1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2018 11:59:00 AM(UTC)
I'm new to FH and just started 3 - you guys nailed it how this type of game should be done!! Anyway, for 4 I wish we had the ability to test drive cars before spending millions and finding out it's not to our liking. Maybe put a 30 min timer on it but disable all types of skill point gaining, activities etc. And, coming from the crew 2 (a much lesser game IMO), the map is way too small, IMHO.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 10:29:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheFearChannel Go to Quoted Post
I'm new to FH and just started 3 - you guys nailed it how this type of game should be done!! Anyway, for 4 I wish we had the ability to test drive cars before spending millions and finding out it's not to our liking. Maybe put a 30 min timer on it but disable all types of skill point gaining, activities etc. And, coming from the crew 2 (a much lesser game IMO), the map is way too small, IMHO.

Not likely to ever happen Plus you can do this via the Bucket List option just select what ever car you want for the bucket list and there ya go test drive

Edited by user Wednesday, August 22, 2018 12:29:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error