3 Pages123PrevNext
#26 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 1:01:58 AM(UTC)
Sorry you mena 'I feel the need' and 'Go the distance'?

No problems popping them at my end. Check again and see if you have met the requirements.
#27 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 2:19:31 AM(UTC)
I've had this problem and it comes and goes. Sometimes pop sometimes don't. Still get them.
On the other hand i've had a couple of cheevos pop way before they should so i think the whole thing is broken in some way.
#28 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 9:00:00 PM(UTC)
Yes I have had that happen to with them popping before completed. Thanks I now know it obviously occurs regularly.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 23, 2018 9:06:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#29 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 2:09:09 PM(UTC)
Almost done.

Thanks to the new story mission. Im now at 90%

Just need to raise another 8 million to buy Bamburgh and get the barn find and learn to drift to finish the PR stunts and get from level 8 to 10 on The Drift Run.

List

Edited by user Wednesday, October 24, 2018 11:41:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#30 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 12:29:52 PM(UTC)
I'm about to get my final achievement on forza horizon 4 before I have them all does anyone know if u get anything if u complete them all or if not in the future as like a special car or outfit in the future
#31 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 2:51:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Speedy2486 Go to Quoted Post
I'm about to get my final achievement on forza horizon 4 before I have them all does anyone know if u get anything if u complete them all or if not in the future as like a special car or outfit in the future

Nope nothing like that ...just like every other game
#32 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 12:50:09 PM(UTC)
Are we getting new achievements with the fortune island expansion?
if anyone knows what the achievements are share the link for the website or write them in here.
#33 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 9:45:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iiTzepic scopez Go to Quoted Post
if anyone knows what the achievements are share the link for the website or write them in here.

Yep! 24 that i've seen so far. Its gonna be a quest!
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
 3 users liked this post.
#34 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 9:57:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iiTzepic scopez Go to Quoted Post

https://www.trueachievem...chievement-list-revealed
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#35 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 7:18:57 AM(UTC)
This question might be a little out there, but i haven't seen a topic on it yet. How many people have all of the achievements in Forza Horizon 4, and what's the percentage of people that have all of the achievements?

Edited by user Friday, March 8, 2019 7:48:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#36 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 12:06:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AchievementHTR1 Go to Quoted Post
This question might be a little out there, but i haven't seen a topic on it yet. How many people have all of the achievements in Forza Horizon 4, and what's the percentage of people that have all of the achievements?

I've had them all since 10/06, was one of the top 10 to do it and then the island came and that dropped down my completion time but yes I am at 100%. The TA site says I was top 7 but who really knows
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
 1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 12:15:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AchievementHTR1 Go to Quoted Post

Based on 115,000+ users tracked on True Achievement, 3.25% have completed all 79 achievements (includes 24 from Fortune Island).

https://www.trueachievem...a-Horizon-4/achievements

This number is probably much smaller if you consider the full 7+ million users that touched the game, but True Achievement can't scan every single user that ever touches the game. To me the True Achievement number is a pretty representative number of people that play the game with some sort of regularity vs. people that just tried it out because it is a free game on xbox game pass.
#38 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 2:55:43 PM(UTC)
The lowest completion percentage in the base game is Tortoise and the Hare at 0.44%, so that's an upper bound for base game completion. The lowest percentage in Fortune Island is Full of Zest at 0.27%.

Though the new achievements appear to be live and people have been unlocking them. They don't all appear to be retroactive, so no one will have all achievements again until at least the 28th when winter rolls back around.
#39 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 2:57:00 PM(UTC)
I really hope that "Win all Seasonal Championships in one Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter season" doesn't include those horrible Coop championships!
Forza-Achievements: 922 / 923 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#40 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 3:57:49 PM(UTC)
Why is it still showing 1500/1500 achievements on my end and not 1500/2000. I have already unlocked some of the new ones but I can't see the new ones.
#41 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 4:12:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hyperglide Go to Quoted Post
Why is it still showing 1500/1500 achievements on my end and not 1500/2000. I have already unlocked some of the new ones but I can't see the new ones.

Try exiting the game fully ..even restart your console and see what happens
#42 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 4:22:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hyperglide Go to Quoted Post
Check again its showing 86 out of 97 achievements for me right now or 1680/2000.

Edited by user Friday, March 8, 2019 4:24:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#43 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 6:10:16 PM(UTC)
New Achievements Revealed for Forza Horizon 4
https://www.trueachievements.com/n36783/new-achievements-revealed-for-forza-horizon-4

18 new achievements for 500 gs

5 -- SECOND CENTURY / Complete the first chapter of "British Racing Green"
10 - FROM ASTON MARTIN TO BENTLEY / Complete ten chapters of "British Racing Green"
50 - A PLEASANT RACING GREEN / Earn 30 stars on "British Racing Green"
5 -- TAXI!!! / Complete the first chapter of "Isha's Taxis"
10 - THE BIG ONE / Complete ten chapters of "Isha's Taxis"
50 - TRIPLE-A TAXIS Earn 30 stars on "Isha's Taxis"
5 -- SKILLZ / Complete the first chapter of "Skill Streak"
10 - SKILL MASTER / Complete ten chapters of "Skill Streak"
50 - SKILLING STREAK! / Earn 30 stars on "Skill Streak"
25 - A RACE IN THE CROWD / Complete 3 Blueprint Events created by other players
35 - SPRING INTO ACTION / Win all Seasonal Championships in one Spring season
35 - A SUMMER IN POLE POSITION / Win all Seasonal Championships in one Summer season
35 - AUTUMN-MOBILES / Win all Seasonal Championships in one Autumn season
35 - WINTER IS RUNNING / Win all Seasonal Championships in one Winter season
40 - #FORZATHON SWEEP / Complete 1 Weekly and 7 Daily #FORZATHON activities in the same week
30 - YOU SHOULD TAKE A REST / Complete 3 consecutive #FORZATHON Live events
20 - TIME FOR AN ADVENTURE! / Play your first unranked Free-for-All Adventure
50 - THERE IS NO TEAM IN VICTORY / Get ranked in Free-for-All Adventure

Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post

Edited by user Saturday, March 9, 2019 11:35:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#44 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 7:06:43 PM(UTC)
tag
#45 Posted : Saturday, March 9, 2019 5:35:47 PM(UTC)
"You should take a rest!" Achievement it did not unlock!
I tried to restart the game and i have tried to restart my Xbox One S.
But still no achievement!
Does anyone else have the same problem?

I did three #FORZATHONS in a row (No missed ones in between) and i got 60p form ALL of them, but still no achievement!

Edited by user Saturday, March 9, 2019 5:36:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#46 Posted : Saturday, March 9, 2019 6:45:41 PM(UTC)
There is some kind of delay with these achievements in play. About a couple of days ago I turn on my Xbox and as soon as I started FH4 about six Achievements unlocked from stories I'd completed about two months back. They need get those stored procedures squared away is what!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#47 Posted : Saturday, March 9, 2019 6:51:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Wet Chef Go to Quoted Post

I did three #FORZATHONS in a row (No missed ones in between) and i got 60p form ALL of them, but still no achievement!

That achievement hasnt been activated yet..as well as a few of the others..comes with the next update
 2 users liked this post.
#48 Posted : Saturday, March 9, 2019 11:50:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Wet Chef Go to Quoted Post

First 9 achievement are unlocking (online), rest of them should go online with new content update sometimes next week so not worth doing them right now.
#49 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 11:09:33 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Anyone on here have the Spring into Racing achievement yet? I see it says 0.01% so that’s gotta be somebody right? I have completed everything in the spring season and it’s hasnt popped for me.

Edited by user Monday, March 11, 2019 11:16:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#50 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 12:05:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DoomCrueOG Go to Quoted Post
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Anyone on here have the Spring into Racing achievement yet? I see it says 0.01% so that’s gotta be somebody right? I have completed everything in the spring season and it’s hasnt popped for me.

Nope. Was looking for same answer.
3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error