This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages1234PrevNext
#26 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 9:03:42 AM(UTC)
maybe strange question, but wich rival event is the bounty hunter event? see nothing that looks like it could be it.
 2 users liked this post.
#27 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 9:20:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rudolph523 Go to Quoted Post
maybe strange question, but wich rival event is the bounty hunter event? see nothing that looks like it could be it.

Rivals > ForzaRC > Spa event

Edited by user Tuesday, August 28, 2018 9:22:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 10:24:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Loadme Tacos Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Rudolph523 Go to Quoted Post

Rivals > ForzaRC > Spa event

thanks for the help
 2 users liked this post.
#29 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 10:28:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yopfraize Go to Quoted Post
Okay Forza.

- Did 2:40 clean
- Game didn't register and registered my first 2:47 dirty lap instead

I'm out, thanks once again T10 for quality servers.

Really, if you did it once not hard to repeat.

#30 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 8:53:38 AM(UTC)
*sigh* As is now inviolate tradition, I can get within a second of Mechberg, but not quite catch him. And he will, inevitably, improve his time by another couple of seconds if he fixes his slower sections. #Despair
#31 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 11:06:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ScarletPimple Go to Quoted Post
*sigh* As is now inviolate tradition, I can get within a second of Mechberg, but not quite catch him. And he will, inevitably, improve his time by another couple of seconds if he fixes his slower sections. #Despair

I don't think he's losing anything like 2 seconds. I've just driven against his ghost, and I did beat him, but there weren't any individual bits where I gained a massive amount on him compared to elsewhere. A few tenths in a couple of places, yes, but not 2 seconds. I'm 0.8 ahead of him now, which I think is pretty similar to how far ahead of him I was at Sebring.

I'm a bit disappointed to be over 6.5 seconds off the #1 time, will have to try driving against that ghost another time to see where I'm losing so much time!
#32 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 1:49:51 PM(UTC)
Had another go, but this time I turned TCS and STM off, whereas I had them on before. Oddly, I'd say the car is actually much easier to drive with them off. I only improved my lap time by a small amount, but I did a significantly quicker dirty lap, I feel it would only be a matter of time to do a clean lap around the same time. So if anyone else normally has TCS and/or STM on, try it with them off.
 1 user liked this post.
#33 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 3:23:37 PM(UTC)
Target times as of Friday 8/31:

Quote:
Last week, we kicked off our August Bounty Hunter event in Forza Motorsport 7 and we’ve had some movement on the Turn 10 leaderboard. Here’s how the times stack up as of this writing:

SpiderGoggles – 3:06.725

Spartyyon – 2:49.404

Mechberg – 2:40.244

Euro Nation – NA (c’mon Aaron!)

www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_8_31_18
#34 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 4:17:46 PM(UTC)
Yeah cmon aaron
What are you doing
At least set 1 lap

My cats don't like being moderated
Watch out they bite 😠😠
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 7:08:18 PM(UTC)
Just to clear things up, is it the Zenvo TS1 or the ST1? I know it's probably supposed to be the ST1 but I want to think it's the TS1 because that would mean another unicorn car since the TS1 is like a newer ST1. :-)
Still learning to tune. Probably will always be learning. If anyone wants a decent track tune, message me on Xbox.
#36 Posted : Saturday, September 1, 2018 2:33:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Godhydra Go to Quoted Post
Just to clear things up, is it the Zenvo TS1 or the ST1? I know it's probably supposed to be the ST1 but I want to think it's the TS1 because that would mean another unicorn car since the TS1 is like a newer ST1. :-)

probably is the ST1 and a typo , bit Zeno instead of Zenvo

TS1 hasn't been added to the game

Watch out they bite 😠😠
 1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Friday, September 7, 2018 11:12:15 PM(UTC)
Ran a quick 10-lap session to try and give me some more breathing space before I go to China for 2 weeks at the end of the month (probably when this will finish), got down to a 2:38.367 but there's still some time around No Name/Pouhon/Fagnes. Nailing Eau Rouge/Raidillon and Blanchimont is definitely the key to the track though, one tiny mistake there can lose you chunks of time
#38 Posted : Saturday, September 8, 2018 1:07:32 AM(UTC)
Nice time HIR07A - I was greeted by a rivals message this morning on booting up the game, to let me know Mechberg had beaten my existing time. He's now on 2:39.192.

Was pleasantly surprised to be able to get ahead of him again in just 3 laps - but only just lol. Now sat on 2:39.056.

Not sure where the others are this time around as haven't gotten around to following them all yet.
#39 Posted : Saturday, September 8, 2018 2:22:57 AM(UTC)
Hi guys, does anyone know when will be the end of the event? Thx.
#40 Posted : Saturday, September 8, 2018 2:34:03 AM(UTC)
As far as I know no definitive end date has been put in place as yet. From last week's week in review;

"The August Bounty Hunter event will be running well into September, so don’t miss your chance to get your time in and earn some great rewards once the event is done."
#41 Posted : Saturday, September 8, 2018 2:36:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LeleGixxer Go to Quoted Post
Hi guys, does anyone know when will be the end of the event? Thx.

no exact time or date given as yet, but it could go till the end of September if previous bounty events have dragged on for too long
maybe it might get mentioned in the monday stream

Watch out they bite 😠😠
#42 Posted : Saturday, September 8, 2018 8:28:28 AM(UTC)
Ok, thank you all for the answers ;)
#43 Posted : Sunday, September 9, 2018 7:16:15 AM(UTC)
i am struggling to keep this car stable anybody got any tips
#44 Posted : Sunday, September 9, 2018 2:58:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BretCahill Go to Quoted Post

Any particular traits you're having trouble with, or parts of the track where you're slow? I've found it to be actually quite an easy car to drive smoothly, especially for a mid-engine car.
#45 Posted : Sunday, September 9, 2018 3:34:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BretCahill Go to Quoted Post

Don't lift.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#46 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 12:56:09 AM(UTC)
Is this the same event I just received a notification for, driving that garbage Ferrari 360 around Spawful?
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#47 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 1:12:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ti Hsien Go to Quoted Post
Is this the same event I just received a notification for, driving that garbage Ferrari 360 around Spawful?

Yes although not sure what you have against either the car or the track as personally I really enjoyed the combination, despite the fact I never race A class!!
#48 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 2:02:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TRG wacky gt Go to Quoted Post

Yes although not sure what you have against either the car or the track as personally I really enjoyed the combination, despite the fact I never race A class!!

It's a Ferrari. That's generally reason enough for me. But that one was randomly losing the ability to turn. Ended up having to do four laps to get a clean in.

Spa is a track that I could like if it weren't utterly ruined by that horrible chicane at the end.

Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#49 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 10:31:52 AM(UTC)
It's interesting how many people have set a time for this - nearly 50k now, which is higher than any other FM7 bounty hunter event where I've recorded some stats at the end, which admittedly isn't every one of them. Just mentioning as I think I've seen comments on other threads that there aren't many people playing the game now, but participation in this event seems higher than previous months.
#50 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 11:04:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
It's interesting how many people have set a time for this - nearly 50k now, which is higher than any other FM7 bounty hunter event where I've recorded some stats at the end, which admittedly isn't every one of them. Just mentioning as I think I've seen comments on other threads that there aren't many people playing the game now, but participation in this event seems higher than previous months.

I believe 50k is higher than the previous Indy oval.
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error