This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages123>>Next
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 12:11:59 PM(UTC)
https://www.forzamotorsp.../en-us/news/wir_8_24_18

Quote:
It’s time for another Turn 10 Bounty Hunter event and the action starts today! We’ve got four Turn 10 employees taking part in this event, including Yours Truly. As always, we’ve got tons of rewards available for every one of us you beat. Your targets in this month’s Bounty Hunter are:
Shay (GT: Spartyyon)
Kari (GT: SpiderGoggles)
Aaron (GT: Euro Nation)
me (GT: Mechberg)
and you’ll get a chance to meet them on today’s Bounty Hunter Kick-Off edition of #ForzaFriday, airing live today at 3 p.m. Pacific on our Mixer and Twitch channels. We’ll spend some time chatting with each T10 participant, then pick their player rewards, before setting them live on the track to record their initial times. Don’t miss the show!

Our T10 participants will be choosing their car rewards today on the show and each will have a 250,000 credit bounty as well. Here’s a look at the other rewards that will be available to the community:

UPDATE 8/24/18, 5:07 p.m.: Here’s a look at the full list of rewards that will be available to the community:

Beat spartyyon – 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia + 250,000 credits
Beat SpiderGoggles – 2016 Lamborghini Aventador + 250,000 credits
Beat Euro Nation – 2016 Zeno TS1 + 250,000 credits
Beat Mechberg – 2004 Saleen S7 + 250,000 credits
Participation Reward -- 2015 Nissan #23 GT-R LM NISMO + 250,000 credits
Top 75 percentile on leaderboard – Firefighter Tan Driver Gear
Top 25 percentile on leaderboard – Tuxedo Driver Gear
Top 10 percentile on leaderboard – 250,000 credits

Our latest Turn 10 Bounty Hunter will be on through August and into September, and we’ll be keeping the community up to date with lap times as we go. Happy hot-lapping!

www.mixer.com/Forzamotorsport

Edited by user Friday, September 21, 2018 11:23:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 2:28:58 PM(UTC)
is it SpiderGoggles without the space ??

and so it is

how lucky that Euro Nation had a day off on a Friday too, wish I did lol

Edited by user Saturday, August 25, 2018 2:44:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My cats don't like being moderated
Watch out they bite 😠😠
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 6:02:23 PM(UTC)
Shay (Spartyyon): 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
Kari (SpiderGoggles): 2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV
Aaron (Eruo Nation): 2016 Zenvo ST1 (also he doesn't work Fridays apparently)
Mechberg (Brian?): 2004 Saleen S7

Note - There's no space in Kari's GT.
#4 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 8:43:48 PM(UTC)
Kari (GT: Spider Goggles)
what are their lap times ?
fumbling through the list of players takes too long to go through, is there an easy way to see their lap times ?
i am on PC.
THX

OK, i figured it out after watching mixer, these are the cars you win i think if you beat them
Originally Posted by: ScoobsMcGee82 Go to Quoted Post

Edited by user Friday, August 24, 2018 9:03:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 9:41:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OugaB00ga Go to Quoted Post
Kari (GT: Spider Goggles)
what are their lap times ?
fumbling through the list of players takes too long to go through, is there an easy way to see their lap times ?
i am on PC.
THX

OK, i figured it out after watching mixer, these are the cars you win i think if you beat them
Originally Posted by: ScoobsMcGee82 Go to Quoted Post

Add each gt to your friends list
Then go the leader board and go to friends
But I'm sure their times will be added to the OP once Max has a chance

Watch out they bite 😠😠
#6 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 2:19:42 AM(UTC)
Yes, I'm looking these people's lap times as well. Should have been posted in the "Turn 10 returns" rivals information.

Found "Mechberg" on the leaderboard.
I noticed that these players has a T10 logo instead of a VIP crown. (Or blank for those who don't have VIP)
So they should be fairly easy to sort out I'm the leaderboards.

Here are the lap times I found.
*Mechberg: 02.40.244

Others:
*Johniwanna: 02.47.463
*CJsion3: 02.44.349

Can't find them other 3 listed in the information.
Reason why could be:
*1 they haven't driven yet
*2 I'm on Xbox One X, the others may be on other platforms, unless leaderboard shows for all types.
3* Currently looking for a T10 logo, maybe 3 of them are not T10 members.
Or
*4 I've simply missed them while looking.

Currently browsed through top 4k leaderboard. And those times mentioned above are what I could find.
Time for 4000th place are 02.54.579. which you probably could beat with everything set to super easy and just throttle.

Edited by user Saturday, August 25, 2018 3:17:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 2:29:48 AM(UTC)
Looking forward to my 1.5 million credits. :)

(although I suspect there will be someone other than Mechberg who will be tough to beat)
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 2:48:34 AM(UTC)
I am looking for the actual Rivals! My FM7 has only Time Attack Rivals showing up for the last 24 hours. I'm also missing Auction House, Speciality Dealer and my Daily Credits in the Messages menu. Anyone else in this boat? Not been right since I finished the #Forzathon last night.

Edited by user Saturday, August 25, 2018 2:49:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#9 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 3:27:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: liskjelfjord Go to Quoted Post
Yes, I'm looking these people's lap times as well. Should have been posted in the "Turn 10 returns" rivals information.

Found "Mechberg" on the leaderboard.
I noticed that these players has a T10 logo instead of a VIP crown. (Or blank for those who don't have VIP)
So they should be fairly easy to sort out I'm the leaderboards.

Here are the lap times I found.
*Mechberg: 02.40.244

Others:
*Johniwanna: 02.47.463
*CJsion3: 02.44.349

Can't find them other 3 listed in the information.
Reason why could be:
*1 they haven't driven yet
*2 I'm on Xbox One X, the others may be on other platforms, unless leaderboard shows for all types.
3* Currently looking for a T10 logo, maybe 3 of them are not T10 members.
Or
*4 I've simply missed them while looking.

Currently browsed through top 4k leaderboard. And those times mentioned above are what I could find.
Time for 4000th place are 02.54.579. which you probably could beat with everything set to super easy and just throttle.

Try adding the gamertags listed in the OP as friends
Then go to your friends leaderboards for the event
3 times have been set at the time of my post..
Only Euro Nation hasnt so far

Watch out they bite 😠😠
#10 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 4:02:34 AM(UTC)
When I tried this morning, messages took a while to appear & rivals were hit & miss. So think there's a few xboxlive issues still.

Liskjelfjord - just add the gamertags as friends, you will be able to see them all. From watching the stream, Shay's lap was dirty & Kari's clean lap was an outlap. So they're both currently pretty low down the boards.
#11 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 4:23:09 AM(UTC)
Currently times are as follows

Mechberg: 02:40.244
Spider Goggles: 03:06.725
Spartyyon: 02:54.108 (! - Dirty)
Euro Nation: No lap time set

Not sure if they'll change... I've managed a conservative - 2:45.503
#12 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 10:16:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DamMe2006 Go to Quoted Post
When I tried this morning, messages took a while to appear & rivals were hit & miss. So think there's a few xboxlive issues still.

Liskjelfjord - just add the gamertags as friends, you will be able to see them all. From watching the stream, Shay's lap was dirty & Kari's clean lap was an outlap. So they're both currently pretty low down the boards.

Yes. Already did that, but I assume they must accept my request.
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 10:23:44 AM(UTC)
No they don't have to add you. You are a follower when you add someone.
#14 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 11:03:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: i am dabe Go to Quoted Post
Currently times are as follows

Mechberg: 02:40.244
Spider Goggles: 03:06.725
Spartyyon: 02:54.108 (! - Dirty)
Euro Nation: No lap time set

Not sure if they'll change... I've managed a conservative - 2:45.503

I don't know anything about the others, but I'm pretty sure Mechberg can improve on his time a lot. I usually struggle to beat him, but he got a pretty slow exit from eau rouge on his current time. A lot of time to make up there if he puts in some more attempts.

1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 2:38:13 PM(UTC)
Granted I know Spa pretty well, but I put in a 2:38.5 within 10 laps so it is safe to say Mechberg at least can still improve a lot
#16 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 2:51:46 PM(UTC)
Hello. Ok I'm a little lost, this is the first time I participate in one of these "bounty hunter". Do I have to add those gamertags in order to participate or is it only to know if I beat their time? If it's just to check their time, you guys could have posted the lap times. Also I only see one event(360 CS), so I'm assuming the other events are going to be added later or am I missing something?
 3 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 3:07:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MakeMeLaugh27 Go to Quoted Post
Hello. Ok I'm a little lost, this is the first time I participate in one of these "bounty hunter". Do I have to add those gamertags in order to participate or is it only to know if I beat their time? If it's just to check their time, you guys could have posted the lap times. Also I only see one event(360 CS), so I'm assuming the other events are going to be added later or am I missing something?

No you don't need to add their gamertags, but that just makes it easier to find them in the skateboards and it'll also give you a message if they beat your time. Also, they bounties can improve their time over the course of the event so it is better to track the time yourself rather than rely on a forum post which could be out of date.

There is usually only one event (except for that time when we had the old/new GT40s and the Indy cars)
#18 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 4:46:05 PM(UTC)
It would be nice if rivals actually worked so I could post a time.
#19 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 4:59:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MechanicalSlime Go to Quoted Post
It would be nice if rivals actually worked so I could post a time.

Is it still not working for you
Powercycle of the console and modem fixed it for me

Watch out they bite 😠😠
#20 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 5:00:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HIR07A Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MakeMeLaugh27 Go to Quoted Post

No you don't need to add their gamertags, but that just makes it easier to find them in the skateboards and it'll also give you a message if they beat your time. Also, they bounties can improve their time over the course of the event so it is better to track the time yourself rather than rely on a forum post which could be out of date.

There is usually only one event (except for that time when we had the old/new GT40s and the Indy cars)

Alright thanks. Didn't know they could improve their time. I did 2:39 something, so I guess I'm not safe yet.
#21 Posted : Sunday, August 26, 2018 1:02:34 AM(UTC)
is there any info till when the bounty hunter event is?
#22 Posted : Sunday, August 26, 2018 1:07:58 AM(UTC)
In the stream, they just said through in to September. Would expect it to last about a month based on previous events.
#23 Posted : Sunday, August 26, 2018 4:47:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
I am looking for the actual Rivals! My FM7 has only Time Attack Rivals showing up for the last 24 hours. I'm also missing Auction House, Speciality Dealer and my Daily Credits in the Messages menu. Anyone else in this boat? Not been right since I finished the #Forzathon last night.

Yep, I have 2 cars in the auction house and am unable to connect to the servers at all since last night. At least I was able to get in 3 laps for this bounty beforehand. Although I am only .300 ahead of Mechberg at the moment..
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 12:26:33 AM(UTC)
Okay Forza.

- Did 2:40 clean
- Game didn't register and registered my first 2:47 dirty lap instead

I'm out, thanks once again T10 for quality servers.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 28, 2018 12:28:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#25 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 1:11:56 AM(UTC)
I'm comfortably in the Top 1%, let's see if Mechberg can find 3 seconds. ;)
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
4 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error