specs, suspension specs, burnouts, staging, nitrous and full force inductions. As far as visuals- I feel that all muscle cars should have a blower sticking out of the hood, not pre-selected options for certain cars. Should also have aluminum drag wing and wheelie bars that are functional. In addition to purchasing the exhaust system, the original stock exhaust system should change also. Now for tires and rim specs- they have given us tire width, however they need to also give us tire height and allow for skinny tires in the front. We need the availability to decrease the rim size and the option to have different size rims in front/back of car and the options to have different types of rims. Furthermore suspension specs - for tuning the suspension in the car, there is not much going on with the front suspension. With that being said, there needs to be individual tuning with the right and left shocks and springs. For front and rear wheel drive cars there should be some type of weight transfer tuning between front and rear added to the cars. There should be some type of burnout box, that should also effect drag racing in the game. For example too less of a burnout could cause the car to loose traction off the line or too much of a burnout could cause the same thing or the tires could become tacky and casue tire shake for a car with over a thousand horsepower. When staging- after your burnout you should be allowed 15 seconds to stage your car. The space when staging your car- should be able to stage shallow or deep and within that space it should be 7 tenths. Finally nitrous and full force inductions- any car should have the choice between single and twin turbos. This also goes for super charging. All muscle car and most imports should have the choice between cyntrifugal, twin screw, or roots blowers not preselected options on certain models. We also need to have nitrous in the game and keeping it simple - you would have power and duration for tuning. Also provide a 2nd shot of nitrus and we should be able to put it on any gear we choose after 1st gear with the same power and duration. Most of all, all cars need to be balanced, meaning that one car shouldn't be faster then the other, a even playing field. Then there should be a proper launch control / 2 Step implemented in the tuning gallery so that we can set or desired RPM to leave the line using the a button to activate it and getting on the gas like how it works right now , we need a boost gauge next to the tachometer on the screen and if possible a functioning boost controller...... if all this could be implemented in the game I'll guarantee you Forza will have the best Drag Racing game in the history of the consoles

I back (+1) two what floydautomotion is trying to say here!!!
 4 users liked this post.
#210 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 8:15:40 AM(UTC)

COPO Camaro (2014?)
Cobra Jet (2012)

GMC Cyclone/Typhoon

(more to follow)

A drag car pack. That would be awesome. Shoot I’ll be happy with a “Street Outlaws” car pack. Road racers and drifters already got stuff. Maybe one for us? I’m just pushing my luck here.
 1 user liked this post.
#211 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 8:56:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeartIessHorror Go to Quoted Post

COPO Camaro (2014?)
Cobra Jet (2012)

GMC Cyclone/Typhoon

(more to follow)

A drag car pack. That would be awesome. Shoot I’ll be happy with a “Street Outlaws” car pack. Road racers and drifters already got stuff. Maybe one for us? I’m just pushing my luck here.

I love the drag racing. I've been posting and writing on wishlist threads and my own threads since FM3. As much as I'd love to get behind the wheel of some 10,000hp top fuel or funny cars, I would much rather have upgrades that can make the cars we have become proper drag cars.

That being said, I have mentioned it on a few posts, I would really like to see a street outlaws car pack. That or something along thise lines would be an incredible way to bring this in fully.

Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
 1 user liked this post.
#212 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 9:55:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FSCA 1320 Go to Quoted Post

COPO Camaro (2014?)
Cobra Jet (2012)

GMC Cyclone/Typhoon

(more to follow)

Now this is what i'm taking about!!!

Thank you.

Waiting on feedback from friends that are more into FWD Drag Racing... A lot of the Civics and the Neon SRT4 are already in, but the customization needs to be expanded on (wide track/tubbing)

We need more Nova and Mustang variants. Funny car bodies with swappable noses. One piece front ends (front clip)
If licensing allows, we need a "Farm Truck"... we can build the Dung Beetle :)

Simulation needs to take into account too much boost, bad shifts, hoods blowing off, engines and diffs grenading
Center line cross DQ

Stickers and grease marker on the glass (dreaming :))
 3 users liked this post.
#213 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 12:23:32 PM(UTC)
Putting my 2 cents in again, reading a lot about adding funny cars & dragsters Maybe down the road ,
I think an option in the early stages would be to convert over to a pro mod when installing weight and chassis options.

Also what I would like to see is the RUBBER LAYED DOWN FROM BURN OUTS and launches Stay on both the street and the track ,
NOT DISAPPEAR possibly making the street no prep surface or track stickier as the races go on !

Edited by user Monday, September 24, 2018 12:25:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#214 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 12:41:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xDeaDxZeppLiNx Go to Quoted Post

COPO Camaro (2014?)
Cobra Jet (2012)

GMC Cyclone/Typhoon

(more to follow)

I love the drag racing. I've been posting and writing on wishlist threads and my own threads since FM3. As much as I'd love to get behind the wheel of some 10,000hp top fuel or funny cars, I would much rather have upgrades that can make the cars we have become proper drag cars.

That being said, I have mentioned it on a few posts, I would really like to see a street outlaws car pack. That or something along thise lines would be an incredible way to bring this in fully.

would love to see a street outlaw pack,
( please ) just doesn't have to be replicas of the 405. Just street outlaw cars that run low 4.'s and faster in the eight when Fine tuned !

3 users liked this post.
#215 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 4:17:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FSCA 1320 Go to Quoted Post
I guess its time to put my two sense into all of this. I am really enjoying all the input from other gamers in this thread. Now it's time for me to get started. I have talk to several other gamers who choose not to give their input however has stated to me that Turn 10 should start their own stand only drag racing game. Giving the fact there is alot more going on with drag racnig and specifics on game play, visuals, and drag racing car reqest. I am just gonna put it out there and the things I want to see Turn 10 do for the drag racing community.

I would like to see more options to be able to customize our cars like;
1). being able to add vinyls & decals to windsheields of all cars.
2). speaking of decals, we need to see more drag racing or high performance manufacturers decals.
3). be able to remove stock exhaust and add high performance exhaust and fender exhaust.
4). the option to add drag racing aluminum wing and be functionl, not just visual.
5). I noticed alot of gamers want to see the options of blowers sticking out of hoods on all cars, but I would like to see more options like Kinsler fuel injection stacks, tunnel rams and turbo intakes.
6). Would like to be able to DECREASE rim size not just increase.
7). Would like to be able to add beadlocks to either front or rear rims not all at the same time, and change the color of the beadlock also..
8). would be nice if Turn 10 would add funtional wheelie bars and to have different sizes and single or dual.
9). need to have customization on tire sizes and profiles
10). need to have the option to add skinnies to the front of the cars

When it comes to game play and physics, Turn 10 needs to have it's own drag racing chassis. So that the gamer has the ability to tune their car specifically for drag racing.
1). We need right and left rear suspension tuning. when a drag car leaves hard off the line- it's response is different from circuit or drifting.
2). Option to add some type of weight transfer to move weight from front to rear or the opposite. this option would be great for front or rear wheel drive cars.
3). Turn 10 needs to allow the decrease in air pressure in the drive tires. in the game its the oppsite.
4). Needs to add or do research on tire sizes in drag racing, such as- 10.5 tire, 275 drag radial tire, and the option to lock a user created room with these size tires.

There has been allot of chatter regarding multiplayer rooms in this thread. Here are my views of what Turn 10 should do to make it alot of fun.
1). For two opposing gamers to make bets using in game credits. winner takes all, similar to grudge racing.
2). Also for two opposing gamers to have the option to lose their car when drag racing, like in Pinks.
3). We need to have the option to have up to 16 gamers in a room, with the process of elimination with 4 rounds, a semi-finals, and finals just leaving one winner.
4). So in single player, we would have the same thing but with 15 AI oppenents in some type of event with the process of elimination with 4 rounds, a semi-finals, and finals just leaving one winner
"the gamer". The gamer should win a cool prize or the approriate credits if the gamer makes it to the semi-finals. Example: If gamer loses in the semi final they should recieve $1k in credits, and if
the gamer should lose the final they should recieve $5k in credits, and the winner should get $10k. This would be a great addition to the game, as this would be a great way to earn credits for
the gamer who only cares about drag racing.
5). For the grudge racer, you should be able to disable times and ET's in mulitplayer rooms.

Reguarding to game play in relation to Forza 7 we need:
1). Burnout box. keeping it simple for example how Need for Speed Prostreet had it set up.
2). After burnout , we need 15 secs to stage car. That is where it gets competitive with staging duals.
3). Should be some type of disqualification when crossing the center line or driving off the track.
4). Need to have some type of Protree to increase the difficulty of the game.
5). I have read that other gamers in this thread want the option of having different tracks ie: drag strips. I would like the option of seeing more 1/4 mile or 1/8 mile drag strips.
6). I have also seen in this thread other gamers wanted certain types of drag cars such as : funny cars and top fuel dragsters. My opinion is that they are asking too much. There are other physics
gaming models that are easier to use in the game like: pro mods or pro stock and outlaw class cars.
7). Would also like to see nitrous in the game. This has been a subject of topic in other drag racing forums. I believe that nitrous should not be used with turbo or super charge applications. It should
be a power adder of its own. Also allowing to reach horse power limits over one thousand hp, such as turbo and super charge applications in the game.
8). I think all cars should have the ability to have all super charging applicatons such as roots, twin screw, and centrifugal super charging. I have seen that certain cars have one or the other, when it
really should be available to all cars.
9). All cars should have the option of having single or twin turbo set ups not just one or the other.
10). There should be some type of trans brake option.

Thank you Turn 10 for taking the time to read through all the request from the drag racing community!

I second this!
#216 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 5:48:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaDirtyWhiteBoy Go to Quoted Post
Putting my 2 cents in again, reading a lot about adding funny cars & dragsters Maybe down the road ,
I think an option in the early stages would be to convert over to a pro mod when installing weight and chassis options.

Also what I would like to see is the RUBBER LAYED DOWN FROM BURN OUTS and launches Stay on both the street and the track ,
NOT DISAPPEAR possibly making the street no prep surface or track stickier as the races go on !

I second this!
 2 users liked this post.
#217 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 9:55:05 AM(UTC)
Forza motorsports never ceases to amaze me .. first off thank you fore th 1mill in credits for my forza gaming history. although I have played and supported since your debut on the original Xbox. I do not have the same profile 😡. with that said I am an authentic enthusiast. I race with a controller unfortunetly but aside from unbeatable ghost or a.i I race on the hardest setting possible. no track , stability control
no anti lock , no breaking line and I race manual with a clutch exct. the physics in experimental aline more with the game I feel. the already online version almost feels like a different game physics wise. but I found in experimental no matter what rpm or tree timing I released the clutch in, i would spin no matter what where the current online version I did not have that problem. there is also a timing issue between releasing the clutch and disengagement of the clutch to the point I was releasing the clutch on the third yellow to allow the disengagement timing to leave the line on the green. after a few true I was able to beat the a.i but only once. he clutch drop a so hard even at idle that I spun off the line. again in the current online version I did not have that problem. as for problem that was the only one I found ... experimental is deff on the right track. as for adding to the experience.. homologated cars/ purpose built... funny car , top fuel , pro stock car/truck and even bracket cars. bracket racing is the funniest of all. you pick your predicted lap time. and the the tree times it so each driver gets the green based on you predicted time. hat really tests man and machine because you have to know your skill level and cars attributes to choose accordingly. second instead of just the 3 yellows. there could be the ... yellow, green go if you will... harder to time as you don't know when it's going to happen... also staging ? burnouts to warm tires ? and of coarse to add realistic flavour you could throw in mechanical failure due to overheating by over reving/warming tires or for us authentic players. miss a shift bad enough and you grenade your transmission so to speak. in the event all players are present and line up and wait accordingly? im no coder but that may be a platform issue to come to think of it. every player does they're run and the winner drives back to line up with his next opponent. loser can either sit in the pit area sepectating or move to another lobby or garage to fiddle with settings. than you have the numerous parts and settings changes to go with it. nos pressure settings. track bars, wheelie bars, getting enough grip to do a wheelie?. maybe already possible I'm unsure. I could go on but all in all I think you guys did right by the fans even as it is. its already more realistic than the current version. you added subtle features that make the experience more fulfilling and even made the venues look accordingly. I really only had the one complaint 😊 thank you everyone at forza for always pushing the bar and bringing us the best and most realistic simulated racing game produced. keep up the good work
#218 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 11:24:13 AM(UTC)
where is the neutral shift?

this drag mode is garbage.
 1 user liked this post.
#219 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 1:36:34 PM(UTC)
First of all, thank you for the current update! I’ve been hosting drag race events with FHRA for years on Forza.

Feedback on update:
1. We need a burnout out box to get our tire temp/pressure just right.
2. Please let us stage up ourselves.
3. Crossing lanes should be a dq.

Additional feedback:
1. We would like to stop being left out in rivals and VIP events.
2. Slicks could be more realistic. Physically and visually. That Forza Edition Mustang slick looks amazing and it would be nice for all other drag tires to look the same.
3. Skinnies would be nice. They’re a must in the drag race world.
4. Individual front and rear wheel selection. Not everyone rolls on drag wheels all the way around.
5. Wheelie bars. Adjustable ones would be nice.
6. Drag wing. Even if it’s another version of a general “Forza” wing but a drag style. Tunable would be nice.
7. Of course we would love nitrous. I know it’s May not be easy to implement, but you guys pay your developers enough to figure it out.
8. Launch control and being able to set it at whatever gear you’d like.
9. Blowers for all muscle cars. Old and modern.
10. A few generic exhaust options would be cool.

I like this straight to the point!!!

3 users liked this post.
#220 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 11:21:14 AM(UTC)
Finally , Forza did this for us racers . Like everyone else in this forum we are happy for what you have done so far. we do need burn outs and our on staging. The tree should also light up and the lights need to be a little more random. We need Online play . I can see players spending endless time racing there friends and making builds. Look into drag set ups and more powerful engines. Again burn outs and tree variations is a most to make it more difficult for players with the fastest cars to win every time . Thanks again , first time I ever go on a forum and this made me do it .
 1 user liked this post.
#221 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 1:02:47 PM(UTC)
I was playing with some tuning last night and remembered something that has crossed my mind many times, in particular with the drag update first view. This is something I don't recall seeing on any of these type threads.

For replays (drag or otherwise), how about being able to keep the telemetry on screen when paused? Likewise an ability to do some slow-mo or stepping. That would help a lot when trying to dial in or identify problems with a drag or circuit suspension.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 26, 2018 1:03:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: typos

1 user liked this post.
#222 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 10:04:26 AM(UTC)
Tried the new Experimental drag, so far so good. Definitely room for improvement. Some things I would like to see:
1. A burn out box. part of the experience is getting your tires up to temperature for a good pass.
2. Player controlled staging. again another aspect of the whole experience is creeping up to the line before the race.
3. The Christmas tree. It kinda kills the sim vibe when you have an on screen Tree but your using the NO HUD option.
4. Actual Drag Cars and Components. Im sure you folks could work out some kind of deal with the NHRA (Like you did with NASCAR) to put actual cars from the different divisions of drag racing (Pro Stock, Funny Car, and Top Fuel) in the game. As far as the components goes, parts meant specifically for drag racing would be nice. Things like wheelie bars, Line locks, drag spec rear wings. and parachutes! (If you all do decide to put parachutes in the game,
being able to customize them would also be nice)
5. Actual Drag Strips. Again something Im sure you could work out with the NHRA.
6. After race mechanics. Crossing the finish line in drag mode ends the race but the players control of their car shouldn't end there. Having to MANUALLY deploy the cars parachute (especially if actual pro drag cars are going to be used) would further enhance the sim aspect of the game. I would say once the car leaves the track going back to the garage area should the computer take over (Think the way pit stops are handled) being able to race at night would be nice too.

These are just a few things I would like to see. Hope this helps!

Edited by user Thursday, September 27, 2018 10:09:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#223 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 11:19:40 AM(UTC)
Overall, I think the new drag mode is a huge step in the right direction. I’m a huge fan of the setup, very simple and easy to figure out. I’m very happy it was introduced, and even happier that you all are looking for feedback as well.

My feedback is as follows:

- While a burnout mode would be neat, I think it would be completely fine not having one.

- Staging yourself would be similar to above, would be neat, but probably more of a hassle than it’s worth.

- Having the option to go between a five tenths tree and a pro tree would be awesome, and would definitely appeal to some of the “die hard” drag racers.

- Wheelie bars and whatnot would seem out of place if you ask me. I like the idea, but doesn’t seem like it would flow with how the rest of the game was set up.

- Nitrous has never been a Forza thing, and it doesn’t bother me at all that it’s not in the game. I know Gran Turismo had it, and I didn’t hate the execution in the game, but again it might feel out of place.

- A rev limiter/2-step would be awesome, especially if it was an adjustable thing. At the same time, not having one forces a bit more skill to stay consistent and I don’t hate it.

- The post race “time slip” should have a few more details, at least the 1/8 mile information. As others have mentioned, the E/T should be the end all be all, and the total time (E/T + Reaction) shouldn’t be emphasized unless doing bracket racing.

- More tracks would be nice, not necessarily new tracks, but being able to go to all drag strips (like the airfield and Hockenheim). Differences at each track would be neat, sort of how the airfield as a “prepped” area with way better traction. But since each track would have different air temps and air density, the vehicles should perform differently.

- I might be in the minority, but split screen drag is a must for me. A few friends and I usually drag split screen, using each other’s respective vehicles. Always gave us reasons to experiment with different builds (like lower HP with AWD to keep it under a certain class) to see who could build the faster cars. We pretty much lost this ability after FM4, and you could only really use the host’s garage.

- Having drag only cars would be cool, but I imagine it could cause issues in online circuits and would understand if they were never added.

- More time is needed to get the RPM’s set, I usually find myself getting the rpms set exactly where I want them a half second after the light turns green. Another second or two would greatly help.

- Like others have mentioned, crossing the center line and making contact with another car should be an instant DQ.

- Proper drag tires, seems like there’s an awful lot of spinning on a drag tire when there probably shouldn’t be. Even if it was something like drag tires have max traction at drag strips only, sort of how the airstrip’s “launch area” is quite a bit stickier. On the same topic, narrowing the front wheels would be a cool addition.

-
#224 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 9:25:41 PM(UTC)
Has a old forza driver, find a lot of funny in the new drag mode! Thanks turn ten
 2 users liked this post.
#225 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 10:38:45 PM(UTC)
Honestly coming from an active drag racer/car culture fanatic and modded car owner you guys definitely have done a good job with it. Definitely needs a staging area though tyre temperature on a strip makes a world's difference even if you had offered that to start with before running it down that 1/4 mile it changes the whole game. Gives a sense of realism. I'm not one to bag out horizon 3 but for a game that offered real streets they completely ignored what players actually wanted. The list of cars offered in motorsport with the different engine combos and mods out runs horizon 3 and 4 a million times over. Motorsport tailors to the real car fanatics thank you guys keep it up with the drag upgrades. Just remember tyre prepping is key to getting the car off the line. It's make or break for most if not all drag racers.
10 Pages<<78910PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error