3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2018 4:25:50 AM(UTC)
I saw some rumors that Forza Horizon 4 leaks.

Case in point, the use and display of the Rising Sun Flag called the Kyokujitsu-ki, the military flag of Japan, which in at least one was displayed by spectators yet more offensively was used as a pattern on the 'Japanese Steel' sector.

Forza Horizon 4 must be stop to display the Rising Sun Flag because it is an offensive military symbol in many Asian countries of wartime past and recalls Japanese military occupation, oppression and wartime atrocities.

I understand that in Asia where countries suffered the loss of more than 20 million people at the hands of the Japanese during the Pacific War the display of this wartime symbol is comparable to the display of a N a---z- i flag in Europe.

I would strongly suggest that the Microsoft review Japan’s use of the Rising Sun Flag and associated imagery. I believe it would be insensitive and irresponsible of the Microsoft and Turn 10 Studios if no action was taken to ban the use of this Asian wartime symbol from the the games.

The symbols such as the Rising Sun Flag conjures up hurtful memories to those nations that suffered from Japanese hatred. Can you imagine if spectators cheered with the display of the N~az i flag or any associated symbols in the games?

I hope that the rumor I saw is not the actual release version.

Your reply would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully yours.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 14, 2018 4:40:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2018 4:38:39 AM(UTC)
Go here to see what the Rising Sun Flag means.
http://english.anti-risingsunflag.net/
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2018 5:39:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: eMyungBak Go to Quoted Post
I hope that the rumor I saw is not the actual release version.

Your reply would be greatly appreciated.

You can contact the developers at forzafb@microsoft.com which is the appropriate channel for things that aren't officially released. This issue is not appropriate for the forums - do not repost.

Notification

Icon
Error