#1 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2018 8:59:11 AM(UTC)
Long story short, I reinstalled FM6 to clean up on some of the forza points, and when I went to claim all the gifted credits from claiming them almost every week, only one message was there from 8/16/18. I was able to claim that.

This wasnt a problem in FH2, where the "gifts" message folder had over 50 messages from each time I had claimed the gifted credits in forza hub, but not the game. FH2 I also had not played in over 3 years and just reinstalled, those messages were fine.

Why are all the gifted credits messages gone from FM6? Can I still redeem them somehow?

Edited by user Monday, September 3, 2018 9:00:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: date fix

#2 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2018 1:41:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: H3rb42O Go to Quoted Post
Long story short, I reinstalled FM6 to clean up on some of the forza points, and when I went to claim all the gifted credits from claiming them almost every week, only one message was there from 8/16/18. I was able to claim that.

This wasnt a problem in FH2, where the "gifts" message folder had over 50 messages from each time I had claimed the gifted credits in forza hub, but not the game. FH2 I also had not played in over 3 years and just reinstalled, those messages were fine.

Why are all the gifted credits messages gone from FM6? Can I still redeem them somehow?

No issue. Just different game design.

FH2 messages stay 'forever'.
FM6 messages get deleted after some time.

https://forums.forzamoto...2_Forza-Rewards-FAQ.aspx

'Once I have redeemed my Rewards, how long do I have to claim them?'

In Forza Motorsport 4, Forza Motorsport 6 and Forza Horizon you have two weeks to read gift messages to get your reward. In Forza Motorsport 5, Forza Motorsport 7, Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Horizon 3, gift messages remain in your Message Center until you have read them.'

The stated 'two weeks' were adjusted to 4 weeks at a later date.

_
https://forums.forzamoto...Forza-rewards-issue.aspx

Edited by user Monday, September 3, 2018 1:44:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 5, 2018 2:20:14 AM(UTC)
pretty sure it's still only 2 weeks worth in fm6
if I haven't redeemed for 3 or 4 weeks and I got to claim them , there's always only 2 weeks , only in fm6, no longer play fm4 or horizon though
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 5:25:49 AM(UTC)
thanks

Notification

Icon
Error